Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,754 members, 7,851,586 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 11:37 PM

Virginity Doesn't Guarantee A Stable Marriage (a Must Read for young ladies) - Family (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Virginity Doesn't Guarantee A Stable Marriage (a Must Read for young ladies) (57769 Views)

Is Modern Marriage A Scam? My Own Story / "Virginity Doesn't Guarantee A Successful Marriage" Is A Statement Of Stupidity / My Marriage; A Blessing Or A Curse. Please Advice (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Virginity Doesn't Guarantee A Stable Marriage (a Must Read for young ladies) by ityP(m): 10:41am On Mar 18, 2020
Jochabed:
Real virgins don't blow their trumpets, the just read and pass. But for anyone to discredit them in a subtle way, I think it's not fair. We are at a time whereby sin is now normal, we are so use to it that we no longer celebrate morals. Yes. Virgins should not be foolish. By being virgins alone, the should come with extra oil which is character.
But For a lady to remain a VIRGIN in this present day, I don't care how her character is that alone should be commended. Do you know how many nights they go hugging their pillows due to the sexual urge the feel but yet still choose to close their legs, trust me it takes CHARACTER to do that. So all this character is better than virginity is all rubbish.

Finally someone has said it. Even ugly girls are regularly pressured to have sex. Most guys just want a vagina. They don't care about the face. Some would say "the babe is a virgin because she has no suitors". That's a big lie IMO. Being a virgin in this time of ours is a BIG DEAL and should be commended. Let's stop using subtle language to discredit or discourage them. They are doing well

8 Likes

Re: Virginity Doesn't Guarantee A Stable Marriage (a Must Read for young ladies) by ityP(m): 10:43am On Mar 18, 2020
Showbby28:

That same virgin lady can still knack another man, while still married to you, and bring home a blissful bastard for you to train.
Las Las, personality speaks more than virginity...

The probability of that happening is much more greater with a non virgin wife than it is with a virgin one.

7 Likes

Re: Virginity Doesn't Guarantee A Stable Marriage (a Must Read for young ladies) by Offpoint: 10:44am On Mar 18, 2020
utenwuson:
Women who married as virgin shouldn't be shouting I was a virgin I was a virgin.... It's not only virginity that keeps the home, most people who marry as virgin don't date the man they married so they hardly understand him....

The day I off was the day one woman was disturbing her husband with I was a virgin before I married you bla bla bla... And the husband gave her a punchline.... Yes... You were a virgin before I met you simply because no sane man could indulge you, you even need to pay me by indulging you... I off....
Damn!!! that wasn't a punchline bro, that was a SUICIDE line.
Someone can commit suicide hearing such....
Re: Virginity Doesn't Guarantee A Stable Marriage (a Must Read for young ladies) by ityP(m): 10:46am On Mar 18, 2020
Leezah:
Erm, sure.

It guarantees a major risk of sexual incompatibility. It guarantees massive disappointment and a likely painful divorce if you do end up being sexually incompatible. Or a lifetime of “adjustment” in a broken marriage.

Tell me, does having never travelled in your life, guarantee anything when you travel abroad for the first time?

Virginity is just that - lack of experience. Why in the wide world would that be good, or guarantee anything.

I keep count on stuff like this when I was still a practising English lawyer/solicitor and handled matrimonial cases (divorce), among other things.

Exactly 50% of my “virginal bride” marriages ended in divorce. Most of them (40%) were contested divorce, and the rest (5–9%) uncontested. (In case anyone wonders, a diligent lawyer should ask the client if she had entered the marriage as a virginal bride — to cover all bases as it may or may not be a relevant factor for certain claims.)

Sex — or lack thereof — is a completely separate thing from romance, which is also different from marriage. And frankly, the definition of a “successful” marriage varies between cultures, and goes beyond baby making if you ask me (because you can easily make babies without getting married).

In fact, in 2009 I still remember meeting an old couple (around 60+ years old) at East Avenue Medical Center who had grandchildren and looked like a happy family in the traditional Catholic sense… until the grandpa stated out loud that he and his “spouse” never actually got married.

That (among several other experiences) shattered so many of my preconceived notions about relationships.

I wanted to comment on this, but for some reasons, I decided to check out your profile. I'm glad I did. Have a nice day
Re: Virginity Doesn't Guarantee A Stable Marriage (a Must Read for young ladies) by Gerald99(m): 11:00am On Mar 18, 2020
For me, these things has to do with differences in personalities, whether a virgin or not, if she is someone who is of genuine character and who is compatible with your own personality, I can guarantee that the marriage will be a success. smiley grin
Re: Virginity Doesn't Guarantee A Stable Marriage (a Must Read for young ladies) by Nobody: 11:03am On Mar 18, 2020
Jochabed:
Real virgins don't blow their trumpets, the just read and pass. But for anyone to discredit them in a subtle way, I think it's not fair. We are at a time whereby sin is now normal, we are so use to it that we no longer celebrate morals. Yes. Virgins should not be foolish. By being virgins alone, the should come with extra oil which is character.
But For a lady to remain a VIRGIN in this present day, I don't care how her character is that alone should be commended. Do you know how many nights they go hugging their pillows due to the sexual urge the feel but yet still choose to close their legs, trust me it takes CHARACTER to do that. So all this character is better than virginity is all rubbish.
Aptly said.
Re: Virginity Doesn't Guarantee A Stable Marriage (a Must Read for young ladies) by freesoul12: 11:07am On Mar 18, 2020
Till you meet virgins with bad characters u go know what's up. Boss,, u cant home some so called virgin. There is more to marriage than all this virgin of a thing. Some virgins are rude, proud and think that's all they can offer their man. Virginity is d last criteria on my list..i care less about that shit.

1 Like

Re: Virginity Doesn't Guarantee A Stable Marriage (a Must Read for young ladies) by Nobody: 11:08am On Mar 18, 2020
Showbby28:

That same virgin lady can still knack another man, while still married to you, and bring home a blissful bastard for you to train.
Las Las, personality speaks more than virginity...
see zombie. What kinda personality is a hoe? You cant beat statistics, the number of unfaithful, paternity fraud among non virgins is extremely high.
Re: Virginity Doesn't Guarantee A Stable Marriage (a Must Read for young ladies) by Supersymetry: 11:08am On Mar 18, 2020
Some people will say that virgins are naive, but to me,only a naive person will trade her virginity for nothing or a plate of indomie and egg, agreeable person who can not resist peer pressure.though some virgins may be as a result of confinement, but still better, best if the person wasn't confined or conformed in any way, but because of pride in it.

4 Likes

Re: Virginity Doesn't Guarantee A Stable Marriage (a Must Read for young ladies) by Gemineye: 11:08am On Mar 18, 2020
Leezah:
[s]Erm, sure.

It guarantees a major risk of sexual incompatibility. It guarantees massive disappointment and a likely painful divorce if you do end up being sexually incompatible. Or a lifetime of “adjustment” in a broken marriage.

Tell me, does having never travelled in your life, guarantee anything when you travel abroad for the first time?

Virginity is just that - lack of experience. Why in the wide world would that be good, or guarantee anything.

I keep count on stuff like this when I was still a practising English lawyer/solicitor and handled matrimonial cases (divorce), among other things.

Exactly 50% of my “virginal bride” marriages ended in divorce. Most of them (40%) were contested divorce, and the rest (5–9%) uncontested. (In case anyone wonders, a diligent lawyer should ask the client if she had entered the marriage as a virginal bride — to cover all bases as it may or may not be a relevant factor for certain claims.)

Sex — or lack thereof — is a completely separate thing from romance, which is also different from marriage. And frankly, the definition of a “successful” marriage varies between cultures, and goes beyond baby making if you ask me (because you can easily make babies without getting married).

In fact, in 2009 I still remember meeting an old couple (around 60+ years old) at East Avenue Medical Center who had grandchildren and looked like a happy family in the traditional Catholic sense… until the grandpa stated out loud that he and his “spouse” never actually got married.

That (among several other experiences) shattered so many of my preconceived notions about relationships.[/s]
Your anus did the talking no doubt. Sh1t like this only come from there
Regardless of the Lack of this, lack of that, lack of what ever so called Experience you call it, I'd rather wife a lady i can explore with than marry someone with a repertoire of virulent styles from countless adventures. Don't be fooled, a good number of guys wouldn't want to wife your type

For the guys screaming lack of experience, you're just plain dumb
What's stopping your from creating the spark? undecided imaging a full grown adult with hairy balls saying he prefers a wife whom probably his friends have lectured and tutored in za oza room
Eeeeewww sad. You people wee not kill somebody

9 Likes

Re: Virginity Doesn't Guarantee A Stable Marriage (a Must Read for young ladies) by Darevofpeace(m): 11:14am On Mar 18, 2020
Akinbahm:

Funny enough, Saying marrying a virgin should guarantee a successful marriage is like saying buying motor spirit into cars would guarantee the same car from developing some fault...

.......better still preventing a car accident.
Re: Virginity Doesn't Guarantee A Stable Marriage (a Must Read for young ladies) by Spechialone(f): 11:15am On Mar 18, 2020
Pattypatt:
The earlier you people understand that life is not fair, the better for you all. I have seen life and I assured you that life is not fair, God shows mercy to whom he will show mercy. Virgin or no virgin. Bit for every sin, there is a price to pay and a guilt to carry.
This your comment got me... We pray we don't live with regrets that could have been avoided
Re: Virginity Doesn't Guarantee A Stable Marriage (a Must Read for young ladies) by 21cents: 11:15am On Mar 18, 2020
PerfectMaster:
see zombie. What kinda personality is a hoe? You cant beat statistics, the number of unfaithful, paternity fraud among non virgins is extremely high.

don't mind them..

A hoe will always be a hoe. Nothing like a refurbished hoe with a good personality. good personality my black arss.

and like you said, the number of paternity frauds have always originated from non virgins. - that should tell you something.

if you want your sanity intact devoid of ugly marital dramas- marry a virgin.

7 Likes

Re: Virginity Doesn't Guarantee A Stable Marriage (a Must Read for young ladies) by Rozaytee: 11:21am On Mar 18, 2020
utenwuson:
Women who married as virgin shouldn't be shouting I was a virgin I was a virgin.... It's not only virginity that keeps the home, most people who marry as virgin don't date the man they married so they hardly understand him....

The day I off was the day one woman was disturbing her husband with I was a virgin before I married you bla bla bla... And the husband gave her a punchline.... Yes... You were a virgin before I met you simply because no sane man could indulge you, you even need to pay me by indulging you... I off....
shocked...dat man is savage
Re: Virginity Doesn't Guarantee A Stable Marriage (a Must Read for young ladies) by Spechialone(f): 11:22am On Mar 18, 2020
24kmagic:
Nairaland oloshos be like "tell them oooo,
character is the key." You get character but you no fit keep you toto inside pant. Which kind half baked character is that?"

Virginity doesn't guarantee a stable marriage, yes, but same as being a non virgin.

Being a non virgin doesn't guarantee a stable marriage either.

I always advice women to keep their virginity for as long as possible. Not because it will or will not guarantee a stable marriage, but because once the seal is broken, every dick will want to swim in.

But if the seal is intact, you can use it as a guard to chase away some wolfs in sheep clothing.

Guy you get sense. I liked your comment jare. Some can't turn back the hands of time, but what u wrote up there is the Gospel Truth
Re: Virginity Doesn't Guarantee A Stable Marriage (a Must Read for young ladies) by Nobody: 11:23am On Mar 18, 2020
21cents:

don't mind them..

A hoe will always be a hoe. Nothing like a refurbished hoe with a good personality. good personality my black arss.

and like you said, the number of paternity frauds have always originated from non virgins. - that should tell you something.

if you want your sanity intact devoid of ugly marital dramas- marry a virgin.
Their mentality tire me, they love to praise what is wrong and denouce what is right, may God help this generation especially the male.

3 Likes

Re: Virginity Doesn't Guarantee A Stable Marriage (a Must Read for young ladies) by Skillsnigeria: 11:24am On Mar 18, 2020
I can't even imagine or think of getting married to a non virgin,I will rather have them as baby mama.marry a virgin to me is not negotiable
Re: Virginity Doesn't Guarantee A Stable Marriage (a Must Read for young ladies) by geosegun(m): 11:28am On Mar 18, 2020
ornicus:

So did your Business venture succeed based on the fact that you have been ‘ faithful’ to your girlfriend? tongue

If you can’t take the pushback for your absurd , poorly thought out, incoherent posts, then stay in your lane and out of my mentions.

Nonsense and incoherence

We never ventured into the business as I was able to give him my conclusions given all available facts and evidences. I advised him to keep his money for the time being until we are fully ready. I wasn't interested in taken his money without delivering results as expected. Few months after I travelled out of the country. We are still best of friends till date.

A man who is faithful to his girlfriend will likely be faithful in most things. See thou a man diligent in his business he shall stand before kings'

Young man, be ready to learn and apply knowledge to whatever you have learnt in life. It is the bedrock of a successful living. Swallow your pride and accept realities. Whatever I wrote up ther is form experience and realities and not hearsays that you are probably used to? I thank God, for what we have achieved today.

One can deduce from your sentences that you are probably not having fun in this life. Life could be better young man.
Re: Virginity Doesn't Guarantee A Stable Marriage (a Must Read for young ladies) by cococandy(f): 11:36am On Mar 18, 2020
Die mad grin Senseless fool

Look at the fools having sex everyday but wanting to marry virgins. Where’s the mathematical sense in thinking that since every single one of you is not celibate that you will find celibate women to settle with. Have you been sleeping with your fellow men?

Wonder why basic common sense makes y’all so upset grin

And wonder why you think you can shame women for behaviors that all of you practice.

Ode.
21cents:

pls go and sit down and shut the Fawk up!!

we know you're a public toilet already but dont try to justify our wants with that useless rhetoric of yours.

4 Likes

Re: Virginity Doesn't Guarantee A Stable Marriage (a Must Read for young ladies) by GreenDee(f): 11:40am On Mar 18, 2020
utenwuson:

wft!!!! is this for real, mehn some women are going through a lot oo
Re: Virginity Doesn't Guarantee A Stable Marriage (a Must Read for young ladies) by cococandy(f): 11:41am On Mar 18, 2020
Then be her type smiley
Behave like her.
Keep your virginity. And be quiet.

Maybe you will find one like her
ityP:

You have sense. One babe in my class got married recently. She's the most prettiest lady in my class. Babe was a virgin when she got married. Very disciplined and cultured lady. The way her husband adores her eh. Just like you said, she didn't have time for unnecessary argument. She's actually someone who hated gossips. Her posts were devoid of indecency. I wish to marry her type honestly

2 Likes

Re: Virginity Doesn't Guarantee A Stable Marriage (a Must Read for young ladies) by cococandy(f): 11:44am On Mar 18, 2020
rosy1992:
A virgin bride and groom is the best combination.

Right? Not frustrated Nairaland broloshos and virgin women. grin

2 Likes

Re: Virginity Doesn't Guarantee A Stable Marriage (a Must Read for young ladies) by lovelybugs(f): 11:50am On Mar 18, 2020
cococandy:

Right? Not frustrated Nairaland broloshos and virgin women. grin

I'm of the firm belief that virgins should marry virgins!

How can I keep myself only to marry a community dick that most people can recognize only by pics?

Virgin men are bae
No ex drama
Infidelity is low
No bringing of bastard kids into the marriage
No baby mama drama

2 Likes

Re: Virginity Doesn't Guarantee A Stable Marriage (a Must Read for young ladies) by cococandy(f): 11:53am On Mar 18, 2020
lovelybugs:

I'm of the firm belief that virgins should marry virgins!

How can I keep myself only to marry a community dick that most people can recognize only by pics?

Virgin men are bae
No ex drama
Infidelity is low
No bringing of bastard kids into the marriage
No baby mama drama

Well. I don’t know about that but good luck. None of that stuff is guaranteed because you married a virgin man or woman.

Yes I also believe in virgins marrying virgins. Simply for the fact that I do not entertain the stupid entitlement of men.

3 Likes

Re: Virginity Doesn't Guarantee A Stable Marriage (a Must Read for young ladies) by crackkhaus: 12:16pm On Mar 18, 2020
All this noise just because cursed people want to rationalize a bad thing and make it seem okay.

I'm glad at the responses of guys on this thread.

9 Likes

Re: Virginity Doesn't Guarantee A Stable Marriage (a Must Read for young ladies) by Belafonte(m): 12:17pm On Mar 18, 2020
ibkayee:
I think people who make a conscious effort to keep their virginity and are able to do it are worth commending

As for the virgin hunters:

People aren’t one dimensional, being a virgin doesn’t automatically guarantee anything but not having first hand experience.

You can be a virgin and have a nasty attitude, dress ‘sexy’, etc and all those other attributes people who obsess over virgins think are mutually exclusive. You can also appear ‘modest’ and have multiple sexual partners lol

If you’re just looking for tighter vagina however and aren’t expecting her to come as a 50s housewife, you’re definitely the more realistic of the virgin hunters and are more likely to find what you’re looking for

Ibukun, who’s that vixen in your dp? I know that’s not you. angry
Re: Virginity Doesn't Guarantee A Stable Marriage (a Must Read for young ladies) by crackkhaus: 12:18pm On Mar 18, 2020
Leezah:
Erm, sure.

That (among several other experiences) shattered so many of my preconceived notions about relationships.
Give us just one reason why anyone with even a speck of common sense should listen to anything you ever have to say, given the absurdity you're advertising on your profile?

6 Likes

Re: Virginity Doesn't Guarantee A Stable Marriage (a Must Read for young ladies) by ibkayee(f): 12:22pm On Mar 18, 2020
Belafonte:

Ibukun, who’s that vixen in your dp? I know that’s not you. angry
Lool grin
Re: Virginity Doesn't Guarantee A Stable Marriage (a Must Read for young ladies) by Belafonte(m): 12:28pm On Mar 18, 2020
ibkayee:

Lool grin

I swear I nearly shouted blood of Jesus grin

1 Like

Re: Virginity Doesn't Guarantee A Stable Marriage (a Must Read for young ladies) by Nobody: 12:30pm On Mar 18, 2020
cococandy:

Well. I don’t know about that but good luck. None of that stuff is guaranteed because you married a virgin man or woman.

Yes I also believe in virgins marrying virgins. Simply for the fact that I do not entertain the stupid entitlement of men.
most men make derogatory statements of non virgins in order to appear high value men and men who set high standards for themselves . They want fellow males and u.bunja to applaud them for being picky and to avoid being called a Simp,offline,it is a different game all together. Just like how ladies talk about dating a rich guy else other ladies will mock them for not having self worth if they say they want average guys.

Two years ago I came to Nigeria,my parents arranged a wife for me,I straffed her,she was not close to a virgin and you need to see the expertise she displayed on bed. I lost interest in her shortly after the sex and moved on.
This year,when I came to see the parents of my fiancee, I didnt know my gee had linked up with that ex of mine(I never told him we once dated so I don't blame him,I told him she was just a friend).

My friends and I were out drinking and my gee got up to boast of how his gf(my ex) is a virgin and how he deflowered her,lol...I couldn't help but congratulate him as my other guys did,I didnt have the mind to tear down his ego by exposing the truth.

In other words,men say things in order not to appear weak

Capslocked,mjbolt,Martinez39.
Re: Virginity Doesn't Guarantee A Stable Marriage (a Must Read for young ladies) by Nobody: 12:36pm On Mar 18, 2020
Leezah:
Erm, sure.

You made a point but your profile picture disqualifies you from giving anyone an advice

Omar09,Ubunja,Martinez39s,Capslocked,mjbolt
Re: Virginity Doesn't Guarantee A Stable Marriage (a Must Read for young ladies) by cococandy(f): 12:44pm On Mar 18, 2020
Arthur21s:
most men make derogatory statements of non virgins in order to appear high value men and men who set high standards for themselves . They want fellow males and u.bunja to applaud them for being picky and to avoid being called a Simp,offline,it is a different game all together. Just like how ladies talk about dating a rich guy else other ladies will mock them for not having self worth if they say they want average guys.

Two years ago I came to Nigeria,my parents arranged a wife for me,I straffed her,she was not close to a virgin and you need to see the expertise she displayed on bed. I lost interest in her shortly after the sex and moved on.
This year,when I came to see the parents of my fiancee, I didnt know my gee had linked up with that ex of mine(I never told him we once dated so I don't blame him,I told him she was just a friend).

My friends and I were out drinking and my gee got up to boast of how his gf(my ex) is a virgin and how he deflowered her ,lol...I couldn't help but congratulate him as my other guys did,I didnt have the mind to tear down his ego by exposing the truth.

In other words,men say things in order not to appear weak

Capslocked,mjbolt,Martinez39.

Lol. I’m sure nobody asked him too. grin

Again I wonder why men who have sex with human females like almost daily would think they are making any sense by wanting to marry virgins. Must be frustrating for most of you that you really can’t eat your cake and have it. Wonder how that feels cheesy

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply)

My Husband Has Failed To Satisfy Me Sexually Despite Taking Concoctions / Mother Buys Ford Mustang For Her Son For His 21st Birthday (Photos) / Hilarious Photo: How Birthdays Are Celebrated In The Village

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 121
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.