Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,657 members, 7,851,251 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 03:51 PM

Virginity Doesn't Guarantee A Stable Marriage (a Must Read for young ladies) - Family (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Virginity Doesn't Guarantee A Stable Marriage (a Must Read for young ladies) (57745 Views)

Is Modern Marriage A Scam? My Own Story / "Virginity Doesn't Guarantee A Successful Marriage" Is A Statement Of Stupidity / My Marriage; A Blessing Or A Curse. Please Advice (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Virginity Doesn't Guarantee A Stable Marriage (a Must Read for young ladies) by NextD18: 12:51pm On Mar 18, 2020
Hoes are here!
Frustrated Non-virgins are here as usual!

It's okay for a broke poor lady to wish for a rich husband, but it's not okay for a non-virgin guy to wish for a virgin lady.

grin cheesy grin cheesy cheesy cheesy

Impressive!!!

There's no difference between marrying a non-virgin lady and practicing beastiality.

Non-virgin ladies are cursed and deserve to be wiped out of this earth.

7 Likes

Re: Virginity Doesn't Guarantee A Stable Marriage (a Must Read for young ladies) by Nobody: 1:12pm On Mar 18, 2020
cococandy:

Lol. I’m sure nobody asked him too. grin

Again I wonder why men who have sex with human females like almost daily would think they are making any sense by wanting to marry virgins. Must be frustrating for most of you that you really can’t eat your cake and have it. Wonder how that feels cheesy

Double standards ...Ubunja will tell you that its because sex does damage a woman body ,which is pure bullcrap

1 Like

Re: Virginity Doesn't Guarantee A Stable Marriage (a Must Read for young ladies) by Nobody: 1:14pm On Mar 18, 2020
NextD18:
Hoes are here!
Frustrated Non-virgins are here as usual!

It's okay for a broke poor lady to wish for a rich husband, but it's not okay for a non-virgin guy to wish for a virgin lady.

grin cheesy grin cheesy cheesy cheesy

Impressive!!!

There's no difference between marrying a non-virgin lady and practicing beastiality.

Non-virgin ladies are cursed and deserve to be wiped out of this earth.
It seems you don't realize your lady may soon figure out your moniker and dump you for the m0Ron you really are....
Doesn't your signature say something about intellectual?
My bad,I forgot people type for fun this day,so your posts can be excused.

By the way you made a point in the first paragraph,church rats should not feel they deserve rich dudes.
But if the scales were balanced and in reality it was only rich females that marry rich males ,will you guys still agree to the rule:only virgins should marry virgins?
You guys will still eat your cake and wanna have it..

Lol bro,but I guess you need to get a stage name,as you are a circus clown

2 Likes

Re: Virginity Doesn't Guarantee A Stable Marriage (a Must Read for young ladies) by cococandy(f): 1:15pm On Mar 18, 2020
Arthur21s:

Double standards ...Ubunja will tell you that its because sex does damage a woman body ,which is pure bullcrap

I’m sure he’s a renowned scientist who has studied women’s bodies in depth, thoroughly and scientifically.

Oh wait..

1 Like

Re: Virginity Doesn't Guarantee A Stable Marriage (a Must Read for young ladies) by walexy06(m): 1:16pm On Mar 18, 2020
ityP:

You've not met my babe. Prettiest lady in the world

�.. Hmmm, so now u want me to meet her to be sure? Let's plan that.
Re: Virginity Doesn't Guarantee A Stable Marriage (a Must Read for young ladies) by cococandy(f): 1:17pm On Mar 18, 2020
After ranting and crying on this thread, they will still go back to their non virgin ladies who don’t deserve to live for agreeing to have sex with them. lipsrsealed

Arthur21s:

It seems you don't realize your lady may soon figure out your moniker and dump you for the m0Ron you really are....
Doesn't your signature say something about intellectual?
My bad,I forgot people type for fun this day,so your posts can be excused

3 Likes

Re: Virginity Doesn't Guarantee A Stable Marriage (a Must Read for young ladies) by Nobody: 1:24pm On Mar 18, 2020
cococandy:
After ranting and crying on this thread, they will still go back to their non virgin ladies who don’t deserve to live for agreeing to have sex with them. lipsrsealed

there are four types of people:
1)Those that put themselves first before anyone else.
2)those that put others firsts before themselves(pick meshas,SIMPs)
3) those who compromise and ensure they and their partners are both a priority,they maintain a balance(egalitarian)

I will say Ubunja falls into the first category,so expect his views are always from a man's perspective and to favor the man.

1 Like

Re: Virginity Doesn't Guarantee A Stable Marriage (a Must Read for young ladies) by Leezah(f): 1:41pm On Mar 18, 2020
Who made you the judge? Nigerian very judgemental
Arthur21s:

You made a point but your profile picture disqualifies you from giving anyone an advice

Omar09,Ubunja,Martinez39s,Capslocked,mjbolt

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Virginity Doesn't Guarantee A Stable Marriage (a Must Read for young ladies) by Leezah(f): 1:42pm On Mar 18, 2020
ityP:

I wanted to comment on this, but for some reasons, I decided to check out your profile. I'm glad I did. Have a nice day
You too.
Re: Virginity Doesn't Guarantee A Stable Marriage (a Must Read for young ladies) by ityP(m): 1:57pm On Mar 18, 2020
walexy06:

�.. Hmmm, so now u want me to meet her to be sure? Let's plan that.

Lmao. To be sure of her beauty. I'm sure of the other issue and only me needs to be sure
Re: Virginity Doesn't Guarantee A Stable Marriage (a Must Read for young ladies) by ityP(m): 1:59pm On Mar 18, 2020
cococandy:
Then be her type smiley
Behave like her.
Keep your virginity. And be quiet.

Maybe you will find one like her

Her husband isn't a virgin but that's far from the point. Plus, I think I've found her type. Hopefully, money go dey to marry am grin

1 Like

Re: Virginity Doesn't Guarantee A Stable Marriage (a Must Read for young ladies) by okewumi: 2:00pm On Mar 18, 2020
[quote author=Yusfunoble post=87533465]COVID - 19.
This virus � has infected 2 Doctors in Seattle and New Jersey . They are both on Ventilators. Both used all the Recommended precautions . 1 is a 47 year Old Emergency Room Physician and the other is a 77 yr Old Senior Attending Physician who was ironically in charge of preparing the Hospital Covid-19 response.
I will share a video I took yesterday when I returned to work in the USA ��. My arrival at Atlanta Airport was a shockertp me. The crowd at the Immigration was like 1/40 th of what it usually is. Nigerians were about 40 % of the people passing through immigration.Only 3 Airplanes arrived early in the Morning.Usually there are a whole lot more.We need to be very very very careful. Among the Arrivals with me was a Briton and a few Europeans who came through Lagos paid the e- Visa fee and Purchased a second ticket � to the USA Via Delta Airlines. I was alerted by this because with my Delta Airlines HVP status,I can see the sold seats and available seats when I book or rebook my flight which I did.Then there were a fair Number of available seats in all 3 sections.To my surprise there was a queue at the Delta Check in Counter, as I was checking in I asked the Delta Staff what was going on with so many new passengers.The Delta staff said “ A lot of passengers from Europe are flying to Nigeria to catch Delta flights to the USA. That is a serious lapse in our Security. That means that people from high COVID-19 areas are transiting through Lagos using the e- Visa loophole designed to ease buisness travel and raise foreign currency.
That is a ticking time bomb.
I hope someone on this forum can bring it to the appropriate authorities and put a stop to this untill we know where this virus is heading. I want to share a video I took so that people will know what we are dealing with. We in SWNigeria have to prepare as if the Virus COVID-19 � is already here and Nigeria ��has already lost an eminent Pathologist in Italy ��.
Parties are banned in many States in the USA, Schools are shut down, today Restaurants can only serve “ Take away Customers “, no sit down and order food. So we have to start shouting as SW Nigerians because if COVID-19 will do havoc in Nigeria, the SW of Nigeria is where it is most likely to start.
John Mabayoje MD
3/16/20
USA ��"[/quote]

Can you imagine
Re: Virginity Doesn't Guarantee A Stable Marriage (a Must Read for young ladies) by okewumi: 2:02pm On Mar 18, 2020
[quote author=Yusfunoble post=87533465]COVID - 19.
This virus � has infected 2 Doctors in Seattle and New Jersey . They are both on Ventilators. Both used all the Recommended precautions . 1 is a 47 year Old Emergency Room Physician and the other is a 77 yr Old Senior Attending Physician who was ironically in charge of preparing the Hospital Covid-19 response.
I will share a video I took yesterday when I returned to work in the USA ��. My arrival at Atlanta Airport was a shockertp me. The crowd at the Immigration was like 1/40 th of what it usually is. Nigerians were about 40 % of the people passing through immigration.Only 3 Airplanes arrived early in the Morning.Usually there are a whole lot more.We need to be very very very careful. Among the Arrivals with me was a Briton and a few Europeans who came through Lagos paid the e- Visa fee and Purchased a second ticket � to the USA Via Delta Airlines. I was alerted by this because with my Delta Airlines HVP status,I can see the sold seats and available seats when I book or rebook my flight which I did.Then there were a fair Number of available seats in all 3 sections.To my surprise there was a queue at the Delta Check in Counter, as I was checking in I asked the Delta Staff what was going on with so many new passengers.The Delta staff said “ A lot of passengers from Europe are flying to Nigeria to catch Delta flights to the USA. That is a serious lapse in our Security. That means that people from high COVID-19 areas are transiting through Lagos using the e- Visa loophole designed to ease buisness travel and raise foreign currency.
That is a ticking time bomb.
I hope someone on this forum can bring it to the appropriate authorities and put a stop to this untill we know where this virus is heading. I want to share a video I took so that people will know what we are dealing with. We in SWNigeria have to prepare as if the Virus COVID-19 � is already here and Nigeria ��has already lost an eminent Pathologist in Italy ��.
Parties are banned in many States in the USA, Schools are shut down, today Restaurants can only serve “ Take away Customers “, no sit down and order food. So we have to start shouting as SW Nigerians because if COVID-19 will do havoc in Nigeria, the SW of Nigeria is where it is most likely to start.
John Mabayoje MD
3/16/20[color=#990000][/color]
USA ��"[/quote]

Can you imagine
Re: Virginity Doesn't Guarantee A Stable Marriage (a Must Read for young ladies) by Nobody: 2:10pm On Mar 18, 2020
Leezah:
Who made you the judge? Nigerian very judgemental
you are right. Sorry ma'am
Re: Virginity Doesn't Guarantee A Stable Marriage (a Must Read for young ladies) by cococandy(f): 2:15pm On Mar 18, 2020
ityP:

Her husband isn't a virgin but that's far from the point. Plus, I think I've found her type. Hopefully, money go dey to marry am grin

Mmm but you’re not her husband. Because it happened for him doesn’t mean it will happen for you.

2 Likes

Re: Virginity Doesn't Guarantee A Stable Marriage (a Must Read for young ladies) by ityP(m): 2:21pm On Mar 18, 2020
Some oloshos are angry on this thread o. Lmao.

4 Likes

Re: Virginity Doesn't Guarantee A Stable Marriage (a Must Read for young ladies) by ityP(m): 2:22pm On Mar 18, 2020
cococandy:

Mmm but you’re not her husband. Because it happened for him doesn’t mean it will happen for you.

Lol. It is happening for me too hopefully. I got a virgin too, stubborn but sweet. As I said, na money I dey find now grin

4 Likes

Re: Virginity Doesn't Guarantee A Stable Marriage (a Must Read for young ladies) by Reeberry: 2:26pm On Mar 18, 2020
Korllami007:

Likewise marrying a non virgin girl does not guarantee successful marriage. I no fit carry ocean keep for house and the same ocean will have strong waves that can wreck big ships because I cannot come and go and kill myself. grin grin
If you marry a non virgin girl with good character, that's your luck.If I marry a virgin girl with good character, that's my double lucks.
You just keep saying same thing all over the thread.
Re: Virginity Doesn't Guarantee A Stable Marriage (a Must Read for young ladies) by drnoel: 2:28pm On Mar 18, 2020
21cents:

@bolded, thank you very much sir.

I've never seen a virgin without good character so all the noise about good characters being synonymous with non virgins are baseless. you already gave your virginity on a platter to someone that didn't marry you and you're claiming it has nothing to do with good or bad characters.
if you've good characters yourself why would you thread a path of immorality in the first place?

my younger sister at 22 is still virgin. good character, homely religious girl that stays at home all day, never lets peer pressure trumps her wills, not a sucker for material things, intelligent and as a matter of fact, a good wife material by all standards. - thanks to my no nonsense parents.
All our tenants have turned her to a bank just because she's someone you can trust with your money or anything.

I've always commended her good behavior and prayed I find someone like her to marry cos most of the girls I've been coming across are already spoit.

This statement is silly esp if u make the mistake to place both virginity and character on similar pedestal. That would be wrong cos they are both abstract variables.
U can so place virginity with naivety and it what u mean by good character is naivety then u are making a big mistake. Cos people don't get naïve for long. Once the lady in question has had several children then u will see her true character. Then how u treated in the past comes to play and if she is good then u don't have a problem. If she is bad, Ur own don finish
Re: Virginity Doesn't Guarantee A Stable Marriage (a Must Read for young ladies) by Nobody: 2:33pm On Mar 18, 2020
Korllami007:
There are millions of non virgin women giving their men wahala by fvcking their exes a day before their marriage then probably give you someone else kid to train. There millions of non virgin women a cross the world that they characters can turn north pole to desert. Most infedelities in the world are mostly perpetrated by non virgin women.

I would rather marry virgin with wahala and enjoy my tight pussy than marry a community sperm depot with wahala. grin grin

It's a food for thought.
GOD BLESS YOU FOR YOUR COMMMENT.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Virginity Doesn't Guarantee A Stable Marriage (a Must Read for young ladies) by drnoel: 2:34pm On Mar 18, 2020
1StopRudeness:

The large bodycount-women only agree/ emphasize the fist part of ur above statement because thats the only place they can technically compete with virgins..
But they will never agree with the other paragraph cos they always want to desperately show there nothing special about being a virgin...
that’s one of the reason some people now feel men should no longer settle for less that all this women with high body counts are the ones raising our children in marriage with the same ideology by spreading legs for multiple men in the name of dating and having fun....and it almost seems like the truth.. cos mothers no longer teach their children these values anymore...

Also not true. I know a lady that was raped 3ice. She won her school pageantry those 3x and I suspect the organisers where the ones response. The last issue was more dastardly than the rest. Over 20 guys went thru her or so we heard. Anyways, she is married with 3 kids and is homely.
I also know another issue or a runz-girl that is married and not giving her hubby stress. U can't use abstract issues to arrive at a misnomer
Re: Virginity Doesn't Guarantee A Stable Marriage (a Must Read for young ladies) by ityP(m): 2:35pm On Mar 18, 2020
drnoel:

This statement is silly esp if u make the mistake to place both virginity and character on similar pedestal. That would be wrong cos they are both abstract variables.
U can so place virginity with naivety and it what u mean by good character is naivety then u are making a big mistake. Cos people don't get naïve for long. Once the lady in question has had several children then u will see her true character. Then how u treated in the past comes to play and if she is good then u don't have a problem. If she is bad, Ur own don finish

Being a virgin doesn't translate to being naive either. You think virgin girls don't know dicks and what sex is? You think they don't have intense cravings for sex? Lol. You're mistaken. Virginity is strong-willed. It is self-control. It is patience. You can add other adjectives to that list but I hope you get the gist. My babe is a virgin. Hasn't tried any type of sex (vaginal, oral or anal). But she isn't naive to what having sex entails.

2 Likes

Re: Virginity Doesn't Guarantee A Stable Marriage (a Must Read for young ladies) by cococandy(f): 2:36pm On Mar 18, 2020
ityP:

Lol. It is happening for me too hopefully. I got a virgin too, stubborn but sweet. As I said, na money I dey find now grin

Congratulations lipsrsealed

I’m assuming you guys have a no-sex relationship and you’re faithful to her while looking for money to marry her. Right?

1 Like

Re: Virginity Doesn't Guarantee A Stable Marriage (a Must Read for young ladies) by ityP(m): 2:37pm On Mar 18, 2020
drnoel:

Also not true. I know a lady that was raped 3ice. She won her school pageantry those 3x and I suspect the organisers where the ones response. The last issue was more dastardly than the rest. Over 20 guys went thru her or so we heard. Anyways, she is married and 3 kids and is homely.
I also know another issue or a runz-girl that is married and not giving her hubby stress. U can't use abstract issues to arrive at a misnomer

Well, what I know is, ONCE A RUNZ GIRL, ALWAYS A RUNZ GIRL. If you never catch am no mean say e don change.
Re: Virginity Doesn't Guarantee A Stable Marriage (a Must Read for young ladies) by Nobody: 2:38pm On Mar 18, 2020
Vega100:
Disclaimer This thread does not in anyway encourage promiscuity nor does it propergate indecency but rather it underscores some real facts for young ladies to be aware and more mindful of what's ahead.

So a very close friend of mine I happen to know very well married as a virgin, this was about 11 years ago. After about a year of blissful marriage, her marriage turned hell in the ensuing years that followed, she never opened up to me until last week when she did; she is blessed with kids, but her husband has been giving her hell in the marriage, abuses her, both physically, mentally and emotionally, carries various young girls and flaunts them to her face. She is about calling it quite. This is a girl I know very well as we grew up together, and I can vouch for her on many fronts, one thing I know about her is how genuine, cool headed and humble she is, she's someone meek at heart, I am sure she wouldn't create problems for her husband in a home, she was just unfortunate falling into the wrong hands

I also happen to come from a large family with 5 sisters (all married), from all my sisters, the one with the best marriage is the one that lived more of a party life style in school, attended many parties etc, and the one with the worse marriage was the one that married a virgin (actually, she has the kind of personality I wouldn't be surprised might cause problem for her , her husband and husband relatives, as she could be selfish).

My point is, for the Ladies, being chaste and maintaining high morals is something any parent will be proud about and will long for their child to uphold; but do not see that as all you need to portray yourself as suitable enough "wife material". Marriage is something very dynamic and complex, it entails a lot, and has to do with both you working on various facets of your life (of which sexuality is just one) as well as being able to choose an appropriate partner for yourself.

Do not see being a Virgin as the price you have to uphold for your husband, as it doesn't in anyway guarantee a good or perfect marriage (far from it), it is rather more dependent or perhaps a fine and infallible blend of various facets of your life viz a viz personality, charisma, behaviour, sensibility etc. as well as your keen sagaciousness in choosing an appropriate partner who is sensible and will be very well compatible with you..

Just a food for thought sageful minds can ruminate and mull over!!

Thank you very much for your time.

Yours truly

Vega100
This you post makes no sense. Does marrying a LovePeddler guarantee success in Marriage?. You are just discouraging people from being chaste. I need to tell you on average, chaste girls make better wives so stop posting trash.
VIRGINITY IS AN ADDED ADVANTAGE ANYTIME ANY DAY.

2 Likes

Re: Virginity Doesn't Guarantee A Stable Marriage (a Must Read for young ladies) by drnoel: 2:40pm On Mar 18, 2020
ityP:

Well, what I know is, ONCE A RUNZ GIRL, ALWAYS A RUNZ GIRL. If you never catch am no mean say e don change.

Told u I know this one, we still keep in contact. She is not running shit now, just her mother's company. I still jab her about her university days and she blushed anytime I mention it, and begs me not to tell her hubby. It's not like the man has no idea but he didn't run things with her so only knows the superficial things she did. Such is life.
Re: Virginity Doesn't Guarantee A Stable Marriage (a Must Read for young ladies) by ityP(m): 2:41pm On Mar 18, 2020
Matrimonous:

This you post makes no sense. Does marrying a LovePeddler guarantee success in Marriage?. You are just discouraging people from being chaste. I need to tell you on average, chaste girls make better wives so stop posting trash.
VIRGINITY IS AN ADDED ADVANTAGE ANYTIME ANY DAY.

On more than average actually

1 Like

Re: Virginity Doesn't Guarantee A Stable Marriage (a Must Read for young ladies) by drnoel: 2:43pm On Mar 18, 2020
ityP:

Being a virgin doesn't translate to being naive either. You think virgin girls don't know dicks and what sex is? You think they don't have intense cravings for sex? Lol. You're mistaken. Virginity is strong-willed. It is self-control. It is patience. You can add other adjectives to that list but I hope you get the gist. My babe is a virgin. Hasn't tried any type of sex (vaginal, oral or anal). But she isn't naive to what having sex entails.

It translates to being naïve bros. That one knows about sex and dick doesn't make u experienced about relationship or how to keep a man, among other things. U are purposefully being myopic. Virginity has nothing to do with being strong-willed or patience. Fine, maybe the self control part, I can relate with that one. Bros u can't throw the baby with the bath water and stop thinking restricted, open Ur eyes and see.
Re: Virginity Doesn't Guarantee A Stable Marriage (a Must Read for young ladies) by ityP(m): 2:44pm On Mar 18, 2020
drnoel:

Told u I know this one, we still keep in contact. She is not running shit now, just her mother's company. I still jab her about her university days and she blushed anytime I mention it, and begs me not to tell her hubby. It's not like the man has no idea but he didn't run things with her so only knows the superficial things she did. Such is life.

As I said, the fact say you never catch am, no mean say e don change. Nobody on earth hides infidelity like a woman. I just hope the husband has a little over 100k to do DNA test for his first child most importantly. The earlier, the better

1 Like

Re: Virginity Doesn't Guarantee A Stable Marriage (a Must Read for young ladies) by drnoel: 2:48pm On Mar 18, 2020
ityP:

As I said, the fact say you never catch am, no mean say e don change. Nobody on earth hides infidelity like a woman. I just hope the husband has a little over 100k to do DNA test for his first child most importantly. The earlier, the better
Am not in their marriage so that portion no concern me. If a man insists the children are his, DNA pales in the back. His decision, his stress. I won't carry panadol for another man. But I believe that DNA part wouldn't be necessary as the kids are their fathers carbon copy.
Re: Virginity Doesn't Guarantee A Stable Marriage (a Must Read for young ladies) by Lucrativress(f): 2:52pm On Mar 18, 2020
Stillthebest:
kiss

What's the essence of marrying a virgin who cooks her food same way everyday and everytime without trying new cuisines or give thus u already know her food tastes?

What's the essence of marrying a virgin who won't Care about if her kids have eaten or not. Who won't chastise her kids at the appropriate time to check them?
What's the essence of marrying a virgin, whose husband is sick but won't act like she cares?

What's the essence of marrying a virgin who can't wake up at the middle of the night to disturb her husband for prayers, to join him.

What's the essence of marrying a virgin that can't bring a conservative and progressive discussion or advice to the table?

What's the essence of marrying a virgin that can't handle the home front and business set up for her? Who can't see her hubbys families as hers?
Who pretends like she doesnt want sex always expecting me to initiate the sex move, won't yield to 'sexual instructions that you think you would want her to show during love making? Abegii!
That positions herself as a log of wood always?

Ex runs girls who have vowed to remain loyal or by virtues of life's tantrum(not wish fully) found themselves in the shackles of body selling most times enjoy their marriages more than virgins.

Please next time write "what's the essence of a *woman*
If every woman was meant to keep her virginity till marriage and they did,we would focus again on character and values
Nothing concerns virginity with a woman's character or values
Long notes on what's the essence of a virgin biko write " woman"
For the ex runs girls,we all have a choice in life to either thread a path or not,they chose that,it's no virgins fault biko move on to the attributes of the woman and not the condition of the pussy

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply)

Cheating Zimbabwean Woman Exposed By Condom & After Sex Smell / My Husband Has Failed To Satisfy Me Sexually Despite Taking Concoctions / Mother Buys Ford Mustang For Her Son For His 21st Birthday (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 86
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.