Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,990 members, 7,810,766 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:55 PM

Between Someone I Love And Someone Who Loves Me..advice Pls - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Between Someone I Love And Someone Who Loves Me..advice Pls (3103 Views)

Happy 23rd Birthday To Me..advice Needed Too / My Broke Girlfriend Is Draining Me. Advice Me. / To Marry A Lady Who Loves You More Than You Love Her , Is It Okay? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Between Someone I Love And Someone Who Loves Me..advice Pls by Au79(m): 1:26am On Mar 17, 2020
now this is the problem... i love this lady so much but it really doesnt seem like she loves me the way i do her despite the fact that we have been together for almost a year and half now, she is nice, respectful, and very lovely to be with though frequently complains about very little stuffs i do or fail to do ..now there is this other lady who we ve been together for like 2 years now, very caring, calm and reserved and i can say to an extent that she truly cares about me but deep down in me i honestly do not have this kinda strong romantic feelings for her though i like her very much
both ladies are perfectly my kind of women in terms of looks and character
i intend to settle down and possibly get married this year and these`are the only 2 ladies in my life presently...
am in my early 30s
pls i need advise ..which is better to focus on, the one who loves me more or the one i love more...
Re: Between Someone I Love And Someone Who Loves Me..advice Pls by Forhcythe(m): 1:35am On Mar 17, 2020
I suggest that you focus on the one that loves you and get to love her as well.... things will work out better that way than getting to make the woman you love feel the same way.... Stress�

8 Likes

Re: Between Someone I Love And Someone Who Loves Me..advice Pls by MrBrownJay1(m): 1:39am On Mar 17, 2020
dont focus on any of these women and instead become a better person FIRST before looking for some to hook up with... you are NO GOOD as a man to any of these women (and vice versa) if you are in a r/ship with 2 different women.
you are desperate for marriage, and in such state of mind, you cant take a mature decision...

IMHO, better be alone than stuck with the wrong person, both women are useless (and so are you)!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Between Someone I Love And Someone Who Loves Me..advice Pls by femmoy(m): 1:42am On Mar 17, 2020
what an irony of life,u neglect the one who loves you for the one you love. my brother u better stop dating urself cos that's where u are heading to. I would advise u to go for the one who loves you and neglect the one you love. think well about it.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Between Someone I Love And Someone Who Loves Me..advice Pls by OlawaleBammie: 1:42am On Mar 17, 2020
Au79:
now this is the problem... i love this lady so much but she seem somehow indifferent to me despite the fact that we have been together for almost a

year and half now, ..now there is this other lady who has been with me for like 2 years now, respectful, caring, and i can say to an extent that she truly cares about me but deep down in me i honestly do not have this kinda strong romantic feelings for her though i like her very much
i intend to settle down and possibly get married this year and these`are the only 2 ladies in my life presently...
am in my early 30s
pls i need advise ..should i focus on the one who loves me more or the one i love more...

My half brother told me one tin in 2014 and i would never in my life forget that word.

He said.... GO TO WHERE YOU RE LOVED AND NOT WHERE U LOVE.
He actually said dis to me wen i was in ur shoe den.

And I tot about it, now i realised dat YOU WIL B PLACED ON HIGH ESTEEM WHERE U RE LOVED BUT WIL B TAKEN FOR GRANTED WHERE U LOVE.

21 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Between Someone I Love And Someone Who Loves Me..advice Pls by Au79(m): 2:01am On Mar 17, 2020
Forhcythe:
I suggest that you focus on the one that loves you and get to love her as well.... things will work out better that way than getting to make the woman you love feel the same way.... Stress�
this feelings of a thing is not something u have power over..i personally do not know why i dont really love that other one
tnx for the suggestion

1 Like

Re: Between Someone I Love And Someone Who Loves Me..advice Pls by Au79(m): 2:02am On Mar 17, 2020
OlawaleBammie:

My half brother told me one tin in 2014 and i would never in my life forget that word.

He said.... GO TO WHERE YOU RE LOVED AND NOT WHERE U LOVE.
He actually said dis to me wen i was in ur shoe den.

And I tot about it, now i realised dat YOU WIL B PLACED ON HIGH ESTEEM WHERE U RE LOVED BUT WIL B TAKEN FOR GRANTED WHERE U LOVE.
wow..this comment is highly appreciated...tnx

1 Like

Re: Between Someone I Love And Someone Who Loves Me..advice Pls by Au79(m): 2:07am On Mar 17, 2020
MrBrownJay1:
dont focus on any of these women and instead become a better person FIRST before looking for some to hook up with... you are NO GOOD as a man to any of these women (and vice versa) if you are in a r/ship with 2 different women.
you are desperate for marriage, and in such state of mind, you cant take a mature decision...

IMHO, better be alone than stuck with the wrong person, [b]both women are useless (and so are you)![/b]
it takes a useless one to identify useless..
you think am here to play abi... you think i feel happy bringing my private affair to the public forum where your useless kind are..dont blame u

5 Likes

Re: Between Someone I Love And Someone Who Loves Me..advice Pls by MrBrownJay1(m): 2:14am On Mar 17, 2020
Au79:

it takes a useless one to identify useless..

bro, i am only calling a spade A SPADE....you are cheating on these 2 women and asking us which one is best, instead of asking us how to sort/better your life out from that nonsense.

both these women are useless as mate, and you are also useless as a bf. let us stop being hypocrites here.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Between Someone I Love And Someone Who Loves Me..advice Pls by internationalman(m): 2:17am On Mar 17, 2020
I don't think one can ever get to love someone. Well at least I know I can't.

Having said that I'd advice you to reach a compromise and settle down with the one that loves you for your peace of mind.

After all no matter how much we love life, death that we don't love gives us peace of mind than life..

In all always endevour to love yourself and your mum more.
Re: Between Someone I Love And Someone Who Loves Me..advice Pls by Au79(m): 2:24am On Mar 17, 2020
MrBrownJay1:

bro, i am only calling a spade A SPADE....you are cheating on these 2 women and asking us which one is best, instead of asking us how to sort/better your life out from that nonsense.

both these women are useless as mate, and you are also useless as a bf. let us stop being hypocrites here.
you should have simply gone ahead to advise on" how to sort/better my life out from the nonsense" instead of insulting me
Re: Between Someone I Love And Someone Who Loves Me..advice Pls by MrBrownJay1(m): 2:27am On Mar 17, 2020
Au79:
you should have simply gone ahead to advise on" how to sort/better my life out from the nonsense" instead of insulting me

i did, sadly you didnt like my solution... here it is again:

MrBrownJay1:
IMHO, better be alone than stuck with the wrong person, both women are useless (and so are you)!

the reality is both women are useless to you, and YOU are useless to both of them,
Re: Between Someone I Love And Someone Who Loves Me..advice Pls by Au79(m): 2:29am On Mar 17, 2020
internationalman:
I don't think one can ever get to love someone. Well at least I know I can't.

Having said that I'd advice you to reach a compromise and settle down with the one that loves you for your peace of mind.

After all no matter how much we love life, death that we don't love gives us peace of mind than life..

In all always endevour to love yourself and your mum more.
hmmm this carries alot of weight..
tnx
Re: Between Someone I Love And Someone Who Loves Me..advice Pls by Au79(m): 2:33am On Mar 17, 2020
MrBrownJay1:

i did, sadly you didnt like my solution... here it is again:

the reality is both women are useless to you, and YOU are useless to both of them,
without the bolded in your initial comment, it seemed like an insult
Re: Between Someone I Love And Someone Who Loves Me..advice Pls by MrBrownJay1(m): 2:58am On Mar 17, 2020
Au79:
without the bolded in your initial comment, it seemed like an insult

dont get me wrong and accept my apologies if it sounded insulting, i am not insulting you, but you have to be honest about who you are.
Re: Between Someone I Love And Someone Who Loves Me..advice Pls by Freestainworld(m): 4:05am On Mar 17, 2020
I was in your shoe's some time ago, I use to love this particular girl so much, when it was time for me to settle down, I did everything to settle with her and she kept dribbling me like messi, finally got another who was not just lovely, but more mature and loves me to the moon, boom! before you know it we are living as husband and wife today happily, the formal girl I erased her in my life with a very good eraser from China. go to where your value will be appreciated.

4 Likes

Re: Between Someone I Love And Someone Who Loves Me..advice Pls by Nobody: 4:41am On Mar 17, 2020
Au79:
now this is the problem... i love this lady so much but it really doesnt seem like she loves me the way i do her despite the fact that we have been together for almost a year and half now, she is nice, respectful, and very lovely to be with though frequently complains about very little stuffs i do or fail to do ..now there is this other lady who we ve been together for like 2 years now, very caring, calm and reserved and i can say to an extent that she truly cares about me but deep down in me i honestly do not have this kinda strong romantic feelings for her though i like her very much
am in my early 30s
pls i need advise ..which is better to focus on, the one who loves me more or the one i love more...
I have never dated a Nigerian lady before but I believe it is advisable to "settle" for the one that loves you more than you love her. Now, it is preferable for a man to love his wife more than she loves him, if it can't be a 50-50.
Women tend to grow more in love during marriage but men, not so much.
If the other lady loves you too but not as much as the first one, don't write her off. Try to see if her love for you can blossom before making up your mind to marry the ONE that loves you more.

1 Like

Re: Between Someone I Love And Someone Who Loves Me..advice Pls by biotechshola(m): 4:56am On Mar 17, 2020
MrBrownJay1:

POC, he's fornicating with two women.. Where do you people get this idea of cheating from? Any sexual relationship between before marriage is fornication, no matter who is involved, and none of them has any moral justification to accuse anyone of cheating..
Re: Between Someone I Love And Someone Who Loves Me..advice Pls by unmask: 5:06am On Mar 17, 2020
Au79:
am in my early 30s
you should marry who you love more as a guy

2 Likes

Re: Between Someone I Love And Someone Who Loves Me..advice Pls by eyinjuege: 6:04am On Mar 17, 2020
biotechshola:

POC, he's fornicating with two women.. Where do you people get this idea of cheating from? Any sexual relationship between before marriage is fornication, no matter who is involved, and none of them has any moral justification to accuse anyone of cheating..

Fornicating with 2 partners is still cheating on them. The word cheating is not exclusive to marriage/adultery
Re: Between Someone I Love And Someone Who Loves Me..advice Pls by biotechshola(m): 6:51am On Mar 17, 2020
eyinjuege:

Fornicating with 2 partners is still cheating on them. The word cheating is not exclusive to marriage/adultery

A lady who offers herself to a man who hasn't paid her bride price is already cheating on herself..

1 Like

Re: Between Someone I Love And Someone Who Loves Me..advice Pls by Breezzy(m): 7:00am On Mar 17, 2020
Bro just pray and follow your heart
Re: Between Someone I Love And Someone Who Loves Me..advice Pls by missimelda01(f): 8:58am On Mar 17, 2020
I thought they said there's more women than men in the world, go find another woman simple.
Re: Between Someone I Love And Someone Who Loves Me..advice Pls by uthlaw: 9:36am On Mar 17, 2020
All na scam!
Re: Between Someone I Love And Someone Who Loves Me..advice Pls by StylishLord(m): 11:46am On Mar 17, 2020
If u want to live long, focus on the one that loves and cares for u more
Re: Between Someone I Love And Someone Who Loves Me..advice Pls by Nobody: 11:52am On Mar 17, 2020
Forhcythe:
I suggest that you focus on the one that loves you and get to love her as well. ... things will work out better that way than getting to make the woman you love feel the same way.... Stress�
Don't be decieved ,no one has ever been able to achieve this... You can only learn to accept someone, you can't learn to love.

Op save yourself some headache and leave the two women. smiley
Re: Between Someone I Love And Someone Who Loves Me..advice Pls by powerhouse3(m): 12:29pm On Mar 17, 2020
Try and fuvk the one you love

and keep the one that love you
Re: Between Someone I Love And Someone Who Loves Me..advice Pls by Au79(m): 12:50pm On Mar 17, 2020
Ariza:
Don't be decieved ,no one has ever been able to achieve this... You can only learn to accept someone, you can't learn to love.

Op save yourself some headache and leave the two women. smiley
not that easy man...i just want to be with one of them..no time to start a fresh relationship anymore..am a very busy somebody
Re: Between Someone I Love And Someone Who Loves Me..advice Pls by Au79(m): 12:54pm On Mar 17, 2020
powerhouse3:
Try and fuvk the one you love

and keep the one that love you
hmmmm, u saying i keep the one am not really into? bro most times i see her as a sister oo..hardly achieve or sustain erecetion when it comes to her
Re: Between Someone I Love And Someone Who Loves Me..advice Pls by Nobody: 12:56pm On Mar 17, 2020
Au79:

not that easy man...i just want to be with one of them..no time to start a fresh relationship anymore..am a very busy somebody
I hope you will be too busy to feel whatever heat that comes out of the marriage.
Re: Between Someone I Love And Someone Who Loves Me..advice Pls by Au79(m): 12:57pm On Mar 17, 2020
Breezzy:
Bro just pray and follow your heart
tnx..but if i can follow my heart i wouldnt have brought it here for the experienced to advise

(1) (2) (Reply)

I'm 18 She's 16, I'm Confused / Difference Between Ashawo, Hookup And Runs Girl / Love Match Are You Compatible With Him Or Her ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.