Stats: 3,153,836 members, 7,820,917 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:49 AM

Can You Slap Your Biological Mother For N9billion - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Can You Slap Your Biological Mother For N9billion (1909 Views)

Why I Prefer My Husband To Slap Meā€¦adaeze Yobo / The Biological Mother of President Goodluck Jonathan's Children / What Will You Remember Your Mother For? (2) (3) (4)

Re: Can You Slap Your Biological Mother For N9billion by vescucci(m): 1:43am On Dec 25, 2010
I'd slap her instantly. She'd disown me if I didn't
Re: Can You Slap Your Biological Mother For N9billion by axeman85(m): 6:24pm On Dec 25, 2010
Me wey don dey find opportunity to slap my mama before. i go tear am correct slap wey go draw ibadan mark for her cheeck den after, spoil am with money. come beg am . i trust my mama she go use her mfm mind take am like dat and enjoy her own share of di money. grin
Re: Can You Slap Your Biological Mother For N9billion by Nobody: 7:12pm On Dec 25, 2010
What a moronic question. Proof indeed that the average Nigerian is motivated by money / greed.
Re: Can You Slap Your Biological Mother For N9billion by 9dynasty(m): 4:53pm On Dec 28, 2010
oh boy siena abi wetin be your name make you rest oh, even Jesus Christ go vex if you nor slap your mama for that amount, N9billion? i go land am slap then one white and one black rolls royce phantom the next morning. even your mama go smile at that, word
Re: Can You Slap Your Biological Mother For N9billion by Nobody: 5:47pm On Dec 28, 2010
Dont have a good relationship with my birth mom but i will never ever ever slao her for all the money in the world. Without her there will be no me
Re: Can You Slap Your Biological Mother For N9billion by mamagee3(f): 6:27pm On Dec 28, 2010
I can never do that for anything in this world.
Re: Can You Slap Your Biological Mother For N9billion by mystikal(m): 6:06pm On Dec 29, 2010
9 Billion Naira foolish thread by the way
Re: Can You Slap Your Biological Mother For N9billion by MaiSuya(m): 8:41pm On Dec 29, 2010
how absurd!
Re: Can You Slap Your Biological Mother For N9billion by pkasso(m): 7:41pm On Jan 14, 2011
For N9Billion Yeah but depends on the magnitude of the slap grin.
Re: Can You Slap Your Biological Mother For N9billion by lovejo(m): 1:00pm On Jan 15, 2011
100 millions times, after all she can't recognize me when she sees me.
Re: Can You Slap Your Biological Mother For N9billion by LordReed(m): 2:01pm On Jan 15, 2011
Notice how only guys have said yes so far.
SMH

How To Be Faithful In Marriage / How Do I Select The Sex Of My Child / 5 Things You Never Knew About Twins That Will Make You Look At Them Differently

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7