Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,583 members, 7,812,908 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:01 PM

Do You Miss Me ? 9ja Adult Movie Star Peace Shows Off Her Boobs In New Photos - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Do You Miss Me ? 9ja Adult Movie Star Peace Shows Off Her Boobs In New Photos (9771 Views)

Is This The Biggest Boobs In The World? (photos) / Men Touching Women Boobs In Public Bus Must Stop / "What I Did To A Pervert Who Tried To Touch My Boobs In A Car" - Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do You Miss Me ? 9ja Adult Movie Star Peace Shows Off Her Boobs In New Photos by queenblog(f): 2:40pm On Mar 17, 2020
Peace olayemi popularly known for her role with blacktkho, which she claims she has behind her posted this series of hot photos on her page which she captioned

Miss me?
And yeah I couldn’t decide. pick ur Favourite�

see full photos >> https://kupelove..com/2020/03/do-you-miss-me-nigerian-actress-peace.html

Re: Do You Miss Me ? 9ja Adult Movie Star Peace Shows Off Her Boobs In New Photos by ollymooreagain: 2:53pm On Mar 17, 2020
E be like amotekun

2 Likes

Re: Do You Miss Me ? 9ja Adult Movie Star Peace Shows Off Her Boobs In New Photos by malikombi(m): 3:03pm On Mar 17, 2020
Big boobs is a BIG NO for me. Its best as its seen in the picture. Once she take off that amotekun uniform, person fit run.

7 Likes

Re: Do You Miss Me ? 9ja Adult Movie Star Peace Shows Off Her Boobs In New Photos by Nobody: 3:17pm On Mar 17, 2020
Yummy boobs

I go like suck If...
Re: Do You Miss Me ? 9ja Adult Movie Star Peace Shows Off Her Boobs In New Photos by Tonyfx: 3:30pm On Mar 17, 2020
After adding coronavirus to her list of STD's.
Re: Do You Miss Me ? 9ja Adult Movie Star Peace Shows Off Her Boobs In New Photos by BlackfireX: 5:50pm On Mar 17, 2020
I will pay her #100,000 k for a night, who has her number??

Before Friday
Re: Do You Miss Me ? 9ja Adult Movie Star Peace Shows Off Her Boobs In New Photos by jayson87: 6:16pm On Mar 17, 2020
BlackfireX:
I will pay her #100,000 k for a night, who has her number??

Before Friday
oya oya ask your mo***
Re: Do You Miss Me ? 9ja Adult Movie Star Peace Shows Off Her Boobs In New Photos by Jaqenhghar: 6:41pm On Mar 17, 2020
This woman is looking worn out.
Re: Do You Miss Me ? 9ja Adult Movie Star Peace Shows Off Her Boobs In New Photos by BlackfireX: 7:04pm On Mar 17, 2020
jayson87:
oya oya ask your mo***

Is your m***** available? , she can join, we will make it a th3some

4 Likes

Re: Do You Miss Me ? 9ja Adult Movie Star Peace Shows Off Her Boobs In New Photos by iammo(m): 7:43pm On Mar 17, 2020
I guess she is broke again
Re: Do You Miss Me ? 9ja Adult Movie Star Peace Shows Off Her Boobs In New Photos by sofiscatedmoron: 8:44pm On Mar 17, 2020
She must be Yoruba,, na their way
Kingtblachoc sister

2 Likes

Re: Do You Miss Me ? 9ja Adult Movie Star Peace Shows Off Her Boobs In New Photos by Nobody: 8:48pm On Mar 17, 2020
iammo:
I guess she is broke again

Chop knuckle
Re: Do You Miss Me ? 9ja Adult Movie Star Peace Shows Off Her Boobs In New Photos by happybee: 9:34pm On Mar 17, 2020
She don switch to Instagram comedy na.
Re: Do You Miss Me ? 9ja Adult Movie Star Peace Shows Off Her Boobs In New Photos by timibare(m): 9:35pm On Mar 17, 2020
malikombi:
Big boobs is a BIG NO for me. Its best as its seen in the picture. Once she take off that amotekun uniform, person fit run.
ahh who is this one....banana fall on u there who are u to disrespect a beautiful milk container....infact ur not doing well.... angry grin grin grin
Re: Do You Miss Me ? 9ja Adult Movie Star Peace Shows Off Her Boobs In New Photos by jaytee01(m): 9:59pm On Mar 17, 2020
malikombi:
grin
Re: Do You Miss Me ? 9ja Adult Movie Star Peace Shows Off Her Boobs In New Photos by EmyLeo(m): 11:31pm On Mar 17, 2020
ReadyMadeToTo:
Yoruba ladies and ashi work na like 5 and 6, that's why their educated and enlighten men run away from them.

She's looking for customers as usual

You don't have to go down the tribal lane young lady. Ashi work is not attributed to any tribe.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Do You Miss Me ? 9ja Adult Movie Star Peace Shows Off Her Boobs In New Photos by Gadafii: 3:02am On Mar 18, 2020
ReadyMadeToTo:
Yoruba ladies and ashi work na like 5 and 6, that's why their educated and enlighten men run away from them.

She's looking for customers as usual
is cossy, afrocandy,etc Yoruba grin
Many Toto house for Lagos na Igbo girls full am, no ask me how I know cool

5 Likes

Re: Do You Miss Me ? 9ja Adult Movie Star Peace Shows Off Her Boobs In New Photos by Omihanifa: 5:33am On Mar 18, 2020
Kingtblack's former sex slave

1 Like

Re: Do You Miss Me ? 9ja Adult Movie Star Peace Shows Off Her Boobs In New Photos by Nobody: 6:55am On Mar 18, 2020
Gadafii:
is cossy, afrocandy,etc Yoruba grin
Many Toto house for Lagos na Igbo girls full am, no ask me how I know cool

A legend in the game spotted
Re: Do You Miss Me ? 9ja Adult Movie Star Peace Shows Off Her Boobs In New Photos by timagentms: 7:21am On Mar 18, 2020
I will love to amotekite this lady from behind, and drink from her gangatual well of juicy, since she is wearing Amotekun outfit. She is one of my favorite cat to ambush.
Re: Do You Miss Me ? 9ja Adult Movie Star Peace Shows Off Her Boobs In New Photos by obontami: 8:39am On Mar 18, 2020
She's broke and washed!
Re: Do You Miss Me ? 9ja Adult Movie Star Peace Shows Off Her Boobs In New Photos by aristocratic5(m): 12:07pm On Mar 18, 2020
London has fallen
Re: Do You Miss Me ? 9ja Adult Movie Star Peace Shows Off Her Boobs In New Photos by malikombi(m): 2:47pm On Mar 18, 2020
timibare:
ahh who is this one....banana fall on u there who are u to disrespect a beautiful milk container....infact ur not doing well.... angry grin grin grin
Lol......e pain am
Re: Do You Miss Me ? 9ja Adult Movie Star Peace Shows Off Her Boobs In New Photos by timibare(m): 2:56pm On Mar 18, 2020
malikombi:

Lol......e pain am
lol

1 Like

Re: Do You Miss Me ? 9ja Adult Movie Star Peace Shows Off Her Boobs In New Photos by poweredcom(m): 8:24pm On Mar 18, 2020
obontami:
She's broke and washed!

Abeg DM me bro I wan make u help me track one babe for oshodi u go fit know her bro DM me
Re: Do You Miss Me ? 9ja Adult Movie Star Peace Shows Off Her Boobs In New Photos by obontami: 11:20pm On Mar 18, 2020
poweredcom:

Abeg DM me bro I wan make u help me track one babe for oshodi u go fit know her bro DM me

I don send you message on what's app.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

He Brought A Stranger Home From A Bar To Pass The Night, Now This Is Happening / The Weirdest Thing That Has Ever Happened To You. / Meet This Hot IG Model With Jaw-dropping Boobs Causing A Stir Online

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.