Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,442 members, 7,819,633 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:37 PM

Hey Guys: What's The Deal? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Hey Guys: What's The Deal? (1147 Views)

Hey Guys.... Would U Have Sex With This Kind Of Women If The Opportunity Arises? / Hey Guys: Which One Would You Take? / Guys See What Nigerian Ladies Prefer...online Romance Is No Longer The Deal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hey Guys: What's The Deal? by tete(f): 5:09pm On Jun 04, 2007
Okay, this is really beyond my understanding so may be someone out there can help me out

Guy comes up to you, tells u he really likes you, would love to have a deep meaningful relationship with you, blah! blah!! blah!!!

This definitely will make any single girl feel good especially if the dude is just right by her standards.

Then he just lets it slip by that he's actually in a "dying" relationship meaning:

1. no compatibility
2. No Mutual respect
3. loss of love and feeling
4. blah! blah!! blah!!!

Now at this point the girl is s'posed to be grateful that she's all the things the other girl in his life is not and fly straight int his arms, and when this does not happen he then says "may be i should'nt have told you the truth". Now at this point he believes he's telling you the truth and so he says all sorts of bad things about he's girlfriend just to get get you. I'm of the opinion that 99.9% of the time the guys are lying. The sad thing is that because of the number of desperate single girls out there 99.9% of the time its touch down for them. The question is why do they do they have to go so low.

What do you think
Re: Hey Guys: What's The Deal? by iice(f): 5:29am On Jun 05, 2007
Hmmmm will get back to you
Re: Hey Guys: What's The Deal? by oshiokee(m): 9:04am On Jul 02, 2007
that's because the same ol' trick still works for the young dogg. You definitely can't teach an old dogg a new trick.
he just might flash some cash too. If you don't have anything in common with a guy why waste your time. Leave him to his stories. Sadly enough most women prefer the good old lies
Re: Hey Guys: What's The Deal? by iice(f): 6:43pm On Jul 14, 2007
Why do people like jumping from one relationship to another? Why can't they just take the time to like get in touch with themselves. . .having some me time undecided
Re: Hey Guys: What's The Deal? by Sati(m): 8:22pm On Jul 15, 2007
Ok. Here's a story. I met a girl recently (Flirt, flirt, flirt; play d nice guy). Then d topic of girlfriemd comes up:
Girl: "I heard you had a girlfriend. What happened"
Moi: Plenty quarels

Plenty revolving around that that doen'y need to be said

Girl: How come you're with me.
Moi: I enjoy your presence, simply I'm fond of you

Girl: But you still like your girlfrind
Moi: Naturally

gets all upset and asks to leave.

Thats Irrational behaviour I can't seem to understand, just maybe there was somtin for us but I don't have that energy to explore.

Apparently a lot of lies are needed. It works 90% of the time the other 10% is given to true commitment and Principles.

Believe me over 50% of the things you were told by your hubby are either lies or an exageration of the truth.

I've tried Honesty, hasn't gotten me ANYWHERE.
The Lies are your so called Being Romantic
Re: Hey Guys: What's The Deal? by bluesky4(f): 9:37pm On Jul 15, 2007
Good question Tete

It really annoys me when guys do this. They sweet talk u into a relationship, promising that ur the one. blaaaah!
Then u find out that theyre seeing some1 else, and although that person annoys them, they would rather cheat on them.
And to top that off, when the girl finds out her mans been cheating on her, the guy pleads that it was all a mistake and does not want her to break up with him. Starts mentioning how he's changed, blaaah!

Grr, guys can be soo anoying, why can they never think with their heads and not their dicks
Re: Hey Guys: What's The Deal? by DaudaAbu(m): 2:51pm On Jul 24, 2009
Well thats cos telling the truth doesnt work.

Try it and u run out of words after just like 30min. but by spicing 10% of the truth with 90% of the lie u've the babe bliving cos thats what she want to do. even if the story no make sense, she accept it cos babes are competitive by nature. they dont want the ones that are alone without any1 they prefer som1 that has been with som other gal so dat their ego would be fulfilled

that sense of "he thinks am better, am more beau, am smarter, am prettier, am more endowed, c'mon plz
Re: Hey Guys: What's The Deal? by biola44: 3:00pm On Jul 24, 2009
lies yield d best results(in d short run) grin
Re: Hey Guys: What's The Deal? by fizzybaba(m): 3:06pm On Jul 24, 2009
we live in a world of deciet

everyone is guilty.

(1) (Reply)

For Women: How do you deal with Infidelity / Could This Be True? / Why 90% Of People Here Likes Romance Section?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.