Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,044 members, 7,814,570 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 03:18 PM

For Women: How do you deal with Infidelity - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / For Women: How do you deal with Infidelity (1146 Views)

Ladies How Do You Deal With A Cheating Boyfriend? / How Do You Deal With A Freaking-Out Spouse/Partner? / How Can You Deal With A Very Emotional Boyfriend? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

For Women: How do you deal with Infidelity by niks(f): 1:20pm On Jun 11, 2007
This is a qusetion for the women out there? How Do you deal with the fact that you caught your man red hand and Like shaggy said he denied it was him untill you showed him proof.And the person he s seeing is his former girlfriend. Then he apologies(half heartedly).

Do you leave him?
Forgive and move on?

What would any of you do if God forbid you found yourself in that situation?
Re: For Women: How do you deal with Infidelity by OgaMadam(f): 2:05pm On Jun 11, 2007
you need to think hard,

i have once heard it said that ex girlfriends are the strongest threat.

sometimes he hasnt just moved on from her, and he hasnt managed to leave her really. so think if i were you i would test him to see if

its me or her he really wants in his future.

sometimes men use girls when they have had a bad fight with their girlfriends. or are just on a break,

you dont wanna be babysitting a man for another woman he is going to go back to in the end.
Re: For Women: How do you deal with Infidelity by niks(f): 2:40pm On Jun 11, 2007
Would anybody's reply change if I said we were married and I have a hard time forgeting the fact that he once loved his former girlfriend (maybe even more than me if I have to face the reality)
Re: For Women: How do you deal with Infidelity by OgaMadam(f): 2:41pm On Jun 11, 2007
did you enter marriage knowing this fact?
Re: For Women: How do you deal with Infidelity by iice(f): 7:01pm On Jul 14, 2007
Chaiiiiiiiiiii once i could prolly forgive undecided Twice. . .e go hapun again!
Re: For Women: How do you deal with Infidelity by bethsy: 9:14pm On Dec 02, 2008
i forget him nd move on with my life
Re: For Women: How do you deal with Infidelity by jgirl3: 9:19pm On Dec 02, 2008
I have 3 solutions:
1.Laura Bobbit style!
It is said that if a part of your body makes you sin, you should cut if off. Only that I will help the guy.

2. Flog him till he is really sorry (this one is not such a good option cos he can overpower you - so pick your battles carefully)

3. Just let him go. It'll catch up with him sometime soon and you'll find someone better (probably the one I'm most likely to do)
Re: For Women: How do you deal with Infidelity by Nobody: 11:12am On Dec 03, 2008
Il stay with him for a while, while I plan my revenge strategy.
Then I will hit where it hurts the most and wont look back.
Infidelity IS WRONG.

(1) (Reply)

Re: Things I Can"t Do For My Girl ,what Of You? / For Guys Only / She Stores Your Number With A Female Name

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.