Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,831 members, 7,817,431 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:08 PM

The Rich Guy Or The Poor Guy? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Rich Guy Or The Poor Guy? (1273 Views)

Daily Pains Of A Single, Rich Guy / Why A Rich Guy Can Not Find True Love.. / Why You Need Not Marry A Poor Guy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Rich Guy Or The Poor Guy? by moneytalks(m): 5:13pm On Jun 04, 2007
which do u consider the idea guy,the one that has the money and don't love u or the one with out the money and loves u?

Re: The Rich Guy Or The Poor Guy? by iice(f): 2:44pm On Jun 05, 2007
Ideals are just that ideals. Reality has a way of keeping you either on or off your toes. There has to be more to the rich or poor guy for me to be interested.
Re: The Rich Guy Or The Poor Guy? by Eiregirl(f): 8:17pm On Jun 22, 2007
Definitely the one who loves you, if he's rich then that's cool but I would never go for a guy because I know he has money! Money can't buy love. wink
Re: The Rich Guy Or The Poor Guy? by Nobody: 9:03pm On Jun 22, 2007
;DNice one,Hope i can come in here,
Guess Love should come first then Money,
SEEK YE FIRST THE KINGDOM AND ALL OTHER THINGS,
cool cool cool cool
Re: The Rich Guy Or The Poor Guy? by victorian(f): 8:17am On Aug 28, 2008
But what if the rich guy loves you, cause it happens and the poor guy doesnt love you that much , because he feels , he is cute and their are loads of unmarried girls seeking to get married to himself, cause he is goodlooking guy with an average jobundecided
  I must confess, am now in that jam and the rich guy is a celebrity in Naija, womeeeeeeen,abi wink well its not my fault he cares that much.
Re: The Rich Guy Or The Poor Guy? by Nobody: 8:48am On Aug 28, 2008
victorian:

But what if the rich guy loves you, cause it happens and the poor guy doesnt love you that much , because he feels , he is cute and their are loads of unmarried girls seeking to get married to himself, cause he is goodlooking guy with an average jobundecided
I must confess, am now in that jam and the rich guy is a celebrity in Naija, womeeeeeeen,abi wink well its not my fault he cares that much.

Wetin this one dey talk
Re: The Rich Guy Or The Poor Guy? by MissyB1(m): 10:26am On Aug 28, 2008
Ujujoan:

Wetin this one dey talk

Re: The Rich Guy Or The Poor Guy? by gabelogan(m): 11:01am On Aug 28, 2008
Eiregirl:

Definitely the one who loves you, if he's rich then that's cool but I would never go for a guy because I know he has money! Money can't buy love. wink

but money makes the world go round!!

according to most women, "who needs love when there is money"(logan, 2008)
Re: The Rich Guy Or The Poor Guy? by Nobody: 2:37pm On Aug 28, 2008
@poster
the one that love me
even if he's poor love conquers all things.
Re: The Rich Guy Or The Poor Guy? by Sisikill: 2:43pm On Aug 28, 2008
Lol! A lot of idealistic people on Nairaland. Why do we insist on letting this unrealistic thing called LOVE cloud our sound judgment? Let’s even go back to the very beginning, What exactly is Love? Maybe after defining it, you’ll be able to measure how far you want it to affect everything else in your life.
Re: The Rich Guy Or The Poor Guy? by Busta(f): 2:46pm On Aug 28, 2008
rokiatu:

@poster
the one that love me
even if he's poor love conquers all things.

and be soaking gari every morning, afternoon and night?
I will go with the rich guy abeg. . . .nothin like love this days abeg.
Re: The Rich Guy Or The Poor Guy? by Nobody: 2:48pm On Aug 28, 2008
Sisikill:

Lol! A lot of idealistic people on Nairaland. Why do we insist on letting this unrealistic thing called LOVE cloud our sound judgment? Let’s even go back to the very beginning, What exactly is Love? Maybe after defining it, you’ll be able to measure how far you want it to affect everything else in your life.
am experiencing real love and
I know how it feel.
Re: The Rich Guy Or The Poor Guy? by Nobody: 2:49pm On Aug 28, 2008
Busta:

and be soaking gari every morning, afternoon and night?
I will go with the rich guy abeg. . . .nothin like love this days abeg.
do not be so sure, it rare
but it still exist
Re: The Rich Guy Or The Poor Guy? by Busta(f): 2:52pm On Aug 28, 2008
rokiatu:

do not be so sure, it rare
but it still exist

true. . . but that don't make every relationship you go into as "true love"
its always rosy at first and then reality and heat sets in later.

and like u said . , "RARE"!!
Re: The Rich Guy Or The Poor Guy? by Nobody: 2:55pm On Aug 28, 2008
Busta:

true. . . but that don't make every relationship you go into as "true love"its always rosy at first and then reality and heat sets in later.

and like u said . , "RARE"!!
of course not. but i have a
choice and my choice is the poor guy who will love me
money is not everything.
Re: The Rich Guy Or The Poor Guy? by yongbabe(f): 2:57pm On Aug 28, 2008
Gimme d money!!!
Re: The Rich Guy Or The Poor Guy? by Busta(f): 2:58pm On Aug 28, 2008
rokiatu:

of course not. but i have a
choice and my choice is the poor guy who will love me
money is not everything.

good for you and whatever rocks ur boat hon . . .I'll stick with the rich guy!
Re: The Rich Guy Or The Poor Guy? by Nobody: 3:02pm On Aug 28, 2008
Busta:

good for you and whatever rocks your boat hon . . .I'll stick with the rich guy!
good on you too
it is good to go for what you like
Re: The Rich Guy Or The Poor Guy? by Sisikill: 3:08pm On Aug 28, 2008
rokiatu:

am experiencing real love and
I know how it feel.

Hey far be it for me to say what you think you're feeling is not love but the question is this - Just how far will you let this thing you're feeling affect the other aspects of your life and be realistic.

All this love conquers all, Love is Blind, I'll do anything for love, if you have love. . . you have the world talk is nothing but talk. Strip it down to the basics, how will what you feel stand up against poverty, uncertainty, lack of security etc?

I am of the opinion that "Love" is only for when the good is good and going. . . I mean have you noticed how quickly love fades when there is trouble in the horizon? If this thing can't handle both the good and the bad side of life, then how wise is it to use it as a measuring stick for every other thing?

I hope you understand that I am not saying that people are fickle, I am saying LOVE itself is fickle and it is time for us to snap out of this fantasy and start thinking rationally. Who knows, maybe then people will stop divorcing like child'splay because "They fell out of love"
Re: The Rich Guy Or The Poor Guy? by DonEse125(f): 3:09pm On Aug 28, 2008
If i had 2 choos btw a rich guy who loves me & who i care abt & a poor guy who luvs me and who i care abt,i'd go for d rich guy.it's nt abt bein materialistic or anytin lik dat,its simply bein practical.if i go into a r/shp wit som1,den i hav 2 plan ahead.s'pposin i got married 2 d poor dude,wat happns wen we start havin kids? Can i honestly expect som1 who cnt support himself 2 b able 2 support me and 2 or 3 kids financially,emotionally & physically? It just doesnt make sense. Plus,i grew up accustomed 2 a certain standard.wen i get married,u wld xpect tins 2 get better & nt d other way round.dat doesnt me a materialistic,spoilt brat,no,it simply makes me a woman who knws wat she wnts & isnt afraid 2 admit it.
Re: The Rich Guy Or The Poor Guy? by Busta(f): 3:11pm On Aug 28, 2008
Very well said Sisi, . . . . besides who says there can't be love and riches at the same time?

even tho, I will still go for riches first smiley
can't even imagine masef in poverty . . .all in the name of love!
Re: The Rich Guy Or The Poor Guy? by Nobody: 3:13pm On Aug 28, 2008
Sisikill:

I am of the opinion that "Love" is only for when the good is good and going. . . I mean have you noticed how quickly love fades when there is trouble in the horizon? If this thing can't handle both the good and the bad side of life, then how wise is it to use it as a measuring stick for every other thing?
some love  fade but true
love never fade.
Re: The Rich Guy Or The Poor Guy? by Busta(f): 3:15pm On Aug 28, 2008
nothin like "true love" anymore

that sank with the Titanic ages ago
Re: The Rich Guy Or The Poor Guy? by Nobody: 3:17pm On Aug 28, 2008
Busta:

nothin like "true love" anymore
that sank with the Titanic ages ago
sayz you
Re: The Rich Guy Or The Poor Guy? by Busta(f): 3:21pm On Aug 28, 2008
rokiatu:

sayz you

Sayz me alright!!
Re: The Rich Guy Or The Poor Guy? by Nobody: 3:24pm On Aug 28, 2008
Busta:

Sayz me alright!!
ok
and my opinion remain the same
Re: The Rich Guy Or The Poor Guy? by Nautillus(m): 3:35pm On Aug 28, 2008
It really ain't about the loot bro
Re: The Rich Guy Or The Poor Guy? by Sisikill: 3:47pm On Aug 28, 2008
@ Busta
Thank you oh and it is not about being materialistic, it's about logic. Have you ever heard anyone buying stocks of a company they know is is going down. . . with the hopes of making profit? Won't you ask that person if he is insane? Then let him now tell you oh it's because he loves the company. . . He won't even finish that sentence before he finds himself in the loony bin.

@ rokiatu
Oh you're killing me here. . . "True love never fades?" Gah! They ought to shot the person who came up with that asinine phrase, honestly. angry
Re: The Rich Guy Or The Poor Guy? by Nobody: 3:50pm On Aug 28, 2008
Sisikill:

@ rokiatu
Oh you're killing me here. . . "True love never fades?" Gah! They ought to shot the person who came up with that asinine phrase, honestly. angry
hah shocked are u guys kidding?
well I do believe in it. I know how it feel
so I take love over money yeah am serious
Re: The Rich Guy Or The Poor Guy? by Busta(f): 3:50pm On Aug 28, 2008
Sisikill:

@ Busta
Thank you oh and it is not about being materialistic, it's about logic. Have you ever heard anyone buying stocks of a company they know is is going down. . . with the hopes of making profit? Won't you ask that person if he is insane? Then let him now tell you oh it's because he loves the company. . . He won't even finish that sentence before he finds himself in the loony bin.

@ rokiatu

very good example with the stocks.

leave rokiatu . . . the love is still shacking her now.
Re: The Rich Guy Or The Poor Guy? by tRoOE(f): 5:51pm On Aug 28, 2008
What a question, infact this is not suppose to be a question sef
Who in their right mind will settle down with a poor guy.However am not saying he has to be rich, but he should be doing okay.
As for me, i need a man that can take care of my crazy lifestyle cheesy, I want/need a real man not someone that would become a nuisance to me!!!you feel me
Re: The Rich Guy Or The Poor Guy? by inspiredm(m): 10:31pm On Aug 28, 2008
I don't see a reason why a Guy should be poor anyway, You don't term a man as poor Until when he's lost Hope.

If he's educated, he should have potentials, and if he's got the potentials then there's Hope.

Money may Come & Go,

Love may fizzle out when the heat gets scorching.

There are so many things Money & Love can't buy/get

I advice you Settle with Your Friend, Someone You can stick to despite all Odds, someone who's got good head on Shoulders, Someone that basically makes

you happy, Irrespective of who he is, or what he has, but What he is.

(1) (Reply)

How Will A Lady Make A Man Fall In Love With Her? / How Do You Ladies Feel When Been Asked Out / Can You Bleep Your Best Friends Girl?. . . . . .men Only

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.