Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,690 members, 7,844,276 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 05:37 PM

The Love Of My Life Is Running Away: Pls Help - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Love Of My Life Is Running Away: Pls Help (1293 Views)

Photo! University Student Running Away After Getting Caught With Sugar Daddy / Its Four Weeks To My Wedding But I Feel Like Running Away With My Ex. Pls Help (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Love Of My Life Is Running Away: Pls Help by jamesean: 7:37pm On Jan 17, 2011
hello Naira land, i just got a letter from the one and only girl in my life, we have being together dating for Two years now, suddenly i got a mail from her,,,after some lill misunderstanding we haD, pls nairaland i need ur advice,

the MAIL:
January 17 at 6:26pm
oh dear,i know u wunt blive me wen i say i dnt want to hurt u,bt its just dat the tym u were takin 2 realise dat we were good 2geda was d tym i was usin 2 think,mayb we r nt enuf 4 each oda,
if u look at d reason y im breakin up with u,one by one it sounds silly i kno,dats y i dnt blame ur 'frnd' when dey think im just b-in heartless and 1nt u 2 suffer,bt i was d one in a reltionship with u and nt dem so i kno where the shoe hurts,
i have no grudge agianst u,i dnt even hate u,i cant hate u even doh i tried;hw can i hate d man i fell in love with,i dnt switch emotions jst like dat. i cnt love the guy am recently seeing the way i love you its nt possible,u cnt love 2 pple d same way,and wheather u blive it or nt he knows dis vry well.
u were xcitemnt,doh u hurt me,i wunt trade d tym i spent wit u 4 anytin,u watchd me grow,and u helpd in dat growin,i only wishd dat u had grown with me,u gave me xcitmnt,bt i think i av had enuf xcitmnt 2 last me a yle,i kno u dnt want to hear dis,bt this new guy has a calmness in him dat i like,so please stp tacklin him cos he dsnt av anytin 2 do with us,u dnt kno him atall,xcpt 4 d day u met,u call him poor,y i do nt kno,u have neva seen him spnd money,nt every1 lyks 2 b flashy,im nt brreakin up with u cos of him,im breakin up with u cos,we cm to a part of our relationship were we were 2 relaxd and bth of us stp tryin,u stpd tryin because u always blivd ill b dere,io stpd tryin cos,u stpd tryin 2 win my love,we were at a stand-still.
u gave me an option,eida we r datin or enemies,i wud hate 2 b enemies with u,bt i wudnt date u eida

i hope u find sm1 dat wud love u even mo dan i did and swthrt wen u find her dnt take her 4 grantd like u did me,

bye dear ,

NAIRALAND, PLS ADVICE PLZ, cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry

Re: The Love Of My Life Is Running Away: Pls Help by omega25red(m): 7:44pm On Jan 17, 2011
if your girl sent you a break up letter full of abbreviations then count yourself lucky that you are broken up. send her a letter with the words "good riddance"
Re: The Love Of My Life Is Running Away: Pls Help by Dsense(m): 7:45pm On Jan 17, 2011
OP.
Now you have issues! angry . . .  , Is this her pichie?
Secondly: What do you expect from us ''Nairalanders''?  to carry our parents to go beg her to get back in your life?
Can some nigerian dudes grow up sha?
Re: The Love Of My Life Is Running Away: Pls Help by thweraja10: 7:51pm On Jan 17, 2011
Oooooh good what a cool way to break a boring relationship.
Re: The Love Of My Life Is Running Away: Pls Help by 190: 12:56am On Jan 18, 2011
but that lady in pink sweet sha!! angry angry
Re: The Love Of My Life Is Running Away: Pls Help by Phate07(m): 1:06am On Jan 18, 2011

But why would any man want to break up with this chick? undecided
Re: The Love Of My Life Is Running Away: Pls Help by guente02(m): 1:59am On Jan 18, 2011
Cheh. . .bro jst take heart is nt possible. So u dnt even hv her desird calmness. Wallahi anbarka baya
Re: The Love Of My Life Is Running Away: Pls Help by Orton10(m): 2:02am On Jan 18, 2011
guente02:

Wallahi anbarka baya
lol
Re: The Love Of My Life Is Running Away: Pls Help by LordReed(m): 2:47am On Jan 18, 2011
OP is She rite in d tins she said about u? If she is u probably won't get her back but if she's not den u need to evaluate how important she is to u cos u will have to woo her back again.
Re: The Love Of My Life Is Running Away: Pls Help by jamesean: 11:47am On Jan 18, 2011
like seriously? more advice nairaland, i tot i could count on u guys, pls need to knw what to do, my next move, cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry
Re: The Love Of My Life Is Running Away: Pls Help by SALady(f): 2:21pm On Jan 18, 2011
^^^Your next move is to move on.
Re: The Love Of My Life Is Running Away: Pls Help by callme2: 2:45pm On Jan 18, 2011
@poster
pls keep pushing until you are tired
Re: The Love Of My Life Is Running Away: Pls Help by pwiz(m): 2:53pm On Jan 18, 2011
OP before giving my own advise,chei is dat her pix?
Re: The Love Of My Life Is Running Away: Pls Help by jamesean: 5:41pm On Jan 18, 2011
cry cry cry cry cry cry cryyes the pix is her, should i write back or just leave, and i didnt add, she was a VIRGIN WHEN WE MET, and now her virginity means nuffing to her??, am her first love, and she wanna throw that away,
Re: The Love Of My Life Is Running Away: Pls Help by jamesean: 5:43pm On Jan 18, 2011
D-sense:

OP.
Now you have issues! angry . . .  , Is this her pichie?
Secondly: What do you expect from us ''Nairalanders''?  to carry our parents to go beg her to get back in your life?
Can some nigerian dudes grow up sha?

what is ur problem now!, havent u loss someone dear to u b4??
SA Lady:

^^^Your next move is to move on.
i should just move on like that? no replys?
pls nairaland i need a prerfect reply message, thanks you
Re: The Love Of My Life Is Running Away: Pls Help by misanho: 5:52pm On Jan 18, 2011
OP, just jump into d pile of poo u made, figure it out nd clean it up, U myt still get her kk
Re: The Love Of My Life Is Running Away: Pls Help by Coolabbie: 6:52pm On Jan 18, 2011
@op its obvious she weighed d pros & cons b4 comin 2 dis conclusion. Im afraid dere is nothin u can do at dis point especially as it now involves anoda guy. Insulting her guy may only harden her heart & make her stick 2 him. U just hv 2 let her go,if she realises dat she had made a mistake, she wuld cum back.
Re: The Love Of My Life Is Running Away: Pls Help by Areaboy2(m): 6:57pm On Jan 18, 2011
just incase i'm the only one sayin this

the chic in the pic is not your chic sha. need proof? smiley tongue
Re: The Love Of My Life Is Running Away: Pls Help by Dsense(m): 6:58pm On Jan 18, 2011
jamesean:

what is your problem now!, havent u loss someone dear to u b4??i should just move on like that? no replys?
pls nairaland i need a prerfect reply message, thanks you
I had once lost my 2 Ducks to the neighbor  . ,  undecided
Re: The Love Of My Life Is Running Away: Pls Help by JAZES(m): 7:17pm On Jan 18, 2011
@OP,
If your GF send you a letter like this, please just take heart and move on or rather get over her. The best thing to do when your woman starts comparing you to another man is to just ignore her and get your mind occupied.
She definitely expects you to react but when you keep your peace and you dont reply her under the circumstance she will begin to think.
See, i know is not easy but believe me it always works because i have been there before, It simply shows you are matured and can handle your emotion though i know you are feeling pain right now, it is just a matter of time before she comes back to you and that is the time you will now reply her well.
The tension is high right now and she seems to have found her prince charming but i tell you what she is seeing is just a mirage. She is being ruled by her emotion and you will act wisely if you can keep your peace so that she can  start using her brains.
Don't ever give her any reason to feel she was right taking that decision and the only way to do that is to leave to her opinion about you. You don't have to answer to anyone that has already form an opinion about you.
I hope this help and i hope you will be able to do it(Believe me i know its not easy).

MY 2CENTS
Re: The Love Of My Life Is Running Away: Pls Help by jamesean: 11:02am On Jan 19, 2011
JAZES:

@OP,
If your GF send you a letter like this, please just take heart and move on or rather get over her. The best thing to do when your woman starts comparing you to another man is to just ignore her and get your mind occupied.
She definitely expects you to react but when you keep your peace and you dont reply her under the circumstance she will begin to think.
See, i know is not easy but believe me it always works because i have been there before, It simply shows you are matured and can handle your emotion though i know you are feeling pain right now, it is just a matter of time before she comes back to you and that is the time you will now reply her well.
The tension is high right now and she seems to have found her prince charming but i tell you what she is seeing is just a mirage. She is being ruled by her emotion and you will act wisely if you can keep your peace so that she can  start using her brains.
Don't ever give her any reason to feel she was right taking that decision and the only way to do that is to leave to her opinion about you. You don't have to answer to anyone that has already form an opinion about you.
I hope this help and i hope you will be able to do it(Believe me i know its not easy).

MY 2CENTS

the best advise so far, thanks alot man, really appreciate, keep it coming people,
Re: The Love Of My Life Is Running Away: Pls Help by skydeep(f): 11:08am On Jan 19, 2011
@op. Do u think we are foo.ls?(well some people here are fools). Go get a life
Re: The Love Of My Life Is Running Away: Pls Help by gabriel4u(m): 11:27am On Jan 19, 2011
skydeep:

@op. Do u think we are foo.ls?(well some people here are fools). Go get a life

This young man had never in any way call any1 fool!

@op

JAZES as said everyfing, ladies are like that, (speaking 4rm experience), My 1st true luv deed this samefing, but i never mind her, though it was very difficult 4 me to hold my self, but my friends advice me and i deed. She came back leta when it was too late(I've a beta lover than her). My friends also advice me again. I pretended (Though i dis-flowered her), i continue S*X her like i don't care, but when i open up to her that am just deceiving her, she cried out her life. When she saw my new lover(still with me), she never belief how cute this chick, look good, 9ice character and well behave.

So man, don't stoop low for her to embarrass or disgrace you anymore. Just take hrt and hope 4 a beta one.
   (Play R Kelly song-When a woman is fed up, am sure this track will tell mush about gels, dat no matter wat u do, even if you cry a river,  just play this track).
Wish u good search and a beta one.(I feel your pain)

(1) (Reply)

Pls People Who Is Wrong Here? / Can U Marry A Girl That Is Richer Than U? / I'm Very Confused About My Girlfriend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.