Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,442 members, 7,836,772 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 12:28 PM

Igbo Love The North, Mostly Abuja And Kaduna,Igbo own 80% of abuja - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Igbo Love The North, Mostly Abuja And Kaduna,Igbo own 80% of abuja (830 Views)

Boko Haram Releases Pics Of Abuja Suicide Bombers;takes Responsibility Of Attack / Buhari Threatens To Back Out Of Abuja Accord / Pictures Of Bombings In Zaria And Kaduna (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Igbo Love The North, Mostly Abuja And Kaduna,Igbo own 80% of abuja by wakima: 1:17am On Dec 25, 2010
Igbo Love The North, Mostly Abuja And Kaduna,Igbo own 80% of abuja
Re: Igbo Love The North, Mostly Abuja And Kaduna,Igbo own 80% of abuja by sunnybobo4: 1:40am On Dec 25, 2010
^^^ Becomerich, won't u ever get tired of mutating?
Re: Igbo Love The North, Mostly Abuja And Kaduna,Igbo own 80% of abuja by udezue(m): 1:42am On Dec 25, 2010
No they don't. Abuja is federal capital. They simply love the money they make up north in an environment filled with lazy ppl who sure can't compete with them. I am Igbo, never been to the North, don't plan on visiting.
Re: Igbo Love The North, Mostly Abuja And Kaduna,Igbo own 80% of abuja by wakima: 1:56am On Dec 25, 2010
sunny-bobo , ibi say you dey drink igbo,hi de ok sure
Re: Igbo Love The North, Mostly Abuja And Kaduna,Igbo own 80% of abuja by omongbatib: 1:59am On Dec 25, 2010
Becomerich again?
Re: Igbo Love The North, Mostly Abuja And Kaduna,Igbo own 80% of abuja by strangerf: 2:00am On Dec 25, 2010
Actually, Igbos own the world!

They own NJ and NJ tooo

What about Israel and Finland?
Re: Igbo Love The North, Mostly Abuja And Kaduna,Igbo own 80% of abuja by omongbatib: 2:02am On Dec 25, 2010
strangerf:

Actually, Igbos own the world!

They own NJ and NJ tooo

What about Israel and Finland?

Yeah! We got Finnish Igbos too. Wanna see the video? Igbo language is taught in Finnish schools.
Plus, and very important, we own 95 % of Lagos, I mean Eko SW Nigeria.
Re: Igbo Love The North, Mostly Abuja And Kaduna,Igbo own 80% of abuja by wakima: 2:04am On Dec 25, 2010
omongbatib     = +sunny-bobo .

that was a question,I see you no like mr becommrich. wetin Mr becommrich do to you?
him dey write we they read.
Re: Igbo Love The North, Mostly Abuja And Kaduna,Igbo own 80% of abuja by strangerf: 2:09am On Dec 25, 2010
omongbatib:

Yeah! We got Finnish Igbos too. Wanna see the video? Igbo language is taught in Finnish schools.
Plus, and very important, we own 95 % of Lagos, I mean Eko SW Nigeria.

I want to see the kids and their UGLY mothers!

Well, I am not disputing the fact that you own 95% of Eko aka Lagos city, I dont care.
The truth, and most important thing is that Lagos-State is owned by the Yorubas.
Re: Igbo Love The North, Mostly Abuja And Kaduna,Igbo own 80% of abuja by Becomrich12: 3:41am On Dec 25, 2010
what is my own in this business. Did i sell land to the igbo people in abuja. ??
Re: Igbo Love The North, Mostly Abuja And Kaduna,Igbo own 80% of abuja by Becomrich12: 4:49am On Dec 25, 2010
hmm
Re: Igbo Love The North, Mostly Abuja And Kaduna,Igbo own 80% of abuja by Becomrich12: 4:52am On Dec 25, 2010
hmm
Re: Igbo Love The North, Mostly Abuja And Kaduna,Igbo own 80% of abuja by Becomrich12: 4:55am On Dec 25, 2010
hmm
Re: Igbo Love The North, Mostly Abuja And Kaduna,Igbo own 80% of abuja by Becomrich12: 5:02am On Dec 25, 2010
hmm
Re: Igbo Love The North, Mostly Abuja And Kaduna,Igbo own 80% of abuja by slap1(m): 8:33am On Dec 25, 2010
^^Musiwa, wassup?

(1) (Reply)

Inec / Makarfi Claims That Sanusi Has Apologised To National Assembly / Jonathan In Secret Talks To Bring Ibori Back To Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.