Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,707 members, 7,820,483 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:37 PM

The Governor:fashola - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Governor:fashola (895 Views)

Former Lagos Governor Fashola In Mecca (Photo) / Can an Igbo Man Be the Governor of Lagos State? (Segregation on Channels TV?) / Governor Fashola's Contact Phone No. And Email (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Governor:fashola by usdbox: 7:22pm On Jun 04, 2007
This goes to our new governor in Lagos state,he should take note and beware of this new challenge infront of him.

I would first of all warn him of some steps he has taken and which was 1st the swearing in as the governor,he is a muslim governor like the former tinubu but i want him to take note about the oath he has taken because no one uses the Holy Quran to take an oath and later goes back on his words or fail his promises to his people. Whoever does that would at the end of his life regret the act and even in the heaven regret coming to the world in the first place.

Almighty Allah does not joke with any oath taken in the presense of the Holy Quran,so I urge the governor to please do all he could to bring Lagos state to normalicy because the state we are now can not be proud of.We agree that the formal governor at the last minute do a little in the name of campaigning but there are lots that is remaining to be done for the masses. it is better to satisfy the masses than to enrich yourself with unlawful wealth and packages. If u a practising muslim i think you should understand what i mean.

One important aspect i would urge the governor to note very carefully is close supervision of house members and contractors working for the state.if not for the EFCC that expose most of the funds being disbursed and cat away buy various leaders we would not have known and all the blames and curses would go to the presidents or governors but in order to avoid that,monies disburse to contactors on various job need to be closely supervised and monitored so that all things go as planned.

We pray to Almighty Allah to help you out of course we know it is not an easy job governing a state like ours.

(1) (Reply)

Supreme Court Reinstates Peter Obi As Anambra State Governor / President Yaradua - The Messiah? / Nigeria Is 49

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.