Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,385 members, 7,861,059 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 10:34 PM

I Am Confused - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Am Confused (1801 Views)

I Am Confused! What Should I Do Please? / Please Help Am Confused !!! Girl In Medical School A Turn Off? / My Neighbor's Daughter Sent This To Me!... Please Am Confused On What To Do (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Am Confused by baralatie(m): 10:59pm On Mar 19, 2020
Kimzo:
she got the apartment through him,but he was not the one that paid, problem is the guy was so supportive during her diploma days, which I know of before we started dating because she told me
my lord I submit to the court evidence 1 against the op!the op has committed an error my lord

1 Like

Re: I Am Confused by baralatie(m): 11:02pm On Mar 19, 2020
XhosaNostra:

It sounds like you are the delusional one in this saga or perhaps you're in denial.
nooo my esteemed learned one!
the young man is acting twilight saga(the Nigerian version)
boyfriend 1 is a vampire while the op is a wolf.the young is forming as a human being

1 Like

Re: I Am Confused by baralatie(m): 11:07pm On Mar 19, 2020
Kimzo:
As much as I want to, I don't want itt to be like a betrayal, because she was there at the time I was hungry and needed food, and it's almost like the guy doesn't want her to be, because there was a day she called me and started crying saying the guy won't let here be that even if they break up as long as she is in calabar he will always monitor her movement, which I asked the guy and he didn't deny... It's kinda turning to an abuse for her
oya now this is twilight saga(Nigeria version)
Re: I Am Confused by baralatie(m): 11:15pm On Mar 19, 2020
the only thing connecting all three of you is the impact of money and sex.There is no love of any kind in this triangle.
you walked into an existing relationship and now you are in a long distant relationship which can never work.
you are only going to make life horrible not for yourself but for the girl because you are just putting fire in an already forest fired up relationship the girl is in
Re: I Am Confused by emmaodet: 12:24am On Mar 20, 2020
You are a fooolish boy (i won't call u a man).
In fact, the way i dey boil for here, i for say make God punish u but i no go talk am.
Why will a sane man know dat is gf is cheating on him korokoro and still spilling rubbish.
I understand, u are love and sex starved and the only person dat as ever shown u love is making u to do like mumu, Pele sogbo
Ode
Oponu
Abeg commot for dis thread bfore i swear for u.
Mod abeg delete this crazy, stupid and idiotic rubbish thread abeg
Re: I Am Confused by emmaodet: 12:25am On Mar 20, 2020
You are a fooolish boy (i won't call u a man).
In fact, the way i dey boil for here, i for say make God punish u but i no go talk am.
Why will a sane man know dat is gf is cheating on him korokoro and still spilling rubbish.
I understand, u are love and sex starved and the only person dat as ever shown u love is making u to do like mumu, Pele sogbo
Ode
Oponu
Abeg commot for dis thread bfore i swear for u.
Mod abeg delete this crazy, stupid and idiotic rubbish thread abeg
Aturu
Re: I Am Confused by Zhahovic(m): 6:57am On Mar 20, 2020
baralatie:

the post shows the young lady is not confused but has a very clear mind of what she does at any one time and place.
Rather the op definition of his confusion has nothing to do with the literary facts surrounding confusion but he does have a problem dealing with the same rules he laid down for this part time relationship
Hmm sounds like the girl is just enjoying the multi exploration
Re: I Am Confused by luvyaself95(m): 7:16am On Mar 20, 2020
I retired on relationships very long time ago so am sorry i couldn't help.
Re: I Am Confused by powerkey: 7:22am On Mar 31, 2020
Kimzo:
And I have decided to let her be, but even if I leave her the guy would go on to be hostile around her, and maybe lead to violence, because the last time he called he was saying he would beat her up, which I hate

Listen to me.

I could see you love the girl and want to do everything to salvage the situation.

But there are bold steps you have to take to succeed.

1. Make sure the girl comes over to your place.

2. Make her introduce you to get parents.

3. If need be, you may have to help her with inter university transfer to your area of strength and prevent the guy from having access to her.

4. She should change her phone number.

And you get more serious with work to enable you make enough money to Mary and take good care of her.

Don't give up if you truly love a girl as long as the girls shows some level of seriousness.

Honestly, any girl that is beautiful and men runs after,at some point she will get confused so it's not a new thing. Distinguish yourself with your actions by making your intentions clear and sticking to them.

I wish to attend your wedding.

Good luck.
Re: I Am Confused by tunize(m): 7:42am On Mar 31, 2020
samincredible44:
dude if I were u I will like arrange 7 thugs from anambra,then transport them down to calabar to give that her boyfriend a serious beating and I will that girl back to anambra ND we will live happily ever after.
Na so power mike. Because the girl na mumu abi she nor get family to report the harrassment to if it truly was harrassment, nor go fight woman fight die for nothing.for this age and time girl nor get sey for relationship buh allow boy stay with am.i pity o.p shall with wake up bros bttr gt sense.

(1) (2) (Reply)

AVERAGE BOY … (18+) / Who Is Dead Between Them / She Asked For It And I Gave Her.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.