Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,791 members, 7,831,558 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 08:58 PM

Can You Accomodate A Lady For Five Months Without S*x Her - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can You Accomodate A Lady For Five Months Without S*x Her (6456 Views)

Erriga: No Woman Can Go 3 Months Without Sex / Lady Caught While Running Away With Used Condom A Guy Used To S£x Her (video) / How Long Can You Stay Without S*x (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Can You Accomodate A Lady For Five Months Without S*x Her by josen16322(m): 11:39pm On Mar 19, 2020
sum mumu and sum inocent guys go do am but me since am not a pastor i wil flog her 3lashes every day let he who is witout sin cast d first stone kini big deal. grin P

1 Like

Re: Can You Accomodate A Lady For Five Months Without S*x Her by Nobody: 11:49pm On Mar 19, 2020
Don't forget to collect rent fee!!

Never mix business with Pleasure !!!
Re: Can You Accomodate A Lady For Five Months Without S*x Her by SGANIVA(m): 12:00am On Mar 20, 2020
I can't for 2days
Re: Can You Accomodate A Lady For Five Months Without S*x Her by mejai(m): 12:18am On Mar 20, 2020
All of you shouting ugly, skinny, fair, black, fat and so on. Una never dey in that situation. At a time, ur whole body will focus on fuc.k dat period.
Men, just remember, oyibo man talk say 'a standing peni.s has no conscience.
Re: Can You Accomodate A Lady For Five Months Without S*x Her by snitchbitch: 12:36am On Mar 20, 2020
On the converse view, after she has left your house, she will tell all her friends that you are an impotent man. That she spent a whole five months in your house and you didn't even touch her. Fear women, especially Nigerians version!!!!

2 Likes

Re: Can You Accomodate A Lady For Five Months Without S*x Her by abiolamitodun(m): 5:36am On Mar 20, 2020
Depends..If she's a fair type...Yes...If Chocolate no...If black...yes
Re: Can You Accomodate A Lady For Five Months Without S*x Her by ashawopikin(m): 7:39am On Mar 20, 2020
NDIOGAH:
Guy is it posible to accomodate a lady for several months without s*x her pu**sy
the best I can do is one day
Re: Can You Accomodate A Lady For Five Months Without S*x Her by Bruno3000(m): 10:24am On Mar 20, 2020
franchasng:
yes only on these conditions:

1.) She must have a flat ass
2.) She must have a flat or fallen boobs angry
3.) She must have a big tummy
4.) She must be a talkative shocked

Then I am game coolu forgot short and ugly

Re: Can You Accomodate A Lady For Five Months Without S*x Her by adeabdul2(m): 10:41am On Mar 20, 2020
Not a big deal at all
Re: Can You Accomodate A Lady For Five Months Without S*x Her by Zino990(m): 11:02am On Mar 20, 2020
If you keel goat and yam for thesame room what dafuq do you think will happen
Re: Can You Accomodate A Lady For Five Months Without S*x Her by Aboks(m): 11:56am On Mar 20, 2020
Am not her father so she must pay rent

Mtsheeeeeeeew
Re: Can You Accomodate A Lady For Five Months Without S*x Her by rowland545(m): 12:48pm On Mar 20, 2020
franchasng:
Many people will be serving Satan in hell fire all because they were confused with the crimes they committed, kontinu kissing and sucking while claiming virgin, u must be a girl, na their way..... So long as there is no penetration many mumu girls believe they are heaven-bound righteous virgins grin
lols....I never said I was a virgin ..
And am not a girl....even in my next life I can't be a girl...peace

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Can You Accomodate A Lady For Five Months Without S*x Her by Nobody: 6:20pm On Mar 20, 2020
uthlaw:
yea with video games expecially PS4 or FIFA....sweet pass pussy!

Re: Can You Accomodate A Lady For Five Months Without S*x Her by titusmichael27(m): 7:10pm On May 12, 2020
Trust me! it all depends on the kind of girl though. Not all of them can turn me on. my last time in lagos, i spent two months with a 31 yrs old lady in the same apartment, just two of us and i didn't want to see her pant.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Graphic Video -lady Who Want Fat Ass Got What She Deserve As Her Ass Deteriorate / Am Having Sleepless Night With My Girlfriend / Help, MY COUSIN Is Killing Me!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.