Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,606 members, 7,812,988 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 01:48 AM

Can You Accomodate A Lady For Five Months Without S*x Her - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can You Accomodate A Lady For Five Months Without S*x Her (6434 Views)

Erriga: No Woman Can Go 3 Months Without Sex / Lady Caught While Running Away With Used Condom A Guy Used To S£x Her (video) / How Long Can You Stay Without S*x (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can You Accomodate A Lady For Five Months Without S*x Her by NDIOGAH(m): 3:43pm On Mar 19, 2020
Guy is it posible to accomodate a lady for several months without s*x her pu**sy
Re: Can You Accomodate A Lady For Five Months Without S*x Her by u11ae1013: 3:45pm On Mar 19, 2020
"Lead us not into temptation"

The only sense organ in the body of a male that is not controlled by the brain is the gbola

20 Likes

Re: Can You Accomodate A Lady For Five Months Without S*x Her by samincredible44(m): 3:47pm On Mar 19, 2020
no she has to pay accommodation fee

5 Likes

Re: Can You Accomodate A Lady For Five Months Without S*x Her by donbachi(m): 3:47pm On Mar 19, 2020
Na only a man wey go fit fry 5 fingers of plantain without eating 1 single slice till him fry finish...na him fit live with a woman without sex 4 dat number of months.

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can You Accomodate A Lady For Five Months Without S*x Her by Dpharisee: 3:49pm On Mar 19, 2020
Corona is around, na sex be your problem. Stupid shidren of indomie

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Can You Accomodate A Lady For Five Months Without S*x Her by Akunwafor(m): 3:51pm On Mar 19, 2020
Lol

When she's not virgin mary

1 Like

Re: Can You Accomodate A Lady For Five Months Without S*x Her by Skmoda360(m): 3:55pm On Mar 19, 2020
this is strong ooo unless if he has s super ugly like ugly....wetin do dey talk sef? Wetin I wan use ugly girl do?
Re: Can You Accomodate A Lady For Five Months Without S*x Her by evil1: 3:57pm On Mar 19, 2020
Five months is too long. Just say 5 days she fit no see period that month

6 Likes

Re: Can You Accomodate A Lady For Five Months Without S*x Her by IamDavids: 3:57pm On Mar 19, 2020
Yes. If she is willing to be giving me Mouth Action at least twice daily.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can You Accomodate A Lady For Five Months Without S*x Her by Gofwane(m): 4:01pm On Mar 19, 2020
Yes, if she's my sister or if she is very black in complexion. No offense, but I don't know why I find very black skinned girls unattractive embarassed

5 Likes

Re: Can You Accomodate A Lady For Five Months Without S*x Her by Akunwafor(m): 4:07pm On Mar 19, 2020
Gofwane:
Yes, if she's my sister or if she is very black in complexion. No offense, but I don't know why I find very black skinned girls unattractive embarassed

On the contrary, I find light skinned girls unattractive.

One man's meat, another man's poison.

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can You Accomodate A Lady For Five Months Without S*x Her by Gofwane(m): 4:11pm On Mar 19, 2020
Akunwafor:

One man's meat, another man's poison.
Very true!

1 Like

Re: Can You Accomodate A Lady For Five Months Without S*x Her by iceybux(m): 4:12pm On Mar 19, 2020
Yea I Did For 3month
Re: Can You Accomodate A Lady For Five Months Without S*x Her by Nobody: 4:15pm On Mar 19, 2020
Yes i can.
Re: Can You Accomodate A Lady For Five Months Without S*x Her by Nobody: 4:29pm On Mar 19, 2020
Yeah, sure, no big deal.
I stayed with one for over a year sef, though not in the same room, but same apartment. Am actually more interested in my video games & she is an especially good cook. I hardly buy food outside, till she left

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can You Accomodate A Lady For Five Months Without S*x Her by Quality20(m): 4:31pm On Mar 19, 2020
well as a man trying to b religious I can
Re: Can You Accomodate A Lady For Five Months Without S*x Her by HMarshal(m): 4:37pm On Mar 19, 2020
samincredible44:
no she has to pay accommodation fee

Neva Try this,unless there is a biding formal contract.thats when uld see her true colour

3 Likes

Re: Can You Accomodate A Lady For Five Months Without S*x Her by HMarshal(m): 4:39pm On Mar 19, 2020
You can rape her is she doesn't want it,buh it's gone be very awkward afterwards.
Re: Can You Accomodate A Lady For Five Months Without S*x Her by Stephenmoka4(m): 4:44pm On Mar 19, 2020
Yea and treat her and see her as your siblings

1 Like

Re: Can You Accomodate A Lady For Five Months Without S*x Her by Stephenmoka4(m): 4:49pm On Mar 19, 2020
Many guys can accommodate their Male friends so what's the big deal about ladies. Respect her and respect yourself, give her _ her personal space if she needs one (yes your house I know, privacy still needs to be respected),
treat her like your sister and appreciate her as a friend.

3 Likes

Re: Can You Accomodate A Lady For Five Months Without S*x Her by Stephenmoka4(m): 4:51pm On Mar 19, 2020
donbachi:
Na only a man wey go fit fry 5 fingers of plantain without eating 1 single slice till him fry finish...na him fit live with a woman without sex 4 dat number of months.
What, I cook soup without even tasting it. Multiple times but, not all the time and yes even a whole year without touching her

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can You Accomodate A Lady For Five Months Without S*x Her by GeneralPula: 4:51pm On Mar 19, 2020
Jamboree question..

The only thing that won’t let the sex happen is if by nature you 2 weren’t meant to have sex.. grin

Sex nah natural happening..

3 Likes

Re: Can You Accomodate A Lady For Five Months Without S*x Her by Nobody: 4:59pm On Mar 19, 2020
Yes.

Accommodation fee per month - 50k.
Re: Can You Accomodate A Lady For Five Months Without S*x Her by NDIOGAH(m): 5:04pm On Mar 19, 2020
IamDavids:
Yes. If she is willing to be giving me Mouth Action at least twice daily.
mouth action is the same as having sex.
Re: Can You Accomodate A Lady For Five Months Without S*x Her by NDIOGAH(m): 5:06pm On Mar 19, 2020
Gofwane:
sister is not included.
Re: Can You Accomodate A Lady For Five Months Without S*x Her by CCC2(m): 5:06pm On Mar 19, 2020
She must be very very very very ugly grin grin grin grin grin

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can You Accomodate A Lady For Five Months Without S*x Her by Nobody: 5:07pm On Mar 19, 2020
If you can zero your mind away from sex you can do it. It is just like staying with your sisters for 7months and nothing will happen.
Re: Can You Accomodate A Lady For Five Months Without S*x Her by NDIOGAH(m): 5:09pm On Mar 19, 2020
SpecialAgent:
Yeah, sure, no big deal.
I stayed with one for over a year sef, though not in the same room, but same apartment. Am actually more interested in my video games & she is an especially good cook. I hardly buy food outside, till she left
i am talking about the same room
Re: Can You Accomodate A Lady For Five Months Without S*x Her by Gofwane(m): 5:11pm On Mar 19, 2020
NDIOGAH:
sister is not included.
but a SISTER is also a LADY nah
Re: Can You Accomodate A Lady For Five Months Without S*x Her by Nobody: 5:12pm On Mar 19, 2020
Gofwane:
u not alone
Re: Can You Accomodate A Lady For Five Months Without S*x Her by Nobody: 5:15pm On Mar 19, 2020
seven months and she iz eating all yur food in the house, will kick her out of my house under two weeks alone angry
Re: Can You Accomodate A Lady For Five Months Without S*x Her by rowland545(m): 5:17pm On Mar 19, 2020
I stayed with one in school for a week....although I could not sleep proper and we only kiss and touch but I did not have sex with her bcus she is like a sister to me....

But something happened I don't know how it happened and we swore never to tell a soul...so my mouth is closed

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

If Your Boy Friend Dont Know How To Make Love What Will You Do / Guyz And Their Wooing Techniques Xo Dumb / Birthday day to go Oyind17

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.