Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,759 members, 7,817,097 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:23 AM

When A Lady Calls A Young Guy 'daaaddy', What Does She Mean? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / When A Lady Calls A Young Guy 'daaaddy', What Does She Mean? (4087 Views)

In Case You Need A Young Guy That Can Service You As A Woman.... / What Does She Mean By This? / When A Girl Calls A Guy Her Bestie What Does She Mean (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

When A Lady Calls A Young Guy 'daaaddy', What Does She Mean? by Nobody: 12:42pm On Mar 20, 2020
House,abeg make una help me interprete am. One have started calling me 'daddy' and i never get bald head.
Re: When A Lady Calls A Young Guy 'daaaddy', What Does She Mean? by chinwezdasilva: 12:43pm On Mar 20, 2020
It means womb shifter grin

3 Likes

Re: When A Lady Calls A Young Guy 'daaaddy', What Does She Mean? by Davash222(m): 12:45pm On Mar 20, 2020
Guard your pocket diligently.

23 Likes

Re: When A Lady Calls A Young Guy 'daaaddy', What Does She Mean? by czarr(m): 12:49pm On Mar 20, 2020
If depends grin

If you don yansh am, e mean say she dey feel your dick.

If you never yansh am she dey groom you to be provider like her father grin

Or both sef

9 Likes

Re: When A Lady Calls A Young Guy 'daaaddy', What Does She Mean? by imiski(m): 3:49pm On Mar 20, 2020
It's a normal thing. Our sisters in the east thats what they call their father, husband, son and womb shifter.
Re: When A Lady Calls A Young Guy 'daaaddy', What Does She Mean? by Kingsteve(m): 3:54pm On Mar 20, 2020
Weirdly, I find it sexy, especially when one certain person calls me that.
She knows herself. grin
hmmm...

Re: When A Lady Calls A Young Guy 'daaaddy', What Does She Mean? by doctore212(m): 4:06pm On Mar 20, 2020
That's what one Olosho babe kept on calling me for 3yrs since I came to Lagos.

And since then I do account for her every week and have never sent anything home.

Oga be wise

1 Like 1 Share

Re: When A Lady Calls A Young Guy 'daaaddy', What Does She Mean? by Nobody: 4:28pm On Mar 20, 2020
means you earned the respect or you look worth it.my sugar calls me daddy yet she's a bit older than me,she still don't want to agree I'm quite young so I'm not willing to argue.lol

2 Likes

Re: When A Lady Calls A Young Guy 'daaaddy', What Does She Mean? by Stillthebest: 4:34pm On Mar 20, 2020
kiss

Daddy zoning you nah. Na your pocket be the target.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: When A Lady Calls A Young Guy 'daaaddy', What Does She Mean? by Nobody: 4:41pm On Mar 20, 2020
favoryte33:
House,abeg make una help me interprete am. One have started calling me 'daddy' and i never get bald head.

It means you are too old for her; not good enough for sex, but just right for providing financial assistance.
Re: When A Lady Calls A Young Guy 'daaaddy', What Does She Mean? by Nobody: 4:51pm On Mar 20, 2020
favoryte33:
You're funding her lifestyle

1 Like

Re: When A Lady Calls A Young Guy 'daaaddy', What Does She Mean? by dxpecial(m): 6:18pm On Mar 20, 2020
bro have you listened to olamide's billion talk there lies you answer
Re: When A Lady Calls A Young Guy 'daaaddy', What Does She Mean? by Nobody: 8:13pm On Mar 20, 2020
Hmmm, that girl is really drilling your POCKET and she is really doing a good job of it.
Re: When A Lady Calls A Young Guy 'daaaddy', What Does She Mean? by QueenDianaSch: 8:53pm On Mar 20, 2020
Welcome to Pent TV ���
We offer you the following
✅ Latest gists �
✅ Celebrity News �
✅ News on Football ⚽, Politics� etc.
✅ Adult Content �
✅ Giveaways prizes �
✅ Comedy �

Click on this link to join
https:///2348150292167?text=Hello%2C%20my%20name%20is%20______%20I%20would%20like%20to%20join.%20Pls%20save%20it%20as%20Pent%20TV%F0%9F%94%9E%F0%9F%92%AF%F0%9F%8E%A7

Re: When A Lady Calls A Young Guy 'daaaddy', What Does She Mean? by baralatie(m): 9:24pm On Mar 20, 2020
RisenPhoenix:

It means you are too old for her; not good enough for sex, but just right for providing financial assistance.
that is uncle.daady is different from my daaady and daddy.
Re: When A Lady Calls A Young Guy 'daaaddy', What Does She Mean? by Kendumazy(m): 9:51pm On Mar 20, 2020
favoryte33:

Are you a nice guy to her?
Re: When A Lady Calls A Young Guy 'daaaddy', What Does She Mean? by Nigeriaismine: 9:54pm On Mar 20, 2020
If you're a young man run for your life

Re: When A Lady Calls A Young Guy 'daaaddy', What Does She Mean? by Nobody: 10:27pm On Mar 20, 2020
baralatie:

that is uncle.daady is different from my daaady and daddy.

Baba de baba.
Re: When A Lady Calls A Young Guy 'daaaddy', What Does She Mean? by rex444(m): 11:09pm On Mar 20, 2020
common, am not shy to say I like it when U call me daddy ...,hehehehehe and I go , who's ya dadiiii and she goes ur ma papa heheheh
Re: When A Lady Calls A Young Guy 'daaaddy', What Does She Mean? by khiaa(f): 11:19pm On Mar 20, 2020
favoryte33:
Don't pay attention to most of these comments, they are wrong. It's just a term of endearment from a lady to her man showing him she respects him as she does her father. There is nothing sinister about it.

4 Likes

Re: When A Lady Calls A Young Guy 'daaaddy', What Does She Mean? by DonMekino(m): 11:31pm On Mar 20, 2020
Typical onitsha girl will call you...... DADDY OOO, nwanne I bugodi shiiii,
Re: When A Lady Calls A Young Guy 'daaaddy', What Does She Mean? by Slimranky(m): 12:55am On Mar 21, 2020
Money sweet like candy high you like brandy, money wey dey make girls wey u no born call u daddy
Re: When A Lady Calls A Young Guy 'daaaddy', What Does She Mean? by Kingsteve(m): 1:39am On Mar 21, 2020
khiaa:

Don't pay attention to most of these comments, they are wrong. It's just a term of endearment from a lady to her man showing him she respects him as she does her father. There is nothing sinister about it.

This!
Re: When A Lady Calls A Young Guy 'daaaddy', What Does She Mean? by Tweiker: 6:26am On Mar 21, 2020

(1) (Reply)

VIDEO: SHS Student And Teacher Caught Ch£w!ng Themselves Inside Classroom / Trending Videos In Nigeria / My Girlfriend Ran Away

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.