Stats: 3,166,359 members, 7,864,677 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 12:04 AM

A Letter To My Boyfriend’s Wife; I Was The Official Side Chick - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A Letter To My Boyfriend’s Wife; I Was The Official Side Chick (603 Views)

I Have Been 'Servicing' My Neighbor's Pregnant Wife & I Want To Stop - Man Cries / I Traveled To My Village To Get A Wife, & I Got A Queen / Lady Sends Her Boyfriend's Wife Näkëd Bedroom Pictures As They Prepare To V S3x (2) (3) (4)

A Letter To My Boyfriend’s Wife; I Was The Official Side Chick by OsmanH163(m): 1:56pm On Mar 20, 2020
Hello, Wife of my boyfriend,

I first learned about your existence seven months into my relationship with your husband. I didn’t know he was married. He didn’t mention it and I didn’t ask. That was my mistake. I assumed he was not married because he was not wearing a ring when I found him. Little did I know that Kojo walks around with his ring tucked into his wallet.

The fact that he didn’t live with you made it very difficult for me to know about you. I lived with him in his house as though he was my husband. I had my first kiss with him in the hall, closer to the Jesus piece on the wall. I had my first sex with him in that same bed you two were sleeping on when you were around. He told me he loved me and I told him I loved him too. It was in that same bed he promised to love me until death do us part.

I believed him.

Some months into our relationship, I saw your photo on his phone with a new kid in your arms. He told me, “That’s my senior sister in Holland. She recently had a baby boy and she sends photos to me every now and then.” I trusted him because why not? Not too long afterward, I saw a photo frame of a little girl in one of his drawers. “Cute little princess,” I said. “Is she also the daughter of your senior sister?” He answered, “Yeah, that’s the first child of my senior sister. She’s Amanda and she’s my favorite of the kids.”

I kept staring at the photo. There was something in the eyes of that little girl that screamed for attention. Amanda has the nose of Kojo and if you look deep in her eyes, you’ll see a striking resemblance with Kojo. When I asked about it he said, “Oh the nose, it’s a family thing. Didn’t you see the nose of my sister? she has it and my junior brother also has it.”

“How about the eyes?” I should have asked but I couldn’t. He whisked me off in his arms and led me away to the bedroom. He kissed my neck and kissed my ears. He said, “Leave my sister’s daughter alone and let’s get jiggy.” Jiggy is how he called...READ MORE..

Re: A Letter To My Boyfriend’s Wife; I Was The Official Side Chick by JONSYN7154: 2:13pm On Mar 20, 2020
na wa o

Pls Help!!! / Girl Advises Girls To Stop Dating Men Around The Age Of 19 To 27 / 5 Unknown Exercises For Greater Sex Life (GUARANTEED 2020)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9