Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,456 members, 7,816,056 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:23 AM

Nigeria Needs To Split Urgently! - Politics (20) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigeria Needs To Split Urgently! (24795 Views)

Nigeria Needs To Devaluate Naira, Ease Dollar Restrictions- Sanusi / Nigeria Needs President Buhari As Minister Of Defence, Not Petroleum / Buhari To Split NNPC Into Two…plans Fresh Bid Round For Oil Blocks (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (17) (18) (19) (20) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria Needs To Split Urgently! by wakima: 9:58pm On Dec 29, 2010
so if naija break up, you said delta is going with yoruba people. Now that is clear to me. So is the igbo people going to go with middle belt people? or how is this going to work. ? Ochi_Agha  please explain yourself to us, so are you saying the igbo goes with middle belt benue,taraba,adamawa ,plateau. Will your people agree.you say tofa won igboland,that mean igbo are going to go with north,is that what you are saying
Re: Nigeria Needs To Split Urgently! by Obiagu1(m): 12:07am On Dec 30, 2010
Before, I wanted Igbos separate from Yorubas but now, we the Igbos need their population and land. For those chest beating Yorubas, never in history has the Yoruba dominated the Igbos (except for a brief period after the civil war).

Before the war, it was all Igbos. Forget about the corruption in Nigeria that has empowered the Yorubas unfairly through looting and embezzlement.

I was talking to a Togolese and he told me that before in their country, it was Yorubas from Nigeria, but when the Igbos started coming over, it is now all Igbos and the Yorubas have been relegated to the background (no looted money to empower them).

Yorubas only dominate in the SW and outside that, no other part of this country is the Yorubas ahead of the Igbos in terms of population, economic contribution etc. Lagos is still a battle ground and we’ll see how it ends up.

So I now call for Southern Nigeria Republic. No Biafra.
Re: Nigeria Needs To Split Urgently! by shehu50(m): 10:41am On Dec 30, 2010
Just cash ur analysis was good.u av said it all the things which bind us together are not as strong as the onea pulling us apart
Re: Nigeria Needs To Split Urgently! by invisible2(m): 2:53pm On Dec 30, 2010
What has muslims in edo gat to do with splitting the nation? Everyone needs to go back to their village and declare to secceed.
Re: Nigeria Needs To Split Urgently! by jaygetta(m): 3:06pm On Dec 30, 2010
@invisble!: ah, I bow o! All I did was counter what some Pro-Biafrans said about Edo going with Biafra, by saying "like the Yorubas they have Christians and Muslim, share similiar traditons etc". I also said they have a high/slightly majority Muslims. And I gave my reasons. Instead of rebuttal na vex some people vex say "Igbanke"(?) Mean say the whole Edos don turn Ibo o! Anyways, I gave my reasons for my position. And I still insist: a lot of "Hausa-Fulani/Yorubas" u see are Edos; you could never tell unless they told you. Whoever wan vex make e vex. Una neva finish "owning half of Lagos and Abuja" na Edo don dey enter una eye now. O se di e, na Sokoto una go wan claim next! Sha, me I trust Mallam. . . .

(1) (2) (3) ... (17) (18) (19) (20)

Presidency Reaches Out To Amaechi, Nyako, Others / Doyin Okupe Prosecuted Over Arms Fraud To Lead LP Campaign / ‘crude Oil Production May Hit 2.3mbpd In Two Weeks

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.