Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,935 members, 7,835,115 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:55 AM

Obiano, Obaseki, El-Rufai At NEC Meeting - Caption Pictures - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obiano, Obaseki, El-Rufai At NEC Meeting - Caption Pictures (68388 Views)

Picture Of Yahaya Bello And El-Rufai At The Supreme Court Today / 2023 Presidency: What Buhari Told Governors, Party Leaders At NEC Meeting Today / Buhari, Amaechi & El-Rufai At The Commissioning Of Abuja Metro Rail (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Obiano, Obaseki, El-Rufai At NEC Meeting - Caption Pictures by Area4Area: 3:14am On Mar 21, 2020
Merit123:
U NO NEED CUTLERY TO CHOP SLAP

IS THIS WHAT YOU CALL FINE
Una and bad mouth no get part 2, see how you just wan yab Edo guys, so take ya time and tankio.
Re: Obiano, Obaseki, El-Rufai At NEC Meeting - Caption Pictures by ityP(m): 6:06am On Mar 21, 2020
leokid866:

Just like ambode was sure....or Dino was sure, or sheu Sani was sure....lol.

Shebi na few months time. Watch and learn politics
Re: Obiano, Obaseki, El-Rufai At NEC Meeting - Caption Pictures by Shephyadek(m): 6:47am On Mar 21, 2020
Den they think of the next line of action after their several attempt to remove Osho baba failed.
Re: Obiano, Obaseki, El-Rufai At NEC Meeting - Caption Pictures by banhammy: 7:37am On Mar 21, 2020
All this demonstration are for their personal gain
Re: Obiano, Obaseki, El-Rufai At NEC Meeting - Caption Pictures by LZAA: 8:41am On Mar 21, 2020
NdiaraIGBO:
I hate igbo governors SPITS!!!

Lzaa immhotep!

Re: Obiano, Obaseki, El-Rufai At NEC Meeting - Caption Pictures by Emma1Oj(m): 1:22pm On Mar 21, 2020
DCmonster:
The three idiots from the north,west and east.
U made a mistake.
let's rephrase it.. Three wise men from the north, west n east.

1 Like

Re: Obiano, Obaseki, El-Rufai At NEC Meeting - Caption Pictures by obontami: 3:19pm On Mar 21, 2020
Obiano the drunkard alongside El-rufai the midget jihadist motherfucker!
Re: Obiano, Obaseki, El-Rufai At NEC Meeting - Caption Pictures by Thomist(m): 3:24pm On Mar 21, 2020
El rufai to Obiano.. " Pls help me tell your people to stop any case against the FG, in fact, the loan have been suspended... obasek help me tell him... because our country image matters! Biko, o?"

Thomist the Native Son
Re: Obiano, Obaseki, El-Rufai At NEC Meeting - Caption Pictures by farem: 9:41pm On Mar 21, 2020
DCmonster:
Look at that map closely without sentiment and tell me if Edo isnt located in the west. Why do you think political jingoist named the former Edo state mid-west? You are the ignorant one who doesn't even know the fundamentals of geography. Maybe you are being blinded and clouded by chronic sentiment.

Signing to the deaf is the lowliest career!
I give up!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Who Will Be The Next First Lady Of Nigeria? / Edo 2020: Obaseki Resigns From APC / List Of Top Politicians That Dump PDP For APC After Buhari Victory

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.