Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,133 members, 7,818,406 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:40 PM

O - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / O (3515 Views)

How Two Soldiers Were Killed In Boko Haram Ambush / Prof Ayodele & Prof Andrew Leo Were Killed In BUK Attack / Yorubas Were Conquered By Hausas And Binis (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

O by Musiwa13: 2:31am On Dec 26, 2010
Re: O by Faeb: 2:34am On Dec 26, 2010
Musiwa,:

let me explain how bad it is with ethnics problem in nigeria, when some northern military order the genocide of the yorubas many years ago, i was in nigeria. they were shooting at random, they nearly kill me[b].[size=14pt] A bullet came directly at my brain[/size]. [/b] It miss like less than 1 feet, because someone call my attention because i moved my head.

Many yorubas were gun down , many, we dont know the numbers. They had military vehicle all over Yorubaland station for many years. This is how bad it is. We want out.

so anyone drawing the conclusion that the satellite pictures is not going to lead to a civil war is not been sincere with you. that person is a liar. And there are many liars like that in Nigeria.

[size=14pt]No wonder!!!![/size] grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: O by Musiwa13: 2:39am On Dec 26, 2010

Re: O by Musiwa13: 2:44am On Dec 26, 2010
omogbeti
Re: O by Osama10(m): 2:45am On Dec 26, 2010
We need to divide this country very very soon.
Re: O by Musiwa13: 2:54am On Dec 26, 2010
you dont have a choice than remove edo,delta and yorubas into benin republic
Re: O by Musiwa13: 2:58am On Dec 26, 2010
it affected so many lifes. tinubu went to jail. abiola was killed. even Obasanjo was locked up in jail and has a hot pressing iron shape at his back. tell Obasanjo to open his own back for you people to see.

Many Yorubas got killed. you would wake up and found people on the floor of the street, nobody knows how they were killed.

hate is not a good thing and since hate is in the land. you do the right thing.
Re: O by Musiwa13: 2:59am On Dec 26, 2010
it tell you , you are not smart, the North has to ask itself , It is between thier future and Jonathan future, which one is more important.

Multiple choice question.

A Protect Jonathan future and let him stay till 2019 and the north become minority

B. Protect Atiku future and let him get power till 2019 and the north become minority

C. Protect Nuhu ribadu future and let him get power till 2019 and the north become minority

D. remove edo,delta and Yorubas into benin republic now before the election so that the north become majority and protect the future of the next generation of Northerners.

What do you think the North should pick A , B or C or D
Re: O by Nobody: 3:04am On Dec 26, 2010
Faeb:

[size=14pt]No wonder!!!![/size] grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

angry angry angry angry
Re: O by Musiwa13: 3:07am On Dec 26, 2010
So dont listen to one pastors who tells lies to people. And make claim that God is talking to him , that God just told him Nigeria would not break up. My experience is why I am doing this. I discovered some of them tell lies unbehalf of goverment for contract and others.

The government give them contract to lies for them.

Contract for prophecy.
Re: O by Musiwa13: 3:16am On Dec 26, 2010
Contract for prophecy scam
Re: O by Musiwa13: 3:58am On Dec 26, 2010
that story should tell you why the yoruba would leave.
many people lost thier family members.    so when you have sure a problem in a country, You look for what is best for that people and not what is best for you. And this is what a person do.

A president look at his situation and see what best to save people life. And but a selfish president think about himself only. I lived in the north, so I know what they would do, which is what you have seen in jos and other places.

Yoou dont want to because of Jonathan personal desire keep a nation. You look at your past and present and make the best decision. The north would not agree to the satellite picture and Jonathan has to put his own selfishness up for what is best for the nation. And removing edo,delta and Yorubas people into benin republic is what is best for Nigeria.
Re: O by Musiwa13: 4:51am On Dec 26, 2010
And nigeria has had so many crisis, people getting killed. And various issue with land dispute. that if some group see this pictures, they would go and kill the other.
Re: O by Musiwa13: 10:59am On Dec 26, 2010
invisible come here. read this.
Re: O by excanny: 11:41am On Dec 26, 2010
segun, segun, segun

How many times did I call you?
Re: O by kollymercy(m): 1:02pm On Dec 26, 2010
Is becomerich using another ID??
Re: O by ikeyman00(m): 1:14pm On Dec 26, 2010
[size=22pt]NO WONDER[/size]
Re: O by rebranded(m): 4:10pm On Dec 26, 2010
Its time we begin to consider what becomrich has been saying, havent seen anyone so sure about his assumptions with satellites as much as you do! grin
Re: O by aljharem11(m): 4:45pm On Dec 26, 2010
Musiwa,:

let me explain how bad it is with ethnics problem in nigeria, when some northern military order the genocide of the yorubas many years ago, i was in nigeria. they were shooting at random, they nearly kill me. [size=16pt]A bullet came directly at my brain [/size]. It miss like less than 1 feet, because someone call my attention because i moved my head.

Many yorubas were gun down , many, we dont know the numbers. They had military vehicle all over Yorubaland station for many years. This is how bad it is. We want out.

so anyone drawing the conclusion that the satellite pictures is not going to lead to a civil war is not been sincere with you. that person is a liar. And there are many liars like that in Nigeria.

Do your friend try to wipe out an ethnics group. It tell you how much of danger, How people are. So you can see the reason, Why I am trying to save many lifes in Nigeria.

So if you dont make the North majority, you would have problem. You are going to go through civil war.

now i knw the problem,,,becomrich you need to come to the northern and drink water from lake chad,,,,you will find cure immediately.
Re: O by Musiwa13: 7:29pm On Dec 26, 2010
why would i want to make the north drink water from the lake chad. No. I am not a person who thinks like that. you make me laugh.

I just told you my story to show you how bad ethnics affect Nigeria and the issue of the satellite pictures and the need to remove edo,delta and Yorubas.

If I am telling a lie, can Olusegun Obasanjo show the world his own back? he has a shape of a hot pressing iron. Tinubu went to jail.  Abiola was killed, Kubura was killed.   so that they know if you we dont fix the satellite pictures issue, Nigeria would end up in a civil war. We need to remove Edo,delta and Yorubas into Benin republic. I have posted the oil well for you, so that you know it is not about oil. We give them the oil and we leave. It is the danger of the life of the people we are concern about.

Which you would have seen in the case of Jos. It is not about oil. If it was Why on earth would we want to leave Nigeria with so much oil to go into republic of Benin, which has little oil ? do you think we are that stupid3?  we dont want to end up in a civil war.
Re: O by slap1(m): 10:09pm On Dec 26, 2010
Na wa o!
Re: O by Mariory(m): 12:35am On Dec 27, 2010
@Musiwa,

Make sure to wash your hands after using them to smear all that horse jizz around.
Re: O by Nobody: 12:35am On Dec 27, 2010
Mariory:

@Musiwa,

Make sure to wash your hands after using them to smear all that horse jizz around.

ROTFL grin
Re: O by Becomrich12: 3:08pm On Dec 27, 2010
Mariory what
Re: O by Musiwa13: 3:50pm On Dec 27, 2010

Re: O by invisible2(m): 6:51pm On Dec 27, 2010
Musiwa,:

invisible come here. read this.

The person who called you so the bullet missed you is a very unpatriotic Nigerian.
Re: O by Becomrich12: 7:47pm On Dec 27, 2010
So why did you say that?

Is it because I have exposuring the fraud in Nigeria. ??

Been patriotic does not mean to be cheating Yoruba people.

invisible! you are the unpatriotic Nigerian. And the people involve in this fraud are unpatriotic Nigerian.

Me asking you to go into the republic of Benin to save your lifes. It shows I am a patriotic citizen

Your leaders are the one that have been unpatriotic Nigerian. because they risk your lifes for thier selfish purpose.

Anyone who says you should not move edo,delta and Yoruba people into benin republic to avoid a civil war, is an unpatriotic Nigerian.

Look at the pictures. and tell me if we would not kill you people in your millions.

All the talk , why dont we leave delta state is nosense. It is only people who did not go to school that do not know Ondo state own the oil delta state is been paid for. Even if we leave, we take the oil with us.
Re: O by Becomrich12: 7:55pm On Dec 27, 2010
patriotic Nigerian is a man who see danger for his country and help his country to avoid danger. unpatriotic Nigerian is the one who see danger and for his selfishness refuse to make change.
Re: O by Becomrich12: 8:13pm On Dec 27, 2010
so you can see, that there would be violent.
Re: O by Faeb: 8:21pm On Dec 27, 2010
Please post a map of a BrainBullet and stop yarning dust jare! grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: O by Becomrich12: 8:34pm On Dec 27, 2010
be looking for brain bullet. And not save your lifes.

Go into Benin republic fast. So that your lifes are saved.

Go for your life. I know what it means to die. That why I have been doing what I have been doing.

You dont want to be close to a bullet.
Re: O by Becomrich12: 8:40pm On Dec 27, 2010
cotonou map. you can see surulere there. they are majority in the country.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

It Is Time To Release Bankole & Stop These Silly Games / PDP’s Aliyu Wamakko Wins Sokoto Guber Poll / Buhari's Coup Was To Prevent Ekwueme From Succeeding Shagari. - Dr. Umaru Dikko

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.