Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,641 members, 7,861,969 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 03:06 AM

This Is Too Much For Me !!! - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / This Is Too Much For Me !!! (3035 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: This Is Too Much For Me !!! by DrEbubeagunaech: 7:13am On Apr 17, 2020
grin grin
Pls don't crucify the innocent poor gal. U see, girls are sexual creatures in nature. Girl's bodies its self is sexually wired and programmed. That's why u can't compare the ratio of women to men that have cried out this period as a result of torment from killer konji. The major sexual stimulating area of area of the man is the penis with few thousands of nerves( tho there are few other areas), but virtually every part of the woman's body is a naked wire. Is it the labia majora and labia minora(vulva), the clitoris which contains 10s of thousands of nerves(that's y when u touch a woman's clitoris,it,ll be as if u,ve switched on naked wires in her body). Is it her nipples,the areola( the black region surrounding the nipples,all these places are dangerously electrically wired. That's y this period, when one wire touches the other, their body is set on fire,and u see them,they begin to cry. They are not joking at all. They are serious about it.

Back to ur question; u no exactly what to do. It doesn't require any tutorial. But unless there is any other thing, you can find a way to pm me

****Pls no part of this publication shall be reproduced or disseminated,either electronically or mechanically without due permission from the producers****
Re: This Is Too Much For Me !!! by Babythicksme17(f): 1:53pm On Apr 17, 2020
otunbalamba:
prettythicksme ? undecided na your reincarnate be this
Who you?where you come from?na her baby be this. cheesy cheesy
Re: This Is Too Much For Me !!! by Nobody: 2:06pm On Apr 17, 2020
Kids in adults' body littered everywhere.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Alaga Ijoko/iduro For Yoruba Couple's To Be / Guys, Be Careful Of The Kind Of Lady You Are Planning To Marry / See How My Gf And Friend Pranked Me, Almost Killed Someone Y'day (pics).

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.