Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,371 members, 7,829,951 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 02:03 PM

Where Is Audio Jesus To Save The World From Corona Virus? - Religion (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Where Is Audio Jesus To Save The World From Corona Virus? (8451 Views)

Can Prayer Save Us From Corona Virus? Hard Talk / Pastor Enenche: 'Evil Wind Brought Corona Virus, It Will Expire In 21 Days’ / Kenyan Pastor Invites 'jesus' To Preach In Her Church,visits Her Family(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Where Is Audio Jesus To Save The World From Corona Virus? by Image123(m): 10:12pm On Apr 22, 2020
fairfora:
Your fellow by the moniker Sotall had also hit me earlier today on this, even quoting the date I made the comment. My being quiet wasnt because I didn't have a response to give but because I just felt we don't share same views. We can never share same opinion because our ideals are quite different...2 parallel lines can never meet as you know. When a thing like this happens, the believers would Al's experience it...the hunger you mentioned but it would pass. I still maintain the figure you're seeing is as a result of God's love for us. Go to italy, Spain and almighty America with such sophisticated healthcare system in place and ever-increasing fatality figures , then compare it to that of a helpless nation like Nigeria where people are grossly illiterate with almost nothing on ground to save lives, but recording such a low case. Our population surpasses that of south africa by far and yet, their case is higher, mortality rate too. People were dying in their homes (according to my cousin who lives there), in large number, in spite of the massive tests conducted so far. SA also has a robust healthcare in place mind you. Nigerian population surpasses that if UK, almost by double yet, you can compare cases between the 2 countries within same period. The covid-19 became evident in both countries sane time, mund you.

Kano's rising figure was as a result of their ignorance. Other northern states too. When you know what's right and you're not doing it, God cannot be blamed for whatever happened thereafter. Ganduje covered up, that lockdown wasn't necessary because there's no corona virus case in their state. Katsina state said same amazingly their people are so illiterate. Many even believed covid-19 didn't even exist. They went and burnt the police station and their vans because they prevented them to go to mosque. God even said to us to obey those in the authority but they disobeyed and are now facing the consequences. When there was a similar epidemic in Egypt. God told people what to do to prevent them from contracting it. Those who obeyed reaped the benefit likewise those who ignored it, but the hard, bitter way.

I watched a foreign channel today where an expert faulted WHO's prediction in April about Nigeria on covid-19 infection and death figures...what we see now is a norm. 90% of those infected so far had travel history, including the deaths recorded.

Stop embarrassing yourself and us. This has little or nothing to do with religion or being religious. Definitely, these are the end times and there's been calamities, epidemics and now this pandemic. It's not happening on them because they are more ungodly than you. Our Lord Jesus gave a similar instance.

Luke 13v 2  And Jesus answering said unto them, Suppose ye that these Galilaeans were sinners above all the Galilaeans, because they suffered such things?

3  I tell you, Nay: but, except ye repent, ye shall all likewise perish.

4  Or those eighteen, upon whom the tower in Siloam fell, and slew them, think ye that they were sinners above all men that dwelt in Jerusalem? note

5  I tell you, Nay: but, except ye repent, ye shall all likewise perish.

I'm sure you are aware that even the first century believers were not immune to these tragedies. But the difference was that they did not perish. So i wonder maybe you have more revelation and faith than Jesus Christ, or you are ignorantly claiming what is not and causing more unbelief and contempt in the process. Kindly reconsider, reassess and reevaluate your assertions.
Re: Where Is Audio Jesus To Save The World From Corona Virus? by Nobody: 11:12pm On Apr 22, 2020
Image123:

Stop embarrassing yourself and us. This has little or nothing to do with religion or being religious. Definitely, these are the end times and there's been calamities, epidemics and now this pandemic. It's not happening on them because they are more ungodly than you. Our Lord Jesus gave a similar instance.

Luke 13v 2  And Jesus answering said unto them, Suppose ye that these Galilaeans were sinners above all the Galilaeans, because they suffered such things?

3  I tell you, Nay: but, except ye repent, ye shall all likewise perish.

4  Or those eighteen, upon whom the tower in Siloam fell, and slew them, think ye that they were sinners above all men that dwelt in Jerusalem? note

5  I tell you, Nay: but, except ye repent, ye shall all likewise perish.

I'm sure you are aware that even the first century believers were not immune to these tragedies. But the difference was that they did not perish. So i wonder maybe you have more revelation and faith than Jesus Christ, or you are ignorantly claiming what is not and causing more unbelief and contempt in the process. Kindly reconsider, reassess and reevaluate your assertions.
go t my precious posts before you conclude here. I could confirm you're the one embarrassing yourself by not critically analysing those precious posts, some of which you've also posited yourself...the end time's happenings and all...which those I replied never believed in. You dont jump into a conclusion after reading a post ok? It's a long journey to this point so, you need to trace back all the posts before jumping into conclusion, citing the word'ignorance' Thank you.
Re: Where Is Audio Jesus To Save The World From Corona Virus? by Image123(m): 12:12am On Apr 23, 2020
fairfora:
go t my precious posts before you conclude here. I could confirm you're the one embarrassing yourself by not critically analysing those precious posts, some of which you've also posited yourself...the end time's happenings and all...which those I replied never believed in. You dont jump into a conclusion after reading a post ok? It's a long journey to this point so, you need to trace back all the posts before jumping into conclusion, citing the word'ignorance' Thank you.

No problem. Your knowledge is hereby highlighted.
Re: Where Is Audio Jesus To Save The World From Corona Virus? by Nobody: 12:28am On Apr 23, 2020
Image123:

No problem. Your knowledge is hereby highlighted.

Those guys I replied to are atheists and pagans. They were even mocking christianity and Chirst himself, though ignorantly... saying they were wondering why hasn't He come to save us from the covid-19....I related to them, the Nigerian scenario whom the world once attacked for being a religious nation, that we had churches on every streets and I said to them, the low figure couldn't have been unconnected with the fact that, God acknowledged Nigerians as those who are helpless and He's the helper of the helpless. How many vemtolators do we have? We also look up to Him as our all, contrary to some western countries where people hardly pray, go to church, do the unimaginable, legalising what God frowns at etc

I also cited what UK now does, converting deserted cathedrals and churches to malls clubs and cinema houses. Here, we are helpless yet we still worship God. Pls, read Psalm 20:7. The word of God is so clear on this...those who trust in horses and chariots and those who trust in God and the reward of doing so. Here we don't legalise what the bible kicked against. With what's happening now, the end isn't even here yet, it's the sign of the things predicted in the bible to happen at the beginning of it. My pastor actually predicted something worse to happen after this and to those who study their bible it's not supposed to be strange because not a single word of God would go unfulfilled. Cheers.
Re: Where Is Audio Jesus To Save The World From Corona Virus? by Image123(m): 1:20am On Apr 23, 2020
fairfora:

Those guys I replied to are atheists and pagans. They were even mocking christianity and Chirst himself, though ignorantly... saying they were wondering why hasn't He come to save us from the covid-19....I related to them, the Nigerian scenario whom the world once attacked for being a religious nation, that we had churches on every streets and I said to them, the low figure couldn't have been unconnected with the fact that, God acknowledged Nigerians as those who are helpless and He's the helper of the helpless. How many vemtolators do we have? We also look up to Him as our all, contrary to some western countries where people hardly pray, go to church, do the unimaginable, legalising what God frowns at etc

I also cited what UK now does, converting deserted cathedrals and churches to malls clubs and cinema houses. Here, we are helpless yet we still worship God. Pls, read Psalm 20:7. The word of God is so clear on this...those who trust in horses and chariots and those who trust in God and the reward of doing so. Here we don't legalise what the bible kicked against. With what's happening now, the end isn't even here yet, it's the sign of the things predicted in the bible to happen at the beginning of it. My pastor actually predicted something worse to happen after this and to those who study their bible it's not supposed to be strange because not a single word of God would go unfulfilled. Cheers.

Brother/Sister, i said no problem. i refuse to comment. We're righteous.
Re: Where Is Audio Jesus To Save The World From Corona Virus? by sotall(m): 1:59am On Apr 23, 2020
fairfora:

Why cant you just stop embarrassing yourself and your religion on a public forum like this.

You think someone like me dont believe in God because I refuse to swallow the ignorance your likes e.g Pastor Chris spew all over the internet?

Before the coronavirus pandemic, do you know the number of children that die yearly as a result of maternal mortality in Nigeria? Go check out the figures, Nigeria has one of the highest in the world. I wonder why your God didn't respond to that but suddenly became interested in protecting Nigerians from coronavirus.

Go check the number of Nigerians dying from malaria yearly, you will be shocked coronavirus is a learner where (as regards to death ) malaria is.

Go check the number of people that have died this year alone from contracting lassa fever in Nigeria. I wonder why your God isnt interested in protecting Nigerians from it.

The problem someone like you have is that when it comes to religion, you simply dump your brain or switch it off.

As for Nigeria having lower confirmed cases and mortality from covid 19 at the moment, you should know one of the reasons is because of our inadequate testing compared to other countries. We have the lowest numbers when it comes to testing for covid 19. Now that testing has improved, you can see the numbers going higher.

Another thing you should know is that the stage of the coronavirus pandemic in Nigeria is still at the beginning stage. We haven't gotten to the peak at all. We can only hope it doesn't get to the level as experienced in US, France or Spain. These countries are already at the peak of the infection. So sit back and observe and dont make hurried conclusions yet.

Lastly I will like to advise you use your brain while practicing religion. It will make you wiser.

2 Likes

Re: Where Is Audio Jesus To Save The World From Corona Virus? by OtemAtum: 7:32am On Apr 23, 2020
fairfora:

See fairfora and image123 arguing here grin The Holy spirit is confused as usual. Geoworldedu show abeg. Is this not a proof that Jehovah has run mad according to your analysis. He has given these two sheep different interpretation of world happening.
Re: Where Is Audio Jesus To Save The World From Corona Virus? by TMKsouth: 8:08am On Apr 23, 2020
fairfora:
to save lives, but recording such a low case. Our population surpasses that of south africa by far and yet, their case is higher, mortality rate too. People were dying in their homes (according to my cousin who lives there), in large number, in spite of the massive tests conducted so far. SA also has a robust healthcare in place mind you.

Either you or your cousin is lying - one of you is. What's this about people dying in large numbers in their homes in South Africa? grin There have only been 65 deaths scattered across the country, and those people died in hospitals.

Large numbers? NO. Dying in their homes? NO. All lies...

1 Like

Re: Where Is Audio Jesus To Save The World From Corona Virus? by Nobody: 10:00am On Apr 23, 2020
TMKsouth:

Either you or your cousin is lying - one of you is. What's this about people dying in large numbers in their homes in South Africa? grin There have only been 65 deaths scattered across the country, and those people died in hospitals.

Large numbers? NO. Dying in their homes? NO. All lies...
that was what SA govt declared to gullible fellas like you but the actual figure surpassed that, believe it or not. That was same lies china told the world, which made lots of countries underestimate covid-19. Now china is reviewing the figures after USA attacked them. Recently, they did an upward review of the total number of people who died by a certain percentage but USA insisted China scammed the world with their fictitious figure as it was far more than what they recently came about, citing a through investigation, which is already ongoing in china...yes or no? If you've heard of New Hope School of Nursing in SA, that's where he works and it was reported that 2 of their staff died of covid-19 and and this happened in their homes. That's the case reported in his place of work alone. govt of SA never reported this despite being aware. Ganduje is towing same lying path after it over 50 bidied were reported to have been buried in a mass grave in kano. Some leaders lies of the actual mortality figures to allay fears. Nigerian govt also does same...in fact, them be baba for the lying game.
Re: Where Is Audio Jesus To Save The World From Corona Virus? by OtemAtum: 10:36am On Apr 23, 2020
fairfora:
that was what SA govt declared to gullible fellas like you but the actual figure surpassed that, believe it or not. That was same lies china told the world, which made lots of countries underestimate covid-19. Now china is reviewing the figures after USA attacked them. Recently, they did an upward review of the total number of people who died by a certain percentage but USA insisted China scammed the world with their fictitious figure as it was far more than what they recently came about, citing a through investigation, which is already ongoing in china...yes or no? If you've heard of New Hope School of Nursing in SA, that's where he works and it was reported that 2 of their staff died of covid-19 and and this happened in their homes. That's the case reported in his place of work alone. govt of SA never reported this despite being aware. Ganduje is towing same lying path after it over 50 bidied were reported to have been buried in a mass grave in kano. Some leaders lies of the actual mortality figures to allay fears. Nigerian govt also does same...in fact, them be baba for the lying game.
And what about Nigeria figure? What if Nogerian figure is actually higher than South African's figure, but the government is trying to deceive a gullible you? grin
Re: Where Is Audio Jesus To Save The World From Corona Virus? by Nobody: 10:50am On Apr 23, 2020
OtemAtum:
And what about Nigeria figure? What if Nogerian figure is actually higher than South African's figure, but the government is trying to deceive a gullible you? grin
nobody can deceive me. I've always told people that NCDC is biased with figures. Covid-19 has been with us since January but the awareness was belatedly passed across to Nigerians. I was to be in Framce and South Korea early February till mid March but I postponed it due to covid-19. Meanwhile, at that time, many Nigerians saw it as Chinese disease but they've forgotten that our people also go to China to do business. Many of them live there and some must have come for new year holiday in Nigeria, especially my ibo brothers and sisters who live in china and have families and houses in Lagos and villages. People here also travel to Europe and America regularly to do business and return. I've always said covid-19 has been here earlier than anticipated and must have been killing severely.
Re: Where Is Audio Jesus To Save The World From Corona Virus? by OtemAtum: 10:54am On Apr 23, 2020
fairfora:
nobody can deceive me. I've always told people that NCDC is biased with figures. Covid-19 has been with us since January but the awareness was belatedly passed across to Nigerians. I was to be in Framce and South Korea early February till mid March but I postponed it due to covid-19. Meanwhile, at that time, many Nigerians saw it as Chinese disease but they've forgotten that our people also go to China to do business. Many of them live there and some must have come for new year holiday in Nigeria, especially my ibo brothers and sisters who live in china and have families and houses in Lagos and villages. People here also travel to Europe and America regularly to do business and return. I've always said covid-19 has been here earlier than anticipated and must have been killing severely.
So what's your point now? You said that South African figure is higher than ours, I say ours could be more than South African figures and you are in support of that too again. What exactly is your stance? undecided
Re: Where Is Audio Jesus To Save The World From Corona Virus? by geoworldedu: 11:13am On Apr 23, 2020
OtemAtum:

See fairfora and image123 arguing here grin The Holy spirit is confused as usual. Geoworldedu show abeg. Is this not a proof that Jehovah has run mad according to your analysis. He has given these two sheep different interpretation of world happening.
That's their trademark, confusion.
Re: Where Is Audio Jesus To Save The World From Corona Virus? by Nobody: 11:55am On Apr 23, 2020
fairfora:

Its a lie, SA start are most transparent and accurate in the world

Your cuzn is lying to you

Any case is reported in SA even the doctors who tested were added to thethe tally
Re: Where Is Audio Jesus To Save The World From Corona Virus? by Nobody: 1:22pm On Apr 23, 2020
geoworldedu:
That's their trademark, confusion.
No confusions,.no arguement, just clarification. He didn't know where i was coming from so he only dealt with the competing part which was my last comment he read and responded to...and I explained to him...that what he read wasn't the complete part because I've been receiving ignorant claims from you guys and I've also been trying to liberate you from it. I've done my bit. God would definitely meet you guys someday and liberate you from your illusions. Saul did worse than you're doing now.
Re: Where Is Audio Jesus To Save The World From Corona Virus? by LordReed(m): 2:22pm On Apr 23, 2020
fairfora:

HAH! The same you that was saying Covid-19 won't spread in Nigeria because of heat is the one saying it has been killing severely!!! LMFAO!
Re: Where Is Audio Jesus To Save The World From Corona Virus? by TMKsouth: 4:44pm On Apr 23, 2020
fairfora:

The health minister in SA gives daily briefings and accounts for every death. Plus, they have already warned infections in the country could reach millions - South Africans are aware of this. So there's no need to conceal deaths.

Just because the Nigerian leaders are lying to you does not mean the same is happening in SA. Nigeria kept its borders wide open while everyone else was shutting down. Now the chickens are coming home to roost and they're lying to cover their backs.

Re: Where Is Audio Jesus To Save The World From Corona Virus? by Image123(m): 12:30am On Apr 24, 2020
OtemAtum:

Here's the fellow that put gods in jail. Ludicrous.
Re: Where Is Audio Jesus To Save The World From Corona Virus? by GodSaklek(m): 1:05am On Apr 24, 2020
sotall:

Why cant you just stop embarrassing yourself and your religion on a public forum like this.

You think someone like me dont believe in God because I refuse to swallow the ignorance your likes e.g Pastor Chris spew all over the internet?

Before the coronavirus pandemic, do you know the number of children that die yearly as a result of maternal mortality in Nigeria? Go check out the figures, Nigeria has one of the highest in the world. I wonder why your God didn't respond to that but suddenly became interested in protecting Nigerians from coronavirus.

Go check the number of Nigerians dying from malaria yearly, you will be shocked coronavirus is a learner where (as regards to death ) malaria is.

Go check the number of people that have died this year alone from contracting lassa fever in Nigeria. I wonder why your God isnt interested in protecting Nigerians from it.

The problem someone like you have is that when it comes to religion, you simply dump your brain or switch it off.

As for Nigeria having lower confirmed cases and mortality from covid 19 at the moment, you should know one of the reasons is because of our inadequate testing compared to other countries. We have the lowest numbers when it comes to testing for covid 19. Now that testing has improved, you can see the numbers going higher.

Another thing you should know is that the stage of the coronavirus pandemic in Nigeria is still at the beginning stage. We haven't gotten to the peak at all. We can only hope it doesn't get to the level as experienced in US, France or Spain. These countries are already at the peak of the infection. So sit back and observe and dont make hurried conclusions yet.

Lastly I will like to advise you use your brain while practicing religion. It will make you wiser.

Don't mind the guy, he doesn't have any brain,am very sure that the cases in Nigeria right now would have reach more than 4k,the problem here is the government, Nigeria doesn't have enough test kits, I know that by MAY ending, @ fairfora your brain would have come to normal, even channels just confirm that Nigeria case is now more than 1k

I don't know why I share the same country with people like you people who can not use their brains but depends on the books that were forced on our forefathers before we were even born... Am in south Africa here,Nigeria have not test up to 50k people but south Africa has already test more than 1 million people, beside South Africa have all the tools needed unlike Nigeria... Now u are seeing US as country that doesn't believe in God again?, but if they give u green card, u will denounced your citizenship, even to go to abroad are part of Christians day and night prayer, who want to leave in Nigeria?.. ,Nigeria, which is the most corrupted country in the world, our system is bad compare to other underdeveloped countries..

1 Like

Re: Where Is Audio Jesus To Save The World From Corona Virus? by GodSaklek(m): 1:13am On Apr 24, 2020
fairfora:

You said all this countries doesn't believing in god, then why going there? , why don't u stay in Nigeria where u people believe in god, what are u doing in advance countries, if you are going there for a business purpose definetely you are dealing with the enemies of your god, please stay at home, don't incur the wrath of your god on yourself...
Re: Where Is Audio Jesus To Save The World From Corona Virus? by OtemAtum: 11:38pm On Jul 23, 2020
Hmm
Re: Where Is Audio Jesus To Save The World From Corona Virus? by Image123(m): 1:19am On Jul 24, 2020
OtemAtum:
Hmm

i think by now, whatever you believe in should have saved the world. Does it not exist or it is still booting up?
Re: Where Is Audio Jesus To Save The World From Corona Virus? by OtemAtum: 6:08am On Jul 24, 2020
Image123:

i think by now, whatever you believe in should have saved the world. Does it not exist or it is still booting up?
Save the world from what? It's religion that claims to save the world from sin and problems. Science has never at anytime say that it will save the world all at once. I Otem am also a saviour of the world, but it is not from sicknesses but from mind slavery.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Where Is Audio Jesus To Save The World From Corona Virus? by Image123(m): 11:01pm On Jul 24, 2020
OtemAtum:
Save the world from what? It's religion that claims to save the world from sin and problems. Science has never at anytime say that it will save the world all at once. I Otem am also a saviour of the world, but it is not from sicknesses but from mind slavery.

So have you saved the world from mental slavery?
Re: Where Is Audio Jesus To Save The World From Corona Virus? by OtemAtum: 11:14pm On Jul 24, 2020
Image123:

So have you saved the world from mental slavery?
It's a gradual process. It's ongoing and will keep going on.
Re: Where Is Audio Jesus To Save The World From Corona Virus? by Image123(m): 11:22pm On Jul 24, 2020
OtemAtum:
It's a gradual process. It's u going and will keep going on.

cheesy cheesy imagine a God saying this? Maybe we should also say God's work is ongoing na.
Re: Where Is Audio Jesus To Save The World From Corona Virus? by OtemAtum: 11:27pm On Jul 24, 2020
Image123:

cheesy cheesy imagine a God saying this? Maybe we should also say God's work is ongoing na.
God's work(Existence) has always been ongoing. You can see the dynamics in everything in the universe.

1 Like

Re: Where Is Audio Jesus To Save The World From Corona Virus? by Image123(m): 1:04am On Jul 25, 2020
OtemAtum:
God's work(Existence) has always been ongoing. You can see the dynamics in everything in the universe.

You should be intelligent enough to know that when i say God, i mean the real God that you think of every day.
Re: Where Is Audio Jesus To Save The World From Corona Virus? by OtemAtum: 3:59am On Jul 25, 2020
Image123:

You should be intelligent enough to know that when i say God, i mean the real God that you think of every day.

What's the meaning of real God? The Totality of Existence is God Almighty. Anything else are mere subset of Existence.

1 Like

Re: Where Is Audio Jesus To Save The World From Corona Virus? by Image123(m): 8:16pm On Jul 25, 2020
OtemAtum:

What's the meaning of real God? The Totality of Existence is God Almighty. Anything else are mere subset of Existence.

God Almighty is the One that you are always thinking of and fighting against.
Re: Where Is Audio Jesus To Save The World From Corona Virus? by OtemAtum: 8:19pm On Jul 25, 2020
Image123:

God Almighty is the One that you are always thinking of and fighting against.
No bro. Those ones are small small gods like myself. They are just insignificant subsets of God Almighty, just like me.

1 Like

Re: Where Is Audio Jesus To Save The World From Corona Virus? by Image123(m): 8:22pm On Jul 25, 2020
OtemAtum:
No bro. Those ones are small small gods like myself. They are just insignificant subsets of God Almighty, just like me.

i refer to One, not those ones. The One that you are always thinking of and fighting against.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Beware Of "A Balanced Message" - Olamide Obire / How Did The Races Originate? / Are There Any Diff Btw Muslims (Alfa) And Herbalists! Well, Don't Think So

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 111
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.