Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,254 members, 7,829,492 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 08:00 AM

Where Is Audio Jesus To Save The World From Corona Virus? - Religion (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Where Is Audio Jesus To Save The World From Corona Virus? (8440 Views)

Can Prayer Save Us From Corona Virus? Hard Talk / Pastor Enenche: 'Evil Wind Brought Corona Virus, It Will Expire In 21 Days’ / Kenyan Pastor Invites 'jesus' To Preach In Her Church,visits Her Family(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Where Is Audio Jesus To Save The World From Corona Virus? by OtemAtum: 8:25pm On Jul 25, 2020
Image123:

i refer to One, not those ones. The One that you are always thinking of and fighting against.
I kick against two of them especially, Jehovah and Allah, and both of them are mere little little beings like myself and yourself. God Almighty is the TOTALITY of EXISTENCE.

1 Like

Re: Where Is Audio Jesus To Save The World From Corona Virus? by Image123(m): 8:39pm On Jul 25, 2020
OtemAtum:
I kick against two of them especially, Jehovah and Allah, and both of them are mere little little beings like myself and yourself. God Almighty is the TOTALITY of EXISTENCE.

The One who is Almighty Jehovah God. He created the earth and all that is in it. How many villages have you created so far?
Re: Where Is Audio Jesus To Save The World From Corona Virus? by OtemAtum: 9:13pm On Jul 25, 2020
Image123:

The One who is Almighty Jehovah God. He created the earth and all that is in it. How many villages have you created so far?
Jehovah can't create even a dwarf planet like Pluto let alone creating the earth. I can show you the history of when Jehovah first landed on the already-created earth if you care to know.
Re: Where Is Audio Jesus To Save The World From Corona Virus? by Image123(m): 10:07pm On Jul 25, 2020
OtemAtum:
Jehovah can't create even a dwarf planet like Pluto let alone creating the earth. I can show you the history of when Jehovah first landed on the already-created earth if you care to know.

You have the video?
Re: Where Is Audio Jesus To Save The World From Corona Virus? by OtemAtum: 10:14pm On Jul 25, 2020
Image123:

You have the video?
No, just the written history.
Re: Where Is Audio Jesus To Save The World From Corona Virus? by Image123(m): 6:09am On Jul 26, 2020
OtemAtum:
No, just the written history.

Ohhhhh, the written history. This is going to be nice. So it is what you say versus what the Bible says that will win this. And i am supposed to discard the Bible and swallow your written history?
Re: Where Is Audio Jesus To Save The World From Corona Virus? by OtemAtum: 6:57am On Jul 26, 2020
Image123:

Ohhhhh, the written history. This is going to be nice. So it is what you say versus what the Bible says that will win this. And i am supposed to discard the Bible and swallow your written history?
Where have I ever told you to discard the Bible? I don't need to tell you that. Common sense should rather tell you that, not me.
Re: Where Is Audio Jesus To Save The World From Corona Virus? by Image123(m): 7:50am On Jul 26, 2020
OtemAtum:
Where have I ever told you to discard the Bible? I don't need to tell you that. Common sense should rather tell you that, not me.

Funny at mr. written history. Common sense tells me to discard you asap.
Re: Where Is Audio Jesus To Save The World From Corona Virus? by OtemAtum: 7:54am On Jul 26, 2020
Image123:

Funny at mr. written history. Common sense tells me to discard you asap.
Then go ahead

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Interview Of Sheik Sani Haliru (boko Haram Member) Now A Christian / Exodus 20: Honor–summarizing The 10 Commandments / Atheism Does'nt Explain The Spiritual, Why?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.