Stats: 3,156,225 members, 7,829,374 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 05:36 AM

Idemili Python Visited My Site, This Year Will Be Great (Photos) - Pets (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / Idemili Python Visited My Site, This Year Will Be Great (Photos) (124009 Views)

This Ball Python Visited Us And We Released It This Morning. / Eke Idemili(python Snake) Visited My House Again / A Look Alike Of The Rare Snake In Vietnam, We Killed At My Site This Morning (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Idemili Python Visited My Site, This Year Will Be Great (Photos) by PROPHETmichael: 6:56pm On Mar 21, 2020
Iamrespected1:
Sorry about the picture quality, I did not want to get close to it so that I will not hear story that hurts

So you guys don't kill snake but snake can kill you guys hence your refusal to get close...hmmm receive sense and do the needful next time.
Re: Idemili Python Visited My Site, This Year Will Be Great (Photos) by omohlexy: 7:22pm On Mar 21, 2020
Bellgal:

I miss you honey.
Honey? Hian! He was on quarantine. Thats the italian guy that was just discharged.

Re: Idemili Python Visited My Site, This Year Will Be Great (Photos) by starlingbawa(m): 7:40pm On Mar 21, 2020
Are we really in the year 2020 or we're in 1842?

Na wa!!!!

Re: Idemili Python Visited My Site, This Year Will Be Great (Photos) by Enyimbamercedes: 7:43pm On Mar 21, 2020
If it's in SW now, they would have killed it and cooked pepper soup, then be asking their grandfather the type of snake

Re: Idemili Python Visited My Site, This Year Will Be Great (Photos) by supereagle(m): 7:48pm On Mar 21, 2020
Iamrespected1:
Sorry about the picture quality, I did not want to get close to it so that I will not hear story that hurts
You can use ordinary hands to carry it during day, but dangerous in the night to do that.

Re: Idemili Python Visited My Site, This Year Will Be Great (Photos) by XshegzzyeeiX: 7:52pm On Mar 21, 2020
NwaAmaikpe:

You disrespected Eke Idemili by picking him up like that with a bamboo.
You should have knelt down with a perfumed hand-glove to pick him up, then put him in your bag and take him home.
Sadly, you missed that golden opportunity.

If I were you and my blessing for this year depended on Eke Idemili's visit, I'd speedily chase away Mama Ramotu from my marital bed and lay Eke Idemili on it.
Re: Idemili Python Visited My Site, This Year Will Be Great (Photos) by fof1: 7:56pm On Mar 21, 2020
Iamrespected1:

SINCE IT IS UR god,I THOUGHT IT WILL PROTECT YOU, AND CAUSE YOU NO HARM.

Re: Idemili Python Visited My Site, This Year Will Be Great (Photos) by Kylekent59: 7:59pm On Mar 21, 2020
ekestic1976:

Very brilliant writing. Kudos.

If I were you and my blessing for this year depended on Eke Idemili's visit

Explain the bolded words which was gotten from NwaAmaikpe's comment.
Re: Idemili Python Visited My Site, This Year Will Be Great (Photos) by foreshore(m): 8:03pm On Mar 21, 2020
Iamrespected1:
I hate to disappoint you Nairalanders but we don't kill snakes, it was moved to a safe place.

Eke idemili visited my abode cheesy, this year will be great.

You don turn yourself to Indian abi. Dey deceive yourself there.
Re: Idemili Python Visited My Site, This Year Will Be Great (Photos) by Good00008: 8:07pm On Mar 21, 2020
[color=#550000][/color]See Below
Re: Idemili Python Visited My Site, This Year Will Be Great (Photos) by Baroba(m): 8:19pm On Mar 21, 2020
PROPHETmichael:

So you guys don't kill snake but snake can kill you guys hence your refusal to get close...hmmm receive sense and do the needful next time.

Lol..Ball pythons are docile and harmless, its lack of understanding in these parts that's why we see them as dangerous.. Anything that slither is matcheted without asking questions..OP could have picked up that animal with his hand if he knew there characteristics..Falz the bad guy had the same snake wrapped round his neck in one of his videos..

Re: Idemili Python Visited My Site, This Year Will Be Great (Photos) by paix(m): 8:22pm On Mar 21, 2020
Iamrespected1:
Your topic said the snake visitation was a good omen for you; and you're here being scared of story that hurts.

Re: Idemili Python Visited My Site, This Year Will Be Great (Photos) by Sarah20A(f): 8:27pm On Mar 21, 2020
NwaAmaikpe:

You should have knelt down with a perfumed hand-glove to pick him up, then put him in your bag and take him home.

If I were you and my blessing for this year depended on Eke Idemili's visit, I'd speedily chase away Mama Ramotu from my marital bed and lay Eke Idemili on it.
you can never disappoint cheesy welcome back

Re: Idemili Python Visited My Site, This Year Will Be Great (Photos) by Bryanobi: 8:27pm On Mar 21, 2020
Oh lord angry grin
NextD18:
Are you using Nokia C1?
Re: Idemili Python Visited My Site, This Year Will Be Great (Photos) by newdawn2017(f): 8:31pm On Mar 21, 2020
NwaAmaikpe:

I knew dis could only be u. shocked

Re: Idemili Python Visited My Site, This Year Will Be Great (Photos) by newdawn2017(f): 8:33pm On Mar 21, 2020
sultaan:
Read about ball pythons, you will see that they are harmless don;t bite very docile
my brother, python snake, is python snake. undecided
Re: Idemili Python Visited My Site, This Year Will Be Great (Photos) by Farki: 8:36pm On Mar 21, 2020
chival:

Pythons are not venomous so you were in no danger. I'm also from Idemili.

But they can strangle people if frightened, still I would rather deal with pythons than any other snake. When they are well fed they are very well behaved and welcome being pet and handled.
Re: Idemili Python Visited My Site, This Year Will Be Great (Photos) by Unrated900(m): 8:41pm On Mar 21, 2020
NextD18:
Are you using Nokia C1?

That should be black berry curve 4
Re: Idemili Python Visited My Site, This Year Will Be Great (Photos) by jurgyvideos: 8:41pm On Mar 21, 2020
Re: Idemili Python Visited My Site, This Year Will Be Great (Photos) by farem: 8:45pm On Mar 21, 2020
Iamrespected1:

With the fearful rubbish you expressed above of this your crawling ancestor, how can you still be optimistic of good outing in the year?

Some do address certain people as brainwashed, but they themselves are mindwashed twisted

Re: Idemili Python Visited My Site, This Year Will Be Great (Photos) by Liftedhands(f): 8:45pm On Mar 21, 2020
NwaAmaikpe:

You should have knelt down with a perfumed hand-glove to pick him up, then put him in your bag and taken him home.

If I were you and my blessings for this year depended on Eke Idemili's visit, I'd speedily chase away Mama Ramotu from my marital bed and lay Eke Idemili on it.
Lmao grin
Re: Idemili Python Visited My Site, This Year Will Be Great (Photos) by SoNature(m): 9:06pm On Mar 21, 2020
FrLukas:
I see.

There's an actress named Eke.

Does that mean that she was named python or what?

Just curious.

Eke has lots of meanings

It could be:
1. Snake
2. One of the market days in Igbo land
3. Creation

Re: Idemili Python Visited My Site, This Year Will Be Great (Photos) by TroubleIsland(m): 9:08pm On Mar 21, 2020
The fear of Covid-19 made Oga No Chop meat.
If you know you know grin
Re: Idemili Python Visited My Site, This Year Will Be Great (Photos) by valinno(m): 9:12pm On Mar 21, 2020
Seriously you need Jesus in your life now,instead of killing a snake that came to your site and you are their believing in mirage.

Re: Idemili Python Visited My Site, This Year Will Be Great (Photos) by Mutemenot(m): 9:13pm On Mar 21, 2020
Visit of a python does not necessarily mean blessings. Ask your elders. When you offend the land or shrine, when Idemili want a to kill you, the python are usually sent as a symbol or signal . So be wise, if you are a traditionalist, chexk well before you rejoice

Re: Idemili Python Visited My Site, This Year Will Be Great (Photos) by omoadeleye(m): 9:22pm On Mar 21, 2020
Iamrespected1:
I hate to disappoint you Nairalanders but we don't kill snakes, it was moved to a safe place.

So you moved a snake to a safe place so that it can bite someone else? And why can't you get close to it ?

Re: Idemili Python Visited My Site, This Year Will Be Great (Photos) by COMPAQ(m): 9:43pm On Mar 21, 2020
seunlayi:
embarassed

Dear Op, you better pray fervently because this is Nigeria, a country where things seems not to work. A country which leaders are working against the overall progress of the people, the handiwork of these leaders will block the good fortune associated with sighting that snake. Many Nigerians started this year with good plan of how to make it this year, some even took loans,... see how they deliberately allowed this Corona virus to gallantly enter this country and in this next 3 days, most of our economic activities will be going on break...... Anyway, we are in this together, no where for them to run to.

Don't be silly!! Deliberately allowed what!!
Re: Idemili Python Visited My Site, This Year Will Be Great (Photos) by Ten06(m): 9:55pm On Mar 21, 2020
Why will you kill it, is it not your god you worship?

Re: Idemili Python Visited My Site, This Year Will Be Great (Photos) by zakir007(m): 9:58pm On Mar 21, 2020
Iamrespected1:

Try it with cobra

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Snap And Upload Your Pet's Picture Here. Its That Simple / Murphy the Boerboel and Gustaf the German shepherd / How To Make Your Dog More Aggressive