Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,483 members, 7,830,432 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 10:07 PM

Idemili Python Visited My Site, This Year Will Be Great (Photos) - Pets (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / Idemili Python Visited My Site, This Year Will Be Great (Photos) (124026 Views)

This Ball Python Visited Us And We Released It This Morning. / Eke Idemili(python Snake) Visited My House Again / A Look Alike Of The Rare Snake In Vietnam, We Killed At My Site This Morning (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Idemili Python Visited My Site, This Year Will Be Great (Photos) by Czartega(m): 5:40pm On Mar 21, 2020
GOFRONT:
Hmmm.......Truely, You are respected..

On one other thread yesterday, One other guy saw a snake far less than this, but he has already divided it into two equal halves before posting it onhere........Asking us the name of the snake....

Everybody with their discretion.... I have seen the devastating state of people that got bitten by a snake. So prevention is better than cure. Kill the snake before it kills you grin

1 Like

Re: Idemili Python Visited My Site, This Year Will Be Great (Photos) by Godsonkemz(m): 5:41pm On Mar 21, 2020
When i was little, one of the days this serpent visited our home in the villa, i killed this serpent out of ignorance until an elder warned me not to do so again that it's sacred and doesn't harm the indigenes of the land. However, i didn't subscribe to that philosophy because I'm a Christian.

3 Likes

Re: Idemili Python Visited My Site, This Year Will Be Great (Photos) by Style007(m): 5:41pm On Mar 21, 2020
grandlexuz:

If you couldn't see the sarcasm in his words then you have no business on this thread.
lol only those that doesn’t know Nwaamaikpe will comment like the guy you quoted grin grin grin

That nigga is a prolific writer bro.

4 Likes

Re: Idemili Python Visited My Site, This Year Will Be Great (Photos) by Seunallly: 5:43pm On Mar 21, 2020
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

̷Y̷̷o̷̷u̷̷ ̷̷d̷̷i̷̷s̷̷r̷̷e̷̷s̷̷p̷̷e̷̷c̷̷t̷̷e̷̷d̷̷ ̷̷E̷̷k̷̷e̷̷ ̷̷I̷̷d̷̷e̷̷m̷̷i̷̷l̷̷i̷̷ ̷̷b̷̷y̷̷ ̷̷p̷̷i̷̷c̷̷k̷̷i̷̷n̷̷g̷̷ ̷̷h̷̷i̷̷m̷̷ ̷̷u̷̷p̷̷ ̷̷l̷̷i̷̷k̷̷e̷̷ ̷̷t̷̷h̷̷a̷̷t̷̷ ̷̷w̷̷i̷̷t̷̷h̷̷ ̷̷a̷̷ ̷̷b̷̷a̷̷m̷̷b̷̷o̷̷o̷̷.̷̷
̷̷Y̷̷o̷̷u̷̷ ̷̷s̷̷h̷̷o̷̷u̷̷l̷̷d̷̷ ̷̷h̷̷a̷̷v̷̷e̷̷ ̷̷k̷̷n̷̷e̷̷l̷̷t̷̷ ̷̷d̷̷o̷̷w̷̷n̷̷ ̷̷w̷̷i̷̷t̷̷h̷̷ ̷̷a̷̷ ̷̷p̷̷e̷̷r̷̷f̷̷u̷̷m̷̷e̷̷d̷̷ ̷̷h̷̷a̷̷n̷̷d̷̷-̷̷g̷̷l̷̷o̷̷v̷̷e̷̷ ̷̷t̷̷o̷̷ ̷̷p̷̷i̷̷c̷̷k̷̷ ̷̷h̷̷i̷̷m̷̷ ̷̷u̷̷p̷̷,̷̷ ̷̷t̷̷h̷̷e̷̷n̷̷ ̷̷p̷̷u̷̷t̷̷ ̷̷h̷̷i̷̷m̷̷ ̷̷i̷̷n̷̷ ̷̷y̷̷o̷̷u̷̷r̷̷ ̷̷b̷̷a̷̷g̷̷ ̷̷a̷̷n̷̷d̷̷ ̷̷t̷̷a̷̷k̷̷e̷̷ ̷̷h̷̷i̷̷m̷̷ ̷̷h̷̷o̷̷m̷̷e̷̷.̷̷
̷̷S̷̷a̷̷d̷̷l̷̷y̷̷,̷̷ ̷̷y̷̷o̷̷u̷̷ ̷̷m̷̷i̷̷s̷̷s̷̷e̷̷d̷̷ ̷̷t̷̷h̷̷a̷̷t̷̷ ̷̷g̷̷o̷̷l̷̷d̷̷e̷̷n̷̷ ̷̷o̷̷p̷̷p̷̷o̷̷r̷̷t̷̷u̷̷n̷̷i̷̷t̷̷y̷̷.̷̷
̷̷
̷̷I̷̷f̷̷ ̷̷I̷̷ ̷̷w̷̷e̷̷r̷̷e̷̷ ̷̷y̷̷o̷̷u̷̷ ̷̷a̷̷n̷̷d̷̷ ̷̷m̷̷y̷̷ ̷̷b̷̷l̷̷e̷̷s̷̷s̷̷i̷̷n̷̷g̷̷ ̷̷f̷̷o̷̷r̷̷ ̷̷t̷̷h̷̷i̷̷s̷̷ ̷̷y̷̷e̷̷a̷̷r̷̷ ̷̷d̷̷e̷̷p̷̷e̷̷n̷̷d̷̷e̷̷d̷̷ ̷̷o̷̷n̷̷ ̷̷E̷̷k̷̷e̷̷ ̷̷I̷̷d̷̷e̷̷m̷̷i̷̷l̷̷i̷̷'̷̷s̷̷ ̷̷v̷̷i̷̷s̷̷i̷̷t̷̷,̷̷ ̷̷I̷̷'̷̷d̷̷ ̷̷s̷̷p̷̷e̷̷e̷̷d̷̷i̷̷l̷̷y̷̷ ̷̷c̷̷h̷̷a̷̷s̷̷e̷̷ ̷̷a̷̷w̷̷a̷̷y̷̷ ̷̷M̷̷a̷̷m̷̷a̷̷ ̷̷R̷̷a̷̷m̷̷o̷̷t̷̷u̷̷ ̷̷f̷̷r̷̷o̷̷m̷̷ ̷̷m̷̷y̷̷ ̷̷m̷̷a̷̷r̷̷i̷̷t̷̷a̷̷l̷̷ ̷̷b̷̷e̷̷d̷̷ ̷̷a̷̷n̷̷d̷̷ ̷̷l̷̷a̷̷y̷̷ ̷̷E̷̷k̷̷e̷̷ ̷̷I̷̷d̷̷e̷̷m̷̷i̷̷l̷̷i̷̷ ̷̷o̷̷n̷̷ ̷̷i̷̷t̷̷.̷
Re: Idemili Python Visited My Site, This Year Will Be Great (Photos) by Nobody: 5:46pm On Mar 21, 2020
God bless you for not killing that gentle creature. Chukwu gozie gi
Re: Idemili Python Visited My Site, This Year Will Be Great (Photos) by BOSSFX: 5:49pm On Mar 21, 2020
Emma1Oj:
Maybe snake na share holder for nairaland na.. So is own interests must be preserve.

Hehehehe grin
Re: Idemili Python Visited My Site, This Year Will Be Great (Photos) by membranus: 5:51pm On Mar 21, 2020
GOFRONT:
Hmmm.......Truely, You are respected..

On one other thread yesterday, One other guy saw a snake far less than this, but he has already divided it into two equal halves before posting it onhere........Asking us the name of the snake....

As if we are herpetologists.
Re: Idemili Python Visited My Site, This Year Will Be Great (Photos) by AisonShain(f): 5:52pm On Mar 21, 2020
[s]
FrLukas:
I see.

There's an actress named Eke.

Does that mean that she was named python or what?

Just curious.
[/s]

1 Like

Re: Idemili Python Visited My Site, This Year Will Be Great (Photos) by aimuan(m): 6:00pm On Mar 21, 2020
BOSSFX:
Why is anything snake related has pride of place on this forum? I dey suspect marine spirit dey run this forum gan self. grin

Kudos to the op for not dishing out jungle justice to the 'hamless' creature.
Harmless?
Re: Idemili Python Visited My Site, This Year Will Be Great (Photos) by asahnwaKC: 6:01pm On Mar 21, 2020
Ogaa adiri gi nmaa.... smiley smiley...
Re: Idemili Python Visited My Site, This Year Will Be Great (Photos) by katunboy: 6:04pm On Mar 21, 2020
@op,it seems this building is in alor or around.. I remember that year in st John's Technical college Alor chai.. Eke everywhere even inside the room.

2 Likes

Re: Idemili Python Visited My Site, This Year Will Be Great (Photos) by okpalaAnambra: 6:07pm On Mar 21, 2020
Mariangeles:

What part of Anambra state are you from?
Abum onye Nnewi ichi

1 Like

Re: Idemili Python Visited My Site, This Year Will Be Great (Photos) by FromZeroToHero(m): 6:07pm On Mar 21, 2020
Iamrespected1:
I hate to disappoint you Nairalanders but we don't kill snakes, it was moved to a safe place.

Eke idemili visited my abode cheesy, this year will be great.
which town are you from in Idemili?
Re: Idemili Python Visited My Site, This Year Will Be Great (Photos) by BOSSFX: 6:08pm On Mar 21, 2020
aimuan:
Harmless?

I put the word harmless in quote, meaning i really meant the opposite.
Re: Idemili Python Visited My Site, This Year Will Be Great (Photos) by Nobody: 6:10pm On Mar 21, 2020
Iamrespected1:
Sorry about the picture quality, I did not want to get close to it so that I will not hear story that hurts
ah ah! ,why should you be avoiding your visitor? He came to your abode and you could not give him coke and gala and event take him in for the night.Haba! poor visitor.grincheesygrincheesygrincheesy

2 Likes

Re: Idemili Python Visited My Site, This Year Will Be Great (Photos) by Salako01(m): 6:15pm On Mar 21, 2020
gnykelly:

backward mentality... what is the correlation between a snake and your luck

Lol, you did not read what he wrote...Go and do that then ask yourself if this your question fit in. grin

1 Like

Re: Idemili Python Visited My Site, This Year Will Be Great (Photos) by grandlexuz(m): 6:19pm On Mar 21, 2020
Style007:
lol only those that doesn’t know Nwaamaikpe will comment like the guy you quoted grin grin grin

That nigga is a prolific writer bro.

There is no denying that. The guy has won my respect. When the corona headache gets better will pay the guy a "coronary" visit from Cameroon. Hahaha

3 Likes

Re: Idemili Python Visited My Site, This Year Will Be Great (Photos) by SirVintageCock: 6:20pm On Mar 21, 2020
Came back from school one holiday like that, went in to my room to chill for a bit before the gangs comes back from wherever they went to.

Knowing how mischievous this goon is especially in rainy season, I decided to check everywhere cos if you let the door open for an extended period of time you are bound to be surprised by this ancestors grin grin
After checking the nooks and crannies of my room, the tiny bit of my mind told me to check the pillows, I lifted the pillow and there it was, coiled up with its head raise like " what the heck dude, is that you,? Glad you are home?"". I closed my eyes and tried to wish I was dreaming.
Eke idemili has this ibubo (goosebumps) that jolts you when you first sights it, some people can't withstand that immediately. I couldn't withstand it that day. I turned back and hightailed it to my mum's shop, make the ibubo easy off. Got back later and it has gone from whence it came.

3 Likes

Re: Idemili Python Visited My Site, This Year Will Be Great (Photos) by Mariangeles(f): 6:22pm On Mar 21, 2020
okpalaAnambra:

Abum onye Nnewi ichi
OK. So, why do you not like people from other parts of Anambra state? undecided

1 Like

Re: Idemili Python Visited My Site, This Year Will Be Great (Photos) by okpalaAnambra: 6:25pm On Mar 21, 2020
Mariangeles:

OK. So, why do you not like people from other parts of Anambra state? undecided

They talk nonsense on other sister states in the east when some of them are actually Igala people from Aguleri and Anam...I can't sit back and watch them insult my fellow Igbos

1 Like

Re: Idemili Python Visited My Site, This Year Will Be Great (Photos) by dotedote: 6:26pm On Mar 21, 2020
Why are we cursed with this spirit of blame ?
Some of you could even say Nigeria infected the world at large with the virus.

You need to listen to news and do a lot of reading on goings-on around the globe. Only then would you realise some other nations would gladly wanna trade places with you on some issues.

seunlayi:
embarassed

Dear Op, you better pray fervently because this is Nigeria, a country where things seems not to work. A country which leaders are working against the overall progress of the people, the handiwork of these leaders will block the good fortune associated with sighting that snake. Many Nigerians started this year with good plan of how to make it this year, some even took loans,... see how they deliberately allowed this Corona virus to gallantly enter this country and in this next 3 days, most of our economic activities will be going on break...... Anyway, we are in this together, no where for them to run to.

Re: Idemili Python Visited My Site, This Year Will Be Great (Photos) by Mariangeles(f): 6:26pm On Mar 21, 2020
okpalaAnambra:

They talk nonsense on other sister states in the east when some of them are actually Igala people from Aguleri and Anam...I can't sit back and watch them insult my fellow Igbos
That is true to an extent.
Re: Idemili Python Visited My Site, This Year Will Be Great (Photos) by calculator123(m): 6:29pm On Mar 21, 2020
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr

Well done niggarrr
Thanks for not killing that beautiful python

These are not dangerous

The rate at which we kill them these days, their population will soon be threatened. Lets learn to live peacefully with these beautiful snakes. They don't bite to attack and to defend. They only swallow small animals
If you keep your cool, a human - python cohabitation is very possible.

Even the cobra, black mamba and Taipan that are poisonous only bite to defend
Because i dey reason am why he be say if snake come meet us for house them nor dey harm us. Sometimes self you fit live with snake for two years inside house them nor go do you anything

There is no way you can be bitten by a snake in a residential building
Which means they respect us
So lets learn how to respect them
Please lets learn to live and stay with this beautiful creature called snake

Snakes reproduce very fast, so their population won't diminish, at least not anytime son.

2 Likes

Re: Idemili Python Visited My Site, This Year Will Be Great (Photos) by Dpundict: 6:29pm On Mar 21, 2020
You threw away someone's afternoon meat in the name of ancestral diabolism. Chai!! I miss that meat and the pure shiny fat that it produces when cooked fresh and the scent too. Damn!!

1 Like

Re: Idemili Python Visited My Site, This Year Will Be Great (Photos) by okpalaAnambra: 6:29pm On Mar 21, 2020
Mariangeles:

That is true to an extent.
So when u see me do that is for a purpose, not like I just do it for doing sake
Re: Idemili Python Visited My Site, This Year Will Be Great (Photos) by CSTR2: 6:31pm On Mar 21, 2020
Environmental principalities and Powers.

Jesus is lord.

2 Likes

Re: Idemili Python Visited My Site, This Year Will Be Great (Photos) by Offpoint: 6:33pm On Mar 21, 2020
Iamrespected1:
Sorry about the picture quality, I did not want to get close to it so that I will not hear story that hurts
Story that touches the heart from your so called Eke Idemibullcrap

1 Like

Re: Idemili Python Visited My Site, This Year Will Be Great (Photos) by FirstbornWds: 6:36pm On Mar 21, 2020
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

You disrespected Eke Idemili by picking him up like that with a bamboo.
You should have knelt down with a perfumed hand-glove to pick him up, then put him in your bag and take him home.
Sadly, you missed that golden opportunity.

If I were you and my blessing for this year depended on Eke Idemili's visit, I'd speedily chase away Mama Ramotu from my marital bed and lay Eke Idemili on it.
My Gee. I've missed you man

2 Likes

Re: Idemili Python Visited My Site, This Year Will Be Great (Photos) by bizhop01: 6:50pm On Mar 21, 2020
Drunkards Believe

1 Like

Re: Idemili Python Visited My Site, This Year Will Be Great (Photos) by Sewgon79(m): 6:50pm On Mar 21, 2020
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

You disrespected Eke Idemili by picking him up like that with a bamboo.
You should have knelt down with a perfumed hand-glove to pick him up, then put him in your bag and take him home.
Sadly, you missed that golden opportunity.

If I were you and my blessing for this year depended on Eke Idemili's visit, I'd speedily chase away Mama Ramotu from my marital bed and lay Eke Idemili on it.

grin grin grin

I laugh in Yellow. Guy you should be a comedian

2 Likes

Re: Idemili Python Visited My Site, This Year Will Be Great (Photos) by k2money(m): 6:53pm On Mar 21, 2020
If truly the snake bring Goodluck why is he using stick to touch it? He suppose to hug the snake even give a kiss.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Snap And Upload Your Pet's Picture Here. Its That Simple / Murphy the Boerboel and Gustaf the German shepherd / How To Make Your Dog More Aggressive

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.