Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,416 members, 7,830,109 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 04:20 PM

Idemili Python Visited My Site, This Year Will Be Great (Photos) - Pets (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / Idemili Python Visited My Site, This Year Will Be Great (Photos) (124021 Views)

This Ball Python Visited Us And We Released It This Morning. / Eke Idemili(python Snake) Visited My House Again / A Look Alike Of The Rare Snake In Vietnam, We Killed At My Site This Morning (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Idemili Python Visited My Site, This Year Will Be Great (Photos) by letusbepieces: 4:13pm On Mar 21, 2020
Taye4j:
So there are still some people in this 21st century who still worship snake.

Igbo amaka.

Rule number one if you are not from the land is dont go near our Eke.

Dont even think of touching it or dare kill it.

Once we have warned u, and u disobey, your grave will be in the belly of the python.

U are not Nwafor ala Idemili.

No son/daughter of Idemili will ever knowingly kill a python and if they do so accidentally, they will give it a befitting burial with no expenses spared, just like a human being.

Everybody will attend and the land appeased.

2 Likes

Re: Idemili Python Visited My Site, This Year Will Be Great (Photos) by Sassy0002: 4:13pm On Mar 21, 2020
[color=#000099][/color]see below
Re: Idemili Python Visited My Site, This Year Will Be Great (Photos) by Emma1Oj(m): 4:13pm On Mar 21, 2020
BOSSFX:
Why is anything snake related has pride of place on this forum? I dey suspect marine spirit dey run this forum gan self. grin

Kudos to the op for not dishing out jungle justice to the 'hamless' creature.
Maybe snake na share holder for nairaland na.. So is own interests must be preserve.

2 Likes

Re: Idemili Python Visited My Site, This Year Will Be Great (Photos) by mechanics(m): 4:13pm On Mar 21, 2020
You don't want to kill it and you want the snake to harm others passing by abi?

1 Like

Re: Idemili Python Visited My Site, This Year Will Be Great (Photos) by Bellgal: 4:14pm On Mar 21, 2020
Gerald454:

I don't just know why I like this guy.
My dear we are many. He is too intelligent.

1 Like

Re: Idemili Python Visited My Site, This Year Will Be Great (Photos) by Dibblez: 4:16pm On Mar 21, 2020
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr

Well done niggarrr
Thanks for not killing that beautiful python

These are not dangerous

The rate at which we kill them these days, their population will soon be threatened. Lets learn to live peacefully with these beautiful snakes. They don't bite to attack and to defend. They only swallow small animals
If you keep your cool, a human - python cohabitation is very possible.

Even the cobra, black mamba and Taipan that are poisonous only bite to defend
Because i dey reason am why he be say if snake come meet us for house them nor dey harm us. Sometimes self you fit live with snake for two years inside house them nor go do you anything

There is no way you can be bitten by a snake in a residential building
Which means they respect us
So lets learn how to respect them
Please lets learn to live and stay with this beautiful creature called snake

You are very wrong!

Who said pythons aren't dangerous! Although they're non venomous, they have about a hundred lacerated/ inwardly inclined teeth, that can cause devastating injury to the skin. If one should bite you, sorry, cause you'd have to move the bitten part inner before pulling out of its mouth. The teeth of the python were designed to bite, grip and lock.

And see eh! That python looks small but if by chance it curls around someone and manages to get to the neck neck. That person is a goner.

And you said venomous snakes only bite to defend, you're funny. Go to youtube and watch videos of people been bitten in their sleep. Or did they attack the snake in their dream?

2 Likes

Re: Idemili Python Visited My Site, This Year Will Be Great (Photos) by Nobody: 4:18pm On Mar 21, 2020
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr

Well done niggarrr

These are not dangerous

The rate at which we kill them these days, their population will soon be threatened. Lets learn to live peacefully with these beautiful snakes. They don't bite to attack and to defend. They only swallow small animals

Because i dey reason am why he be say if snake come meet us for house them nor dey harm us. Sometimes self you fit live with snake for two years inside house them nor go do you anything

nigggarr where did u go

1 Like

Re: Idemili Python Visited My Site, This Year Will Be Great (Photos) by ABIAfirstman: 4:18pm On Mar 21, 2020
Anambra is a sane state, if this were to be in my Abia state we would have eaten them just like we do to humanbeings

1 Like

Re: Idemili Python Visited My Site, This Year Will Be Great (Photos) by chival(f): 4:22pm On Mar 21, 2020
RichBoy247:

Snake worshippers, I sight you. I did my NYSC in Oba, Idemili. But, I know that Christ never worshipped Snakes. It then baffles me that Idemili Snake Worshippers also claim that they are Christians.
Idemili indigenes do not worship snakes, and even if they do, the mere fact that I am from that region does not mean I believe in practices prevalent there. A little research will do you some good.

1 Like

Re: Idemili Python Visited My Site, This Year Will Be Great (Photos) by DateMynd44(m): 4:22pm On Mar 21, 2020
IkpuNnegiEwu44:

Onye Ara grin
what's the meaning of ramotu and watako

1 Like

Re: Idemili Python Visited My Site, This Year Will Be Great (Photos) by smiliyB(f): 4:23pm On Mar 21, 2020
Dominatrix:
What does "eke" mean?
Python, it's the Igbo name cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Idemili Python Visited My Site, This Year Will Be Great (Photos) by DateMynd44(m): 4:24pm On Mar 21, 2020
letusbepieces:

Rule number one if you are not from the land is dont go near our Eke.

Dont even think of touching it or dare kill it.

Once we have warned u, and u disobey, your grave will be in the belly of the python.

U are not Nwafor ala Idemili.

No son/daughter of Idemili will ever knowingly kill a python and if they do so accidentally, they will give it a befitting burial with no expenses spared, just like a human being.

Everybody will attend and the land appeased.
if so then I'll be coming there to preach the gospel for you all to to repent. The kingdom of God is at hand.
Repent from idolatry

2 Likes

Re: Idemili Python Visited My Site, This Year Will Be Great (Photos) by RichBoy247: 4:24pm On Mar 21, 2020
chival:

Idemili indigenes do not worship snakes, and even if they do, the mere fact that I am from that region does not mean I believe in practices prevalent there. A little research will do you some good.

So, I should start research on Idemili Snakes. Don't let Buhari see this, this is why he said Nigerian youths are lazy.

1 Like

Re: Idemili Python Visited My Site, This Year Will Be Great (Photos) by chival(f): 4:25pm On Mar 21, 2020
GreatResearcher:
Where exactly?

I am from

2 Likes

Re: Idemili Python Visited My Site, This Year Will Be Great (Photos) by letusbepieces: 4:26pm On Mar 21, 2020
DateMynd44:
if so then I'll be coming there to preach the gospel for you all to to repent. The kingdom of God is at hand.
Repent from idolatry

Dat is wat is wrong with you people.

Who told u we are not Catholic and Christians?

Did your bible not say in Matthew 22:21 Jesus said "Render to Caesar the things that are Caesar's; and to God the things that are God's."

The Eke is a part of us. If u carry bible there, they will use it to school u.

1 Like

Re: Idemili Python Visited My Site, This Year Will Be Great (Photos) by Bryan88(m): 4:28pm On Mar 21, 2020
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

You disrespected Eke Idemili by picking him up like that with a bamboo.
You should have knelt down with a perfumed hand-glove to pick him up, then put him in your bag and take him home.
Sadly, you missed that golden opportunity.

If I were you and my blessing for this year depended on Eke Idemili's visit, I'd speedily chase away Mama Ramotu from my marital bed and lay Eke Idemili on it.
Bro u will not and will never understand what he meant by blessings...only Oooooyis will understand.

1 Like

Re: Idemili Python Visited My Site, This Year Will Be Great (Photos) by chival(f): 4:29pm On Mar 21, 2020
RichBoy247:

So, I should start research on Idemili Snakes. Don't let Buhari see this, this is why he said Nigerian youths are lazy.
The major problem of the Nigerian youth isn't laziness. It is ignorance. I'm going to ask you with utmost respect not to mention me further. Thanks for understanding and a lovely evening to you

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Idemili Python Visited My Site, This Year Will Be Great (Photos) by dontrulee: 4:36pm On Mar 21, 2020
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

You should have knelt down with a perfumed hand-glove to pick him up, then put him in your bag and take him home.

If I were you and my blessing for this year depended on Eke Idemili's visit, I'd speedily chase away Mama Ramotu from my marital bed and lay Eke Idemili on it.
Nawa ooo.
is this not madness?

1 Like

Re: Idemili Python Visited My Site, This Year Will Be Great (Photos) by chikeze(m): 4:39pm On Mar 21, 2020
GOFRONT:
Hmmm.......Truely, You are respected..

On one other thread yesterday, One other guy saw a snake far less than this, but he has already divided it into two equal halves before posting it onhere........Asking us the name of the snake....
you are really as dumb as your name. When you see a snake for your house/office no kill am. You can use it as a pet. Aturu ewu .

1 Like

Re: Idemili Python Visited My Site, This Year Will Be Great (Photos) by miketayo(m): 4:39pm On Mar 21, 2020
letusbepieces:

Dat is wat is wrong with you people.

Who told u we are not Catholic and Christians?

Did your bible not say in Matthew 22:21 Jesus said "Render to Caesar the things that are Caesar's; and to God the things that are God's."

The Eke is a part of us. If u carry bible there, they will use it to school u.

From a Catholic,

Giving to Caesar refers to the government, paying ur taxes and doing ur civil duties, has nothing to do with worshiping other gods.
What was God's curse to the serpent in the Bible ?

6 Likes

Re: Idemili Python Visited My Site, This Year Will Be Great (Photos) by dontrulee: 4:40pm On Mar 21, 2020
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr

Well done niggarrr

These are not dangerous

I hate snakes!
may a venomous snake strike you one day and I pray you survive it and when it happens, I hope you will be able to live according to what you typed above. Amen

1 Like

Re: Idemili Python Visited My Site, This Year Will Be Great (Photos) by deltateam: 4:42pm On Mar 21, 2020
GOFRONT:
Hmmm.......Truely, You are respected..

On one other thread yesterday, One other guy saw a snake far less than this, but he has already divided it into two equal halves before posting it onhere........Asking us the name of the snake....
He is respected by a snake. Snake worshippers.

How humans have devalued themselves.

4 Likes

Re: Idemili Python Visited My Site, This Year Will Be Great (Photos) by lebron7(m): 4:43pm On Mar 21, 2020
Iamrespected1:
I hate to disappoint you Nairalanders but we don't kill snakes, it was moved to a safe place.

Eke idemili visited my abode cheesy, this year will be great.
Give us update by December
Rubbish superstition lipsrsealed

2 Likes

Re: Idemili Python Visited My Site, This Year Will Be Great (Photos) by dontrulee: 4:43pm On Mar 21, 2020
Hotfreez:

Could even be his grandfather that reincarnated as a snake.
Each man to his own believe!
so you were once a snake?
am sure lala killed you then.
you're a grown up man but you're still thinking like a snake. Am not surprised since that's what you claim to be

1 Like

Re: Idemili Python Visited My Site, This Year Will Be Great (Photos) by letusbepieces: 4:43pm On Mar 21, 2020
miketayo:

From a Catholic,

Giving to Caesar refers to the government, paying ur taxes and doing ur civil duties, has nothing to do with worshiping other gods.
What was God's curse to the serpent in the Bible ?

Who told u we worship Eke?

U will never understand, unless u are a son/daughter of the Idemili.

1 Like

Re: Idemili Python Visited My Site, This Year Will Be Great (Photos) by deltateam: 4:45pm On Mar 21, 2020
chival:

Pythons are not venomous so you were in no danger. I'm also from Idemili.

You also worship the Python. I see.
Re: Idemili Python Visited My Site, This Year Will Be Great (Photos) by Evablizin(f): 4:46pm On Mar 21, 2020
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Damn,i'm tired of you.
Re: Idemili Python Visited My Site, This Year Will Be Great (Photos) by Hotfreez: 4:47pm On Mar 21, 2020
dontrulee:

Each man to his own believe!
so you were once a snake?
am sure lala killed you then.
you're a grown up man but you're still thinking like a snake. Am not surprised since that's what you claim to be

Why won't you be talking nonsense with your head like cashew. My friend, if you have nothing sensible to say, enter bush and start barking.

1 Like

Re: Idemili Python Visited My Site, This Year Will Be Great (Photos) by Godmademan(m): 4:47pm On Mar 21, 2020
MRSAWEDOFF:

@OP, why are you still scared of the python if you know none of you both can harm each other? Why use stick to carry it off if you aren't scared?

Please, next time you see such *GOOD FORTUNE* come your way, follow the steps this man below used to handle the python.... Make you're you record the video and not still pictures.

Tht way, we would be sure you are ready to *HANDLE* the coming furtune grin grin grin grin

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sKpCvLQ79oc
They should also release a video of him releasing the snake without getting hurt
Re: Idemili Python Visited My Site, This Year Will Be Great (Photos) by miketayo(m): 4:49pm On Mar 21, 2020
letusbepieces:

Who told u we worship Eke?

U will never understand, unless u are a son/daughter of the Idemili.

Oh no I understand very well..Keep telling urself u dont worship them.. snakes r meant to be killed or kept in the zoo. Ur not doing either
Re: Idemili Python Visited My Site, This Year Will Be Great (Photos) by Lovelyn451(f): 4:50pm On Mar 21, 2020
Is this the eke idemili I've been hearing abt

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Snap And Upload Your Pet's Picture Here. Its That Simple / Murphy the Boerboel and Gustaf the German shepherd / How To Make Your Dog More Aggressive

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.