Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,577 members, 7,816,425 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:04 AM

If Herdsman Had Known That Deltans Were Tough People They Wouldn't Have Attack - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / If Herdsman Had Known That Deltans Were Tough People They Wouldn't Have Attack (6600 Views)

If Not For Seun Kuti, Nigerian Police Would Not Have Known That Slapping Is Bad / Tinubu: Gov Dapo Abiodun Wouldn't Have Been Governor Without Me / Let It Be Known That Ipob Does Not Represent The Entire Igbo Tribe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

If Herdsman Had Known That Deltans Were Tough People They Wouldn't Have Attack by Gjrich(m): 8:18am On Mar 21, 2020
Herdsmen who attacked Deltans must be regretting it by now. They will be saying in their hearts 'what we did in Benue, Enugu, Plateau states and many other places and walk away that is what we did here and this people want to kill us all'. But this is just the beginning. Before Delta state was named big heart it was not an irony. This attack in Delta state will mark the end of herdsmen attacks in any other parts of the country because right now, many hands are on deck and trust Deltans, they will not rest until they win. That is our fighting spirit. We nor dey carry last, ask anybody, they will tell you. I just pity the beggars that were bundled out of the state. Deltans themselves were able to arrest a number of herdsmen involved in the killings although the police came to take them away. Right now, they are complaining that they have not heard about the trial of the herdsmen arrested. Didn't the police take the criminals to court as the law demands? Because the government is always telling us to be peaceful and abide by the law.

Deltan women have protested, urhrobo progressive union have issued warnings, Delta state council of traditional rulers and royal fathers have held security meetings on the issue of herdsmen. Some Deltans have taken the government to court. Governor Ifeanyi Okowa, the president, Muhammadu Buhari and the state commissioner for police have all been taken to court. Deltan youths are being coordinated by Mr Ogaga to send out many herdsmen as soon as possible and many communities have been liberated. Deltans have also blasted their militants for laziness and their refusal to fight. Herdsmen are now feeling the heat.

3 Likes

Re: If Herdsman Had Known That Deltans Were Tough People They Wouldn't Have Attack by Yenefer(f): 8:20am On Mar 21, 2020
Online warriors

34 Likes 3 Shares

Re: If Herdsman Had Known That Deltans Were Tough People They Wouldn't Have Attack by Nobody: 8:24am On Mar 21, 2020
Yenefer:
Online warriors

Big online warriors

Those guys can make mouth.

One naira strength dem no get.

35 Likes 2 Shares

Re: If Herdsman Had Known That Deltans Were Tough People They Wouldn't Have Attack by Nobody: 8:25am On Mar 21, 2020
Gjrich:
[s]Herdsmen who attacked Deltans must be regretting it by now. They will be saying in their hearts 'what we did in Benue, Enugu, Plateau states and many other places and walk away that is what we did here and this people want to kill us all'. But this is just the beginning. Before Delta state was named big heart it was not an irony. This attack in Delta state will mark the end of herdsmen attacks in any other parts of the country because right now, many hands are on deck and trust Deltans, they will not rest until they win. That is our fighting spirit. We nor dey carry last, ask anybody, they will tell you. I just pity the beggars that were bundled out of the state. Deltans themselves were able to arrest a number of herdsmen involved in the killings although the police came to take them away. Right now, they are complaining that they have not heard about the trial of the herdsmen arrested. Didn't the police take the criminals to court as the law demands? Because the government is always telling us to be peaceful and abide by the law.

Deltan women have protested, urhrobo progressive union have issued warnings, Delta state council of traditional rulers and royal fathers have held security meetings on the issue of herdsmen. Some Deltans have taken the government to court. Governor Ifeanyi Okowa, the president, Muhammadu Buhari and the state commissioner for police have all been taken to court. Deltan youths are being coordinated by Mr Ogaga to send out many herdsmen as soon as possible and many communities have been liberated. Deltans have also blasted their militants for laziness and their refusal to fight. Herdsmen are now feeling the heat.[/s]

Court court court

Go and bury the ones herdsmen had killed before making noise everywhere online

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: If Herdsman Had Known That Deltans Were Tough People They Wouldn't Have Attack by bdsm: 8:26am On Mar 21, 2020
Stop disgracing deltans with this write-up. When i initially saw ur heading i thought u meant reprisal attacks is ongoing until i completely read the rubbish u typed.

39 Likes 5 Shares

Re: If Herdsman Had Known That Deltans Were Tough People They Wouldn't Have Attack by Nobody: 8:28am On Mar 21, 2020
*yinmu
Re: If Herdsman Had Known That Deltans Were Tough People They Wouldn't Have Attack by Nobody: 8:28am On Mar 21, 2020
Yenefer:
Online warriors

angry

You sabi Dem.

3 Likes

Re: If Herdsman Had Known That Deltans Were Tough People They Wouldn't Have Attack by dollytino4real(f): 8:37am On Mar 21, 2020
ok,
Re: If Herdsman Had Known That Deltans Were Tough People They Wouldn't Have Attack by funshint(m): 8:48am On Mar 21, 2020
Hmmn...chest beating

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If Herdsman Had Known That Deltans Were Tough People They Wouldn't Have Attack by LibertyRep: 8:51am On Mar 21, 2020
Could it be that the intention of the writer of this piece is to spite the Deltans?

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: If Herdsman Had Known That Deltans Were Tough People They Wouldn't Have Attack by BeerParlour: 9:00am On Mar 21, 2020
Delta is one of the dullest States in Southern Nigeria.

Delta State that is almost taken over by Hausa and Fulani people?

There are more Hausa people than Urhobo people in Delta State.

I remember 2014 when Boko Haram were bombing southerners in the North.
When ever they bomb church, all the Hausa people in Onitsha always run to Delta state to escape being attacked because they do get attacked. delta is their safe heaven.

Here is a video of Hausa people blocking major road on a market day in Delta State in the name of praying.
This can Never happened anywhere in the South East, not even in a rural area.

Just watch the video on Instagram

https://www.instagram.com/p/B5-gIDTpLpi/?igshid=xrxicvy11e2q

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: If Herdsman Had Known That Deltans Were Tough People They Wouldn't Have Attack by shadrama(m): 9:01am On Mar 21, 2020
How many did u guys actually kill.
Re: If Herdsman Had Known That Deltans Were Tough People They Wouldn't Have Attack by Karemarealty288(m): 9:11am On Mar 21, 2020
BeerParlour:

When ever they bomb church, all the Hausa people in Onitsha always run to Delta state to escape being attacked because they do get attacked. delta is their safe heaven.

Here is a video of Hausa people blocking major road on a market day in Delta State in the name of praying.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: If Herdsman Had Known That Deltans Were Tough People They Wouldn't Have Attack by Nobody: 9:15am On Mar 21, 2020
BeerParlour:

There is no difference between an Hausa-Fulani man and an Urhobo man. The more reason they co-habit , inter marry and leave together.

If you listen to their tongues online, you will miss road. Even in sapele or thereabouts hausa fulanis prays blocking road anyday anytime.

Both are just same people. Leave op making mouth unnecessarily.

Urhobo has an unending bond with hausa fulanis and infact Delta as a whole.

4 Likes

Re: If Herdsman Had Known That Deltans Were Tough People They Wouldn't Have Attack by duro4chang(m): 9:58am On Mar 21, 2020
Trash.
Re: If Herdsman Had Known That Deltans Were Tough People They Wouldn't Have Attack by HMarshal(m): 11:01am On Mar 21, 2020
Yenefer:
Online warriors
Lmao!
Re: If Herdsman Had Known That Deltans Were Tough People They Wouldn't Have Attack by ArticleBeast: 11:03am On Mar 21, 2020
BeerParlour:

The same south east that are forcing delta to be a part of their failed biafra or the south east that their viable youths were slaughtered or asked to roll in potopoto by operation python dance. Or is the ones that their governor was sharing kerosene for their destiny. Or the one that they were slaughtered by fulani soldiers during the civil war. Or is it the one where drug dealers and baby factory is the order of the day
Re: If Herdsman Had Known That Deltans Were Tough People They Wouldn't Have Attack by Nobody: 12:10pm On Mar 21, 2020
ArticleBeast:

The same south east that are forcing delta to be a part of their failed biafra or the south east that their viable youths were slaughtered or asked to roll in potopoto by operation python dance. Or is the ones that their governor was sharing kerosene for their destiny. Or the one that they were slaughtered by fulani soldiers during the civil war. Or is it the one where drug dealers and baby factory is the order of the day

Mr shut it because what u writing are out of contest.

Tell me what exactly is in delta?

People like us has always stood against such inclusion and will vote against such devilish inclusion.

Oga stay in your delta....you are not needed..

Wetin u hv that u can boast of in the same delta.

Online Jackie chan and jet Li's

Ndi ala Ndi ala.

12 Likes

Re: If Herdsman Had Known That Deltans Were Tough People They Wouldn't Have Attack by ArticleBeast: 12:29pm On Mar 21, 2020
MelesZenawi:

Mr shut it because what u writing are out of contest.

Tell me what exactly is in delta?

People like us has always stood against such inclusion and will vote against such devilish inclusion.

Oga stay in your delta....you are not needed..

Wetin u hv that u can boast of in the same delta.

Online Jackie chan and jet Li's

Ndi ala Ndi ala.
Go fix your premature ejaculation problem... Nothing dey delta but cownu and ndi biafla wan die ontop... Nna go back to your landlocked states or Buhari will declare another operation python dance... Maybe this time na ur papa go dey sweep una street under the watch of a 20 years old fulani soldier... I hear ur mama dey scream ozugo ozugo while ur popsi dey do manual labour grin grin Just pray say by then dem never catch u for indonesia dey shit drugs
Re: If Herdsman Had Known That Deltans Were Tough People They Wouldn't Have Attack by Nobody: 12:36pm On Mar 21, 2020
ArticleBeast:

Go fix your premature ejaculation problem... Nothing dey delta but cownu and ndi biafla wan die ontop... Nna go back to your landlocked states or Buhari will declare another operation python dance... Maybe this time na ur papa go dey sweep una street under the watch of a 20 years old fulani soldier... I hear ur mama dey scream ozugo ozugo while ur popsi dey do manual labour grin grin Just pray say by then dem never catch u for indonesia dey shit drugs

Ndi ala Ndi ala

When you sit thinking about kanu and shouting up and down.

Biafra is strictly for an Igbo nation now not strange and mixed fulani bloods across River Niger.

Kanu earlier mistake is been strictly corrected and he is taking the corrections to under Igboland ends in River Niger.

Anything outside that are saboteurs, mixed hausa fulani blood and the anything to call it.

So stop masturbating on old Issue......Eziofia.

11 Likes

Re: If Herdsman Had Known That Deltans Were Tough People They Wouldn't Have Attack by ArticleBeast: 1:10pm On Mar 21, 2020
MelesZenawi:

Ndi ala Ndi ala

When you sit thinking about kanu and shouting up and down.

Biafra is strictly for an Igbo nation now not strange and mixed fulani bloods across River Niger.

Kanu earlier mistake is been strictly corrected and he is taking the corrections to under Igboland ends in River Niger.

Anything outside that are saboteurs, mixed hausa fulani blood and the anything to call it.

So stop masturbating on old Issue......Eziofia.

Anoufia efulefu
Re: If Herdsman Had Known That Deltans Were Tough People They Wouldn't Have Attack by Nobody: 1:12pm On Mar 21, 2020
ArticleBeast:

Anoufia efulefu

Ewu Hausa.

6 Likes

Re: If Herdsman Had Known That Deltans Were Tough People They Wouldn't Have Attack by ArticleBeast: 1:14pm On Mar 21, 2020
MelesZenawi:

Ewu Hausa.
Nyamiri...
Re: If Herdsman Had Known That Deltans Were Tough People They Wouldn't Have Attack by Nobody: 1:16pm On Mar 21, 2020
ArticleBeast:

Nyamiri...

Aturu....

Mkpi..

Nkita ara.

7 Likes

Re: If Herdsman Had Known That Deltans Were Tough People They Wouldn't Have Attack by Xavi2019: 1:33pm On Mar 21, 2020
BeerParlour:

1. "There are more Hausa people than Urhobo people in Delta State" - The most stupid thing I've read this year, the more baffling is the fact that a grown up actually typed this.
For the records, there are x2 the number of south-easterners in Delta than the Hausas.
2. "Here is a video of Hausa people blocking major road on a market day in Delta State in the name of praying." - I'm baffled the way your empty head works, you believe all Muslims are Hausas.
3. "This can Never happened anywhere in the South East, not even in a rural area." - The same south east that y'all turn a blind eye to when there are killings in Ebonyi, Imo and the likes?

You better face your region and it's issues first before coming online to talk thrash about my state.
All the south easterners I meet offline are generally smart and hardworking, the lots I see on this nairaland are just ignorant, hate-filled people with low self-esteem issues always trying to play the victim..
Get a life, dude.

3 Likes

Re: If Herdsman Had Known That Deltans Were Tough People They Wouldn't Have Attack by okpalaAnambra: 1:42pm On Mar 21, 2020
BeerParlour:

What a shame
Re: If Herdsman Had Known That Deltans Were Tough People They Wouldn't Have Attack by ABIAfirstman: 1:46pm On Mar 21, 2020
okpalaAnambra:

What a shame

Our Abia state is in shambles but you are here

https://www.nairaland.com/5747795/abia-state-should-ceded-akwaibom
Re: If Herdsman Had Known That Deltans Were Tough People They Wouldn't Have Attack by Nobody: 2:01pm On Mar 21, 2020
Xavi2019:

1. "There are more Hausa people than Urhobo people in Delta State" - The most stupid thing I've read this year, the more baffling is the fact that a grown up actually typed this.
For the records, there are x2 the number of south-easterners in Delta than the Hausas.
2. "Here is a video of Hausa people blocking major road on a market day in Delta State in the name of praying." - I'm baffled the way your empty head works, you believe all Muslims are Hausas.
3. "This can Never happened anywhere in the South East, not even in a rural area." - The same south east that y'all turn a blind eye to when there are killings in Ebonyi, Imo and the likes?

You better face your region and it's issues first before coming online to talk thrash about my state.
All the south easterners I meet offline are generally smart and hardworking, the lots I see on this nairaland are just ignorant, hate-filled people with low self-esteem issues always trying to play the victim..
Get a life, dude.

Okay

What is your point exactly?

I don't like people sabotaging my struggles.

1 Like

Re: If Herdsman Had Known That Deltans Were Tough People They Wouldn't Have Attack by Nobody: 2:07pm On Mar 21, 2020
ABIAfirstman:

Our Abia state is in shambles but you are here

https://www.nairaland.com/5747795/abia-state-should-ceded-akwaibom

If I am to suggest, just leave and Ignore okpalaAnambra.

If I am to add, just stop attacking him for now and watch if he will change his behaviour to something better and constructive.
Re: If Herdsman Had Known That Deltans Were Tough People They Wouldn't Have Attack by okpalaAnambra: 2:10pm On Mar 21, 2020
MelesZenawi:

If I am to suggest, just leave and Ignore okpalaAnambra.

If I am to add, just stop attacking him for now and watch if he will change his behaviour to something better and constructive.
He's wasting his time, do I look like I care, that's the essence of what I'm doing to keep u lots busy and anxious, lol..you're all my slaves, I control you all

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Did Not Spend ₦‎7.3 Billion Contingency Fund On Myself, Says Akeredolu / Akingbola Defies Efcc; How He Escaped To London / Aso Rock May Be Flooded – Ministry Of Environment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.