Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,901 members, 7,835,011 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:42 AM

If Herdsman Had Known That Deltans Were Tough People They Wouldn't Have Attack - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / If Herdsman Had Known That Deltans Were Tough People They Wouldn't Have Attack (6615 Views)

If Not For Seun Kuti, Nigerian Police Would Not Have Known That Slapping Is Bad / Tinubu: Gov Dapo Abiodun Wouldn't Have Been Governor Without Me / Let It Be Known That Ipob Does Not Represent The Entire Igbo Tribe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If Herdsman Had Known That Deltans Were Tough People They Wouldn't Have Attack by ABIAfirstman: 2:12pm On Mar 21, 2020
okpalaAnambra:

He's wasting his time, do I look like I care, that's the essence of what I'm doing to keep u lots busy and anxious, lol..you're all my slaves, I control you all

Our Abia state is in ruins. Come home brother

https://www.nairaland.com/5747795/abia-state-should-ceded-akwaibom
Re: If Herdsman Had Known That Deltans Were Tough People They Wouldn't Have Attack by Nobody: 2:17pm On Mar 21, 2020
okpalaAnambra:

He's wasting his time, do I look like I care, that's the essence of what I'm doing to keep u lots busy and anxious, lol..you're all my slaves, I control you all

Well I don't have ur time that much and moreover I have read series of your. Comments and how emotional it is and how you quickly report to mods on issues.

So trying to create a common ground for understanding and u. Acting as if you don't care......will continue to put ur state in bad light instead of building the Images up.

Learn to know when to fight and when to quit. Learn to know who to fight and who not to.

Maybe you enjoying every Tom and. Harry insulting your statee even when it is better than theirs in many aspects.

The joke is on you.
Re: If Herdsman Had Known That Deltans Were Tough People They Wouldn't Have Attack by ABIAfirstman: 2:20pm On Mar 21, 2020
MelesZenawi:

If I am to suggest, just leave and Ignore okpalaAnambra.

If I am to add, just stop attacking him for now and watch if he will change his behaviour to something better and constructive.

He must first be made to understand that Abia state is by far the worst state in Nigeria
Re: If Herdsman Had Known That Deltans Were Tough People They Wouldn't Have Attack by okpalaAnambra: 2:26pm On Mar 21, 2020
MelesZenawi:

Well I don't have ur time that much and moreover I have read series of your. Comments and how emotional it is and how you quickly report to mods on issues.

So trying to create a common ground for understanding and u. Acting as if you don't care......will continue to put ur state in bad light instead of building the Images up.

Learn to know when to fight and when to quit. Learn to know who to fight and who not to.

Maybe you enjoying every Tom and. Harry insulting your statee even when it is better than theirs in many aspects.

The joke is on you.
I'm from Anambra and Nnewi for that matter, ...I'm an Nnewi supremacist and I don't care... which state are you from and is it better than my Anambra?

U just wrote this emotional epistle for me? grin cry me a River
Re: If Herdsman Had Known That Deltans Were Tough People They Wouldn't Have Attack by VAQAXY: 2:31pm On Mar 21, 2020
ABIAfirstman:

Our Abia state is the worst state in Nigeria. Anambra is like America compare to Abia state. Just telling you the bitter truth cheesy

See Aba

Truth is bitter. You are a patron cheesy

Re: If Herdsman Had Known That Deltans Were Tough People They Wouldn't Have Attack by ABIAfirstman: 2:32pm On Mar 21, 2020
VAQAXY:

Truth is bitter. You are a patron cheesy

Listen, I am not saying these things because I hate my Abia state but because it is just the truth
Re: If Herdsman Had Known That Deltans Were Tough People They Wouldn't Have Attack by nairaman66(m): 3:05pm On Mar 21, 2020
Yenefer:
Online warriors

And you think you made any sense? It is a sad thing today to know that most people on nairaland are useless in real life. It is happening to A, today and everyone is laughing.. Doon it will get to B.
Re: If Herdsman Had Known That Deltans Were Tough People They Wouldn't Have Attack by nairaman66(m): 3:09pm On Mar 21, 2020
MelesZenawi:

Big online warriors

Those guys can make mouth.

One naira strength dem no get.

I hope you know the difference between Deltans and chest beaters from the West?
Re: If Herdsman Had Known That Deltans Were Tough People They Wouldn't Have Attack by Crystalmero: 4:40pm On Mar 21, 2020
I have read so many comments and I laughed over it. I am from delta and I will shock you with this...here in delta, the herdsmen are being killed silently without the awareness of the authorities. We don't beat our chest, we take actions like thieves in the night. Herdsmen are running away now as I'm speaking. Go to the Urhobo and Isoko Nation to confirm what I'm saying. One was burnt alive last week. When you see a quiet deltan, don't misjudge his/her simplicity. As for you Igbo's, please face your Biafra saga and stop attacking delta cos they refused to join your fight. Una too get long throat for Oil producing state
Re: If Herdsman Had Known That Deltans Were Tough People They Wouldn't Have Attack by Nobody: 6:42pm On Mar 21, 2020
Crystalmero:
I have read so many comments and I laughed over it. I am from delta and I will shock you with this...here in delta, the herdsmen are being killed silently without the awareness of the authorities. We don't beat our chest, we take actions like thieves in the night. Herdsmen are running away now as I'm speaking. Go to the Urhobo and Isoko Nation to confirm what I'm saying. One was burnt alive last week. When you see a quiet deltan, don't misjudge his/her simplicity. As for you Igbo's, please face your Biafra saga and stop attacking delta cos they refused to join your fight. Una too get long throat for Oil producing state

You are producing oil and poverty index is too high.

From I967 till date, I am yet to see where Urhobo was added to biafra..or are you just seeking relevance by all means...

You're not needed and not noticed. Adding Urhobo is like creating tower of babel.

Urhobo belongs more to Yoruba stock and Oduduwa republic...That's urhobo rightful place.

I am always fair and blunt with truth.

1 Like

Re: If Herdsman Had Known That Deltans Were Tough People They Wouldn't Have Attack by Bekool(m): 8:39pm On Mar 21, 2020
Gjrich:
Herdsmen who attacked Deltans must be regretting it by now. They will be saying in their hearts 'what we did in Benue, Enugu, Plateau states and many other places and walk away that is what we did here and this people want to kill us all'. But this is just the beginning. Before Delta state was named big heart it was not an irony. This attack in Delta state will mark the end of herdsmen attacks in any other parts of the country because right now, many hands are on deck and trust Deltans, they will not rest until they win. That is our fighting spirit. We nor dey carry last, ask anybody, they will tell you. I just pity the beggars that were bundled out of the state. Deltans themselves were able to arrest a number of herdsmen involved in the killings although the police came to take them away. Right now, they are complaining that they have not heard about the trial of the herdsmen arrested. Didn't the police take the criminals to court as the law demands? Because the government is always telling us to be peaceful and abide by the law.

Deltan women have protested, urhrobo progressive union have issued warnings, Delta state council of traditional rulers and royal fathers have held security meetings on the issue of herdsmen. Some Deltans have taken the government to court. Governor Ifeanyi Okowa, the president, Muhammadu Buhari and the state commissioner for police have all been taken to court. Deltan youths are being coordinated by Mr Ogaga to send out many herdsmen as soon as possible and many communities have been liberated. Deltans have also blasted their militants for laziness and their refusal to fight. Herdsmen are now feeling the heat.

The whole blame should go to corrupt lazy uhrobo elders in delta state who always collects bribes from those fulaniherdsmen before allowing them to start grazing in their communities. In uwehru community in ugheli north LGA where they have recently been causing havoc they have mounted their red fulani flag in the community as a sign of conquest anyone can clearly see the red flag while driving into that community.
Re: If Herdsman Had Known That Deltans Were Tough People They Wouldn't Have Attack by Justice35: 9:05pm On Mar 21, 2020
ArticleBeast:

Go fix your premature ejaculation problem... Nothing dey delta but cownu and ndi biafla wan die ontop... Nna go back to your landlocked states or Buhari will declare another operation python dance... Maybe this time na ur papa go dey sweep una street under the watch of a 20 years old fulani soldier... I hear ur mama dey scream ozugo ozugo while ur popsi dey do manual labour grin grin Just pray say by then dem never catch u for indonesia dey shit drugs
lolzzzz look at this one..hope you have heard about asaba massacre They slaughtered you like rams even when you weren't fighting any war you suffered more casualties than the biafrans in war........shame on you for mocking those gallant biafran soldiers that stood their ground and fought for what they believe.
Re: If Herdsman Had Known That Deltans Were Tough People They Wouldn't Have Attack by KfashionHubb: 9:10pm On Mar 21, 2020
Delta State is under siege and they are all helpless..

But when it comes to bursting pipeline and kidnapping white men , they suddenly grow ballz
Re: If Herdsman Had Known That Deltans Were Tough People They Wouldn't Have Attack by Roon9(m): 9:25pm On Mar 21, 2020
bdsm:
Stop disgracing deltans with this write-up. When i initially saw ur heading i thought u meant reprisal attacks is ongoing until i completely read the rubbish u typed.

Disappointing post by the OP
Re: If Herdsman Had Known That Deltans Were Tough People They Wouldn't Have Attack by ArticleBeast: 10:30pm On Mar 21, 2020
Justice35:
lolzzzz look at this one..hope you have heard about asaba massacre They slaughtered you like rams even when you weren't fighting any war you suffered more casualties than the biafrans in war........shame on you for mocking those gallant biafran soldiers that stood their ground and fought for what they believe.
Operation python dance... 20 yrs old fulani soldiers u mean gworo chewing boys made your aged father beg inside potopoto... They made your mothers and wives peep from the window out of fear. Locked up your illustrious son cum IndecentStar cownu and have him escape like a thief in the night. Infact he left his other brother out of fear for a 90 year old man. The same 90 year old man made him afraid of returning for his parents burial... Even terrorist are allowed to attend their family funeral.

Do you know that Buhari preek no suppose dey rise again? But a IndecentStar cownu with balls was so scared he disappeared like an ashewo running from her madam in lybia. I am in tears nna...
Re: If Herdsman Had Known That Deltans Were Tough People They Wouldn't Have Attack by Nobody: 10:50pm On Mar 21, 2020
ArticleBeast:

Operation python dance... 20 yrs old fulani soldiers u mean gworo chewing boys made your aged father beg inside potopoto... They made your mothers and wives peep from the window out of fear. Locked up your illustrious son cum IndecentStar cownu and have him escape like a thief in the night. Infact he left his other brother out of fear for a 90 year old man. The same 90 year old man made him afraid of returning for his parents burial... Even terrorist are allowed to attend their family funeral.

Do you know that Buhari preek no suppose dey rise again? But a IndecentStar cownu with balls was so scared he disappeared like an ashewo running from her madam in lybia. I am in tears nna...

Nkwugheri nweru grade....Nke a Wu nkwugheri grade 7.

Lol
Re: If Herdsman Had Known That Deltans Were Tough People They Wouldn't Have Attack by Nobody: 10:51pm On Mar 21, 2020
KfashionHubb:
Delta State is under siege and they are all helpless..

But when it comes to bursting pipeline and kidnapping white men , they suddenly grow ballz

No, their strength only come when they hear Igbo.

Ndi ala ndi ala

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If Herdsman Had Known That Deltans Were Tough People They Wouldn't Have Attack by Emilokoiyawon: 3:25am On Mar 22, 2020
Not the Delta I know. OP where is your sauce or soup?
Re: If Herdsman Had Known That Deltans Were Tough People They Wouldn't Have Attack by LabDNA: 5:40am On Mar 22, 2020
The only way to tackle the issue is not to make noise. In the East the fulani terrorists are silently killed and buried without publicity.

Many of them ran away from Amansea, Awka when they tried nonsense few years ago. Even the abookis who ride okada those years in Amansea close by 5pm because they don't wanna get missing. In Before okada was completely banned in Awka, you'll hardly find any Okada man to get around when it get dark around garki Amansea. I asked one aboki okada guy after waiting for 1 hour for bike in 2015 and he made it clear, they were endangered species when it gets dark in Anambra.

If they kill your people, report to the government get your monetary compensation and still kill the vermins and bury them secretly. Go to Anambra and ask how it is done without noise making.

1 Like

Re: If Herdsman Had Known That Deltans Were Tough People They Wouldn't Have Attack by Bighead9: 6:11am On Mar 22, 2020
MelesZenawi:

Big online warriors

Those guys can make mouth.

One naira strength dem no get.

Na Igbo's na. grin

They get mouth online only. grin grin grin

Re: If Herdsman Had Known That Deltans Were Tough People They Wouldn't Have Attack by Nobody: 6:21am On Mar 22, 2020
Bighead9:

Na Igbo's na. grin
They get mouth online only. grin grin grin

How many wars did your father's fought?
You are making noise and sounding psychologically wreck.
Re: If Herdsman Had Known That Deltans Were Tough People They Wouldn't Have Attack by Deelaw(m): 12:49pm On Mar 22, 2020
ArticleBeast:

The same south east that are forcing delta to be a part of their failed biafra or the south east that their viable youths were slaughtered or asked to roll in potopoto by operation python dance. Or is the ones that their governor was sharing kerosene for their destiny. Or the one that they were slaughtered by fulani soldiers during the civil war. Or is it the one where drug dealers and baby factory is the order of the day

This is d kind of post you see and wish nairaland has a slap button
Re: If Herdsman Had Known That Deltans Were Tough People They Wouldn't Have Attack by Bighead9: 1:26pm On Mar 22, 2020
MelesZenawi:

How many wars did your father's fought?

You are making noise and sounding psychologically wreck.

You are correct, Igbo's have fought several Wars online. But in the reality, they are only good at swimming inside potopoto. grin grin grin grin grin

Re: If Herdsman Had Known That Deltans Were Tough People They Wouldn't Have Attack by ArticleBeast: 1:36pm On Mar 22, 2020
Deelaw:

This is d kind of post you see and wish nairaland has a slap button
Not surprised...coming from a people that wake their father with a kick.
Re: If Herdsman Had Known That Deltans Were Tough People They Wouldn't Have Attack by ArticleBeast: 1:38pm On Mar 22, 2020
Bighead9:

You are correct, Igbo's have fought several Wars online. But in the reality, they are only good at swimming inside potopoto. grin grin grin grin grin
You didn't highlight it properly... Their fathers swam like ducks under the watchful eyes of 19 year old fulani gworo chewing boys that bend to urinate
Re: If Herdsman Had Known That Deltans Were Tough People They Wouldn't Have Attack by KfashionHubb: 8:52pm On Mar 22, 2020
Urhobo no get levels
Re: If Herdsman Had Known That Deltans Were Tough People They Wouldn't Have Attack by Nobody: 9:13pm On Mar 22, 2020
Bighead9:

I always say it that u guys doesn't reason.

These are same people that came out for revolution protest, single siren for police truck...no single person was seem again

IBB said if u hear Yorubas beating sounds of war, go back to ur sleep, infact if u hv any olosho Bleep join... nothing dey happen.

Is it a coincidence that all over media and space, they always beg 4 unity.

Bring up another narrative , unity beggars everywhere.

Re: If Herdsman Had Known That Deltans Were Tough People They Wouldn't Have Attack by Nobody: 9:15pm On Mar 22, 2020
ArticleBeast:

You didn't highlight it properly... Their fathers swam like ducks under the watchful eyes of 19 year old fulani gworo chewing boys that bend to urinate

You guys no get levels.

Stay on una own and fight for una nation and let Igbos be... Imagine nonsense.

Simple herdsmen una dey go court... online warriors.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why All The Noise About Mexico's Oil Spill When Worse Goes On In Nd / Buhari, Politicians And History By Ebenezer Babatope / Boko Haram Gives Conditions For Dialogue

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.