Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,208 members, 7,860,349 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 09:44 AM

Guys If You Want To Make It Early In Life, Stay Away From Jobless Girls! With - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys If You Want To Make It Early In Life, Stay Away From Jobless Girls! With (872 Views)

‘if You Want To Make It In Life, Stay Away From Jobless Ladies With High Taste’ / Guys If You Don’t Have Up To 500k You Don’t Deserve Sex – Nigerian Lady Says / "Guys, If You Are Wearing This Kind Of Boxers In 2018, You Are Cancelled" - Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Guys If You Want To Make It Early In Life, Stay Away From Jobless Girls! With by TkhGuy(m): 11:42am On Mar 21, 2020
You know i have heard that women have lots of power, but it's funny that they still depends on the so tagged powerless men to do shopping, and livelihood, ....
So my one billion dollar question goes,
What the Bleep is that so called power used for? Just to extort money from men? Or to seduce men to sex? Or flirt around?

When I heard this, it strucked me hard,
I will reserve my reasons but you know I am already that I am a victim as much as 95 percent if you guys, hustlers out there,

This is the undiluted gospel,
if you want to make it early in this life, or make it at all, you need to cut off any sort of relationship with Jobless with high taste and Target ladies or girl, cos at last, your hustle is what she will use to fuel that her thouthless, useless, worthless goals and high freaky insane taste,
If you can't stay complely away from them, hold your money tight..

1 Like

Re: Guys If You Want To Make It Early In Life, Stay Away From Jobless Girls! With by Nobody: 11:43am On Mar 21, 2020
Ok
Re: Guys If You Want To Make It Early In Life, Stay Away From Jobless Girls! With by Okeytus(m): 12:19pm On Mar 21, 2020
your head dey there!

1 Like

Re: Guys If You Want To Make It Early In Life, Stay Away From Jobless Girls! With by TkhGuy(m): 12:57pm On Mar 21, 2020
Okeytus:
your head dey there!

Hahahaha

(1) (Reply)

South African Lady Posts Unclad Photos Online 18+ Video / Please, Can Anyone Help Me Interprete This Erotic Dream? / Please Guys Am Confuse I Need Your Advise.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.