Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,116 members, 7,818,329 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:47 PM

Please Guys Am Confuse I Need Your Advise. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Please Guys Am Confuse I Need Your Advise. (861 Views)

Guys!!! Am Heart Broken / I'm Considering Marrying More Than One Wife , Please I Need Your Advise / Woman’s Hot Pants Confuse Police Who Think She’s Walking Unclad In England (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Guys Am Confuse I Need Your Advise. by Nobody: 10:40am On Jul 01, 2020
good day nairalanders please guys i need your advice guys,it all started last year their is this girl in my hood that has been coming to our house she call me her husband i thought may be it just one of those thing but recently she came to my house she greeted me but i did not answer since that day she dont talk to me much she even told my dad that i dont give her attention,pls does that really mean she likes me,thanks for you advice and opinion.
Re: Please Guys Am Confuse I Need Your Advise. by Kenoxman(m): 10:46am On Jul 01, 2020
samuelotalu1:
good day nairalanders please guys i need your advice guys,it all started last year their is this girl in my hood that has been coming to our house she call me her husband i thought may be it just one of those thing but recently she came to my house she greeted me but i did not answer since that day she dont talk to me much she even told my dad that i dont give her attention,pls does that really mean she likes me,thanks for you advice and opinion.
How old are you?

1 Like

Re: Please Guys Am Confuse I Need Your Advise. by Nobody: 10:50am On Jul 01, 2020
am 22 bro
Re: Please Guys Am Confuse I Need Your Advise. by youngsahito(m): 10:51am On Jul 01, 2020
samuelotalu1:
are you scared to ask her yourself and is she older than you?
Re: Please Guys Am Confuse I Need Your Advise. by Nobody: 10:51am On Jul 01, 2020
Kenoxman:
How old are you?
am 22 bro
Re: Please Guys Am Confuse I Need Your Advise. by Nobody: 10:56am On Jul 01, 2020
youngsahito:
are you scared to ask her yourself and is she older than you?
not that am scarced but am not too sure since she is a jovial time of person i dont if she is just joking and am older than her but no much difference.
Re: Please Guys Am Confuse I Need Your Advise. by Kenoxman(m): 11:06am On Jul 01, 2020
samuelotalu1:
am 22 bro
Sorry but @ 22 I expect u to handle this like an adult u are. Come on, this topic here is too childish. I thought u were some 18 yr old dude. Be a man and act like one. No be everything them dey carry come online.
Re: Please Guys Am Confuse I Need Your Advise. by Nobody: 11:08am On Jul 01, 2020
Kenoxman:
Sorry but @ 22 I expect u to handle this like an adult u are. Come on, this topic here is too childish. I thought u were some 18 yr old dude. Be a man and act like one. No be everything them dey carry come online.
thanks man i really appreciate.

1 Like

Re: Please Guys Am Confuse I Need Your Advise. by youngsahito(m): 11:24am On Jul 01, 2020
samuelotalu1:
not that am scarced but am not too sure since she is a jovial time of person i dont if she is just joking and am older than her but no much difference.
ask her yourself before you start thinking of another thing
Re: Please Guys Am Confuse I Need Your Advise. by Nobody: 11:26am On Jul 01, 2020
samuelotalu1:
am 22 bro
at 22 I was already gaming a babe older than I am who was in a serious relationship with her boyfriend.

Dude use ur upper u lack game.
Re: Please Guys Am Confuse I Need Your Advise. by TerryMcGinis(m): 11:51am On Jul 01, 2020
kokaneprodigy:
at 22 I was already gaming a babe older than I am who was in a serious relationship with her boyfriend.

Dude use ur upper u lack game.
boss, i salude!
Re: Please Guys Am Confuse I Need Your Advise. by frozen70(f): 11:27pm On Jul 01, 2020

Thank your God for giving you wisdom to resist her

Maintain your stand and you will not be accused of anything silly

Because everyone will believe her

1 Like

Re: Please Guys Am Confuse I Need Your Advise. by EASYGURU(m): 1:44am On Jul 02, 2020
frozen70:

Thank your God for giving you wisdom to resist her

Maintain your stand and you will not be accused of anything silly

Because everyone will believe her

Bro take this advice first before you work with other advice to up your game
Re: Please Guys Am Confuse I Need Your Advise. by frozen70(f): 2:48am On Jul 02, 2020
EASYGURU:

Bro take this advice first before you work with other advice to up your game

Thanks

(1) (Reply)

Why I Decided To Stay A Monk Forever / The Redpill Should Not Be About Women Hating / Do Women Still Fear God?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.