Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,126 members, 7,814,942 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:55 AM

How To Break Up Like A Boss [PHOTOS] - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How To Break Up Like A Boss [PHOTOS] (1623 Views)

Please What's The Essence Of Marriage If I End Up Like This? / Men Who Consider Marriage In This Age Will Surely End Up Like This!! [photo] / Ladies!!!! If Your BF Doesn't Wake Up Like This.. Dnt Marry!!! Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Break Up Like A Boss [PHOTOS] by Skinnienigga(m): 4:18pm On Mar 21, 2020

1 Like

Re: How To Break Up Like A Boss [PHOTOS] by Nobody: 4:20pm On Mar 21, 2020
undecided undecided
Re: How To Break Up Like A Boss [PHOTOS] by KELVINXY: 4:30pm On Mar 21, 2020
i dont know which other way to put this but i have to say it anyway........

it seems like u are insecure,
its a lil obvious she was only pulling ur leg there and you chickened out
and from that chat its more like u were in the relationship alone (poor guy grin)
Re: How To Break Up Like A Boss [PHOTOS] by Skinnienigga(m): 4:42pm On Mar 21, 2020
KELVINXY:
more details

I no understand. You want her number abi wetin?
Re: How To Break Up Like A Boss [PHOTOS] by Barney001: 4:42pm On Mar 21, 2020
Skinnienigga:
So I uploaded a picture of some of my friends and the girl I used to call my babe started comparing me to them. And as a king that I am, I dumped her ass and blocked her immediately.

2020 is already feeling like rubbish, I can't now be dealing with rubbish girlfriends too.
Lmao...so what have you achieved now with this bullshit...all this redpill fools self

I'm not saying be a simp ooo...but at least be a redpill nigger with sense undecided

Skinny ass prick angry

Spits angry

2 Likes

Re: How To Break Up Like A Boss [PHOTOS] by heartbraker(m): 4:50pm On Mar 21, 2020
Skinnienigga:
So I uploaded a picture of some of my friends and the girl I used to call my babe started comparing me to them. And as a king that I am, I dumped her ass and blocked her immediately.

2020 is already feeling like rubbish, I can't now be dealing with rubbish girlfriends too.
wetin all dis pikins they find for nairaland self

Re: How To Break Up Like A Boss [PHOTOS] by Skinnienigga(m): 4:51pm On Mar 21, 2020
Barney001:

Lmao...so what have you achieved now with this bullshit...all this redpill fools self

I'm not saying be a simp ooo...but at least be a redpill nigger with sense undecided

Skinny ass prick angry

Spits angry

Lmaoo.

Abeg go find something chop. You sound unnecessarily pained and that's a symptom of long term hunger.

I'm 100% sure you're a simp that kisses ass all the time. Wtf is redpill grin

Epa!

Re: How To Break Up Like A Boss [PHOTOS] by Skinnienigga(m): 4:53pm On Mar 21, 2020
heartbraker:
wetin all dis pikins they find for nairaland self

Well done, grandfather!

Re: How To Break Up Like A Boss [PHOTOS] by KELVINXY: 4:58pm On Mar 21, 2020
Skinnienigga:

I no understand. You want her number abi wetin?

in her words

"i dont mind..it will do" wink wink wink
Re: How To Break Up Like A Boss [PHOTOS] by Barney001: 5:10pm On Mar 21, 2020
Skinnienigga:

Lmaoo.

Abeg go find something chop. You sound unnecessarily pained and that's a symptom of long term hunger.

I'm 100% sure you're a simp that kisses ass all the time. Wtf is redpill grin

Epa!
Pained keh tongue

Okay now that you've broken up with her ....what do you want us to say undecided

As the king you are... Make we dey hail you abi...dumb ass king undecided

Spits angry

Stomps on your bald head angry
Re: How To Break Up Like A Boss [PHOTOS] by Skinnienigga(m): 5:17pm On Mar 21, 2020
KELVINXY:

in her words

"i dont mind..it will do" wink wink wink

grin grin

Lmaoo

May thunder approach your abode.
Re: How To Break Up Like A Boss [PHOTOS] by Kpalobi(m): 6:45pm On Mar 21, 2020
The creatures on Nairaland though
Re: How To Break Up Like A Boss [PHOTOS] by Skinnienigga(m): 11:14pm On Mar 21, 2020
Kpalobi:
The creatures on Nairaland though

grin
Re: How To Break Up Like A Boss [PHOTOS] by SavageResponse(m): 10:43am On Mar 22, 2020
Skinnienigga:
I didn't break up with anybody jare. I was just bored on a saturday afternoon with no football in a city that I know no one.

Please if you're in pH and you're not a cultist, hmu let's hang out oooo.

Where is the pic? angry

(1) (Reply)

Has Your Girlfriend Ever Cheated On You With Your Bestfriend? / What Do You Think Of Nairaland Guys? / Single At 35

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.