Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,300 members, 7,819,019 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:04 AM

Please What's The Essence Of Marriage If I End Up Like This? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Please What's The Essence Of Marriage If I End Up Like This? (5768 Views)

'how Do I End A Blood Covenant Relationship I Made With My Boyfriend? He Refuses / I'm Not Marrying Her: How DO I End This Relationship, All My Trap Has Faild Me / How Do I End This Relationship?? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please What's The Essence Of Marriage If I End Up Like This? by Nobody: 9:51am On Apr 03, 2023
Why do married men cheat?

They are everywhere- men who though are married- still take pride in sleeping around with other women (both single and married). They are in our offices (public and private), churches, schools and markets- some are even reading this post right now.

Thing thing has not only become rampant, it is fast becoming normal but disgusting to would-be married men.

Is it that these people don't know that chasing other women when you have your own wife at home is abnormal or you still think you're single or you just hate your wife so much?

I keep asking, what is the essence of getting married when you'll still be cracking dirty jokes about women in bars and changing women like diapers every week?

Why all these lavish weddings that end up being a smokecreen for nothingness?

Is there something married men who continue to live promiscuously after marriage are not telling us?

What could be the main reason why married men go about committing adultery?

Could it be:
A. Lack of sexual satisfaction with their wife?
B. Spirit of adultery?
C. The devil?
D. Lack of self-discipline?

Somebody should help we upcoming eligible bachelors with answers abeg cos I don dey vex laidis.

12 Likes

Re: Please What's The Essence Of Marriage If I End Up Like This? by PoliteActivist: 9:58am On Apr 03, 2023
Sooo, they are sleeping with married women and single ladies without their consent. They're raping them? Or you are leaving out one half of the equation?

12 Likes

Re: Please What's The Essence Of Marriage If I End Up Like This? by donbachi(m): 10:00am On Apr 03, 2023
Not supporting it either.but,some married women are the cause.
1: No more shaving of armpits and down below
2: No more brushing of mouths and bathing before eating.some will eat morning, afternoon and night before brushing
3: No more hanging of legs at the ceilings, doggie styles
4: No goodbye and welcome kisses
5: No more BJ,but want their pvssies sucked by men
6: No respect
7: Not submissive

33 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Please What's The Essence Of Marriage If I End Up Like This? by thesicilian: 10:01am On Apr 03, 2023
The single greatest decision you will ever make is your choice of life partner. Choose wrongly and you are doomed for life

17 Likes

Re: Please What's The Essence Of Marriage If I End Up Like This? by Fahvvy: 10:26am On Apr 03, 2023
Just as it is inherent in every woman to want the best possible man out there (hypergamy), it is also inherent in EVERY MAN to want as many women as possible (polygamy), it's man's nature undecided...

Now...
There are ONLY TWO CLASS of men who have been able to tame this inherent nature in them:

1. Deeply spiritual people (emphasis on deeply, cause even some so called pastors haven't tamed this nature) undecided...
2. Highly principled men

The problem is that, these classes of men are seen as "boring", "corny", and not worth being with by the average woman undecided...

And so they accept the life of the party and the likes, they accept men who haven't been able to put this inherent nature under control undecided...

It's their cross, make them carry am undecided...
And I see someone up there making excuses and I can't help but laugh grin....

Blimey, even if a woman is 100% not guilty of all those things you mentioned, a man who hasn't tamed this nature will still sleep with other women who are prolly less "cleaner" than his wife grin...

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Please What's The Essence Of Marriage If I End Up Like This? by Fahvvy: 10:26am On Apr 03, 2023

1 Like 1 Share

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Please What's The Essence Of Marriage If I End Up Like This? by kokoA(m): 10:40am On Apr 03, 2023
Do not judge us with the white man's laws biko. African men are polygamous from birth weather you agree with me or not. Our forefathers married many women and have plenty concubines but their society then was more loving and peaceful than what we have now. There's no word for 'adultery' abi "cheating" in any African language, which means it doesn't exist.

3 Likes

Re: Please What's The Essence Of Marriage If I End Up Like This? by Nobody: 11:48am On Apr 03, 2023
donbachi:
Not supporting it either.but,some married women are the cause.
1: No more shaving of armpits and down below
2: No more brushing of mouths and bathing before eating.some will eat morning, afternoon and night before brushing
3: No more hanging of legs at the ceilings, doggie styles
4: No goodbye and welcome kisses
5: No more BJ,but want their pvssies sucked by men
6: No respect
7: Not submissive

Your oil no go dry bros!
Thank you for the reply
Learnt a lot
Thank you

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Please What's The Essence Of Marriage If I End Up Like This? by Nobody: 11:49am On Apr 03, 2023
PoliteActivist:
Sooo, they are sleeping with married women and single ladies without their consent. They're raping them? Or you are leaving out one half of the equation?

Not neccessarily, but you and I both know that it's usually the men that initiate this move firt most of the time.
Abi I lie?
Re: Please What's The Essence Of Marriage If I End Up Like This? by Nobody: 11:50am On Apr 03, 2023
thesicilian:
The single greatest decision you will ever make is your choice of life partner. Choose wrongly and you are doomed for life

Hmmn!
Strong shocked
Re: Please What's The Essence Of Marriage If I End Up Like This? by Nobody: 11:52am On Apr 03, 2023
Fahvvy:
Just as it is inherent in every woman to want the best possible man out there (hypergamy), it is also inherent in EVERY MAN to want as many women as possible (polygamy), it's man's nature undecided...

Now...
There are ONLY TWO CLASS of men who have been able to tame this inherent nature in them:

1. Deeply spiritual people (emphasis on deeply, cause even some so called pastors haven't tamed this nature) undecided...
2. Highly principled men

The problem is that, these classes of men are seen as "boring", "corny", and not worth being with by the average woman undecided...

And so they accept the life of the party and the likes, they accept men who haven't been able to put this inherent nature under control undecided...

It's their cross, make them carry am undecided...
And I see someone up there making excuses and I can't help but laugh grin....

Blimey, even if a woman is 100% not guilty of all those things you mentioned, a man who hasn't tamed this nature will still sleep with other women who are prolly less "cleaner" than his wife grin...

Wow! Thank you @Fahvvypost
Man wey no get respect don dey doomed for life be that na, or no?
Re: Please What's The Essence Of Marriage If I End Up Like This? by Nobody: 11:54am On Apr 03, 2023
kokoA:
Do not judge us with the white man's laws biko. African men are polygamous from birth weather you agree with me or not. Our forefathers married many women and have plenty concubines but their society then was more loving and peaceful than what we have now. There's no word for 'adultery' abi "cheating" in any African language, which means it doesn't exist.

Ahh! Lobatan!!
Are you serious right now bro?
If every married man continue like this, you no sure say na anarchy we go enter like that?

This is like saying in Ruger's voice "since no man can focus, we def. don't give a fvck" grin

1 Like

Re: Please What's The Essence Of Marriage If I End Up Like This? by advanceDNA: 12:20pm On Apr 03, 2023

Orí gbó gbó yin tí darú .....you are now crying for faithfulness...y'all suddenly think a ring on ur finger and a marriage certificate u signed on saturday will suddenly make you sexually disciplined and have happy homes... with ur 30 body counts ....lol

There's no settling down kán kán for any of you....... ..both men and women....that's the reality we all created

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Please What's The Essence Of Marriage If I End Up Like This? by Nobody: 12:28pm On Apr 03, 2023
That is what you get when you walk down the aisle with men whose only solution to marital issues is "getting another woman" . Some don't even need to have issues before they step out . To them they are "polygamous" in nature so marriage isn't enough to curtail their wandering prick.

It's disgusting to say the least. I still have one on my neck who said he regrets marriage because I refuse to date him. Then I start to wonder why get married when you know you still want to test waters? .
One even had to lie that he is in "open marriage" lol. Open marriage in Nigeria, an Igbo man ooo . LoL 😂🤣🤣🤣🤣 . Open marriage indeed!

Na people wey dey marry Nigerian men i hail!

3 Likes

Re: Please What's The Essence Of Marriage If I End Up Like This? by donbachi(m): 12:30pm On Apr 03, 2023
SundayNightGist:

Your oil no go dry bros!
Thank you for the reply
Learnt a lot
Thank you
we thank God

1 Like

Re: Please What's The Essence Of Marriage If I End Up Like This? by ItisWell22(f): 2:21pm On Apr 03, 2023
Indiscipline by both parties involved! 😒

1 Like

Re: Please What's The Essence Of Marriage If I End Up Like This? by PoliteActivist: 2:24pm On Apr 03, 2023
SundayNightGist:

Not neccessarily, but you and I both know that it's usually the men that initiate this move firt most of the time.
Abi I lie?

Maybe you are the only one who hasn't seen videos of single ladies saying they prefer married men.
The world in general tend to think women are less powerful than they really are. If you analyze things carefully you'd realise women are actually the stronger sex. If you always bear this in mind as a man you may be able to even things a bit.

A woman can seduce a man (sometimes easily) who doesn't even like her into sex. But a woman will not have sex with a man she doesn't like unless she's getting something she wants in exchange!

5 Likes

Re: Please What's The Essence Of Marriage If I End Up Like This? by PoliteActivist: 2:32pm On Apr 03, 2023
Persephone1:

Open marriage in Nigeria, an Igbo man ooo . LoL 😂🤣🤣🤣🤣 . Open marriage indeed!

Ok, maybe his wife is not fully aware of it, but if he says he's in an open marriage then he's in an open marriage cheesy
But let's be honest, most women will go after a man that has qualities they want, marriage or no marriage!
Most men on the other hand, leave married women alone

3 Likes

Re: Please What's The Essence Of Marriage If I End Up Like This? by Nobody: 3:19pm On Apr 03, 2023
advanceDNA:

Orí gbó gbó yon tí darudàrú...you are now crying for faithfulness...y'all suddenly think a ring on ur finger and a marriage certificate u signed on saturday will suddenly make you sexually disciplined and have happy homes... with ur 30 body counts ....lol

There's no settling down kán kán for any of you....... ..both men and women....that's the reality we all created

grin grin grin grin
Hmmn!
You seem to have a point though, just that you're too aggressive with your reply
So wetin you dey talk now be say once igboro forever igboro? Abi bee ko baba mi? grin
Re: Please What's The Essence Of Marriage If I End Up Like This? by zed7: 3:21pm On Apr 03, 2023
Honestly, I can't say if cheating is a choice or there is a cheating gene. Chasing women is stressful. I have friends who are obsessed with women, always looking for a new woman to conquer. I can't understand it.

We did a bit of that when single, for fun and adventure, but I don't know what drives these men to still continue after marriage.

Chasing women is a fruitless exercise when married. You gain absolutely nothing. You lose time, resources, respect, peace and emotional stability. I can't yet see one positive thing about womanising as a married man.

8 Likes

Re: Please What's The Essence Of Marriage If I End Up Like This? by Nobody: 3:22pm On Apr 03, 2023
Persephone1:
That is what you get when you walk down the aisle with men whose only solution to marital issues is "getting another woman" . Some don't even need to have issues before they step out . To them they are "polygamous" in nature so marriage isn't enough to curtail their wandering prick.

It's disgusting to say the least. I still have one on my neck who said he regrets marriage because I refuse to date him. Then I start to wonder why get married when you know you still want to test waters? .
One even had to lie that he is in "open marriage" lol. Open marriage in Nigeria, an Igbo man ooo . LoL 😂🤣🤣🤣🤣 . Open marriage indeed!

grin grin grin grin
Omo, this one loud gaan o grin
That man na professional adulterer walahi grin
Re: Please What's The Essence Of Marriage If I End Up Like This? by Nobody: 3:22pm On Apr 03, 2023
ItisWell22:
Indiscipline by both parties involved! 😒

Thank you jaree my sister.
Re: Please What's The Essence Of Marriage If I End Up Like This? by Nobody: 3:24pm On Apr 03, 2023
PoliteActivist:

Maybe you are the only one who hasn't seen videos of single ladies saying they prefer married men.
The world in general tend to think women are less powerful than they really are. If you analyze things carefully you'd realise women are actually the stronger sex. If you always bear this in mind as a man you may be able to even things a bit.

A woman can seduce a man (sometimes easily) who doesn't even like her into sex. But a woman will not have sex with a man she doesn't like unless she's getting something she wants in exchange!

Hmmmmmn! Too much sense...
So e mean say las las women no be weaker sex kankan then grin grin
Na wa!

3 Likes

Re: Please What's The Essence Of Marriage If I End Up Like This? by Nobody: 3:25pm On Apr 03, 2023
PoliteActivist:

Ok, maybe his wife is not fully aware of it, but if he says he's in an open marriage then he's in an open marriage cheesy
But let's be honest, most women will go after a man that has qualities they want, marriage or no marriage!

Honestly!

1 Like

Re: Please What's The Essence Of Marriage If I End Up Like This? by Nobody: 3:27pm On Apr 03, 2023
zed7:
Honestly, I can't say if cheating is a choice or there is a cheating gene. Chasing women is stressful. I have friends who are obsessed with women, always looking for a new woman to conquer. I can't understand it.

We did a bit of that when single, for fun and adventure, but I don't know what drives these men to still continue after marriage.

Chasing women is a fruitless exercise when married. You gain absolutely nothing. You lose time, resources, respect, peace and emotional stability. I can't yet see one positive thing about womanising as a married man.

God bless you Sir Oga mi! You finish work with this your reply. I'm happy, thank you.
Re: Please What's The Essence Of Marriage If I End Up Like This? by advanceDNA: 3:29pm On Apr 03, 2023
SundayNightGist:

grin grin grin grin
Hmmn!
You seem to have a point though, just that you're too aggressive with your reply
So wetin you dey talk now be say once igboro forever igboro? Abi bee ko baba mi? grin

Vawulence only...no time for peace....

1 Like

Re: Please What's The Essence Of Marriage If I End Up Like This? by PoliteActivist: 3:36pm On Apr 03, 2023
SundayNightGist:

Hmmmmmn! Too much sense...
So e mean say las las women no be weaker sex kankan then grin grin
Na wa!

At all. It is a great deception on men. All you have to do is look at when a child is living with his father and stepmother compared to when a child is living with his mother and stepfather. Women are stronger

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Please What's The Essence Of Marriage If I End Up Like This? by kokoA(m): 3:51pm On Apr 03, 2023
SundayNightGist:

Ahh! Lobatan!!
Are you serious right now bro?
If every married man continue like this, you no sure say na anarchy we go enter like that?

This is like saying in Ruger's voice "since no man can focus, we def. don't give a fvck" grin
Monogamy is alien to our culture.

1 Like

Re: Please What's The Essence Of Marriage If I End Up Like This? by Nobody: 3:58pm On Apr 03, 2023
SundayNightGist:

grin grin grin grin
Omo, this one loud gaan o grin
That man na professional adulterer walahi grin
Lol . It was the day he wanted to direct his flight from PH to Lagos (closest state to my state) to see me that's when I know he is a professional adulterer true true. He has been onshore for months instead of him to go meet his wife, he wan travel miles come see woman.

I told him, "see if you come ordinary bra strap you won't see. You better go meet your wife, pregnant wife for that matter.".

What I see married men and women do made me lose interest in Nigerian marriage.

2 Likes

Re: Please What's The Essence Of Marriage If I End Up Like This? by Nobody: 4:03pm On Apr 03, 2023
PoliteActivist:

You may be right, I've seen ladies date married men. But you will be completely right if you say most married men leave married women alone.

Guys are digging married women big time and sometimes it isn't for money but fun.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Guys, What Are You Gonna Do To This Girl If She Is Your Fiancee / 10 Things Every Male Has Done With His joystick / But Seriously, What Do Guys Really Want?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.