Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,299 members, 7,860,732 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 03:11 PM

My Wife Is Insisting We Do Family Planning Just After Giving Birth To A Child. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Wife Is Insisting We Do Family Planning Just After Giving Birth To A Child. (3697 Views)

My Wife Refused To Do Family Planning Now She Is Pregnant Again / She Keeps Insisting On Having Sex Without Protection / I desire to Marry A girl from a well-to-do family But... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Wife Is Insisting We Do Family Planning Just After Giving Birth To A Child. by MarianaTrench: 12:06pm On Mar 22, 2020
Funkyswagzz:

Exactly.. hidden agendas bro.. she wants to play away march. Trust me ur wife have someone she loves more than u right now,, theres no two ways about that.. if uve notice any funny behaviour of recent just know Ur suspicion is right and u need to find out quick. Uve got to play dump and do some investigations bro. Wise up!

She can still play away matches without having doing family planning
Re: My Wife Is Insisting We Do Family Planning Just After Giving Birth To A Child. by Etteanna: 12:08pm On Mar 22, 2020
Funkyswagzz:

Exactly.. hidden agendas bro.. she wants to play away march. Trust me ur wife have someone she loves more than u right now,, theres no two ways about that.. if uve notice any funny behaviour of recent just know Ur suspicion is right and u need to find out quick. Uve got to play dump and do some investigations bro. Wise up!
first of all not every woman is a cheat second do you know how stable they are, having kids on kids too early does not allow the ones that came first get enough attention and care which in turn affects them in the future not everything is about not loving her husband anymore please let's be guided before the man will start to suspect the innocent woman.

3 Likes

Re: My Wife Is Insisting We Do Family Planning Just After Giving Birth To A Child. by Nobody: 12:10pm On Mar 22, 2020
samworthyever:
My wife is insisting we do family planning just after giving birth to a Child who is now 2years. She claims that giving birth is not in her for now. Even though she is not ready for now is family planning the best thing to do . Or maybe she has a hidden agenda . Pls I need your advice.

she should do the family planning na!!

She is most likely traumatized from childbearing.

It seems like you want to increase her workload. Because that is what another child is.

Are you financially and mentally ready for another child.

Are you a truly supportive partner?

These are the questions you should ask.

What exactly are your objections ?
Re: My Wife Is Insisting We Do Family Planning Just After Giving Birth To A Child. by Nobody: 12:11pm On Mar 22, 2020
Funkyswagzz:

You claim to go to school
Re: My Wife Is Insisting We Do Family Planning Just After Giving Birth To A Child. by Nobody: 12:13pm On Mar 22, 2020
modernWays:

Are you guys struggling to take care of the one already have?

If no, try to talk to her to know her main reason. If her reason is not genuine, please watch your back.
do you know how traumatising childbearing is?

3 Likes

Re: My Wife Is Insisting We Do Family Planning Just After Giving Birth To A Child. by Etteanna: 12:13pm On Mar 22, 2020
Funkyswagzz:

Family planning after two yrs with a child... Did he tell u he is having financial issues.. how can a woman raise an issue of family planning at this point in time.. why would she go into marriage knowing fully well shes not ready to bear children.. the guy is simply sayin the woman is not ready to give birth and the man feels suspicious.. get some sense!! If u don't hav go borrow some.
a woman's job is not only to bear kids just the way the mans job is not only to provide people do family planning before kids some do it after one or two it takes too to tango if she does not want more now the marriage does not end unless he married her for only the kids,marriage is way bigger than just having kids its also about the two of the them.
Re: My Wife Is Insisting We Do Family Planning Just After Giving Birth To A Child. by DenreleDave(m): 12:14pm On Mar 22, 2020
Funkyswagzz:

I see Ur lookin for who to insult.. not ready for that.. now go look elsewhere.. and pls it's not told but tell.. Ur English is wrong.. if u like u can also insult me with that

Notin to say again. Now u switched to English correction
Don't break his home... Don't judge without hearing the other side of the story..

We only saw what he posted, we did not know what he didn't post
Re: My Wife Is Insisting We Do Family Planning Just After Giving Birth To A Child. by Etteanna: 12:15pm On Mar 22, 2020
funmisticqueen2:
are you minding them most Africans men dont ever marry for love but for kids that's why any small thing they will suspect the women of nonsense that they will not accept if it is their own sister

1 Like

Re: My Wife Is Insisting We Do Family Planning Just After Giving Birth To A Child. by Etteanna: 12:19pm On Mar 22, 2020
tunjilana:
5 years is too long...the kids will not bond well and it will affect the way they relate in future...2 years is best
its not too much oh if there is age gap its good for development cause by the time the second one comes the first can also help the mom and not stress I have two brothers the age gap between I and the second is 10 years the one between I and the second is 15 years at this stage we all help around the house and mum and dad always resting and have enough time
Re: My Wife Is Insisting We Do Family Planning Just After Giving Birth To A Child. by Nobody: 12:21pm On Mar 22, 2020
Uncle, let's put the financial aspect of having a child aside, the physical and psychological impact on a woman's body is not a joke at all.
Allow her prepare herself mentally and physically. When she's ready, she'll let you know.

1 Like

Re: My Wife Is Insisting We Do Family Planning Just After Giving Birth To A Child. by Fafesot: 12:33pm On Mar 22, 2020
DenreleDave:

Break his home finish and karma will visit your home top. Sogbo

Bad advise
what if she really has a hidden agenda ?
women can be so deceitful...they would make you see it as if they are doing you favour .
wise up bro...but I hope you are not a deadbeat
Re: My Wife Is Insisting We Do Family Planning Just After Giving Birth To A Child. by Funkyswagzz(m): 12:37pm On Mar 22, 2020
DenreleDave:

Notin to say again. Now u switched to English correction
Don't break his home... Don't judge without hearing the other side of the story..

We only saw what he posted, we did not know what he didn't post

If u go through the op,s post u will see the guy is having a major problem. The kid is not even his own. Stay there and protect a cheat and play dump. It seems u don't know what is goin on in this country.

Besides I went to Ur profile and saw a male picture and realized u are a guy. Are you gay?
Re: My Wife Is Insisting We Do Family Planning Just After Giving Birth To A Child. by Funkyswagzz(m): 12:39pm On Mar 22, 2020
funmisticqueen2:
You claim to go to school

I laugh at u in Spanish.. seems ur d one who didn't go to school..
Re: My Wife Is Insisting We Do Family Planning Just After Giving Birth To A Child. by DenreleDave(m): 1:20pm On Mar 22, 2020
Funkyswagzz:

I. The kid is not even his own. Stay there and protect a cheat and play dump.

See his post

My wife is insisting we do family planning just after giving birth to a Child who is now 2years.

U r very stupid funky. Very stupid.. Shebi u r educated? Oya tell me. Where he said the kid isn't his own.?

Use less guy forming educated.. Ordinary post, u can r read and understand

Sexylassie2 funmisticqueen2.. U see That this guy is a big fo*l
Re: My Wife Is Insisting We Do Family Planning Just After Giving Birth To A Child. by Funkyswagzz(m): 1:22pm On Mar 22, 2020
DenreleDave:

See his post

My wife is insisting we do family planning just after giving birth to a Child who is now 2years.

U r very stupid funky. Very stupid.. Shebi u r educated? Oya tell me. Where he said the kid isn't his own.?

Use less guy forming educated.. Ordinary post, u can r read and understand

Ur so dump very very dump.. and gay too
Re: My Wife Is Insisting We Do Family Planning Just After Giving Birth To A Child. by DenreleDave(m): 1:24pm On Mar 22, 2020
Fafesot:

what if she really has a hidden agenda ?
women can be so deceitful...they would make you see it as if they are doing you favour .
wise up bro...but I hope you are not a deadbeat

Stll yet. He shudnt conclude dt she is cheating
Re: My Wife Is Insisting We Do Family Planning Just After Giving Birth To A Child. by DenreleDave(m): 1:26pm On Mar 22, 2020
Funkyswagzz:

Ur so dump very very dump.. and gay too

Ode.. It is dumb... See graduate... Useless thing grin
Re: My Wife Is Insisting We Do Family Planning Just After Giving Birth To A Child. by Funkyswagzz(m): 1:38pm On Mar 22, 2020
DenreleDave:

Ode.. It is dumb... See graduate... Useless thing grin

Lol guy go polish ur English it's too bad... Read more books if u can cos u will embarrass urself havin a convo wiv a girl.. sorry a guy I forgot u r gay. Im off
Re: My Wife Is Insisting We Do Family Planning Just After Giving Birth To A Child. by Nobody: 1:50pm On Mar 22, 2020
tunjilana:
5 years is too long...the kids will not bond well and it will affect the way they relate in future...2 years is best
my last born is 8 years younger than I am. We bond very well.
Re: My Wife Is Insisting We Do Family Planning Just After Giving Birth To A Child. by Gracemadeit(m): 1:52pm On Mar 22, 2020
That is a wise decision and a good thought. She understands more than you do. Marriage is not all about rearing children. Sometimes you need to apply wisdom because it will still pay you at the end. I like that woman. shocked shocked shocked
Re: My Wife Is Insisting We Do Family Planning Just After Giving Birth To A Child. by Eberechi24(f): 2:26pm On Mar 22, 2020
Funkyswagzz:

Na dem. Ndi redpills. rubbish.
oga, this is family matter, carry your castrated mindset commot for here.

werey werey

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Wife Is Insisting We Do Family Planning Just After Giving Birth To A Child. by Funkyswagzz(m): 2:45pm On Mar 22, 2020
Eberechi24:

Na dem. Ndi redpills. rubbish.
oga, this is family matter, carry your castrated mindset commot for here.

werey werey

Feminist spotted..! U can say whatever makes u happy or better of lay off ur frustration
Re: My Wife Is Insisting We Do Family Planning Just After Giving Birth To A Child. by unibenakpos(m): 3:07pm On Mar 22, 2020
the kind of wife i need, too much birth equals too much wahala for the parent. even when you want to give birth to 3 or 4 let there be proper spacing if not the youthful age of the wife will just be used for childs birth and care. females need to hustle too they need their career not all the time anti natal, post natal. it all boils down to what you want sha
Re: My Wife Is Insisting We Do Family Planning Just After Giving Birth To A Child. by modernWays: 3:52pm On Mar 22, 2020
funmisticqueen2:

It is natural, God has giving women such enduring power to bear and forget the moment.

Except there are other issues between them that we dont know, i dont think your reason should make anyone not to have child again.
Re: My Wife Is Insisting We Do Family Planning Just After Giving Birth To A Child. by Nobody: 4:00pm On Mar 22, 2020
modernWays:

It is natural, God has giving women such enduring power to bear and forget the moment.

Except there are other issues between them that we dont know, i dont think your reason should make anyone not to have child again.
@bolded is a lie. You obviously haven't heard of PTSD

1 Like

Re: My Wife Is Insisting We Do Family Planning Just After Giving Birth To A Child. by modernWays: 4:07pm On Mar 22, 2020
funmisticqueen2:
@bolded is a lie. You obviously haven't heard of PTSD

Then why are women still having sex and giving birth to another children after the so called post-traumatic stress disorder?
Re: My Wife Is Insisting We Do Family Planning Just After Giving Birth To A Child. by Olunmercy56(f): 4:09pm On Mar 22, 2020
fairfora:
If your job isn't stable and you're struggling to survive. Please heed her instruction. Only a loving wife would suggest that because some women would want to keep birthing , irrespective of their financial situations.

Thanks so much, you said it all. Maybe the woman is the bread winner of the house

1 Like

Re: My Wife Is Insisting We Do Family Planning Just After Giving Birth To A Child. by Nobody: 4:15pm On Mar 22, 2020
guy maybe she needs spacing or u probably struggling to take care of the one kid that u both have.i might not blame her on that one.and take no heed on the ones telling u dat she wants to play around cos preggo or not a woman wey wan knack go still knack.there are men around who have a fetish for having sex with pregnant women so being pregnant wont stop her being promiscious if she wants to.
Re: My Wife Is Insisting We Do Family Planning Just After Giving Birth To A Child. by Nobody: 4:59pm On Mar 22, 2020
Offpoint:
Reason why I'm still a virgin is because I'm saving my energy and strength till wedding night, so that when I knack my wife with an impact force as strong as that of asteroid... she go drop twins kpam, then I go sa re go hospital go close the gate permanently and then go knacking spree.
5 dose daily, 8 on weekends.

Op, you have a rare and blessed wife. Treat her like a gold and yield to her demands for it'll benefit both of you.

Me, rich or broke... na 2 babies.

But Una married folks make una dey keep una marital wahalas offline and discuss am after s*x at 2:00am...
NL go just feed una heart with evil advice.
You don't sound like a virgin with all you've posted grin

By the way, a problem shared is most times half solved and that's why I'd always encourage such. There would still he relevant points to take home by both the member concerned and others who would have learned from the issues raised.
Unfortunately, it's very difficult to profile those making comments or contributing to marital issues on NL. Many of them aren't there yet hence, the reckless and irrelevant advice you see here most times .

Many here are still under their parents apron strings. How do you expect them to make meaningful contributions? That's why I made a suggestion to seun and lalasticlala sometime ago to categorise their members further based on stories shared or issues discussed on various fora because every tom, dick and harry would keep posting irrelevant comments as usual, many of which would even discourage the member who posted such from picking important ones capable of solving his problems.

For instance, there should be a forum for married couple, married ladies, single ladies where they could share their secret, burning issues , yearning for a solution. The moment you enter a female's forum and your profile says you're male or you didnt indicate your sex, it's an automatic denial of access to such fora.
Re: My Wife Is Insisting We Do Family Planning Just After Giving Birth To A Child. by stormborn28(m): 9:49pm On Mar 22, 2020
Ohemababy:
I wonder why she even told you sef.
wicked
Re: My Wife Is Insisting We Do Family Planning Just After Giving Birth To A Child. by Magnoliaa(f): 1:01am On Mar 23, 2020
Bartork:
What did you guys discuss before marriage

And what effect is our opinions going to have on your marriage or your wife.

Something's are better spoken about before marriage.

As in, I wonder what people do in courtship/dating and the kind of values they take into a marriage.

What's in marriage if not communication? Every 'small' issue is brought online.

It's as if no one grows into adulthood anymore.
cry
Re: My Wife Is Insisting We Do Family Planning Just After Giving Birth To A Child. by Magnoliaa(f): 1:04am On Mar 23, 2020
Funkyswagzz:

undecided Won ti de.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Sex Before And After / Women Are Scum. My Experience Today / How Do I Make A Man Know I Love Him Without Saying It?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.