Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,773 members, 7,831,486 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 07:33 PM

See Identity Of The Boy Who Beat Up His Girlfriend In Viral Video (full Story) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / See Identity Of The Boy Who Beat Up His Girlfriend In Viral Video (full Story) (2843 Views)

Man Caught Allegedly Having Sex With Girlfriend In Bush (video) / Lady Laments As Fine Boy Who Collected Her Number 3Months Ago Refuses To Woo Her / Why Do Ladies Still Go Back To Guys Who Beat Them? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See Identity Of The Boy Who Beat Up His Girlfriend In Viral Video (full Story) by realmedia(f): 12:41pm On Mar 22, 2020
The identity of the boy who beat his girlfriend mercilessly in a viral video has been revealed.

In the shocking video, the boy is seen beating his girlfriend in the presence of his friends, and the friends only made minimal efforts to stop him.

It was alleged that he beat her up after she told him she's pregnant and he's responsible for it

More details have now emerged about the viral video.

One of the boys has been identified as Moses Chiuta.

Activist Ukan P. Kurugh, who said he spoke with the victim, claims Moses is the one who beat the girl.

VIA>> https://kupelove..com/2020/03/identity-of-boy-who-beat-up-his.html

cc Lalasticlala OAM4J, Mynd44

Re: See Identity Of The Boy Who Beat Up His Girlfriend In Viral Video (full Story) by realmedia(f): 12:43pm On Mar 22, 2020
Another person who has been accused of being involved in the assault is one Jude Faga Junior. In the video, voices can be heard calling the attacker "Junior". As a result, Nigerians have trooped to Jude Faga Junior's Instagram account to call him out.

FULL PHOTOS & STORY>> https://kupelove..com/2020/03/identity-of-boy-who-beat-up-his.html

Re: See Identity Of The Boy Who Beat Up His Girlfriend In Viral Video (full Story) by donbachi(m): 12:51pm On Mar 22, 2020
"i love u and i don get belle"...2 opposite word and world
Re: See Identity Of The Boy Who Beat Up His Girlfriend In Viral Video (full Story) by YoungPerson(m): 1:16pm On Mar 22, 2020
I don't care who TF is at fault here but I can tell you this, I have a soon-to-be 20 year old little sister and best believe this guy, by now, his family would have reported him missing if na she him beat up. Him and his halfwit friends too will remain missing.

As in, their their matter go dey inside the unsolved cases files.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: See Identity Of The Boy Who Beat Up His Girlfriend In Viral Video (full Story) by Nairalandmonika: 1:41pm On Mar 22, 2020
I believe the boy sha because this same thing happened to my friend but he didn't react like thing. The girl lied she was pregnant just to extort money from him, the girl took close to 50k for my guy hand. After much enquiry we found out the hoe was lying. My Friend just let it go sha, didn't do anything just deleted her number and lock up.
This guy went too far by beating the hoe.

1 Like

Re: See Identity Of The Boy Who Beat Up His Girlfriend In Viral Video (full Story) by Nobody: 1:45pm On Mar 22, 2020
These are the types of men some ladies love. Continue loving your bad boys/Alpha male...
Re: See Identity Of The Boy Who Beat Up His Girlfriend In Viral Video (full Story) by Petyprincess(f): 1:51pm On Mar 22, 2020
I watched the video nd wasn't shocked honestly! I'm pretty sure this guy has been abusive because it seems it's not his first time bt maybe because of love the girl stayed! Even those stupid friends were watching nd couldn't do nothing angry If any of my friends boyfriend touch my friend in my present i just shout till people interfer so they can rescue her! If you are noticing any form of violence in your relationship please leave!! Don't compromise you happiness nd life for anything!!

3 Likes

Re: See Identity Of The Boy Who Beat Up His Girlfriend In Viral Video (full Story) by proclinician: 1:55pm On Mar 22, 2020
If u do my sis like this not even Jesus Christ can save you from serving years in prison for kidnapping, aggravated assault and battery.
Re: See Identity Of The Boy Who Beat Up His Girlfriend In Viral Video (full Story) by proclinician: 2:00pm On Mar 22, 2020
Heistman:
hope u get money and connect well Sha? Cos only mouth won't do

U wanna try? Let me tell u a little about her then u try. I will chase u to the gates of hell.
Re: See Identity Of The Boy Who Beat Up His Girlfriend In Viral Video (full Story) by YoungPerson(m): 2:09pm On Mar 22, 2020
Heistman:
yinmu,u con online dey form superhero grin but we Kno your type well,na only mouth..if u hear ordinary knock out sound..na ur type dey fly enter ceiling hide cheesy

You never meet real mad men inside life. I would kill you for my sister. E no hard me at all.
Re: See Identity Of The Boy Who Beat Up His Girlfriend In Viral Video (full Story) by partnerinbiz2: 2:11pm On Mar 22, 2020
Good achievement. I hail
Re: See Identity Of The Boy Who Beat Up His Girlfriend In Viral Video (full Story) by proclinician: 2:13pm On Mar 22, 2020
Heistman:
Mr ,no be by making mouth , brewing hell ,u gon do this or that....just advice your sis to stay away from bad boys else u go just dey helpless when e happen finish if u no get better money or connect..this is real life ,no be movie...

Haha.
Re: See Identity Of The Boy Who Beat Up His Girlfriend In Viral Video (full Story) by Nobody: 2:24pm On Mar 22, 2020
typical marlian
dont know why some girls are so foolish to allow themselves in abusive relationships
even if the guy is paying ur school fees and house rent is that enough reason to allow urself to be abused?
make una dey get small sense.

(1) (Reply)

The Best Way To Calm A Guy Down When He Is Angry Is / 5 Signs He Only Wants To Have Sex With You / Why Is Actor Yul Edochie' 1st Wife Still Married To Him After What He Did?(pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.