Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,457 members, 7,816,068 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:05 AM

Which Can You Endure In A Partner? Mouth Odour Or Body Odour? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Which Can You Endure In A Partner? Mouth Odour Or Body Odour? (883 Views)

Have You Ever Nutted In Your Partner’s Mouth During BJ? / Mouth Odour, Body Odour & Snoring, Which Can You Manage In A Relationship? / Dear Women, Can You Endure 45 Minutes Of Thrusting During Sexual Intercourse? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Which Can You Endure In A Partner? Mouth Odour Or Body Odour? by Nobody: 5:12pm On Mar 22, 2020
Don't bore us by saying 'no' because no one wants either. But paint a picture of a partner with either hygiene flurs which would you endure&probably give a chance. How do you intend helping them out? If you have one,you can share your coping experience.
Re: Which Can You Endure In A Partner? Mouth Odour Or Body Odour? by NextD18: 5:13pm On Mar 22, 2020
The funny thing about mouth and body odour is that the carriers will not know, just like you the OP who's asking us this question.

4 Likes

Re: Which Can You Endure In A Partner? Mouth Odour Or Body Odour? by misreal(m): 5:20pm On Mar 22, 2020
It actually depends on the instensity of the ordour
Re: Which Can You Endure In A Partner? Mouth Odour Or Body Odour? by stickright(m): 5:35pm On Mar 22, 2020
This question always comes when you have reason to love or have a partner. The best way to answer this question is to ask yourself if anyone can bear it if it was you. If you find anyone, then you have found love(very rare but possible). No need to ask this question if you can't bear it in your partner. Sometimes, you might not even notice if you truly love him/her

Work with him or her to get the odour away
Re: Which Can You Endure In A Partner? Mouth Odour Or Body Odour? by crackkhaus: 6:00pm On Mar 22, 2020
Lol, between the ocean and the deep blue sea.

Body odour is the fvcking worst though cheesy

At least with mouth odours, you can strategically avoid her mouth as much as possible, but you can't avoid being in close contact with her body.

4 Likes

Re: Which Can You Endure In A Partner? Mouth Odour Or Body Odour? by helinues: 6:10pm On Mar 22, 2020
Why enduring when there are POF ( Plenty of Fish)
Re: Which Can You Endure In A Partner? Mouth Odour Or Body Odour? by tooth4tooth: 6:22pm On Mar 22, 2020
Which kain question be this Op ? I will rather remain single
Re: Which Can You Endure In A Partner? Mouth Odour Or Body Odour? by missimelda01(f): 6:23pm On Mar 22, 2020
I can't deal with any abeg, even as an ordinary friend I can't keep you around without telling you about your body/mouth odour... it's not by force to have a partner, but then I thought there are cures for cases like that.
Re: Which Can You Endure In A Partner? Mouth Odour Or Body Odour? by Bluezy13(m): 7:24pm On Mar 22, 2020
Hmmm...
Re: Which Can You Endure In A Partner? Mouth Odour Or Body Odour? by Nobody: 9:41pm On Mar 22, 2020
None of the above.
Re: Which Can You Endure In A Partner? Mouth Odour Or Body Odour? by Rhaspody(m): 11:14pm On Mar 22, 2020
I slept with one girl with mouth odour, I nearly suffocatedas she was moaning

1 Like

Re: Which Can You Endure In A Partner? Mouth Odour Or Body Odour? by Magnoliaa(f): 11:36pm On Mar 22, 2020
Why should I 'endure' either?

Buttt for picture painting sake, mouth odour. That's not so overt. And I'll help them.
Re: Which Can You Endure In A Partner? Mouth Odour Or Body Odour? by Humanoid01(m): 12:31am On Mar 23, 2020
Rhaspody:
I slept with one girl with mouth odour, I nearly suffocatedas she was moaning
suffocatedas.. is that the Portuguese word for suffocated? Hahaha.

1 Like

Re: Which Can You Endure In A Partner? Mouth Odour Or Body Odour? by biz2get(m): 12:50am On Mar 23, 2020
NONE

been a long while i posted in these forum.
Re: Which Can You Endure In A Partner? Mouth Odour Or Body Odour? by Rhaspody(m): 1:13pm On Mar 23, 2020
Humanoid01:

suffocatedas.. is that the Portuguese word for suffocated? Hahaha.

Na sleep eyes I use type am o hehehe

(1) (Reply)

What Every Girl Likes. / How Come When A Cameroonian Man See's A Nigerian Girl / Benefits Of Quitting Masturbation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.