Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,460 members, 7,819,674 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:37 PM

84-year Old Engaged To A Girl Of 24? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 84-year Old Engaged To A Girl Of 24? (1030 Views)

I Dated My Girlfriend For 2yrs Not Knowing She Was Already Engaged To....... / Pregnant For Sugar-daddy And Engaged To My Fiance / Engaged To My Best Friend But Impregnanted Ma Cousin (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

84-year Old Engaged To A Girl Of 24? by Holla2: 12:19am On Dec 27, 2010
Hugh Hefner's Christmas was extra, extra jolly this year: He's engaged again!

The Playboy founder, 84, is engaged to Crystal Harris, his 24-year-old girlfriend and Playmate, a Playboy rep confirms to UsMagazine.com.

Hefner first Tweeted about it on Sunday. "When I gave Crystal the ring, she burst into tears," the Girls Next Door star wrote. "This is the happiest Christmas weekend in memory, I got what I was hoping for for Christmas, Crystal's love."

To make his news absolutely clear, the mogul then added: "Yes, the ring I gave Crystal is an engagement ring. I didn't mean to make a mystery out of it. A very merry Christmas to all."

Can you believe these couples' age differences?

It will be the third marriage for famous bachelor Hefner. He wed first wife Mildred in 1949 (they have grown children Christie, 58, and David, 55) before divorcing in 1959. In 1989, he walked down the aisle with Playmate of the Year Kimberley Conrad, and they went on to have sons Marston, 10, and Cooper, 9. The duo's divorce was finalized last year.

source: http://omg.yahoo.com/news/hugh-hefner-84-engaged-to-playmate-24/53006?nc

Re: 84-year Old Engaged To A Girl Of 24? by Mygoldie(f): 12:22am On Dec 27, 2010
mtchew!!!
Re: 84-year Old Engaged To A Girl Of 24? by DeepSoul(f): 12:32am On Dec 27, 2010
He was 60 when she was born.

Bad guys grin
Re: 84-year Old Engaged To A Girl Of 24? by Osama10(m): 12:58am On Dec 27, 2010
This is all about money.
Re: 84-year Old Engaged To A Girl Of 24? by Etakime(m): 1:17am On Dec 27, 2010
You won't blame him. 'cos she's feeling d boy grin
Re: 84-year Old Engaged To A Girl Of 24? by Lakeside247(m): 1:38am On Dec 27, 2010
Surely, the girl is doing this for money sake. 60yrs is no joke.
Re: 84-year Old Engaged To A Girl Of 24? by amefi(m): 1:51am On Dec 27, 2010
if the lady were a nigerian our fellow nigerian brothers would say naijan ladies too like money.
Re: 84-year Old Engaged To A Girl Of 24? by 190: 2:09am On Dec 27, 2010
^^And how sure are u that Nigerian blood doesnt flow in her veins
Check her Generation tree

Only Nigerian ladies can do this, I refuse 2 believe this

Shes nigerian!! angry angry

Thanking God for Jamaican girls
Re: 84-year Old Engaged To A Girl Of 24? by Osama10(m): 5:23am On Dec 27, 2010
190:

shocked grin shocked
Re: 84-year Old Engaged To A Girl Of 24? by mediatrix8(f): 8:21am On Dec 27, 2010
hmmmmmmmmmmm
Re: 84-year Old Engaged To A Girl Of 24? by tjskii(f): 8:50am On Dec 27, 2010
Holla!:

Hugh Hefner's Christmas was extra, extra jolly this year: He's engaged again!

The Playboy founder, 84, is engaged to Crystal Harris, his 24-year-old girlfriend and Playmate, a Playboy rep confirms to UsMagazine.com.

Hefner first Tweeted about it on Sunday. "When I gave Crystal the ring, she burst into tears," the Girls Next Door star wrote. "This is the happiest Christmas weekend in memory, I got what I was hoping for for Christmas, Crystal's love."

To make his news absolutely clear, the mogul then added: "Yes, the ring I gave Crystal is an engagement ring. I didn't mean to make a mystery out of it. A very merry Christmas to all."

Can you believe these couples' age differences?

It will be the third marriage for famous bachelor Hefner. He wed first wife Mildred in 1949 (they have grown children Christie, 58, and David, 55) before divorcing in 1959. In 1989, he walked down the aisle with Playmate of the Year Kimberley Conrad, and they went on to have sons Marston, 10, and Cooper, 9. The duo's divorce was finalized last year.

source: http://omg.yahoo.com/news/hugh-hefner-84-engaged-to-playmate-24/53006?nc

of course she burst in to tears,thinking bout having sex with that wrinkled old man is enuf for any1 to burst in to tears,
but i guess his dough will make for good cleenex tongue tongue
Re: 84-year Old Engaged To A Girl Of 24? by Nobody: 8:59am On Dec 27, 2010
He is an adult, she is an adult, so it is their business. If Oprah proposed to me, I would definitely marry her regardless of her age. That lady has done absolutely nothing wrong. I do not know why people opine that someone should only marry because of love seeing as love is not enough to sustain a marriage. People should marry for whatever reason(s) they choose, be it money, love, lust, passion, etc. It is a free world.
Re: 84-year Old Engaged To A Girl Of 24? by Holla2: 9:32am On Dec 27, 2010
omo_to_dun:

He is an adult, she is an adult, so it is their business. If Oprah propositioned me, I would definitely marry her regardless of her age. That lady has done absolutely nothing wrong. I do not know why people opine that someone should only marry because of love seeing as love is not enough to sustain a marriage. People should marry for whatever reason(s) they choose, be it money, love, lust, passion, etc. It is a free world.

^^u mean proposed? shocked
Re: 84-year Old Engaged To A Girl Of 24? by Nobody: 10:07am On Dec 27, 2010
tjskii:

of course she burst in to tears,thinking bout having sex with that wrinkled old man is enuf for any1 to burst in to tears,
but i guess his dough will make for good cleenex tongue tongue
Like seriously what was she thinking? Is luv really that blind? Or are some babes such money gold diggers

Re: 84-year Old Engaged To A Girl Of 24? by LanoV: 10:47am On Dec 27, 2010
Don't know what this detestable old codger's feeling like. dont like him at all and the girl, well, she's blonde !
Re: 84-year Old Engaged To A Girl Of 24? by Orikinla(m): 10:59am On Dec 27, 2010
This is only strange to those who do not know Hefner?
Re: 84-year Old Engaged To A Girl Of 24? by badguy3: 11:57am On Dec 27, 2010
angry angryGOLD-DIGGING NIGERIAN GIRL!!! angry angry
Re: 84-year Old Engaged To A Girl Of 24? by Greatozone(m): 10:42pm On Dec 27, 2010
Rov is brind
Re: 84-year Old Engaged To A Girl Of 24? by PTBNaija(f): 1:15am On Dec 28, 2010
190:

Hope you're not Nigerian because you just insulted your mother, grandmother, sisters (if you have any) cousins, etc.

Anyways. . . at the topic, some girls don't care. I'm not sure it's for the money, it's probably more of a status thing. It's disgusting all the same, but to each his own lipsrsealed
Re: 84-year Old Engaged To A Girl Of 24? by 190: 1:23am On Dec 28, 2010
^^Lmao, I aint Nigerian Im Jamaican ~
Re: 84-year Old Engaged To A Girl Of 24? by PTBNaija(f): 1:47am On Dec 28, 2010
Interesting, well let me hold my tongue lipsrsealed
Re: 84-year Old Engaged To A Girl Of 24? by Nobody: 3:03am On Dec 28, 2010
Holla!:

^^u mean proposed? shocked

Yes, thank you. I meant "proposed to me."
Re: 84-year Old Engaged To A Girl Of 24? by Latty88(f): 9:30am On Dec 28, 2010
She is nt just a gold digger but a grave digger.
Re: 84-year Old Engaged To A Girl Of 24? by sistajay(f): 9:38am On Dec 28, 2010
Good for him and her, wishin them all the best!!!

(1) (Reply)

Why In The World Do People Stay In Love/Hate Relationships? / Pack Of Condom In Your Marital Home / What Is The Most Important Things In Your Spouse Or Girlfriend?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.