Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,437 members, 7,836,745 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 12:15 PM

SEX: What I Used to Yearn for Is Now Affecting Me After Mastering It - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / SEX: What I Used to Yearn for Is Now Affecting Me After Mastering It (4046 Views)

My Girlfriend Is Now Three Months Pregnant, The Decision I Took Is Affecting Me. / Inflation Now Affecting Our Sex Lives - Nigerians / I Yearn For A Relationship But Men Just Want To Sleep With Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

SEX: What I Used to Yearn for Is Now Affecting Me After Mastering It by iLegendd(m): 4:27pm On Mar 23, 2020
This post may sound like a lie, but trust me, I don't lie. I can be playful, but I don't lie.

I used to be a 69 seconds man and I was frustrated. Many years later, I'm now a 7+ hours man and it's frustrating now.

Most women I meet can't even last for 1 hour. I hardly cum. Even the ones that brag how they'll teach me a lesson always give up and say, "Your case is different — you want to kill me."

How can I last just 1 minute? I'm tired of lasting too long.
Re: SEX: What I Used to Yearn for Is Now Affecting Me After Mastering It by iLegendd(m): 4:29pm On Mar 23, 2020
For curing PE and lasting too long, the book Lasticle is where I wrote down all my secrets, but cumming fast, I want someone to teach me.

You can download the free version here https://shop.wetclef.com/download-lasticle/

Re: SEX: What I Used to Yearn for Is Now Affecting Me After Mastering It by Ladylite: 4:29pm On Mar 23, 2020
iLegendd:
This post may sound count like a lie, but trust me, I don't like. I can be playful, but I don't lie.

I used to be a 69 seconds man and I was frustrated. Many years later, I'm now a 7+ hours man and it's frustrating now.

Most women I meet can't even last for 1 hour. I hardly cum. Even the ones that brag how they'll teach me a lesson always give up and say, "Your case is different — you want to kill me."

How can I last just 1 minute? I'm tired of lasting too long.

Liar
You are here to advertise, go into quarantine.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: SEX: What I Used to Yearn for Is Now Affecting Me After Mastering It by Martinez39s(m): 4:30pm On Mar 23, 2020
Business man; always on the move. cool

1 Like 1 Share

Re: SEX: What I Used to Yearn for Is Now Affecting Me After Mastering It by iLegendd(m): 4:31pm On Mar 23, 2020
Ladylite:

Liar
You are here to advertise, go into quarantine.

You're right. I'm advertising how to last long, but I'm seeking for advice on how to cum fast because I last tooooo looooong and it's frustrating.
Re: SEX: What I Used to Yearn for Is Now Affecting Me After Mastering It by KaideeGee(m): 4:34pm On Mar 23, 2020
Son it seems ur confused I advise u to go for counseling

2 Likes

Re: SEX: What I Used to Yearn for Is Now Affecting Me After Mastering It by Knsley(m): 4:35pm On Mar 23, 2020
I haven't read any book on how to last long. If i start i don't easily come. Initially i taught i have a problem. Its all about the mindset i must say. I can go for hours without any enhancers.
Re: SEX: What I Used to Yearn for Is Now Affecting Me After Mastering It by iLegendd(m): 4:36pm On Mar 23, 2020
Martinez39s:
Business man; always on the move. cool

You're on point. I'm advertising for those men who can't last long to get the permanent solution they need, but I must warn them, they'll soon come to Nairaland to see for solution on how to cum fast because they'll last too long with the tips in the book.

So, here I am asking men to teach me how to cum fast.

This may should like a joke, but I'm being honest.
Re: SEX: What I Used to Yearn for Is Now Affecting Me After Mastering It by iLegendd(m): 4:37pm On Mar 23, 2020
KaideeGee:
Son it seems ur confused
I advise u to go for counseling

Okay, grandpa.
Re: SEX: What I Used to Yearn for Is Now Affecting Me After Mastering It by JAOS(m): 4:40pm On Mar 23, 2020
just drop 1 teaspoon of covid-19 on your tongue then spit it out you will return to the way you were grin

4 Likes

Re: SEX: What I Used to Yearn for Is Now Affecting Me After Mastering It by iLegendd(m): 4:41pm On Mar 23, 2020
Knsley:
I haven't read any book on how to last long. If i start i don't easily come. Initially i taught i have a problem. Its all about the mindset i must say. I can go for hours without any enhancers.

You're lucky. I had to study how the body works and figure out so many things about the mind and arousal control through the parasympathetic nervous system and all that.

You can actually figure out how you do it and write a manual as I did to help your fellow men. In this life, we're all here to make a contribution.

So, don't allow such a knowledge waste without documenting it as I did in the book called Lasticle.

1 Like

Re: SEX: What I Used to Yearn for Is Now Affecting Me After Mastering It by iLegendd(m): 4:43pm On Mar 23, 2020
JAOS:
just drop 1 teaspoon of covid-19 on your tongue then spit it out you will return to the way you were grin

#Smile.

Buhari will taste it on my behalf — give it to him first.
Re: SEX: What I Used to Yearn for Is Now Affecting Me After Mastering It by SirDanny7(m): 4:45pm On Mar 23, 2020
lalasticlala sef dey come this joint grin grin grin
Re: SEX: What I Used to Yearn for Is Now Affecting Me After Mastering It by iLegendd(m): 4:59pm On Mar 23, 2020
So, there is no one minute man who can teach me how to last just 1 minute?
Re: SEX: What I Used to Yearn for Is Now Affecting Me After Mastering It by iLegendd(m): 7:39pm On Mar 23, 2020
Foolbuster, Mr. 1 Minute Man/Mr. Abuser, no comment and abuse from you today?
Re: SEX: What I Used to Yearn for Is Now Affecting Me After Mastering It by Vulcanheph(m): 7:48pm On Mar 23, 2020
So in the midst of Hunger, unemployment and COVID 19, You are taking style to promote , advertise and encourage sex.

1 Like

Re: SEX: What I Used to Yearn for Is Now Affecting Me After Mastering It by Nobody: 8:23pm On Mar 23, 2020
@
Re: SEX: What I Used to Yearn for Is Now Affecting Me After Mastering It by iLegendd(m): 9:57pm On Mar 23, 2020
Vulcanheph:
So in the midst of Hunger, unemployment and COVID 19, You are taking style to promote , advertise and encourage sex.

You're right, but here is the main truth: not everyone is hungry, not everyone needs a job, not everyone will contract Kwobik One Nine (in Buhari's voice), but everyone likes sex even though some will pretend not to.

1 Like

Re: SEX: What I Used to Yearn for Is Now Affecting Me After Mastering It by Nobody: 1:18am On Mar 24, 2020
JAOS:

He will came the way he left
Re: SEX: What I Used to Yearn for Is Now Affecting Me After Mastering It by oxiide22(m): 7:59pm On Mar 26, 2020
iLegendd:
Foolbuster, Mr. 1 Minute Man/Mr. Abuser, no comment and abuse from you today?
Lol u wanna finish this guy at all
Re: SEX: What I Used to Yearn for Is Now Affecting Me After Mastering It by oxiide22(m): 8:04pm On Mar 26, 2020
iLegendd:
So, there is no one minute man who can teach me how to last just 1 minute?
can u afford it?

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Slay Mama Designs Boyfriend’s ‘GBOLA’ On Her Birthday Cake, Flaunts Her / She Told Her Best Friend She Wants To Cut Me Off. How Do I Handle This / I Want A Girl Around Sagamu (monthly Allowance Guarantee)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.