Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,906 members, 7,817,682 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:08 PM

My Girlfriend Is Now Three Months Pregnant, The Decision I Took Is Affecting Me. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Girlfriend Is Now Three Months Pregnant, The Decision I Took Is Affecting Me. (5788 Views)

We Had Sex 2 Months Ago And She Is 3 Months Pregnant Now / A Lady Is Four Months Pregnant For Me And She's Hiding It From Me. / Pamela Adie: "Coming Out As A Lesbian Is The Best Decision I Ever Made" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Girlfriend Is Now Three Months Pregnant, The Decision I Took Is Affecting Me. by Easylion3569: 6:27pm On Dec 24, 2021
Hello Nairalanders, please lalasticlala, help me to direct them to my formal thread. Thanks..

nairalanders was the reason i did not abort the pregnancy, but what i did is even killing me more.. I'm still a young man of about 25yrs, please what ever advice you still have for me, say it..

so, to avoid the shame of allowing my friends, mum, dad and my siblings to find out i have gotten a girl pregnant, i had to take her with me to where i'm schooling, i'm in HND 2.. Without her people or friends knowing, and they have been looking for her..

we have been suffering, because the money they always send for me is not enough, i have suffered alot since october till now, i just finish my hnd final exam, and my people are expecting me to come home for xmanx, but i cant leave her alone there, and right now we are starving.

i don't kno what else to do, right now, we are both planing to take poison and die together, its tool late to tell my people.

if you dont hear from me again, drop your RIP..

lalasticlala
Re: My Girlfriend Is Now Three Months Pregnant, The Decision I Took Is Affecting Me. by honeybasket: 6:30pm On Dec 24, 2021
Post your account number.

Let me do Christmas for you.

It's money you need.

23 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Is Now Three Months Pregnant, The Decision I Took Is Affecting Me. by Easylion3569: 6:30pm On Dec 24, 2021
There are so many coment that contributed to why i did not abort the baby, i won't forget one of your comment mr chatinent, thanks, but right now, We dont want to suffer again.
Re: My Girlfriend Is Now Three Months Pregnant, The Decision I Took Is Affecting Me. by Nobody: 6:30pm On Dec 24, 2021
Onye iberibe, so you were not ashamed knacking but ashamed your friends will tease you for getting someone child pregnant? Mpama. Don't you ever try to give that girl poison

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend Is Now Three Months Pregnant, The Decision I Took Is Affecting Me. by Kobojunkie: 6:35pm On Dec 24, 2021
honeybasket:
Post your account number.
Let me do Christmas for you
It's money you need.
You actually intend to fall for this? undecided

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend Is Now Three Months Pregnant, The Decision I Took Is Affecting Me. by michlins(m): 6:36pm On Dec 24, 2021
Dem no dey turn concrete for that side now?

If it's money you want to beg for,do it and don't go through the corners.

If you die, we will still type rip

6 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Is Now Three Months Pregnant, The Decision I Took Is Affecting Me. by Kobojunkie: 6:38pm On Dec 24, 2021
Easylion3569:
we have been suffering, because the money they always send for me is not enough, i have suffered alot since october till now, i just finish my hnd final exam, and my people are expecting me to come home for xmanx, but i cant leave her alone there, and right now we are starving.

i don't kno what else to do, right now, we are both planing to take poison and die together, its tool late to tell my people.If you dont hear from me again, drop your RIP..
Well, it means it is time for you two to go home and face the music. I don't understand why you would choose death over the but then the choice is yours to make. undecided

As for the gal you impregnate, I hope say she no be imbe-cile so? How an intelligent gal will abandon her family to go live with a man who has nothing but pocket money from his parents to spend is beyond me. undecided

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend Is Now Three Months Pregnant, The Decision I Took Is Affecting Me. by Easylion3569: 6:40pm On Dec 24, 2021
I'm not begging anyone for money, i dont even need it.. Only god knows why he created me like this, i have been going through alot, i'm crying right now. i destroy my self with my hand, i'm tired,

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Is Now Three Months Pregnant, The Decision I Took Is Affecting Me. by chatinent: 6:42pm On Dec 24, 2021
Easylion3569:
There are so many coment that contributed to why i did not abort the baby, i won't forget one of your comment mr chatinent, thanks, but right now, We dont want to suffer again.

Dear Father, ndeewo.
Re: My Girlfriend Is Now Three Months Pregnant, The Decision I Took Is Affecting Me. by Righteousness2(m): 6:42pm On Dec 24, 2021
Young man stop Lamentations and Man up to your situation.
There are Consequences that come with our decisions and actions in life so man up and quit these Lamentations.
Better call your family and tell them what is on ground. Hopefully they will give u some help.
Also go and see the Family of the girl and let them know what is on ground.

Abortion will make you a killer and Murderer.
Lastly If you think Suicide is an escape route, you are Decieving yourself. The Consequences of suicide is worse than what you are in now.

16 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Is Now Three Months Pregnant, The Decision I Took Is Affecting Me. by Easylion3569: 6:44pm On Dec 24, 2021
People from where we are staying already know because her stomach is starting to show up. I'v made the mistake, for people talking about money, my parants are rich, but not that very rich
Re: My Girlfriend Is Now Three Months Pregnant, The Decision I Took Is Affecting Me. by Easylion3569: 6:49pm On Dec 24, 2021
If i have told my parents like you people suggested at the earlier stage, it would have been better, but it is now three months..

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Is Now Three Months Pregnant, The Decision I Took Is Affecting Me. by GOFRONT(m): 6:50pm On Dec 24, 2021
A lion is posed to be the king of the Jungle....
Re: My Girlfriend Is Now Three Months Pregnant, The Decision I Took Is Affecting Me. by Mrkumareze(m): 6:52pm On Dec 24, 2021
When u dey knack, we were not informed. Oga, enter street, ride keke or okada.. do mason work, painting isn't difficult to learn..

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Is Now Three Months Pregnant, The Decision I Took Is Affecting Me. by Easylion3569: 6:56pm On Dec 24, 2021
It is because of the love my girl has for me that i was able to convice her to follow me, she make a mistake to knowing me, as i'm the worst to happen to her.
Re: My Girlfriend Is Now Three Months Pregnant, The Decision I Took Is Affecting Me. by Jidemoo: 6:58pm On Dec 24, 2021
Local man is just speechless
Re: My Girlfriend Is Now Three Months Pregnant, The Decision I Took Is Affecting Me. by enny234: 7:00pm On Dec 24, 2021
Mr man, 3months pregnancy is 12 weeks
It is not too late to terminate the pregnancy with drugs

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Is Now Three Months Pregnant, The Decision I Took Is Affecting Me. by Bluezy13(m): 7:05pm On Dec 24, 2021
enny234:

If this advice is feasible then it is permissible if admissible.
Re: My Girlfriend Is Now Three Months Pregnant, The Decision I Took Is Affecting Me. by switosman(m): 7:10pm On Dec 24, 2021
what sort of lily lever men we have around these days. this is just the beginning of the meaning of life and you are considering opting out. Boy man up and arise to your responsibility that you took on by yourself. Nobody forced you, you live by the choices you make. Go out there and make money, take care of the woman and her coming baby like you were taken care till you come of age.

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Is Now Three Months Pregnant, The Decision I Took Is Affecting Me. by Nobody: 7:10pm On Dec 24, 2021
enny234:
Mr man, 3months pregnancy is 12 weeks It is not too late to terminate the pregnancy with drugs
No mind am...
Re: My Girlfriend Is Now Three Months Pregnant, The Decision I Took Is Affecting Me. by Nobody: 7:36pm On Dec 24, 2021
enny234:
Bluezy13:

If this advice is feasible then it is permissible if admissible.
never you ever advice anyone to do abortion!!!!!!! God is watching

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend Is Now Three Months Pregnant, The Decision I Took Is Affecting Me. by Bluezy13(m): 7:43pm On Dec 24, 2021
studio14:
never you ever advice anyone to do abortion!!!!!!! God is watching

I am a strong advocate of abortion.
Unwanted babies constitute economical, social, visual and unwarranted nuisances to the society and yet the "God is watching"

22 Likes 6 Shares

Re: My Girlfriend Is Now Three Months Pregnant, The Decision I Took Is Affecting Me. by suffering: 7:47pm On Dec 24, 2021
if you dont hear from me again, drop your RIP
Let me drop one just in case. Rest In Peace. Gone are the days when threats of suicide moved me. People quick to commit suicide choose the better option. It is not by force to live.

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Is Now Three Months Pregnant, The Decision I Took Is Affecting Me. by Kobojunkie: 7:57pm On Dec 24, 2021
Easylion3569:
I'm not begging anyone for money, i dont even need it.. Only god knows why he created me like this, i have been going through alot, i'm crying right now. i destroy my self with my hand, i'm tired,
You actually trying here to blame God? undecided

FYI, this thread here serves as evidence against you should the gal die without you following her immediately during this event you talk say una dey plan. You better start using that brain matter housed inside your skull to your benefit for a change. undecided

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Is Now Three Months Pregnant, The Decision I Took Is Affecting Me. by Kobojunkie: 7:57pm On Dec 24, 2021
Easylion3569:
It is because of the love my girl has for me that i was able to convice her to follow me, she make a mistake to knowing me, as i'm the worst to happen to her.
and now you manipulate her into committing suicide with you. Is she an imbe-cile? Call her parents make them come take their child abeg! undecided

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My Girlfriend Is Now Three Months Pregnant, The Decision I Took Is Affecting Me. by Agricmoney(m): 8:01pm On Dec 24, 2021
make I dey read the comments.But if u open girl skirt make pikin always dey ur mind because nature fit vex for you one day.

Anyway, Agriculture is life

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Is Now Three Months Pregnant, The Decision I Took Is Affecting Me. by Nobody: 8:23pm On Dec 24, 2021
What i will not like is you allowing that pregnant girl take poison also. Two lives are involved here. But as for you, na better effective sniper you must take. One less scumbag to worry about.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Girlfriend Is Now Three Months Pregnant, The Decision I Took Is Affecting Me. by fati2001(m): 8:35pm On Dec 24, 2021
Easylion3569:
Hello Nairalanders, please lalasticlala, help me to direct them to my formal thread. Thanks..

nairalanders was the reason i did not abort the pregnancy, but what i did is even killing me more.. I'm still a young man of about 25yrs, please what ever advice you still have for me, say it..

so, to avoid the shame of allowing my friends, mum, dad and my siblings to find out i have gotten a girl pregnant, i had to take her with me to where i'm schooling, i'm in HND 2.. Without her people or friends knowing, and they have been looking for her..

i don't kno what else to do, right now, we are both planing to take poison and die together, its tool late to tell my people.

lalasticlala

HAPPY CHRISTMAS cheesy

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Is Now Three Months Pregnant, The Decision I Took Is Affecting Me. by Savedday: 9:18pm On Dec 24, 2021
One of the worst thing that can ever happen to a man is to be a simp. Pls, snap out of simphood.

9ja girls are out to add more burden to your life instead of softening it.

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Is Now Three Months Pregnant, The Decision I Took Is Affecting Me. by Truvelisback(m): 9:23pm On Dec 24, 2021
Easylion3569:

lalasticlala
Don't let abort the child. Ensure that u stand by her and take the responsibility.
Re: My Girlfriend Is Now Three Months Pregnant, The Decision I Took Is Affecting Me. by JustStupidity: 9:48pm On Dec 24, 2021
The time weh you dey knack, you no know the consequences. Ok RIP in advance but please give me your liver so as to continue my smoking
Re: My Girlfriend Is Now Three Months Pregnant, The Decision I Took Is Affecting Me. by Myzubby(m): 10:05pm On Dec 24, 2021
bury your ego swallow the pride and tell your parents . You will never know how they might treat you. Yes they will not be happy with you but you are still their child it is a priviledge. I pray your wife delivers safely. MAY GOD ALMIGHTY HELP YOU . AMEN

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

If your Boyfriend/Girlfriend Wrongfully Accuses You of Something? / The place of your dreams For your Honeymoon / ..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.