Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,434 members, 7,819,572 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:20 PM

Package Delivery Problems: USPS And NIPOST - Business (25) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Package Delivery Problems: USPS And NIPOST (454388 Views)

NIPOST To Introduce Banking Services To Rural Areas — Shittu / USPS Package Delivery Problems / Have U Used USPS Or EMS Lately? Share Your Experience (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) ... (106) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Package Delivery Problems: USPS And NIPOST by Nobody: 5:59am On Nov 28, 2015
Anybody that send or hoping to receive parcel during ber ber months should note that the parcel will stay long before delivered. This is not because NIPOST is not working but the pressure is always much for them to handle at this kind of period.
Re: Package Delivery Problems: USPS And NIPOST by teoforlee: 10:51am On Nov 28, 2015
It totally depends too, cuz last year in december, I received packages using nipost in a space of 1 week from usps, so I can advice you to use usps priority express mail international, and request tracking number with EG, EI, EZ.. CW will leave u.s in 3 days but will spend complete one month to get to u in nigeria. And LC cry pray!!!
Re: Package Delivery Problems: USPS And NIPOST by casey24: 12:46am On Dec 01, 2015
hi guys...pls i need help on how to get to uniport post office.i got a call about 2 weeks ago to pick up my packet but nobody seems to knw about the place.pls can someone give me directions frm NTA
Re: Package Delivery Problems: USPS And NIPOST by freeman67: 8:22am On Dec 01, 2015
tingFanG:
Please can someone help track these number. Got the goods from Aliexpress.Com. Some indicates Nigeria, but I can't track on nipost. The page just refresh back. RC111658675CN
WA042782855YP
YC870396789YW
RG217824214CN
YC867564694YW

Track them one by on www.17track.net u go see them. You may need to check on computer. The thing plenty I no fit write them here..about two of them are already in Nigeria sha..
Re: Package Delivery Problems: USPS And NIPOST by tingFanG: 8:40am On Dec 01, 2015
freeman67:

Track them one by on www.17track.net u go see them. You may need to check on computer. The thing plenty I no fit write them here..about two of them are already in Nigeria sha..
Thanks bro. Please can you give me details of the ones in Nigeria. Can't track on nipost. I appreciate.
Re: Package Delivery Problems: USPS And NIPOST by Stanley08(m): 1:39pm On Dec 01, 2015
I want to send something from one part of Lagos to another part of Lagos. (Yaba to Ojo). Please does anybody know any fast local courier/logistics company i can use?
Re: Package Delivery Problems: USPS And NIPOST by teoforlee: 7:16am On Dec 03, 2015
thunderbabs:
Actually visited the Lagos Mainland General Post Office ystday. Woman was nice enough to check thru their logs for my parcel, buh wz nt found which implies my parcel hasnt arrived yet. Will just ve to be more patient till the Ship on the High Sea with my package docks. if u have this kind of a "LC……US" tracking id, you on a long thing. Just sit back, buh dnt relax. For ur package shall travel for 40 days and 40 nights.

Bros any update on your package?
Re: Package Delivery Problems: USPS And NIPOST by thunderbabs: 4:32pm On Dec 03, 2015
Yea. wz @ d mainland general post office last week but my item wasnt found. i mean hasnt arrived which invariably means its either still on the high sea or hanging in d air, or probably stolen which i choose to rule out anyway. As @ ds moment, tracking status of my item hasnt changed since Nov 10th when it departed L.A. So, right now, my package is in God's hand. I hope it arrives anytime soon. Contacted doz who sent it too, dey told me dey wld rather discontinue sending stuffs to Nigeria cos it doesnt get delivered. So, na prayer remain nw.
Re: Package Delivery Problems: USPS And NIPOST by Fantastic2m(m): 8:15pm On Dec 14, 2015

Re: Package Delivery Problems: USPS And NIPOST by thunderbabs: 3:38pm On Dec 15, 2015
Hello fellas,

If you re a very good Hacker, help me Track dz package LC588296831US. The tin don leave US since November 10th, 2015. Buh e no gree arrive. Parcel Ultimate Search… eejjoooorrr ooo!
Re: Package Delivery Problems: USPS And NIPOST by tingFanG: 3:50pm On Dec 15, 2015
Fantastic2m:

seeminly you have an order to pick, visit the post office denoted with KWA, as it sound meaningful to the areas in your state at once and provide the order number.
RG217824214CN
always check nipost.gov.ng to follow up
also you may wanna use 17track.net/en/ to follow up orders as they progress
Fantastic2m:

seeminly you have an order to pick, visit the post office denoted with KWA, as it sound meaningful to the areas in your state at once and provide the order number.
RG217824214CN
always check nipost.gov.ng to follow up
also you may wanna use 17track.net/en/ to follow up orders as they progress

Thanks man, I got a call from the post office . Thanks once again.

1 Like

Re: Package Delivery Problems: USPS And NIPOST by MrsNaira(f): 11:02pm On Dec 15, 2015
thunderbabs:
Hello fellas,

If you re a very good Hacker, help me Track dz package LC588296831US. The tin don leave US since November 10th, 2015. Buh e no gree arrive. Parcel Ultimate Search… eejjoooorrr ooo!

Your item is categorized as Local hence the LC in the tracking number. Local Class mail stops tracking once it leaves the U.S. You have to go and check your the nearest post office to the address on the package.
Re: Package Delivery Problems: USPS And NIPOST by thunderbabs: 1:52pm On Dec 16, 2015
MrsNaira:

Your item is categorized as Local hence the LC in the tracking number. Local Class mail stops tracking once it leaves the U.S. You have to go and check your the nearest post office to the address on the package.

Thank you Mrs. I will go and check again. I pray its waiting for me @ the post office already.
Re: Package Delivery Problems: USPS And NIPOST by flick4real(m): 2:15am On Dec 22, 2015
Hi i had a Parcel shipped from Fall River MA, USA since on the 4th December 2015 and am still yet to get the parcel till date and its a First Class Priority Mail. iv checked all the post office's in Warri, Delta State but still No Trace of it. Please any advice? its a LC tho

Re: Package Delivery Problems: USPS And NIPOST by optimised: 3:05am On Dec 22, 2015
Is is safe to order phone from China through nipost?
This site ships worldwide via post.
http://m.gearbest.com/cell-phones/pp_268417.html
There is an option of shipping with tracking and insurance - which I intend to use.
However, is the present situation of Nipost and Customs safe enough?
Very recently, I ordered from that site ( item still in transit), I was not comfortable with how the parcel was packaged. (see attached pix). The content was fully disclosed on the parcel. I didn't mind since it was a minor item. But phone is costly, is it advisable to ship a phone through nipost since it is far affordable than through shipping agents?

Re: Package Delivery Problems: USPS And NIPOST by Deardeals: 2:26pm On Dec 22, 2015
please kindly help me Oooooooo. Since last week sad

Re: Package Delivery Problems: USPS And NIPOST by Deardeals: 6:42pm On Dec 22, 2015
Deardeals:
please kindly help me Oooooooo. Since last week sad
anyone here?
Re: Package Delivery Problems: USPS And NIPOST by YoungBrain: 7:19pm On Dec 22, 2015
Please can someone help me ask NIPOST where this package is?

Re: Package Delivery Problems: USPS And NIPOST by optimised: 12:36pm On Dec 23, 2015
YoungBrain:
Are you in Imo state? It seems to indicate movement from Lagos to Owerri. Just go to post office
Re: Package Delivery Problems: USPS And NIPOST by YoungBrain: 3:45am On Dec 24, 2015
@optimised

This package vanished between Lagos and Owerri.
neither of the NIPOST offices at the two locations
has been able to account for it
Re: Package Delivery Problems: USPS And NIPOST by optimised: 4:35pm On Dec 24, 2015
YoungBrain:

@optimised

This package vanished between Lagos and Owerri.
neither of the NIPOST offices at the two locations
has been able to account for it
Since it has tracking no, it could be traced from point to point.
You can contact their customer care no here:
www.nipost.gov.ng/Contact.aspx#
explain your problem to them and request for phone contact of the department to relate with or demand to know the function of: Investigation And Security Department - if there are to handle your case - ask for the phone no of the head of that dept., the affected officials should pay for it if they can't give you your parcel -- insist on that.
Alternatively, you can consult this nairalander: she is reputed to have assisted in giving advise on cases like this to a logical conclusion:
www.nairaland.com/mavinc4u
update us as you proceed. May God help you
Re: Package Delivery Problems: USPS And NIPOST by holusormi(m): 11:10pm On Dec 24, 2015
Hello everybody , i am also having some issues with a package sent to me from usa vis USPS
the package was sent by a shipping forwarder(bedabox.com) and on the usps website, something really weird is going on, as seen in the screenshots below,, later someone advised me to track via nipost website...

someone please explain what is goin on to me (screenshots attached below)

on the usps website, it shows departed from luxembourg right after completing customs clerance in nigeria , and on nipost office, it shows that it was sent to customs,, abeg wetin dey happen oooo

NB : Tracking Number: EC203260478US

Re: Package Delivery Problems: USPS And NIPOST by mavinc4u(f): 3:48am On Dec 25, 2015
holusormi:
Hello everybody , i am also having some issues with a package sent to me from usa vis USPS
the package was sent by a shipping forwarder(bedabox.com) and on the usps website, something really weird is going on, as seen in the screenshots below,, later someone advised me to track via nipost website...

someone please explain what is goin on to me (screenshots attached below)

on the usps website, it shows departed from luxembourg right after completing customs clerance in nigeria , and on nipost office, it shows that it was sent to customs,, abeg wetin dey happen oooo

NB : Tracking Number: EC203260478US

the package is in Nigeria at the moment . it should be on the way to your destination shortly.
Re: Package Delivery Problems: USPS And NIPOST by mavinc4u(f): 3:51am On Dec 25, 2015
YoungBrain:

seriously, since July and you kept quiet till December. you really tried, just hope they would still locate your item. what is the content?
Re: Package Delivery Problems: USPS And NIPOST by holusormi(m): 4:41am On Dec 25, 2015
mavinc4u:

the package is in Nigeria at the moment . it should be on the way to your destination shortly.

Thanks for the quick response , as at today this is the largest tracking information , where do I go to get it, where is NGACIO ??

Re: Package Delivery Problems: USPS And NIPOST by mavinc4u(f): 5:32am On Dec 25, 2015
holusormi:

Thanks for the quick response , as at today this is the largest tracking information , where do I go to get it, where is NGACIO ??

where is your location?
Re: Package Delivery Problems: USPS And NIPOST by holusormi(m): 6:40am On Dec 25, 2015
mavinc4u:

where is your location?

Ipaja is the address I used ... Lagos state ipaja , postal code 100006
Re: Package Delivery Problems: USPS And NIPOST by Deardeals: 8:28am On Dec 26, 2015
Deardeals:
please kindly help me Oooooooo.
Since last week sad
Anyone to suggest what happened to my items? ...since 18th , here's the latest update on it sad

Re: Package Delivery Problems: USPS And NIPOST by holusormi(m): 1:09pm On Dec 26, 2015
mavinc4u:

where is your location?

HELLO, still expecting your response, my address is ipaja , lagos state nigeria, postal code : 100006
Re: Package Delivery Problems: USPS And NIPOST by mavinc4u(f): 4:14pm On Dec 26, 2015
holusormi:

HELLO, still expecting your response, my address is ipaja , lagos state nigeria, postal code : 100006

okay, i am unable to figure out what the last code means but your item has been inserted in the bag for onward delivery. you can check the post office assigned to your address on Monday.
Re: Package Delivery Problems: USPS And NIPOST by mavinc4u(f): 4:16pm On Dec 26, 2015
Deardeals:

Anyone to suggest what happened to my items? ...since 18th , here's the latest update on it sad

your package has been in ibadan since 19th Dec, check your post office on Monday

1 Like

Re: Package Delivery Problems: USPS And NIPOST by agarawu23(m): 4:53pm On Dec 26, 2015
Hello
Pls what's the postal code of nipost office in festac 22 road. ?

(1) (2) (3) ... (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) ... (106) (Reply)

Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 / Free Skill Acquisition E-Center / How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.