Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,068 members, 7,953,264 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 01:12 PM

Package Delivery Problems: USPS And NIPOST - Business (26) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Package Delivery Problems: USPS And NIPOST (466144 Views)

NIPOST To Introduce Banking Services To Rural Areas — Shittu / USPS Package Delivery Problems / Have U Used USPS Or EMS Lately? Share Your Experience (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) ... (107) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Package Delivery Problems: USPS And NIPOST by tIce(m): 7:30pm On Dec 26, 2015
Guys what does this mean? Pls thanks

Re: Package Delivery Problems: USPS And NIPOST by mavinc4u(f): 9:15pm On Dec 26, 2015
tIce:

it means they attempted delivery at your address but don't mind them, they never went anywhere. check the post office assigned to your address.
Re: Package Delivery Problems: USPS And NIPOST by akagson: 12:06am On Dec 27, 2015
Hi . I bought two items from Aliexpress on the 11th of November. According to the the sellers, it should take between 30-60 days to get to me here in Nigeria. It's been about 45-50 days and I'm yet to receive any call from the post office. Does it mean that NIPOST no longer call people to come pick up their items or my stuffs haven't arrived yet? I am presently in Kaduna. The first time I bought something on Aliexpress, I was staying in Owerri, and they called me to come pick up my item.
Anyone has an experience with Kaduna post office?
Re: Package Delivery Problems: USPS And NIPOST by tIce(m): 1:23pm On Dec 27, 2015
mavinc4u:

it means they attempted delivery at your address but don't mind them, they never went anywhere. check the post office assigned to your address.
Thanks man
Re: Package Delivery Problems: USPS And NIPOST by mavinc4u(f): 4:42pm On Dec 27, 2015
akagson:
Hi . I bought two items from Aliexpress on the 11th of November. According to the the sellers, it should take between 30-60 days to get to me here in Nigeria. It's been about 45-50 days and I'm yet to receive any call from the post office. Does it mean that NIPOST no longer call people to come pick up their items or my stuffs haven't arrived yet? I am presently in Kaduna. The first time I bought something on Aliexpress, I was staying in Owerri, and they called me to come pick up my item.
Anyone has an experience with Kaduna post office?

why wait that long? check the post office assigned to your address.
Re: Package Delivery Problems: USPS And NIPOST by akagson: 4:49pm On Dec 27, 2015
mavinc4u:

OK. Tomorrow, I'll make sure I make it to the post office.
Re: Package Delivery Problems: USPS And NIPOST by holusormi(m): 9:30am On Dec 28, 2015
mavinc4u:

Hello there , I called a number on the nipost website , they told me it's likely the items were seized or sth ,,, what could be the cause of this ? I'll also be going there tomorrow though
Re: Package Delivery Problems: USPS And NIPOST by fiitz: 10:37am On Dec 29, 2015
Hello everyone!
i need advice on sending small package of cosmetics. i was thinking of using postal office from abroad and they will send it through nipost. Can nipost be trusted with such package? shocked The products weigh about 10 kg. The products are like body lotion and facial scrub.
Thank you all for taking time to reply and advice me.
Re: Package Delivery Problems: USPS And NIPOST by holusormi(m): 8:16pm On Dec 29, 2015
fiitz:
Hello everyone!
i need advice on sending small package of cosmetics. i was thinking of using postal office from abroad and they will send it through nipost. Can nipost be trusted with such package? shocked The products weigh about 10 kg. The products are like body lotion and facial scrub.
Thank you all for taking time to reply and advice me.

DONT use nipost ,,, contact mikkyangel of nairaland , am sure he should be able to help ... And u could use dhl ... But nipost , smh

1 Like

Re: Package Delivery Problems: USPS And NIPOST by Petroking: 9:39pm On Dec 29, 2015
Shinor:
I have already contributed my piece on a similar topic. Anyway i bought a TV camera in New York (B&H) and asked if they shipped to Nigeria as i was returning to London and so couldn't take the camera with me.
The guy said oh Sure and gave me 4 couriers. FedEx, DHL, UPS and GLOBAL MAIL EXPRESS. Nothing suggested that the so called Global Mail Express was another name for USPS. I chose Global Mail Express. The difference between them and FedEx was around $100. I paid and after getting back to london, i tried to track the item. It was then i realised that Global mail Express was another arm of USPS.
My people, the moment i realised they delivered through NIPOST, my beards went white from worry.
I quickly organised a 40 day fast with a continuation clause to carry on fasting until the item arrived lagos.
My phone bill went up as i called USPS every other day. There was no need to check whether my blood pressure went up around the time. Why state the obvious?
Finally the same God who saved Daniel from the lion's den came to me inside NIPOST's cage and delivered me and the camera to Lagos.

I have sworn not to go near USPS or NIPOST again.
Strangely when i have sent stuff by recorded delivery frm the UK, Its reached Nigeria without probs.

Global Mail Express is through USPS but it actually does not get delivered by NIPOST but by FedEx... I just gave you a clue

PRAISE GOD, HALLELUYAH
Re: Package Delivery Problems: USPS And NIPOST by Petroking: 9:41pm On Dec 29, 2015
tIce:

If you have the tracking number check it on nipost.gov.ng do have a great day. I think i helped a soul
Re: Package Delivery Problems: USPS And NIPOST by Petroking: 9:42pm On Dec 29, 2015
Manic007:
USPS (United States Postal Service) And NIPOST Package Delivery Problems

This is apparently the second time i am loosing package sent from USA through USPS to NIPOST i don't know why nipost a national carrier can't bring you package to your doorstep when DHL and others can i regret making her use the cheap stupid USPS package delivery arrangement she sent me the tracking number the package only tracks within US but even when it eventually gets to Nigeria it never gets delivered to your home is it that you have to go to NIPOST to collect it or how first i loosed a Laptop now i am about to loose my Sony PSP console with any idea on what i can do to retrieve all my packages please holla back at me-please call which ever goes through they both my numbers or mail me -i would really like to know if i should go to NIPOST office and which of their office because currently i live in OLODI-APAPA in LAGOS. thanks for your kindly and brotherly support and advice in advance.

I never LOST a parcel via USPS ... OR nipost except that parcel never entered into the country... Thanks
Re: Package Delivery Problems: USPS And NIPOST by Dymaco(m): 12:49pm On Jan 01, 2016
Mynd44:

Have you gone to your nearest NIPOST to inquire?

I mean the one closest to the receiving address
pls I want order for 300pics of phone screen. its contained in big carton and its 15kg. will nipost accept it. what is the no of days will it take to Nigeria, what is the cost 0f shipping t to nigeria,how safe because this is glass, if I use Singapore post where will I get it.,
Re: Package Delivery Problems: USPS And NIPOST by Nico4luv: 7:58am On Jan 04, 2016
hi. pls can somone explain this tracking status; nglosa ngaba receive item and insert it into domestic bag? thanks
Re: Package Delivery Problems: USPS And NIPOST by Ask4bigneyo(m): 9:42am On Jan 04, 2016
Nico4luv:
hi. pls can somone explain this tracking status; nglosa ngaba receive item and insert it into domestic bag? thanks
Ur package arrived safely to (Nigeria-Lagos), inserted into post office bag n on its way to (Nigeria-Aba.)

1 Like

Re: Package Delivery Problems: USPS And NIPOST by teoforlee: 5:24pm On Jan 04, 2016
platinumventure:
Horlayinka please can you or anyone on dz thread help to explain why a package I'm expecting from usps stopped tracking since 23 august when it got to london...Here is d usps tracking...LK189329671US

Bros have u gotten ur item yet? also have an item I'm expecting since nov 2
LC884862928US
Re: Package Delivery Problems: USPS And NIPOST by Nico4luv: 9:58am On Jan 05, 2016
Thanks
Re: Package Delivery Problems: USPS And NIPOST by herrlekan(m): 1:40am On Jan 06, 2016
Can anyone direct me to Ikotun post office,please.
Re: Package Delivery Problems: USPS And NIPOST by Dymaco(m): 9:36am On Jan 06, 2016
Ask4bigneyo:

Ur package arrived safely to (Nigeria-Lagos), inserted into post office bag n on its way to (Nigeria-Aba.)
pls I want order for 300pics of phone screen.
its contained in big carton and its 15kg. will
nipost accept it. what is the no of days will it
take to Nigeria, what is the cost 0f shipping t
to nigeria,how safe because this is glass, if I
use Singapore post where will I get it.,
Re: Package Delivery Problems: USPS And NIPOST by Ask4bigneyo(m): 2:25pm On Jan 06, 2016
Dymaco:

It depend on where you are buying from, how fast the seller can ship your package. I will advice you to ship tru (4-8days) DHL, FEDEX etc, but it will attract extra charges as stated by the seller. If you are using Singapore post,u will receive ur package btw 15-60days at nearby post office to ur shipping address but i dunno how safe it gonna be.
Re: Package Delivery Problems: USPS And NIPOST by porterayo(m): 9:29am On Jan 07, 2016
freeman67:

You can buy and forward it to that ur procurement company. There will only charge you for shipping. Then as for using NIPOST I know you will pay between 5-20% of what ever amount custom feel is d cost of your package..and you will also pay handling charge to NIPOST too.
please i want to know the price and the rate of clearing shisha and flash drive it's urgent please here's my email address porterayo5@gmail.com or
Re: Package Delivery Problems: USPS And NIPOST by thunderbabs: 5:34pm On Jan 08, 2016
Finally, after a much long wait, my parcel arrives. LC…packages can give one a nightmare. What i thought was lost has bin delivered to my postal address.

ETA wz 2months and a few days.

Pheew, Tnk God.
Re: Package Delivery Problems: USPS And NIPOST by porterayo(m): 6:30pm On Jan 08, 2016
Dymaco:

I can help in clearing the screen within 4-5days if no delay here's my email porterayo5@gmail.com
Re: Package Delivery Problems: USPS And NIPOST by porterayo(m): 6:32pm On Jan 08, 2016
Petroking:

I never LOST a parcel via USPS ... OR nipost except that parcel never entered into the country... Thanks
we do make use of DHL very well and we do deliver to your desire door step
Re: Package Delivery Problems: USPS And NIPOST by mypassions(m): 1:23am On Jan 12, 2016
!
Re: Package Delivery Problems: USPS And NIPOST by ugreat(m): 12:47pm On Jan 12, 2016
youngblaze:

Hi, goto this link and input your tracking number: http://www.nipost.gov.ng/Track_Confirm.aspx
If the item has arrived nigeria, it will show it's progress there, if you enter the tracking and nothing is shown then it means the item hasn't arrived nigeria. I also ordered a laptop and a studio headphone on the 30th of june from US with USPS international percel and it's in exchange office now, it should get to my post office in agege by tomorrow so hopefully by tomorrow I'll get my items. So typically those items took about 15 days to get here. I also normally buy stuffs from singapore and uk and i think tracking through nipost site will let you know the exact spot where your item is once it has arrived in Nigeria. Hope I've been of little help smiley
What is the meaning of exchange office?
Re: Package Delivery Problems: USPS And NIPOST by LUDALOOLO(m): 12:38pm On Jan 13, 2016
if you are looking to start mini importation like me you can choose to buy and wait for the goods to arrive in 7days with all shipping charges taken care by the seller. go to http://www.dhgate.com/store/19786412 thank me later. you can contact bill on his whatsapp +8618806655712

1 Like

Re: Package Delivery Problems: USPS And NIPOST by LUDALOOLO(m): 12:40pm On Jan 13, 2016
Dymaco:

pls I want order for 300pics of phone screen. its contained in big carton and its 15kg. will nipost accept it. what is the no of days will it take to Nigeria, what is the cost 0f shipping t to nigeria,how safe because this is glass, if I use Singapore post where will I get it.,

you can contact bill on his whatsapp +8618806655712 he will help get the package and help ship to nigeria in 7days. give it a try and thank me later bro
Re: Package Delivery Problems: USPS And NIPOST by Bigade: 10:54am On Jan 14, 2016
Pls can I send someone to collect my order at nipost on my behalf
Re: Package Delivery Problems: USPS And NIPOST by Nobody: 3:58am On Jan 29, 2016
Hello guys,
Please how long does it take a parcel to arrive nigeria kaduna state from houston usa. Any idea please? Through regular overseas mail not DHL or UPS/FEDEX
Re: Package Delivery Problems: USPS And NIPOST by bunmiano10: 1:33am On Jan 30, 2016
Please which us site can I buy from,,,please I need lists and secondly plus how do I ship ,is it through the seller method or logistics. And thirdly can someone collect my parcel on my behalf in the post office..please I need reasonable help..thanks
Re: Package Delivery Problems: USPS And NIPOST by justi4jesu(f): 2:07pm On Feb 01, 2016
bunmiano10:
Please which us site can I buy from,,,please I need lists and secondly plus how do I ship ,is it through the seller method or logistics. And thirdly can someone collect my parcel on my behalf in the post office..please I need reasonable help..thanks

Ebay,Amazon,Asos,10dollarmall etc

(1) (2) (3) ... (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) ... (107) (Reply)

Free Skill Acquisition E-Center / How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.