Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,716 members, 7,809,711 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:43 PM

Package Delivery Problems: USPS And NIPOST - Business (27) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Package Delivery Problems: USPS And NIPOST (453104 Views)

NIPOST To Introduce Banking Services To Rural Areas — Shittu / USPS Package Delivery Problems / Have U Used USPS Or EMS Lately? Share Your Experience (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) ... (106) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Package Delivery Problems: USPS And NIPOST by kenazuu(m): 12:51pm On Feb 03, 2016
I bought some items from ebay, the seller shipped it thru USPS. I was supposed to use receive the item on the 2-2-2016.
tracking of the item stopped at Jamaica since on the 14-01-2016.

please what should i do?

Thank u
Re: Package Delivery Problems: USPS And NIPOST by Rebe: 6:34pm On Feb 05, 2016
Dear everyone,

I am expecting a letter from Netherlands, to be delivered to my home address I was told it was sent on the 16th of January, 2016. However, the mail was not registered so there was no way I could track it. Does anyone have any idea how long it might take for it to get to Nigeria? Is it possible for me to go and enquire about the mail at the nearest post office since it was not registered.

I hope someone will be able to help.

Thank you
Re: Package Delivery Problems: USPS And NIPOST by dearsly(m): 11:54am On Feb 12, 2016
Abeg wetin dis fink mean??...

They av been inserting it into d bag for 3 days now....ope no b one chance!!

Re: Package Delivery Problems: USPS And NIPOST by bigsam2010: 8:01am On Feb 14, 2016
oyi2:
How will someone claim an item without the person knowing your name? Last time I checked when you are tracking your name DOES NOT appear! Please be a fraudster elsewhere. Thanks undecided
Thank you so much for your comment of calling me a fraudster.
Note that your tracking number is the real and main tool for you to get your package. If not, they will only ask for the sender's and receiver's name without any other info to deliver the items or goods.....
There are so many reasons why most items or goods are been delayed, not that they dont want to release them on time, but they are also doing their work to check if it is an online fraud items or not.......
Well, its not a problem to yield to my little advice..... By the time you fall victim one day with your tracking number, then you will understand me better.... Once again, thank you.
Re: Package Delivery Problems: USPS And NIPOST by bigsam2010: 8:12am On Feb 14, 2016
Rahmeek:

Ahan OGA. You, are you trustworthy?
No one is trustworthy when it comes to business transaction between 2 or more people, but until the service is been rendered with a good remark. At first, U dont think negative to who ever U want to have dealing with, it gives you unrest of mind.
Most of you guyz always go on one side thinking when it comes to money or other valuable things.... You never think or suggest to meet me one-on-one to complete your transaction for you. You should think that there will always be an alternative or solution to any related issue like this.... Just like when the custom seize a goods from the smugglers, you know that some people will always find a way to get theirs back while others looses theirs as well...........
Its not compulsory you have a deal with me, but I still warn you of not posting your tracking number online........
Re: Package Delivery Problems: USPS And NIPOST by oyi2: 8:49pm On Feb 14, 2016
You are very welcome undecided . I've had over 30 items sent to me from ALL over the world through NIPOST and they've always asked for my identification to see if CORRESPONDS with the name on the item. So how will they release an item with only tracking number only? Please feel free to deceive the newbies but don't come to me spewing rubbish.
bigsam2010:

Thank you so much for your comment of calling me a fraudster.
Note that your tracking number is the real and main tool for you to get your package. If not, they will only ask for the sender's and receiver's name without any other info to deliver the items or goods.....
There are so many reasons why most items or goods are been delayed, not that they dont want to release them on time, but they are also doing their work to check if it is an online fraud items or not.......
Well, its not a problem to yield to my little advice..... By the time you fall victim one day with your tracking number, then you will understand me better.... Once again, thank you.
Re: Package Delivery Problems: USPS And NIPOST by bigsam2010: 11:16pm On Feb 14, 2016
oyi2:
You are very welcome undecided . I've had over 30 items sent to me from ALL over the world through NIPOST and they've always asked for my identification to see if CORRESPONDS with the name on the item. So how will they release an item with only tracking number only? Please feel free to deceive the newbies but don't come to me spewing rubbish.
Thank you.... I did not make it compulsory for people to contact me.......I only suggest for people to contact me if there is any issue concerning your post...... Im actually talking from experience and it will always be the best teacher...... Once again, thank you.
Re: Package Delivery Problems: USPS And NIPOST by Nobody: 12:51am On Feb 15, 2016
Haha mr big sam looking for people to scam.

1 Like

Re: Package Delivery Problems: USPS And NIPOST by bigsam2010: 6:46am On Feb 17, 2016
Rahmeek:
Haha mr big sam looking for people to scam.
Honestly, I am not who U think.....
Re: Package Delivery Problems: USPS And NIPOST by bigsam2010: 6:51am On Feb 17, 2016
I believe most of you guyz dont know me and thats why U are condemning me....... I actually work for the gees that deals with online shopping through (*****) U get it? So shopping, packaging and shipping is my line......... We can work together if you want it...A trial will surely convince you. Thank you guyz......
Re: Package Delivery Problems: USPS And NIPOST by Nobody: 12:59am On Feb 18, 2016
bigsam2010:

Honestly, I am not who U think.....

Ok mr sam, please how long does it take an unregisterd mail from the US to get to naija?
Re: Package Delivery Problems: USPS And NIPOST by bigsam2010: 1:41pm On Feb 19, 2016
Rahmeek:

Ok mr sam, please how long does it take an unregisterd mail from the US to get to naija?
It suppose to take atleast 10working days
Re: Package Delivery Problems: USPS And NIPOST by demosoft: 1:59pm On Feb 19, 2016
Hmmm
Re: Package Delivery Problems: USPS And NIPOST by dube4peace(m): 6:08pm On Mar 01, 2016
SYacube:
i was sent a package from china and when i tracked it on nipost website it showed this
EVENT DETAILS
Event Time Event Details Next Office Event Office
May 11 2015 8:00AM UNSUCCESSFUL ITEM DELIVERY ATTEMPT NGSHOMO
May 11 2015 7:00AM RECEIVE ITEM AT DELIVERY OFFICE NGSHOMO
May 8 2015 12:14PM INSERT ITEM INTO DOMESTIC BAG NGSHOM NGLOSA
May 8 2015 8:43AM RECEIVE ITEM AT OFFICE OF EXCHANGE NGLOSA

DELIVERY EVENT DETAILS
Event Time Event Type Signatory Location Reason
11 May 2015 Unsuccessful item delivery Other

Pls can sm1 help on the meaning

Always check any post office next to your address
Re: Package Delivery Problems: USPS And NIPOST by dube4peace(m): 6:15pm On Mar 01, 2016
bigsam2010:
I believe most of you guyz dont know me and thats why U are condemning me....... I actually work for the gees that deals with online shopping through (*****) U get it? So shopping, packaging and shipping is my line......... We can work together if you want it...A trial will surely convince you. Thank you guyz......

My card has been saved on alipay platform, once I click buy, my account is debited without asking for password. I mean on aliexpress. Any risk?
Re: Package Delivery Problems: USPS And NIPOST by Ask4bigneyo(m): 6:21pm On Mar 01, 2016
dube4peace:

My card has been saved on alipay platform, once I click buy, my account is debited without asking for password. I mean on aliexpress. Any risk?
No risk... mine is also on der platform
Re: Package Delivery Problems: USPS And NIPOST by Nobody: 7:23pm On Mar 08, 2016
mavinc4u:

hello, hope you have received your item.please if you haven't received it, go to post office assigned to your address and claim your package.your package has been in Nigeria since 30th May,2012.

Hello. Great work u've been doing on here. Pls I wanna ask, A friend sent me a small package from the uk via royal mail to lagos but I don't have a P.o.box, I only used my house address as the recipients address. She was also told they donot use tracking numbers. Pls Where can I receive this item once it gets to Nigeria or would it be brought home to me? Does royal mail operate in Nigeria? She was told it would get to nigeria withing 5 days but in the event that the 5 days elapse and I don't get it, where is the likely place I can search for it? Thanks
Re: Package Delivery Problems: USPS And NIPOST by mavinc4u(f): 7:31pm On Mar 08, 2016
theoptimist298:

Hello. Great work u've been doing on here. Pls I wanna ask, A friend sent me a small package from the uk via royal mail to lagos but I don't have a P.o.box, I only used my house address as the recipients address. She was also told they donot use tracking numbers. Pls Where can I receive this item once it gets to Nigeria or would it be brought home to me? Does royal mail operate in Nigeria? She was told it would get to nigeria withing 5 days but in the event that the 5 days elapse and I don't get it, where is the likely place I can search for it? Thanks 

Royal mail is UK post office. How did she send it that it does not have tracking number. Ask her if there is any number with GB. You will receive it at the address on the package.
Re: Package Delivery Problems: USPS And NIPOST by Nobody: 9:40pm On Mar 08, 2016
mavinc4u:

Royal mail is UK post office. How did she send it that it does not have tracking number. Ask her if there is any number with GB. You will receive it at the address on the package.

I checked their website and it's stated that that they don't do international tracking. She said there's no number. When it gets to nigeria, would it be given to nipost?
Re: Package Delivery Problems: USPS And NIPOST by mavinc4u(f): 11:51pm On Mar 08, 2016
theoptimist298:

I checked their website and it's stated that that they don't do international tracking. She said there's no number. When it gets to nigeria, would it be given to nipost?
yes
Re: Package Delivery Problems: USPS And NIPOST by Nobody: 12:03am On Mar 09, 2016
mavinc4u:

yes

Many thanks
Re: Package Delivery Problems: USPS And NIPOST by Colemaxgrl: 6:34pm On Mar 21, 2016
Hello guys. I shipped documents from the US to Nigeria using usps. I was not given a tracking number and I was told it will be delivered to the house address I put on the parcel within 10 business days. Btw I used priority mail. Its over 15 business days and my family not received parcel yet. What do I do? And how can I get my parcel? Pls I need advice. Thanks
Re: Package Delivery Problems: USPS And NIPOST by oribi(m): 10:42pm On Mar 28, 2016
Colemaxgrl:
Hello guys. I shipped documents from the US to Nigeria using usps. I was not given a tracking number and I was told it will be delivered to the house address I put on the parcel within 10 business days. Btw I used priority mail. Its over 15 business days and my family not received parcel yet. What do I do? And how can I get my parcel? Pls I need advice. Thanks

since there's no tracking number it's difficult it will take sometime but should get here
Re: Package Delivery Problems: USPS And NIPOST by Solomondare: 3:36pm On Mar 30, 2016
Good-afternoon, I was sent a package from USA and here is the tracking number CX223560088US and when i tracked it on usps website it showed this

Date & Time Status of Item Location

December 15, 2015 , 10:56 am Customs Clearance NIGERIA

PLEASE HELP ME

(1) (2) (3) ... (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) ... (106) (Reply)

Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 / Free Skill Acquisition E-Center / How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.