₦airaland Forum

Welcome, Guest: Join Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 1,945,935 members, 4,031,949 topics. Date: Wednesday, 17 January 2018 at 11:05 PM

Package Delivery Problems: USPS And NIPOST - Business (45) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Package Delivery Problems: USPS And NIPOST (219846 Views)

NIPOST To Introduce Banking Services To Rural Areas — Shittu / USPS Package Delivery Problems / Have U Used USPS Or EMS Lately? Share Your Experience (1) (2) (3) (4)

(0) (1) (2) ... (42) (43) (44) (45) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Package Delivery Problems: USPS And NIPOST by luminouz(m): 6:08pm On Jan 10
Aeiromon n chijohn42k....thaks guys...I was called late last night to come to Ondo post office to get my package ...apparently it was forwarded there from the Akure post office....
U guys rock!!!!!
Thanks again

3 Likes

Re: Package Delivery Problems: USPS And NIPOST by aieromon(m): 7:55pm On Jan 10
okafot:

CH033764964US.
Thats d tracking number. Please update me on what to do.

The flight left UAE for Lagos on the 9th of January. NIPOST has made an entry on their database meaning the package should arrive Nigeria any moment from now.

Keep on tracking and read this article

https://www.editweaks.com/2017/11/shipping-with-usps-to-nipost-nigeria.html
Re: Package Delivery Problems: USPS And NIPOST by Dotman23(m): 12:11am On Jan 11
Please how long will it take a phone to be delivered to Ibadan from Lagos via EMS speed post
Re: Package Delivery Problems: USPS And NIPOST by okafot: 6:24am On Jan 11
aieromon:

The flight left UAE for Lagos on the 9th of January. NIPOST has made an entry on their database meaning the package should arrive Nigeria any moment from now.

Keep on tracking and read this article

https://www.editweaks.com/2017/11/shipping-with-usps-to-nipost-nigeria.html

That's the thing it got to nigeria that same 9th and an update was made that flight left lagos that same day. It's going to 48hours now. Plus does anyone have idea how much import duty for a laptop cost?
Re: Package Delivery Problems: USPS And NIPOST by mitcano7(m): 12:22pm On Jan 12
thanks to all of you that offered help.....i av successfully retrieved my package from NIPOST....after paying a fee....
very grateful

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Package Delivery Problems: USPS And NIPOST by Tholley(m): 1:18am On Jan 14
Somebody help me, my track status is showing Unable to deliver item, problem with address... Please what do I do. Here's the tracking id CP913619066NG
Re: Package Delivery Problems: USPS And NIPOST by aieromon(m): 9:57am On Jan 14
Tholley:
Somebody help me, my track status is showing Unable to deliver item, problem with address... Please what do I do. Here's the tracking id CP913619066NG

If the recipient is based in Texas, he/she should visit the post office and verify the package status so that USPS can reroute it to his location. The recipient better be fast about it before they send it back to Nigeria.

Whenever you're sending a package out of Nigeria, always confirm the shipping address written on the waybill before handing over package to NIPOST/EMS.

1 Like

Re: Package Delivery Problems: USPS And NIPOST by okafot: 7:04pm On Jan 16
Please o my people. My parcel has clocked two weeks since it was sent and has been in custom since 11th. It was paid 6 to 10 days. Do I need to be worried?
Re: Package Delivery Problems: USPS And NIPOST by hadassaheke(f): 12:07pm
Good day everyone. I've been trying to track a parcel sent to me from Nigeria and it keeps saying "No information about this tracking number, please check your item tracker".
Anybody been in this situation before?
PS: The parcel was sent from Nipost office in V.I to Germany.
Tracking ID is: CP913701134NG.
Cc: aieromon et al
Re: Package Delivery Problems: USPS And NIPOST by aieromon(m): 12:24pm
hadassaheke:
Good day everyone. I've been trying to track a parcel sent to me from Nigeria and it keeps saying "No information about this tracking number, please check your item tracker".
Anybody been in this situation before?
PS: The parcel was sent from Nipost office in V.I to Germany.
Tracking ID is: CP913701134NG.
Cc: aieromon et al

No cause for alarm. Use this to track

http://us.trackitonline.ru/?service=track
Re: Package Delivery Problems: USPS And NIPOST by hadassaheke(f): 12:31pm
aieromon:

No cause for alarm. Use this to track

http://us.trackitonline.ru/?service=track
Thanks a lot. I'm very grateful. God bless you!

(0) (1) (2) ... (42) (43) (44) (45) (Reply)

Forex Trading - Season 14 / Football(+) Betting Season 6 / Football Betting Agents....lets Meet Here!

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (0) (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2018 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.