Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,597 members, 7,809,168 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:34 AM

Package Delivery Problems: USPS And NIPOST - Business (49) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Package Delivery Problems: USPS And NIPOST (453052 Views)

NIPOST To Introduce Banking Services To Rural Areas — Shittu / USPS Package Delivery Problems / Have U Used USPS Or EMS Lately? Share Your Experience (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (46) (47) (48) (49) (50) (51) (52) ... (106) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Package Delivery Problems: USPS And NIPOST by KINGOFJAPAN: 8:46am On Feb 16, 2018
Ovinuel:
thanks broo,just don't know why country go dey useles like this..Monkey dey work balboo dey chop,no be for my case.God pass them
Bro how far? Where you able to get your package?
Re: Package Delivery Problems: USPS And NIPOST by temitimx19(m): 9:13am On Feb 16, 2018
zsch:

I picked up my package today. N23,700 for 1 mobile device. if i weren't aware of the ridiculous fee from this thread i would have removed shirt for them at the office. They still asked for N500 transport fare and 'lunch money'. If i can help it, never again with NIPOST, the custom fee is ridiculous, the ripple effect is the accompanying increase in sales price.
The staff were all too happy to tell me about a man that came earlier today to pick up a package and was billed N65,000 but refused to pay such an amount for a N17,000 item and asked that it be returned to the U.S.
Next time I could help you ship from the US for a little token. I charge #3650 ($10) for a mobile phone
Re: Package Delivery Problems: USPS And NIPOST by KINGOFJAPAN: 9:23am On Feb 16, 2018
temitimx19:

Next time I could help you ship from the US for a little token. I charge #3650 ($10) for a mobile phone
Do you handle Usps package?
Re: Package Delivery Problems: USPS And NIPOST by temitimx19(m): 11:17am On Feb 16, 2018
KINGOFJAPAN:

Do you handle Usps package?
yes lets chat on whatsapp 07036072670
Re: Package Delivery Problems: USPS And NIPOST by Ovinuel: 2:20pm On Feb 16, 2018
KINGOFJAPAN:

Bro I'm the same situation as the poster you quoted. Since on January 31st mine has been showing with Customs. I've been to my nearest post office, they it's not there. I've numerous nipost numbers and I get the same response. Did this clearing agent help you out getting your package? Was your package a phone?
I just sort mine out yesterday and it's been released but am being asked to pay 61k for it crazy..well drop your tracking number I will help you forward it to my contact at the airport they will help you clear it..don't worry you will get your package
Re: Package Delivery Problems: USPS And NIPOST by Ovinuel: 10:12pm On Feb 16, 2018
Thanks too you all that assisted me with your suggestions on how to go about my package.i finally received it today and am so greatful..God bless

1 Like

Re: Package Delivery Problems: USPS And NIPOST by zsch: 11:19am On Feb 18, 2018
KINGOFJAPAN:

Bro I'm the same situation as the poster you quoted. Since on January 31st mine has been showing with Customs. I've been to my nearest post office, they it's not there. I've numerous nipost numbers and I get the same response. Did this clearing agent help you out getting your package? Was your package a phone?

No, he didn't. He couldn't even track my item. Did I mention that when I received my item from NIPOST, the device was switched on. Someone certainly took it for a test run.

1 Like

Re: Package Delivery Problems: USPS And NIPOST by wolfenstein(m): 11:33am On Feb 18, 2018
zsch:

No, he didn't. He couldn't even track my item. Did I mention that when I received my item from NIPOST, the device was switched on. Someone certainly took it for a test run.
hmmm u talking, wen I got my package from nipost it was scattered and wasn't inside d box, phone 1 side, battery 1 side etc.
Re: Package Delivery Problems: USPS And NIPOST by ibbkiddsx: 1:04pm On Feb 20, 2018
Hello
Please I need information about a package I sent a month ago. I have been tracking it. But I want to know if it has been delivered. Here is the tracking number

RR053156804NG.
Below is the screen shot of the last information I have

Re: Package Delivery Problems: USPS And NIPOST by KINGOFJAPAN: 11:06pm On Feb 20, 2018
So I got a call from NIPOST today that my package is at my post office (after exactly 1 month and 8 days).

Was told to bring 18k to pay for customs charges before I'll be able to claim my package (package that's no longer with Customs oo grin grin)

Couldn't make it today but tomorrow na me and them. By the time I start to crase ehn..... Just kidding oo, I dey work on my begging/haggling skills cos I'll need it tomorrow grin

But lord knows I'll never use NIPOST again, will be "using" Temitimx19 from henceforth here's his thread:

https://www.nairaland.com/4265344/buy-phoneslaptopscar-partsetc-4rm-usa
Re: Package Delivery Problems: USPS And NIPOST by KINGOFJAPAN: 11:08pm On Feb 20, 2018
Ovinuel:
Thanks too you all that assisted me with your suggestions on how to go about my package.i finally received it today and am so greatful..God bless
How much did you use to sort out those thieves?
Re: Package Delivery Problems: USPS And NIPOST by wolfenstein(m): 8:29am On Feb 21, 2018
KINGOFJAPAN:
So I got a call from NIPOST today that my package is at my post office (after exactly 1 month and 8 days).

Was told to bring 18k to pay for customs charges before I'll be able to claim my package (package that's no longer with Customs oo grin grin)

Couldn't make it today but tomorrow na me and them. By the time I start to crase ehn..... Just kidding oo, I dey work on my begging/haggling skills cos I'll need it tomorrow grin

But lord knows I'll never use NIPOST again, will be "using" Temitimx19 from henceforth here's his thread:

https://www.nairaland.com/4265344/buy-phoneslaptopscar-partsetc-4rm-usa
I can help u with u package too
Re: Package Delivery Problems: USPS And NIPOST by Ollyz001: 3:21pm On Feb 22, 2018
Please I need your help bro... My package has been with cust
Re: Package Delivery Problems: USPS And NIPOST by Ollyz001: 3:26pm On Feb 22, 2018
Ovinuel:
Please I need your help bro... I want you to help me with your contact... Here is my tracking CH035618045US
Re: Package Delivery Problems: USPS And NIPOST by Ovinuel: 11:18pm On Feb 23, 2018
Ollyz001:

Please I need your help bro... I want you to help me with your contact... Here is my tracking CH035618045US
alright broo..drop your number I will forward the contact to you.you will get your package
Re: Package Delivery Problems: USPS And NIPOST by Ovinuel: 11:19pm On Feb 23, 2018
KINGOFJAPAN:

How much did you use to sort out those thieves?
50k o broo..I don't have a choice
Re: Package Delivery Problems: USPS And NIPOST by roseval(f): 5:18pm On Mar 02, 2018
Pls i nid help what does this means?

Re: Package Delivery Problems: USPS And NIPOST by roseval(f): 5:19pm On Mar 02, 2018
Pls i nid assistance what does this mean

Re: Package Delivery Problems: USPS And NIPOST by roseval(f): 5:21pm On Mar 02, 2018
roseval:
Pls i nid assistance what does this mean
should i go to the post office close to me, because am in Ekiti state.
Re: Package Delivery Problems: USPS And NIPOST by aieromon(m): 7:12pm On Mar 02, 2018
roseval:
should i go to the post office close to me, because am in Ekiti state.

Yes
Re: Package Delivery Problems: USPS And NIPOST by roseval(f): 8:31pm On Mar 02, 2018
aieromon:

Yes
Please do post office work on saturdays
Re: Package Delivery Problems: USPS And NIPOST by Otizzz: 6:24pm On Mar 06, 2018
Please who know the code to this post office?? What do I do??

Re: Package Delivery Problems: USPS And NIPOST by aieromon(m): 8:31pm On Mar 06, 2018
Otizzz:
Please who know the code to this post office?? What do I do??

What city did you put down as your shipping address?

It looks like Ota.
Re: Package Delivery Problems: USPS And NIPOST by Otizzz: 9:21pm On Mar 06, 2018
aieromon:

It looks like Ota.
I put Lagos bro. Does it mean it is in ota post office?
Re: Package Delivery Problems: USPS And NIPOST by Otizzz: 2:01pm On Mar 07, 2018
aieromon:

It looks like Ota.
Thank you bro.. The package is in ota post office.. I called them this morn and they said its arrived this morning.

1 Like

Re: Package Delivery Problems: USPS And NIPOST by cute0077: 8:32pm On Mar 09, 2018
Pls guys am expecting a package From US and the package should be in Warri any moment from now. Can someone help me with number if NIPOST guys working in Warri delta state
Re: Package Delivery Problems: USPS And NIPOST by Konnektions146(m): 6:13am On Mar 10, 2018
Otizzz:

Thank you bro.. The package is in ota post office.. I called them this morn and they said its arrived this morning.

Please I need contact of anyone I could speak to in Ota post office
Re: Package Delivery Problems: USPS And NIPOST by Lipscomb(m): 8:09am On Mar 10, 2018
Please what is the different between FedEx and nipost? If i use FedEx to shipping my stuff do I need to go nipost before I can get it ?
Re: Package Delivery Problems: USPS And NIPOST by Ask4bigneyo(m): 3:29pm On Mar 11, 2018
Lipscomb:
Please what is the different between FedEx and nipost? If i use FedEx to shipping my stuff do I need to go nipost before I can get it ?
No... You package will sure get to FEDEX office near you
Re: Package Delivery Problems: USPS And NIPOST by Lipscomb(m): 3:32pm On Mar 11, 2018
grin thanks bro. The package was landed in Lagos yesterday but on their website they said the package was delay by clearance .Although its on 14th they fixed I will get my stuff.
Ask4bigneyo:

No... You package will sure get to FEDEX office near you
Re: Package Delivery Problems: USPS And NIPOST by Chau(f): 9:05am On Mar 14, 2018
smiley

(1) (2) (3) ... (46) (47) (48) (49) (50) (51) (52) ... (106) (Reply)

Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 / Free Skill Acquisition E-Center / How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.