Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,407 members, 7,850,450 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 09:34 PM

8 Things Nice Guys Always Do Wrong - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 8 Things Nice Guys Always Do Wrong (580 Views)

Why Do Nigerian Guys Always Think They Were Rejected 'cause They're Broke. / Guys Always Go For Big Booty And Ass. E Get Why / Why Do Guys Always Announce When They’re Going To Cum? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

8 Things Nice Guys Always Do Wrong by Fancyforlife: 5:08pm On Mar 24, 2020
It is always good to be nice to your friends, family and partner. However, we some guys go beyond the line. They become too nice and everyone begin to take advantage of their kindness. It is good to be nice but too much of everything is bad. Watch this interesting video for more details:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bv9fyX-Uri4

(1) (Reply)

I Have A Weakness For My Ex Lover But Am Engaged To Another Man? / Tonto Dikeh's Savage Response To A Fan Who Asked If She's Converted To Islam. / I Need Relationship Advice

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.