Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,516 members, 7,819,861 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:56 AM

Why Do Nigerian Guys Always Think They Were Rejected 'cause They're Broke. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Nigerian Guys Always Think They Were Rejected 'cause They're Broke. (28651 Views)

Guys Always Go For Big Booty And Ass. E Get Why / Why I Dumped Nigerian Guys For Masturbation And Vibrator - Lady (photos, Video) / Why Do Guys Always Announce When They’re Going To Cum? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Do Nigerian Guys Always Think They Were Rejected 'cause They're Broke. by bodybuilder: 7:07pm On Sep 23, 2021
Why do Nigerian guys always think they were rejected 'cause they're broke.
Why do you have this mentality that your brokeness is your only flaw.
Might be another reason. That's girl you think rejected you cause you're might even be dating someone broker than you.
Sometimes you're not as broke as you think, it's just low self-esteem from comparing yourself with others.

It could be your bad looks, social awkwardness, bad hygiene, shyness and many other things.

Some guys underate the power of being good looking sha. So many girls can be gotten by just being tall and handsome, being rich is just a bonus.

197 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Why Do Nigerian Guys Always Think They Were Rejected 'cause They're Broke. by Futurez(m): 7:13pm On Sep 23, 2021
Before nko

7 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Why Do Nigerian Guys Always Think They Were Rejected 'cause They're Broke. by Ikukuudo: 7:22pm On Sep 23, 2021
Broke or no broke. I still believe that when you meet Someone that likes you, she won't really look down on you. But funny enough broke guys has the best d*ck grin

160 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Why Do Nigerian Guys Always Think They Were Rejected 'cause They're Broke. by Sonnobax15(m): 7:30pm On Sep 23, 2021
lipsrsealed
Re: Why Do Nigerian Guys Always Think They Were Rejected 'cause They're Broke. by MufasaLion: 7:30pm On Sep 23, 2021
No lady wants to be with a broke dude but surely, some ladies will accept you if they see that you ain't lazy and you have chances of becoming successful hopefully soon (most times).

201 Likes 14 Shares

Re: Why Do Nigerian Guys Always Think They Were Rejected 'cause They're Broke. by Nobody: 7:33pm On Sep 23, 2021
They might accept your broke ass but they'll definitely cheat on you with a rich nigga

311 Likes 27 Shares

Re: Why Do Nigerian Guys Always Think They Were Rejected 'cause They're Broke. by Totilopussylick(m): 7:36pm On Sep 23, 2021
Ikukuudo:
Broke or no broke. I still believe that when you meet Someone that likes you, she won't really look down on you. But funny enough broke guys has the best d*ck grin
you were making sense, only to end it with rubbish undecided

166 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Why Do Nigerian Guys Always Think They Were Rejected 'cause They're Broke. by Totilopussylick(m): 7:36pm On Sep 23, 2021
MufasaLion:
No lady wants to be with a broke dude but surely, some ladies will accept you if they see that you ain't lazy and you have chances of becoming successful hopefully soon (most times).
confirm

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Do Nigerian Guys Always Think They Were Rejected 'cause They're Broke. by Totilopussylick(m): 7:38pm On Sep 23, 2021
SmellySperm:
They might accept your broke ass but they'll definitely cheat on you with a rich nigga
Smellysparm, has that ever happened to you

10 Likes

Re: Why Do Nigerian Guys Always Think They Were Rejected 'cause They're Broke. by MufasaLion: 7:40pm On Sep 23, 2021
Totilopussylick:
confirm

That's it. You can't be lazy and not doing nothing and expect a lady that values her future to be wasting away with you when there are tons of men out there that might be genuinely interested in her and her dreams.

42 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Why Do Nigerian Guys Always Think They Were Rejected 'cause They're Broke. by Youngpo413: 7:41pm On Sep 23, 2021
SmellySperm:
True.

5 Likes

Re: Why Do Nigerian Guys Always Think They Were Rejected 'cause They're Broke. by Totilopussylick(m): 7:42pm On Sep 23, 2021
At times low self esteem is the murderer.

Such happened to me back then when I was still in school.

But I after realized i worked on it, now I bang p**sy and even get tired embarassed..

20 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Why Do Nigerian Guys Always Think They Were Rejected 'cause They're Broke. by stunnert(m): 7:47pm On Sep 23, 2021
Op, why tha fvck are you reasoning like a simp

These biiitches will dump your ass the moment your cash flow comes to a screeching halt. They just want to be useless and let you do and provide everything for them because of their entitlement mentality

39 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Why Do Nigerian Guys Always Think They Were Rejected 'cause They're Broke. by iRepNaija1: 8:08pm On Sep 23, 2021
Because having no funds is something some men can blame on outside circumstances (e.g. corruption, lack of jobs, etc). and therefore save their ego. It's almost impossible for some men to believe a woman does not want them because she doesn't find them physically attractive or there's little to no spark.

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Nigerian Guys Always Think They Were Rejected 'cause They're Broke. by bodybuilder: 8:09pm On Sep 23, 2021
iRepNaija1:
Because having no funds is something some men can blame on outside circumstances (e.g. corruption, lack of jobs, etc). and therefore save their ego. It's almost impossible for some men to believe a woman does not want them because she doesn't find them physically attractive or there's little to no spark.

You said it.

8 Likes

Re: Why Do Nigerian Guys Always Think They Were Rejected 'cause They're Broke. by Nobody: 8:26pm On Sep 23, 2021
Totilopussylick:
Smellysparm, has that ever happened to you
No. Na who get money dey reason love matter

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Nigerian Guys Always Think They Were Rejected 'cause They're Broke. by bodybuilder: 9:46pm On Sep 23, 2021
SmellySperm:

No. Na who get money dey reason love matter

Lol

5 Likes

Re: Why Do Nigerian Guys Always Think They Were Rejected 'cause They're Broke. by Nobody: 10:13pm On Sep 23, 2021
Totilopussylick:
At times low self esteem is the murderer.

Such happened to me back then when I was still in school.

But I after realized i worked on it, now I bang p**sy and even get tired embarassed..
any tips on how to get rid of low self esteem abeg

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Nigerian Guys Always Think They Were Rejected 'cause They're Broke. by Totilopussylick(m): 10:59pm On Sep 23, 2021
Bigiyo:
any tips on how to get rid of low self esteem abeg
Growth

Realizing yourself worth.

And try to always be yourself!

Thank me later!

28 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Nigerian Guys Always Think They Were Rejected 'cause They're Broke. by PacAmaru: 11:35pm On Sep 23, 2021
Omoh I'm a spec myself what fvckedd me up in my last relationship was bad breathe..I've tried different ways, nothing is working,even seen a dentist sef cry

Someone should come to my rescue pls

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Nigerian Guys Always Think They Were Rejected 'cause They're Broke. by siofra(f): 11:42pm On Sep 23, 2021
This is how bad the misogyny on nairaland is

16 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Why Do Nigerian Guys Always Think They Were Rejected 'cause They're Broke. by pizzzy(m): 11:42pm On Sep 23, 2021
More to your point op most people are of the opinion that a man should wait until after making money before dating but every now and then you see guys who are broke then you married or dating a lady who is beautiful than most chicks that have rejected you in the past. My advice to us men is keep hustling but still be on the lookout for that lady who has the skills, quality and intelligence to advance your goals.

45 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Do Nigerian Guys Always Think They Were Rejected 'cause They're Broke. by OG1BABY(f): 11:45pm On Sep 23, 2021
Because they think everything is centred on money

12 Likes

Re: Why Do Nigerian Guys Always Think They Were Rejected 'cause They're Broke. by ATEAMS: 6:11pm On Oct 10, 2021
Nawao0

1 Like

Re: Why Do Nigerian Guys Always Think They Were Rejected 'cause They're Broke. by Deathisfree: 6:11pm On Oct 10, 2021

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Nigerian Guys Always Think They Were Rejected 'cause They're Broke. by fourboys: 6:11pm On Oct 10, 2021
In our world today, love na money embarassed no allow anybody to dsiv u

42 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Why Do Nigerian Guys Always Think They Were Rejected 'cause They're Broke. by patoballistic: 6:11pm On Oct 10, 2021
The first factor of being rejected by a lady nowadays is because you are broke.

How can a lady say you are handsome, smart, and all good things, the ending sentence is but I can't date you

45 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Why Do Nigerian Guys Always Think They Were Rejected 'cause They're Broke. by phr0nesis(m): 6:11pm On Oct 10, 2021
What is it then
Other things that can make them reject guys can be overlooked if the guy has money. Brokeness amplifies flaws

29 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Do Nigerian Guys Always Think They Were Rejected 'cause They're Broke. by heartbraker(m): 6:12pm On Oct 10, 2021
I

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

A Kim Kardashian Or A Michelle Obama? / Husband, Wife And Lover Living Together / My Baby Mama Wants To Take My Daughter Away From Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.