Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,354 members, 7,815,750 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:36 PM

Making Money Working from Home While Coronavirus Makes The Word Panic [Picture] - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Making Money Working from Home While Coronavirus Makes The Word Panic [Picture] (5920 Views)

Does Semen Makes The Hips And Ass Bigger? / Coronavirus: Mass Masked Wedding In The Philippines / What It Really Means When A Lady Uses The Word "Dear" On You. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Making Money Working from Home While Coronavirus Makes The Word Panic [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 10:43pm On Mar 24, 2020
Working from home is the best thing you can ever do. You don't need to wait for a virus to start looking for a way to make money online while you sleep.

Yes, coronavirus reduced income for everyone, but it's picking again. Yesterday, it rose to $132 on Publishdrive and Amazon was higher. That is almost 50k and my share is proximately 30k without doing anything from 13 sales on PD.

So, dear friends, use this covid-19 holiday to learn a digital skill that will fetch you money while you sleep.

A word is enough. Working from home is sweet. Even writing books can make you money. So, get started.

A coronavirus is a word for the wise.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Making Money Working from Home While Coronavirus Makes The Word Panic [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 10:49pm On Mar 24, 2020
What is holding you back?
Re: Making Money Working from Home While Coronavirus Makes The Word Panic [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 11:01pm On Mar 24, 2020
Mr. Foolbuster, what is holding you back? I know you hate seeing people progress, but be honest and tell me what is holding you back from succeeding in life. God may listen to you today — don't die in silence.
Re: Making Money Working from Home While Coronavirus Makes The Word Panic [Picture] by Legionx: 11:02pm On Mar 24, 2020
No more giveaways from you
Re: Making Money Working from Home While Coronavirus Makes The Word Panic [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 11:05pm On Mar 24, 2020
Legionx:
No more giveaways from you

Drop your number and the name of the network let me drop #500 recharge card. You're the one and only luck person today.

Also, if you hate card, you can give it to Foolbuster, my little Bingo.

He is currently reading this post and he is thinking if she should reply with abuse and derogatory word or walk out with shame.
Re: Making Money Working from Home While Coronavirus Makes The Word Panic [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 11:18pm On Mar 24, 2020
foolbuster:

I still didn't read. If what you wrote is good, it will happen to you x10. If it's bad, then it will happen to you x10 as well. So, you're on your own curse. When you start facing challenges in life, know you brought it upon yourself.

My lovely Bingo is here to entertain my fans.

It seems you didn't go to auto section today to argue about Michelin tyre you can't afford.

#Smile.

2 Likes

Re: Making Money Working from Home While Coronavirus Makes The Word Panic [Picture] by Legionx: 11:32pm On Mar 24, 2020
iLegendd:

Drop your number and the name of the network let me drop #500 recharge card. You're the one and only luck person today.

Also, if you hate card, you can give it to Foolbuster, my little Bingo.

He is currently reading this post and he is thinking if she should reply with abuse and derogatory word or walk out with shame.

Give me escofi (not the free version)
Re: Making Money Working from Home While Coronavirus Makes The Word Panic [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 11:37pm On Mar 24, 2020
Legionx:

Give me escofi (not the free version)

Sadly, it's unavailable to the public. I can only give you the card — which its redemption stoppage is 11:59 PM today.
Re: Making Money Working from Home While Coronavirus Makes The Word Panic [Picture] by Tony142: 5:12am On Mar 25, 2020
iLegendd:

Sadly, it's unavailable to the public. I can only give you the card — which its redemption stoppage is 11:59 PM today.

His time for the card has expire, can I apply for the position of the card? cheesy
Re: Making Money Working from Home While Coronavirus Makes The Word Panic [Picture] by MadeINchenzen2: 5:37am On Mar 25, 2020
Your mates are donating test kits and beds for patients, there u are donating 500 naira recharge card...

God help u COVID-19_ doesn't get worse in Nigeria,

there might be a time when ATM cards becomes useless and all your cash at bank will be on a lockdown, even cash at hand will be useless cos all shops will be locked and there will be no open market that sells groundnut and ijebu garri to u when all ur stored food stuff finishes.

The garri and rice seller then will keep their goods to themselves for survival.

So u ll be fetching water from the well that u ll be drinking from morning to night whenever u feel hungry.grin

2 Likes

Re: Making Money Working from Home While Coronavirus Makes The Word Panic [Picture] by Nobody: 2:30pm On Mar 25, 2020
MadeINchenzen2:
[s]Your mates are donating test kits and beds for patients, there u are donating 500 naira recharge card...

God help u COVID-19_ doesn't get worse in Nigeria,

there might be a time when ATM cards becomes useless and all your cash at bank will be on a lockdown, even cash at hand will be useless cos all shops will be locked and there will be no open market that sells groundnut and ijebu garri to u when all ur stored food stuff finishes.

The garri and rice seller then will keep their goods to themselves for survival.

So u ll be fetching water from the well that u ll be drinking from morning to night whenever u feel hungry.grin [/s]

Okay — even though I didn't read.
Re: Making Money Working from Home While Coronavirus Makes The Word Panic [Picture] by Nobody: 2:48pm On Mar 25, 2020
Update. Today, only 1 of Joe's moderately priced book sold a copy for 30k and Joe's share is 15k.

COVID is making things fluctuate. Yesterday, there was no sale on PublishDrive, but lots of Kindle sales on Amazon.

Life goes on. If you're a man and you're not progressing financially, don't worry or cry — your time will come. Just keep being focused and pushing ahead and one day, God will surely answer you.

If you spend your time abusing people who are progressing and label them boastful, arrogant, show off, empty barrel, then God will not allow your barrel to be filled until you repent and focus on building yourself, not attacking progress or flaunting of others.

To motivate a Nigerian, don't blow big grammar like Patrick — show off what you're motivating them on because a picture says a thousand words.

2 Likes

Re: Making Money Working from Home While Coronavirus Makes The Word Panic [Picture] by Nobody: 5:03pm On Mar 25, 2020
Should I share my success stories?
Re: Making Money Working from Home While Coronavirus Makes The Word Panic [Picture] by Nobody: 6:33pm On Mar 25, 2020
ambitiouschap:
Should I share my success stories?

You're allowed, but there is a downside to it and that is: some of those who don't have success stories always hate reading about other people's success stories — they see it as show off.

So, if you can handle the abuse/hate you'll get and you're ready to reply all the people who will PM you to teach them after sharing, then go ahead.
Re: Making Money Working from Home While Coronavirus Makes The Word Panic [Picture] by MadeINchenzen2: 8:06pm On Mar 25, 2020
iClef:

Okay — even though I didn't read.
fool

1 Like

Re: Making Money Working from Home While Coronavirus Makes The Word Panic [Picture] by afonjabreed(m): 10:37pm On Mar 25, 2020
iLegendd:
Working from home is the best thing you can ever do. You don't need to wait for a virus to start looking for a way to make money online while you sleep.

Yes, coronavirus reduced income for everyone, but it's picking again. Yesterday, it rose to $132 on Publishdrive and Amazon was higher. That is almost 50k and my share is proximately 30k without doing anything from 13 sales on PD.

So, dear friends, use this covid-19 holiday to learn a digital skill that will fetch you money while you sleep.

A word is enough. Working from home is sweet. Even writing books can make you money. So, get started.

Please can you put me through on how this publishing thing works?
Re: Making Money Working from Home While Coronavirus Makes The Word Panic [Picture] by Jeremani: 10:46pm On Mar 25, 2020
pls add me on watsapp 08021176144
Re: Making Money Working from Home While Coronavirus Makes The Word Panic [Picture] by Nobody: 11:32pm On Mar 25, 2020
afonjabreed:

Please can you put me through on how this publishing thing works?

https://www.nairaland.com/5639791/

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Making Money Working from Home While Coronavirus Makes The Word Panic [Picture] by Nobody: 11:33pm On Mar 25, 2020
Jeremani:
pls add me on watsapp 080...176144

Such provision doesn't exist at the moment.
Re: Making Money Working from Home While Coronavirus Makes The Word Panic [Picture] by afonjabreed(m): 7:10am On Mar 26, 2020
iClef:

https://www.nairaland.com/5639791/
Thank you so much ,I really appreciate that
Re: Making Money Working from Home While Coronavirus Makes The Word Panic [Picture] by sunkee(f): 7:48am On Mar 26, 2020
iLegendd:

Pls add me up on whatapp 07052011809
Re: Making Money Working from Home While Coronavirus Makes The Word Panic [Picture] by Nobody: 9:04am On Mar 26, 2020
sunkee:

Pls add me up on whatapp 07051809

No group.
Re: Making Money Working from Home While Coronavirus Makes The Word Panic [Picture] by narit: 9:51am On Mar 26, 2020
iLegendd:
What is holding you back?
To avoid Criticism, do nothing, say nothing, be nothing. cheesy Mark Twain
Re: Making Money Working from Home While Coronavirus Makes The Word Panic [Picture] by Nobody: 7:35pm On Mar 28, 2020
Today, this morning, I sold 1 book for $100, but my share is only $59.99 which is only 22k profit from 1 book.

So, if you still don't hop in and get your share of the book industry, you're missing. You make money everyday while you sleep and even when you're old and dead, your children and grandchildren will make money with those your books. In fact, it a permanent passive income with your intellectual properties — your books.

1 Like

Re: Making Money Working from Home While Coronavirus Makes The Word Panic [Picture] by AdeolaB: 7:38pm On Mar 28, 2020
Bro please how do I go to work from home to make some money. Please
Re: Making Money Working from Home While Coronavirus Makes The Word Panic [Picture] by Nobody: 7:48pm On Mar 28, 2020
AdeolaB:
Bro please how do I go to work from home to make some money. Please

I don't teach or guide — I only motivate by showing screenshots of what is working. All I want is for people to use Google or YouTube and find out the rest for themselves.

I just want them to use me as a point of contact or motivation that the book business is a gold and it's better than oil.

Oil price/value will crash one day, but books' values will never crash or die — they multiply from generation to generation. Has the Quran or Bible's value crashed? No. Has the value of the book think and grow rich crashed? What of rich dad poor dad? No. And many more.

Find the topic people are yearning to read on and write a book on it.

Write great books or hire ghostwriters and you're permanently made if you understand the business and write on evergreen niches.

Luckily, Google and YouTube have 99% all anyone will ever need to become a millionaire in this business for free.

The only difference between who will succeed and who won't will be laziness or focus. Interested people should choose one and stick to it.

2 Likes

Re: Making Money Working from Home While Coronavirus Makes The Word Panic [Picture] by Froshloaded: 7:51pm On Mar 28, 2020
iClef:

I don't teach or guide — I only motivate by showing screenshots of what is working. All I want is for people to use Google or YouTube and find out the rest for themselves.

I just want them to use me as a point of contact or motivation that the book business is a gold and it's better than oil.

Oil price/value will crash one day, but books' values will never crash or die — they multiply from generation to generation. Has the Quran Bible's value crashed? No. The the value of the book think and grow rich crashed? What of rich dad poor dad? No.

Write great books or hire ghostwriters and you're permanently made if you understand the business and write on evergreen niches.

Luckily, Google and YouTube have 99% all anyone will ever need to become a millionaire in this business for free.

The only difference between who will succeed and who won't will be laziness or focus. Interested people should choose one and stick to it.

On what platforms do you sell your books?

1 Like

Re: Making Money Working from Home While Coronavirus Makes The Word Panic [Picture] by Nobody: 7:56pm On Mar 28, 2020
Froshloaded:

On what platforms do you sell your books?

I sell everywhere, but I'm only showing screenshot of PublishDrive. I don't want to bombard people with everything.

You know how some people feel depressed after reading my post. The little I show, they call it show off, so imagine what will happen if I expose everything — dem go just shoot me and drink sniper so we can all die together.

Flaunting success makes people angry, so I use my head and don't reveal much. In fact, I'll soon stop creating posts on Nairaland make I no go make people wey dey dey envious easily kill themselves for my matter.

#Smile.

3 Likes

Re: Making Money Working from Home While Coronavirus Makes The Word Panic [Picture] by Olas00(m): 7:58pm On Mar 28, 2020
Is Humor book is around?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

What Songs Do Guys Use To 'toast' Girls When They Come Over? / Women Should Be Submissive With Their Husbands / Will You Break Up With Your Present Girl Friend For This? (picture)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.