Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,775 members, 7,851,641 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 02:54 AM

Osinbajo Tests Negative For Coronavirus - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Osinbajo Tests Negative For Coronavirus (33679 Views)

Obasanjo Tests Negative For Coronavirus / Seyi Makinde Recovers, Tests Negative For Coronavirus / COVID-19: Buhari Tests Negative, Kyari Is Positive (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Osinbajo Tests Negative For Coronavirus by Jaemes(m): 10:45am On Mar 25, 2020
Test inconclusive...wait till after 14days , then test again just to be sure

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo Tests Negative For Coronavirus by Nobody: 10:45am On Mar 25, 2020
NairaMaster1:

Are you saying Muslims don't have God? Zombies eeh
between osibade god and buhari god, which is more powerful? which is supreme?
Re: Osinbajo Tests Negative For Coronavirus by Fuckkthemod: 10:46am On Mar 25, 2020
Nukilia:

Too much sense no go kee you grin

Lol na the dividend of evil dem dey reap so

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo Tests Negative For Coronavirus by ajebuter(f): 10:47am On Mar 25, 2020
I am genuinely happy for the VP..

He may not be the best but he is not the worst in this administration..

4 Likes

Re: Osinbajo Tests Negative For Coronavirus by anochuko01(m): 10:49am On Mar 25, 2020
BUHARIISCURSED:
Make he run cause them fit send agents to cough on his face
Osibanjo has the surest spiritual back bone of all politicians.... I can bet anything that the guy would be exempted as long as he's obedient to instructions.

3 Likes

Re: Osinbajo Tests Negative For Coronavirus by babtunns(m): 10:50am On Mar 25, 2020
Lostz:
buhari is a Muslim and still tested negative

Gos of Nasfat is Alive... So no ill feelings
Re: Osinbajo Tests Negative For Coronavirus by Btruth: 10:51am On Mar 25, 2020
See all of them like medical doctors..... Lol
Re: Osinbajo Tests Negative For Coronavirus by lawbabs: 10:53am On Mar 25, 2020
Okwyjesus:
God of RCCG is alive.
tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue

He isn't the God of other places and churches?

Religion will destroy you people.

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo Tests Negative For Coronavirus by enemyofprogress: 10:54am On Mar 25, 2020
That is very good. All that is needed now is for those two people to go 6 feet below and the job will be completely completed
Re: Osinbajo Tests Negative For Coronavirus by enemyofprogress: 10:55am On Mar 25, 2020
Okwyjesus:
God of RCCG is alive.
see stupidity
Re: Osinbajo Tests Negative For Coronavirus by enemyofprogress: 10:55am On Mar 25, 2020
ajebuter:
I am genuinely happy for the VP..

He may not be the best but he is not the worst in this administration..

yinmu
Re: Osinbajo Tests Negative For Coronavirus by enemyofprogress: 10:57am On Mar 25, 2020
anochuko01:

Osibanjo has the surest spiritual back bone of all politicians.... I can bet anything that the guy would be exempted as long as he's obedient to instructions.
abeg make i hear word. That short man's hands too no clean jo. Spiritual backbone my yansh
Re: Osinbajo Tests Negative For Coronavirus by Yebosola(m): 10:58am On Mar 25, 2020
Slawormir:

Damnnnnn niggarrr
Be a real niggarrr
There is only one star boy on planet earth
And that na Neymar da Silva Santos Júnior of PSG

The one when dey aso rock for Abuja na mere house boy

Haters will surely die young, continue with your folly, we know Una, nothing goods can never come from u

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo Tests Negative For Coronavirus by baconline(m): 11:00am On Mar 25, 2020
Thank God u are OK, go and rule well !!
Re: Osinbajo Tests Negative For Coronavirus by Nobody: 11:01am On Mar 25, 2020
Lostz:
too early for him too test positive. continue isolating till a new test is conducted after 14days
Have you been tested before you start monitoring the health status of others?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Osinbajo Tests Negative For Coronavirus by midform(m): 11:03am On Mar 25, 2020
Sigh of relief for d star boy!

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo Tests Negative For Coronavirus by Nobody: 11:04am On Mar 25, 2020
DEROX:
I know the civil war inferiority complex dey worry you buh who cares Nigeria can't fall wait you no dey tire since 1966 you still dey wait Omo ase

Did you say inferiority complex? Oh let me educate you.

We produced the first educated vice president after the war.

Have the highest number of billionaires in the country, without assistance of government.

We control commerce and industry

Have the lowest poverty rate in the country

All these from from 25 pounds o.

I can go on and on but deal with this first.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osinbajo Tests Negative For Coronavirus by Worksunlimited: 11:09am On Mar 25, 2020
Re: Osinbajo Tests Negative For Coronavirus by adelaja70(m): 11:10am On Mar 25, 2020
Slawormir:

Damnnnnn niggarrr
Be a real niggarrr
There is only one star boy on planet earth
And that na Neymar da Silva Santos Júnior of PSG

The one when dey aso rock for Abuja na mere house boy
Ori yin ti gbale Sir... Go for medical check up and please don't forget to thank me later.
Re: Osinbajo Tests Negative For Coronavirus by Nobody: 11:11am On Mar 25, 2020
Mr vice President in 14 days
Re: Osinbajo Tests Negative For Coronavirus by ylaa(f): 11:12am On Mar 25, 2020
Thank you Jesus
He will continue to test negative.
The mark of Jesus is upon him.
Touch not my anointed, no be only to killers but virus inclusive.

quote author=murecool post=87747957]

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.vanguardngr.com/2020/03/just-in-osinbajo-tests-negative-for-coronavirus/amp/[/quote]
Re: Osinbajo Tests Negative For Coronavirus by BreconHills(m): 11:12am On Mar 25, 2020
dkdmy:
That’s good to hear! I hope Corona is teaching the ruling class vital lessons that they need to develop this country! Now there is nowhere to run to

It is teaching them that they dont have to travel abroad in order to hold a meeting.
Re: Osinbajo Tests Negative For Coronavirus by adenigga(m): 11:16am On Mar 25, 2020
seunmsg:
While this is a little cheering news at this moment, it is not yet uhuru. Bala Mohammed also tested negative initially before testing positive the following day. The VP should continue in self isolation for 14 days. If he’s still negative after the 14 days, we can heave a sigh of relief.
.......even Buhari!!!!
Re: Osinbajo Tests Negative For Coronavirus by amaridigital(m): 11:17am On Mar 25, 2020
ruggedtimi:
Osinbanjo should be sworn in as acting president Asap.

Not a good time to be President bro. I don't envy any president right now when there is neither FEC meeting, nor council of state meeting. Aso Rock is almost lockdown.
Who wants to be a President in crisis?. Our economy is heading for total collapse. The Army is preparing to storm our streets. Funniest thing is, we all look helpless. People ask why God couldn't prevent this.They've forgotten we are in the end time and these are bound to happen. This is a wake-up call to the lukewarm Church. The sleeping virgin. The end is near.
Re: Osinbajo Tests Negative For Coronavirus by Ascend2662: 11:19am On Mar 25, 2020
All well b well
Re: Osinbajo Tests Negative For Coronavirus by Turantula(m): 11:25am On Mar 25, 2020
Lostz:
buhari is a Muslim and still tested negative
You meant to say audio negative
Re: Osinbajo Tests Negative For Coronavirus by victorazyvictor(m): 11:26am On Mar 25, 2020
Lostz:
but you believe his VP who also have direct contact with those who tested positive is negative?

Abba and VP doesn't cross path.
Re: Osinbajo Tests Negative For Coronavirus by DEROX: 11:30am On Mar 25, 2020
9jaDoomCountry:

Did you say inferiority complex? Oh let me educate you.

We produced the first educated vice president after the war.

Have the highest number of billionaires in the country, without assistance of government.

We control commerce and industry

Have the lowest poverty rate in the country

All these from from 25 pounds o.

I can go on and on but deal with this first.
yes billionaires that never make Forbes list local champions vice president on consolation your acclaimed industrial power yet shout marginalization up and down low political thinking calculations that's why any region that partners with you must fail forget shagari he won in court on the basis of being a northerner an Igbo can never win political court case against other region in this Nigeria .Guy go think ur Igbo is very confused referendum today 2023 presidency tomorrow Biafra next week that's why you are a laughing stock for others

3 Likes

Re: Osinbajo Tests Negative For Coronavirus by lasheun: 11:31am On Mar 25, 2020
Okwyjesus:
God of RCCG is alive.
Ooh, una own God different for dia?
Re: Osinbajo Tests Negative For Coronavirus by Nobody: 11:32am On Mar 25, 2020
Batam:

Have you been tested before you start monitoring the health status of others?
no contact with infected persons and no symptom
Re: Osinbajo Tests Negative For Coronavirus by chaloskyx: 11:33am On Mar 25, 2020
puppet i could careless if you get coronavirus you all are thieves pastor my foot you have seen political money and your integrity has been bought. you have not done anything for the masses since you became vice president
Re: Osinbajo Tests Negative For Coronavirus by Miracle1991: 11:36am On Mar 25, 2020
seunmsg:
While this is a little cheering news at this moment, it is not yet uhuru. Bala Mohammed also tested negative initially before testing positive the following day. The VP should continue in self isolation for 14 days. If he’s still negative after the 14 days, we can heave a sigh of relief.
Bala Muhammad never tested negative.
When he discovered that atiku son is positive, he Bala Muhammad went on isolation and his sample was received and sent to Abuja where it was discovered that he is positive.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

A Detailed Analysis On Why Hon James Faleke Should Be The APC Gov Candidate / 2023 Presidency: El-rufai’s Men Rev Up Campaign / Emir Of Kano Dr. Aminu Visits Former President Buhari In Daura (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.