Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,446 members, 7,846,852 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 04:03 AM

Osinbajo Tests Negative For Coronavirus - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Osinbajo Tests Negative For Coronavirus (33667 Views)

Obasanjo Tests Negative For Coronavirus / Seyi Makinde Recovers, Tests Negative For Coronavirus / COVID-19: Buhari Tests Negative, Kyari Is Positive (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Osinbajo Tests Negative For Coronavirus by Nobody: 11:37am On Mar 25, 2020
Lostz:
no contact with infected persons and no symptom
How do you know that the people you have met have not come in contact with the people that have contacted the virus home or abroad.

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo Tests Negative For Coronavirus by micflo28(m): 11:38am On Mar 25, 2020
Teeceepat:
Thank God. I don tire to hear bad news, na good news i won hear. God help us oh.
Be the good news. Help people around you that are hungry this period and also give your old cloths to those who need it. Be the change you want to see.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Osinbajo Tests Negative For Coronavirus by chrisxxx(m): 11:41am On Mar 25, 2020
Why would he not test negative when Kyari had quarantined and isolated him all this while.
Re: Osinbajo Tests Negative For Coronavirus by Dareal90s(m): 11:44am On Mar 25, 2020
Lostz:
buhari is a Muslim and still tested negative
But he never said Buhari doesn't av a God, he is thanking his own God on behalf of the VP, anyone can do so on behalf of Buhari.

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo Tests Negative For Coronavirus by rita25(f): 11:44am On Mar 25, 2020
PRAISE THE LORD DADDY ADEBOYE SAID IT WILL NOT COME NEAR US AND IT DID NOT.......................................THE ISMELITES ARE SEEING SONTIN grin
Re: Osinbajo Tests Negative For Coronavirus by Nobody: 11:54am On Mar 25, 2020
DEROX:
yes billionaires that never make Forbes list local champions vice president on consolation your acclaimed industrial power yet shout marginalization up and down low political thinking calculations that's why any region that partners with you must fail forget shagari he won in court on the basis of being a northerner an Igbo can never win political court case against other region in this Nigeria .Guy go think ur Igbo is very confused referendum today 2023 presidency tomorrow Biafra next week that's why you are a laughing stock for others

Show us your billionaire that is on Forbes besides who Forbes help? Vice president on consolation you say? But your professor of law is ass licking the patron cattle herders. Yes even with the marginalization we are not lagging. Maybe you are even a tenant in one of the buildings built by Igbo with 25 pounds.

And does it look to you that Igbos are hell bent in your presidency? We need freedom but only zombies put their whole eggs in one basket. You forgot poverty rate .
Re: Osinbajo Tests Negative For Coronavirus by Nobody: 11:57am On Mar 25, 2020
Batam:

How do you know that the people you have met have not come in contact with the people that have contacted the virus home or abroad.
no known contact
Re: Osinbajo Tests Negative For Coronavirus by seunmsg(m): 11:58am On Mar 25, 2020
Miracle1991:
Bala Muhammad never tested negative.
When he discovered that atiku son is positive, he Bala Muhammad went on isolation and his sample was received and sent to Abuja where it was discovered that he is positive.

https://www.nairaland.com/5752442/bauchi-governor-test-negative-coronavirus
Re: Osinbajo Tests Negative For Coronavirus by MrNipplesLover(m): 11:59am On Mar 25, 2020
VP Osinbajo was tested negative by the use of technology, not one Alfa or pastor come pray for am and reveal that he's negative, and some mumu religious bigots are fighting already.

SMH.

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo Tests Negative For Coronavirus by farem: 12:10pm On Mar 25, 2020
Fuckkthemod:
Buhari sent his chief of staff on the VP’s or Fashola's duty and he brought him the virus.

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo Tests Negative For Coronavirus by menacetosociety: 12:10pm On Mar 25, 2020
Slawormir:

Damnnnnn niggarrr
Be a real niggarrr
There is only one star boy on planet earth
And that na Neymar da Silva Santos Júnior of PSG

The one when dey aso rock for Abuja na mere house boy
I for yab u but we be comrade in the sweet World of Marijuana!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Osinbajo Tests Negative For Coronavirus by kayusely70(m): 12:12pm On Mar 25, 2020
God is in control
Re: Osinbajo Tests Negative For Coronavirus by badaoyeyemi(f): 12:21pm On Mar 25, 2020
grin
Fuckkthemod:
Buhari sent his chief of staff on the VP’s duty and he brought him the virus.

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo Tests Negative For Coronavirus by northvietnam(m): 12:28pm On Mar 25, 2020
Mr president incoming

Re: Osinbajo Tests Negative For Coronavirus by femi4: 12:34pm On Mar 25, 2020
Okwyjesus:
God of RCCG is alive.
tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue
you are spiritual illiterate
Re: Osinbajo Tests Negative For Coronavirus by Geeboy10(m): 1:14pm On Mar 25, 2020
Teeceepat:
Thank God. I don tire to hear bad news, na good news i won hear. God help us oh.
negative news abi? cheesy
Re: Osinbajo Tests Negative For Coronavirus by davit: 1:15pm On Mar 25, 2020
Sense wee not kee you!
Fuckkthemod:
Buhari sent his chief of staff on the VP’s duty and he brought him the virus.

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo Tests Negative For Coronavirus by Wada3: 1:17pm On Mar 25, 2020
Glory be to God for this good news
Re: Osinbajo Tests Negative For Coronavirus by ayusco85(m): 1:24pm On Mar 25, 2020
Okwyjesus:
God of RCCG is alive.
tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue

Paganism. What's God of RCCG
Re: Osinbajo Tests Negative For Coronavirus by aisha544: 2:02pm On Mar 25, 2020
Re: Osinbajo Tests Negative For Coronavirus by aisha740: 2:07pm On Mar 25, 2020
Re: Osinbajo Tests Negative For Coronavirus by Dcoy: 3:12pm On Mar 25, 2020
Today Bauchi governor negative, tomorrow positive, today osibanjo negative tomorrow?
Nigeria testing pattern
Re: Osinbajo Tests Negative For Coronavirus by Legendguru: 3:20pm On Mar 25, 2020
Good for him
Re: Osinbajo Tests Negative For Coronavirus by DEROX: 8:55pm On Mar 25, 2020
9jaDoomCountry:

Show us your billionaire that is on Forbes besides who Forbes help? Vice president on consolation you say? But your professor of law is ass licking the patron cattle herders. Yes even with the marginalization we are not lagging. Maybe you are even a tenant in one of the buildings built by Igbo with 25 pounds.

And does it look to you that Igbos are hell bent in your presidency? We need freedom but only zombies put their whole eggs in one basket. You forgot poverty rate .
idiot go check it out Mike adenuga folorunsho alakija Abdul salad rabiu who do you have online billionaires Aline the Vice President your father wished he was ode God forbid me being a tenant in an osu compound an still in 200 level in uniilorin so I stay with my father I don't know why Gowon never wipped your fathers totally online chestbeaters remember to check Forbes 2020 and show me yours oo
Re: Osinbajo Tests Negative For Coronavirus by Nobody: 9:06pm On Mar 25, 2020
DEROX:
idiot go check it out Mike adenuga folorunsho alakija Abdul salad rabiu who do you have online billionaires Aline the Vice President your father wished he was ode God forbid me being a tenant in an osu compound an still in 200 level in uniilorin so I stay with my father I don't know why Gowon never wipped your fathers totally online chestbeaters remember to check Forbes 2020 and show me yours oo

Now I know I dealing with one small boy that is eating his father's food and washing his Mama's plates.

Mcteeew!
Re: Osinbajo Tests Negative For Coronavirus by Drosonogasta(m): 4:57pm On Mar 26, 2020
Thank God
Every man is equal before this virus called corona

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Operation Get Your PVC: Alaba International Market Shutting Down 9th June 2022 / Retired NSCDC DCG, Shem Obafiaye, Patented The “My Oga At The Top” / Tinubu Watched Ododo’s Inauguration From France (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.