Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,766 members, 7,851,616 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 12:58 AM

Osinbajo Tests Negative For Coronavirus - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Osinbajo Tests Negative For Coronavirus (33672 Views)

Obasanjo Tests Negative For Coronavirus / Seyi Makinde Recovers, Tests Negative For Coronavirus / COVID-19: Buhari Tests Negative, Kyari Is Positive (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Osinbajo Tests Negative For Coronavirus by Nukilia: 10:23am On Mar 25, 2020
Fuckkthemod:
Buhari sent his chief of staff on the VP’s duty and he brought him the virus.

Too much sense no go kee you grin

3 Likes

Re: Osinbajo Tests Negative For Coronavirus by Ayoefa: 10:23am On Mar 25, 2020
[[s]quote author=Okwyjesus post=87748093]God of RCCG is alive.
tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue[/quote][/s]

Those in Italy, US, UK and others have a different God?

Rubbish

3 Likes

Re: Osinbajo Tests Negative For Coronavirus by akinszz: 10:24am On Mar 25, 2020
I love coro grin grin it does respect nobody cool grin if you fumble, you get fu*ked in d asssss grin cheesy grin cheesy grin
Re: Osinbajo Tests Negative For Coronavirus by abyus15: 10:24am On Mar 25, 2020
If this situation is over am sure they will have a positive change towards developing Nigeria this will be a very great lesson to them.
Re: Osinbajo Tests Negative For Coronavirus by owem19(m): 10:24am On Mar 25, 2020
Re: Osinbajo Tests Negative For Coronavirus by Nobody: 10:24am On Mar 25, 2020
Possiblegee:
Good one but make this virus infect that lifeless dullard and also kill him ...quote me and thunder will fire you

This is unnecessary.

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo Tests Negative For Coronavirus by kingsleybrave(m): 10:24am On Mar 25, 2020
sylva1:
Even if the President and Vice tested positive, the public will be made to believe otherwise. This is a very sensitive information at that level!
Information manager..... Is the governor of bauchi state not a VIP?
STOP romancing the Truth
Re: Osinbajo Tests Negative For Coronavirus by sylve11: 10:25am On Mar 25, 2020
Good news... cool

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Osinbajo Tests Negative For Coronavirus by Azano(m): 10:27am On Mar 25, 2020
u people should just say the truth and let the devil be ashamed
Re: Osinbajo Tests Negative For Coronavirus by Truthbites: 10:27am On Mar 25, 2020
They should retest him, I beg... are we sure we have d right devices to detect d virus?
Re: Osinbajo Tests Negative For Coronavirus by Harbeeorlar(m): 10:27am On Mar 25, 2020
People will believe this result but have doubt over that of Bubu.
Anyway another test will soon be conducted on Bubu and whatever the outcome is it will be regarded as positive. If it is negative then it's positive because -ve + -ve = +ve and if it positive we will take it like that.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Osinbajo Tests Negative For Coronavirus by skyfather09(m): 10:28am On Mar 25, 2020
why now... e for say positive.
Re: Osinbajo Tests Negative For Coronavirus by Nobody: 10:28am On Mar 25, 2020
Disappointment have turned to Blessing. If they have not sidelined him, maybe he would have been the one to go to germany.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Osinbajo Tests Negative For Coronavirus by Nobody: 10:29am On Mar 25, 2020
DEROX:
painment and emotional senselessness always an ipob syndrome

A proud Igbo and I can see you and your Nigeria. You and your type are so sensible and you chose a senile to lead you. I can see how you people are doing pantastikaaaaaly wondapul.

Aun mpaam!

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo Tests Negative For Coronavirus by mema900: 10:29am On Mar 25, 2020
Lostz:
buhari is a Muslim and still tested negative

We still de watch Buhari closely.....I don't trust that man

3 Likes

Re: Osinbajo Tests Negative For Coronavirus by Xandelle: 10:29am On Mar 25, 2020
Fuckkthemod:
Buhari sent his chief of staff on the VP’s duty and he brought him the virus.

Between buhari and kyari, who do u think will send the other on errand?

2 Likes

Re: Osinbajo Tests Negative For Coronavirus by daddio(m): 10:30am On Mar 25, 2020
Slawormir:

Damnnnnn niggarrr
Be a real niggarrr
There is only one star boy on planet earth
And that na Neymar da Silva Santos Júnior of PSG

The one when dey aso rock for Abuja na mere house boy

But a great one for that
Re: Osinbajo Tests Negative For Coronavirus by KingMicky3286: 10:30am On Mar 25, 2020
Re: Osinbajo Tests Negative For Coronavirus by Kposkila: 10:30am On Mar 25, 2020
Lostz:
His coughing already...
Re: Osinbajo Tests Negative For Coronavirus by largeman4u(m): 10:30am On Mar 25, 2020
I pray this man become the next president if he will be the one to take us to the promise land.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Osinbajo Tests Negative For Coronavirus by Nobody: 10:30am On Mar 25, 2020
Grace001:

Why are you religious people like this na... So those that contracted it their God is different from your RCCG God. Average religious nigerian mentality in display

Keep kwayet!

You'll not understand because you're not spiritually inclined.
I'm sure you're an atheist but if you're a Christian, then you still have a long way to go, judging by your attack on that comment.
Re: Osinbajo Tests Negative For Coronavirus by NairaMaster1(m): 10:31am On Mar 25, 2020
Lostz:

Are you saying Muslims don't have God? Zombies eeh

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Osinbajo Tests Negative For Coronavirus by DabuIIIT: 10:31am On Mar 25, 2020
SouthNigerian:
Great News grin

I can't stop Loving this Southern Leaders.

Let tinubu just ambode him now and you will see bandwagon effects from his own amala4anything people

grin
Re: Osinbajo Tests Negative For Coronavirus by lomprico(m): 10:31am On Mar 25, 2020
the same way Buhari tested negative but he us coughing frequent and the ventilator in gwagwalada hospital has been removed and taken to aso rock .

we dey look.
Re: Osinbajo Tests Negative For Coronavirus by DEROX: 10:32am On Mar 25, 2020
9jaDoomCountry:

A proud Igbo and I can see you and your Nigeria. You and your type are so sensible and you chose a senile to lead you. I can see how you people are doing pantastikaaaaaly wondapul.

Aun mpaam!
I know the civil war inferiority complex dey worry you buh who cares Nigeria can't fall wait you no dey tire since 1966 you still dey wait Omo ase

3 Likes

Re: Osinbajo Tests Negative For Coronavirus by Gabbriell: 10:33am On Mar 25, 2020
9ja my contri.
We are always different.. other countries they pray make the virus disappear.

My contri people they pray may the thing eliminate our leaders b4 e disappear. grin

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo Tests Negative For Coronavirus by sheyi2me: 10:38am On Mar 25, 2020
Ope o. My amiable VP is negative. No evil will befall you in Jesus name. Amen
Re: Osinbajo Tests Negative For Coronavirus by Nobody: 10:41am On Mar 25, 2020
GamalNasser:

You believe that Irresponsible liar tested Negative?
same media that said buhari tested negative is also telling you that osibade tested negative.
you can believe whatever you want to believe
Re: Osinbajo Tests Negative For Coronavirus by Nobody: 10:43am On Mar 25, 2020
victorazyvictor:

I don't think Buhari is negative. Remember he has not addressed the nation + his right hand man is down.
but you believe his VP who also have direct contact with those who tested positive is negative?

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo Tests Negative For Coronavirus by Nobody: 10:44am On Mar 25, 2020
chiiraq802:

Tested which negative.. kip deceiving urself....
Buhari that is on Life support grin
osibade is not on life support? wait till after 14days
Re: Osinbajo Tests Negative For Coronavirus by Fuckkthemod: 10:45am On Mar 25, 2020
destinie2019:

Many people are dodging the rampant misrule and extremely bad precedent set by this regime. They had a choice. They made the worst possible choice. Nigeria has never been this divided. But it is good in a way. It brought a lot of hidden things to the open.

Corona is just a wake up call. NO HUMAN BEING IS GOD. IF YOU HAVE POWER, USE IT WELL. THE HOLDER OF ULTIMATE POWER IS GOD. ONE DAY HE WILL INSPECT YOUR USE OF THE POWER.

MAY GOD JUDGE THE HOLDERS OF POWER IN NIGERIA, AND GIVE THEM THEIR SCORECARD, IN JESUS NAME!!!!!!!

Loud Amen

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

How Is The Light Situation In Your Area / Boko Haram Ex-combatants Undergo Rehabilitation After Surrender (Photos) / Lagos Purchases Stone Laying Machines To Enhance Road Construction - Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.