Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,845 members, 7,820,940 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 04:15 AM

Jos Bombings: Islamic Group Claims Responsibility - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jos Bombings: Islamic Group Claims Responsibility (1501 Views)

Shi’ite Islamic Group Procession After Boko Haram Attacked Their Member (Pics) / Boko Haram Claims Responsibility For Kano Bomb Blast, Share Pic Of The Bomber / Militant Group Claims Responsibility For Delta Pipeline Explosion- PUNCH (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Jos Bombings: Islamic Group Claims Responsibility by Depointer1: 2:03am On Dec 28, 2010
In the Name of Allah Most Beneficent Most Merciful

Present

A STATEMENT REGARDING JOS AND BORNO ATTACKS

In the name of Allah the mighty Who has power over everything, Who made fighting the disbelievers an obligation until justice is established on earth.

May peace and blessings continue to be upon the last messenger who wage jihad, the best of it.

O Nations of the World, be informed that verily the attacks in Suldaniyya (Jos) and Borno on the eve of Christmas was carried out by us, JAMA’ATU AHLUS-SUNNAH LIDDA’AWATI WAL JIHAD, under the leadership of Abu Muhammad, Abubakar bin Muhammad Shekau (May Allah preserve him), to start avenging the atrocities committed against Muslims in those areas, and the country in general. Therefore we will continue with our attacks on disbelievers and their allies and all those who help them, until Allah’s deen triumph by His Grace and Will.

O Muslims! Do not forget that Allah has enjoined us to make provisions for fighting the disbelievers, and for that we are reminding you that the disbelievers of the world are fighting Islam and Muslims. So you must stand and strive to protect your religion and life.

With Peace
JAMA’ATU AHLUS-SUNNAH LIDDA’AWATI WAL JIHAD
Who is waging Jihad in the country called Nigeria.

Click here to download in Hausa. VIDEO: - download video here

http://mansoorah.net/sb_attacks.php

My Prayer is that may God forgive those who caused this mayhem and open their eyes to see salvation.
May the soul of the victims Rest in Peace and have eternal life.

This is a barbaric act and God condemns it, MUSLIMS!!!, hear this!!!
Re: Jos Bombings: Islamic Group Claims Responsibility by Faeb: 2:16am On Dec 28, 2010
This is a very dangerous turn of events. I can bet that if these guys aren't neutalised quickly, we will have the US carrying out air strikes in the North.
It isn't a good development and those driving it because they feel they are losing out politically, are only shooting themselves in the foot. Everybody will conclude that Hausa-Fulani people have become extremists or sponsors of extremism.
Re: Jos Bombings: Islamic Group Claims Responsibility by Depointer1: 2:17am On Dec 28, 2010
Our President GEJ is not interested in the situation in Jos, but the only news he wants to hear is how many delegates have been drumming support for him for 2011.

GEJ, Lack Power, Lacks Action, No Principle, No Policy, No Potentials, No charisma, No Ideology, No Norms and Values, No gift, No Proof, No Future.

This is not my President, he can hardly become my class captain.
Re: Jos Bombings: Islamic Group Claims Responsibility by Faeb: 2:19am On Dec 28, 2010
Depointer1:

Our President GEJ is not interested in the situation in Jos, but the only news he wants to hear is how many delegates have been drumming support for him for 2011.

GEJ, Lack Power, Lacks Action, No Principle, No Policy, No Potentials, No charisma, No Ideology, No Norms and Values, No gift, No Proof, No Future.

So, GEJ caused Islamic extremism in the North?
Lets not get stup!d.

This is a problem that has been threatening the country for years now, and the cabal leaders in the North have nourished and nurtured it. We need new leaders in the North, the current set of elders is a stack failure, they need to give way to young blood.
Re: Jos Bombings: Islamic Group Claims Responsibility by Rhino5dm: 2:59am On Dec 28, 2010
@ OP i hope is not another
"dokpesi na we do am"

"lets meet at IBB campagn office"

" Henry, get MEND to retract thier statement we shifting to the northerners"

BTW, the website look fishy, but still i will use this opportuinity to say my mind

>>>Anyway, dont get hyperlating the defender of terrorist is preparing a statement exonorating them right now. In a jiffy, the weakling we are having as a president will defend this terrorist.

>>>Ah! Remember the Abuja bombing? Is still fresh, huh
even when MEND claimed responsibility through their spoke person JOMO GBOMO the cocoon hurriedly exonorate MEND even in the face of evidence. The spoke's person of terrorist, the C.ow.ar.d GEJ will subvert the investigations by altering the evidence possibly link ' Atiku' to it.   what a shame!

>>> nigerian is the only place where this kind of mess is happening, i weep for my dear country. How can we allow this mess to be happening? Even with a prior warning from the attackers? I mean, i just seem to be disjointed at this moment.

>>>How do allow our societies to integrate with savages killing in the name of their God? Wasting innocent lives.
Re: Jos Bombings: Islamic Group Claims Responsibility by Faeb: 3:02am On Dec 28, 2010
^
Do you smoke weed before posting? Your posts always look crazy with all sorts of foolish symbols.
Re: Jos Bombings: Islamic Group Claims Responsibility by Rhino5dm: 3:06am On Dec 28, 2010
Rhino.5dm:

@ OP i hope is not another
"dokpesi na we do am"

"lets meet at IBB campagn office"

" Henry, get MEND to retract thier statement we shifting to the northerners"

BTW, The website look fishy, but still i will used this apportuinity to say my mind.

>>>Anyway, dont get hyperlating the defender of terrorist is preparing a statement exonorating them right now. In a jiffy, the weakling we are having as a president will defend this terrorist.

>>>Ah! Remember the Abuja bombing? Is still fresh, huh
even when MEND claimed responsibility through their spoke person JOMO GBOMO the cocoon hurriedly exonorate MEND even in the face of evidence. The spoke's person of terrorist, the C.ow.ar.d GEJ will subvert the investigations by altering the evidence possibly link ' Atiku' to it. what a shame!

>>> nigerian is the only place where this kind of mess is happening, i weep for my dear country. How can we allow this mess to be happening? Even with a prior warning from the attackers? I mean, i just seem to be disjointed at this moment.

>>>How do allow our societies to integrate with savages killing in the name of their God? Wasting innocent lives.

Re: Jos Bombings: Islamic Group Claims Responsibility by MeGaStReEt: 3:08am On Dec 28, 2010
Depointer1:

with all these rub-ish, WHAT DO YOU WANT GEJ TO DO
Re: Jos Bombings: Islamic Group Claims Responsibility by Mariory(m): 4:44am On Dec 28, 2010
That's interesting. Jihad Saudi style has officially been initialised in Nigeria. How long before they officially declare allegiance to Al-Qaeda?
Re: Jos Bombings: Islamic Group Claims Responsibility by Olaedo1: 5:42am On Dec 28, 2010
Depointer1:

In the Name of Allah Most Beneficent Most Merciful

Present

A STATEMENT REGARDING JOS AND BORNO ATTACKS

In the name of Allah the mighty Who has power over everything, Who made fighting the disbelievers an obligation until justice is established on earth.

May peace and blessings continue to be upon the last messenger who wage jihad, the best of it.

O Nations of the World, be informed that verily the attacks in Suldaniyya (Jos) and Borno on the eve of Christmas was carried out by us, JAMA’ATU AHLUS-SUNNAH LIDDA’AWATI WAL JIHAD, under the leadership of Abu Muhammad, Abubakar bin Muhammad Shekau (May Allah preserve him), to start avenging the atrocities committed against Muslims in those areas, and the country in general. Therefore we will continue with our attacks on disbelievers and their allies and all those who help them, until Allah’s deen triumph by His Grace and Will.

O Muslims! Do not forget that Allah has enjoined us to make provisions for fighting the disbelievers, and for that we are reminding you that the disbelievers of the world are fighting Islam and Muslims. So you must stand and strive to protect your religion and life.

With Peace
JAMA’ATU AHLUS-SUNNAH LIDDA’AWATI WAL JIHAD
Who is waging Jihad in the country called Nigeria.

Click here to download in Hausa. VIDEO: - download video here

http://mansoorah.net/sb_attacks.php

My Prayer is that may God forgive those who caused this mayhem and open their eyes to see salvation.
May the soul of the victims Rest in Peace and have eternal life.

This is a barbaric act and God condemns it, MUSLIMS!!!, hear this!!!

The site is definitely non-nigerian.The bombing apart from it being an act committted by politicians,is non-nigerian. If the Fulanis wanted to attack and cause mayhem on christmas eve, they would have simply called their brothers from neighboring states or countries and with deadly weapons struck at night. The website is more or so propaganda to make the country uncontrollable.
Re: Jos Bombings: Islamic Group Claims Responsibility by Musiwa13: 6:02am On Dec 28, 2010
Nigeria would end up having arm rebel.  It does not matter who become the president, either is jonathan or anybody, even if it is atiku or buhari. We would have problem.

You people are leaving the Yorubas no option to form a rebel army liberation  army against Nigeria.  people are already thinking about it.

Yourself ness is going to put the country into trouble.  do something about the satellite picture. If not the military should take over govt and let know we have an illegal govt.

You would leave the Yoruba people no other alternative than form Liberation Army.  Do something about the satellite picture, They would kill you.

We dont want jonathan, we dont want buhari, we dont atiku. we want out.  we dont want to be around when you shoot yourself. You would shoot yourself.  We want our families protect from lawless people.
Re: Jos Bombings: Islamic Group Claims Responsibility by Rhino5dm: 9:04am On Dec 28, 2010
^^^ yorubas having rebels? ? ROAFLMAO!
Hey my friend pleases and please stop getting high on a cheap grass.

Joke aside the yorubas i know can/ will never have the guts to do that. We have seen those that have livers(ibos and ijaw youths) and we have equally seen co.wa.r.ds (? ? ? ?). . . . . . . . . . . .

Ah! ami, ofe bami ja?
Ma se ye lese! Se omo mi?
Ofe ku ni? . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . Those are your rants and are not amount to pinch of salts.

Without the yorubas nigeria would have been devided tey tey!
!!
Re: Jos Bombings: Islamic Group Claims Responsibility by Nobody: 2:06pm On Dec 28, 2010
Bleep all muslims and all hausasjavascript:void(0);
Re: Jos Bombings: Islamic Group Claims Responsibility by otokx(m): 2:23pm On Dec 28, 2010
So now they say its our Muslim brothers.
Re: Jos Bombings: Islamic Group Claims Responsibility by Faeb: 2:54pm On Dec 28, 2010
Ola edo:

The site is definitely non-nigerian.The bombing apart from it being an act committted by politicians,is non-nigerian. If the Fulanis wanted to attack and cause mayhem on christmas eve, they would have simply called their brothers from neighboring states or countries and with deadly weapons struck at night. The website is more or so propaganda to make the country uncontrollable.

You have very plausible points. It is possibly an act of politicians with foreign connivance (what with the recent Iranian rockets saga).
Re: Jos Bombings: Islamic Group Claims Responsibility by Faeb: 3:00pm On Dec 28, 2010
This are the registration details of the website (evidently fake). The website is hosted in the US, so transactions should be easily tracable, except if it was bought with a fake credit card. The domain name vendor (tucows) might also possibly hold traces as to the identity of the sites owner.

Registrant:
ALIYU DAHIRU
1234 Dankura Street, Gandun Albasa, Off Zoo Road
Kano, NA 234
NG

Domain name: MANSOORAH.NET

Administrative Contact:
DAHIRU, ALIYU
Kano, NA 234
NG
+1.2348028539
Technical Contact:
DAHIRU, ALIYU
Kano, NA 234
NG
+1.2348028539

Registration Service Provider:
Ecommerce, Inc.,
800-861-9394
http://ecommerce.com
UNLIMITED Storage Space, 3 TERRABYTES of Monthly Transfer & up-to 16
domains, starting at $3.95!

LIFETIME FREE DOMAIN REGISTRATION + FREE FEATURES INCLUDED. ONLY AT
ECOMMERCE.COM

Registrar of Record: TUCOWS, INC.
Record last updated on 23-Sep-2010.
Record expires on 21-Sep-2011.
Record created on 21-Sep-2010.

Registrar Domain Name Help Center:
http://tucowsdomains.com

Domain servers in listed order:
NS19.IXWEBHOSTING.COM
NS20.IXWEBHOSTING.COM

Re: Jos Bombings: Islamic Group Claims Responsibility by Faeb: 3:09pm On Dec 28, 2010
These are the details for the .com version of the site seemingly by the same person (all companies are the same, only name, address and contact differ).

Registrant:
Ecommerce, Inc.
1774 Dividend Dr
Columbus, OH 43228
US

Domain name: MANSOORAH.COM

Administrative Contact:
Said, Samir
1774 Dividend Dr
Columbus, OH 43228
US
+1.8008619394 +1.8008619394
Technical Contact:
Said, Samir
1774 Dividend Dr
Columbus, OH 43228
US
+1.8008619394 +1.8008619394

Registration Service Provider:
Ecommerce, Inc.,
800-861-9394 800-861-9394
http://ecommerce.com
UNLIMITED Storage Space, 3 TERRABYTES of Monthly Transfer & up-to 16
domains, starting at $3.95!

LIFETIME FREE DOMAIN REGISTRATION + FREE FEATURES INCLUDED. ONLY AT
ECOMMERCE.COM

Registrar of Record: TUCOWS, INC.
Record last updated on 30-Aug-2010.
Record expires on 21-Jul-2011.
Record created on 21-Jul-2009.

Registrar Domain Name Help Center:
http://tucowsdomains.com

Domain servers in listed order:
NS2.DSREDIRECTION.COM
NS1.DSREDIRECTION.COM

Domain status: clientTransferProhibited
clientUpdateProhibited

Re: Jos Bombings: Islamic Group Claims Responsibility by Nobody: 4:40pm On Dec 28, 2010
@faeb: GJE dint start islamic stupidity but has stupidly identified with MEND of which he is nt only their minister of information but also thier defence counsel. I use to rate u abv GEJ in terms of reasoning but u jst dey fall my hands with ur tots 4awhl nw. So ur logic is dat since ur dumb GEJ guy no start islamic wahala 4 9ja there4 there is nothing he can do abt it. Just listen 2urslf, funny enuf dis is jst d way ur guy GEJ talks & reason. I swear i will do a better job than u 2project dis woman (GEJ) & U R jst nt helping d guy in dis forum, u make him look more stupid with ur post. Anyways man must wack, i understand.
Re: Jos Bombings: Islamic Group Claims Responsibility by OchiAgha2(m): 4:41pm On Dec 28, 2010
I know a perfect solution. Split this damn nation. I don't want any crazy Muslim fanatics breathing down my neck!
Re: Jos Bombings: Islamic Group Claims Responsibility by johndoe200: 4:48pm On Dec 28, 2010
Ochi_Agha:

I know a perfect solution. Split this damn nation. I don't want any crazy Muslim fanatics breathing down my neck!

I thought you were in the US? What's your own with our fanatics?
Re: Jos Bombings: Islamic Group Claims Responsibility by blacksta(m): 4:49pm On Dec 28, 2010
It is unfortunate that this is happening in Nigeria for over 50 years we have ruled by kleptocracy - where the common man has been denied right to life. If only these suicide bombers could direct their anger at the Aso rock and the Assembly house  - i would be able to sleep well at night.
Re: Jos Bombings: Islamic Group Claims Responsibility by blacksta(m): 4:59pm On Dec 28, 2010
byrron:

@faeb: GJE dint start islamic stupidity but has stupidly identified with MEND of which he is nt only their minister of information but also thier defence counsel. I use to rate u abv GEJ in terms of reasoning but u jst dey fall my hands with your tots 4awhl nw. So your logic is dat since your dumb GEJ guy no start islamic wahala 4 9ja there4 there is nothing he can do abt it. Just listen 2urslf, funny enuf dis is jst d way your guy GEJ talks & reason. I swear i will do a better job than u 2project dis woman (GEJ) & U R jst nt helping d guy in dis forum, u make him look more silly with your post. Anyways man must wack, i understand.

Ol boy - Save your breadth. The guy na mother of all sycophant.  he is well know around here. very comparable to GEJ  and always defending the indefensible and sometimes i wonder is GEJ on NL.

The Fact of the matter  - GEJ + ATHIKU are part of the kleptocracy that thas lead the country down the drain in the last 50 years - and the later we get rid of them the better for Nigeria.  GEJ can not and is unable to stop the rot because he is mere stoogie for others.

Do really think any positive solution can come out of GEJ a man who has chosen to surround himself with political crimminals. Even Andokkaa is a spoke person for GEJ, can you imagine?

Abuja + Warri bombing cases still remain unsolved and you think the present administration can do any better   -

Add the jos bombing to the list of unsolved cases even do a group have claimed responsibility.
Re: Jos Bombings: Islamic Group Claims Responsibility by Nobody: 5:31pm On Dec 28, 2010
@blacksta: DAFT GEJ+ Atiku + DEMONIC FEE D FEE = RETROGRESION & MORE CALAMITY 4NIGERIA & NIGERIANS. Btw= GEJ looks like d bitch in d gay world cos one of d critarias for joining fee d fee is dat u must be sexually distorted (PERVERT).
Re: Jos Bombings: Islamic Group Claims Responsibility by Faeb: 5:41pm On Dec 28, 2010
byrron:

@faeb: GJE dint start islamic stupidity but has stupidly identified with MEND of which he is nt only their minister of information but also thier defence counsel. I use to rate u abv GEJ in terms of reasoning but u jst dey fall my hands with your tots 4awhl nw. So your logic is dat since your dumb GEJ guy no start islamic wahala 4 9ja there4 there is nothing he can do abt it. Just listen 2urslf, funny enuf dis is jst d way your guy GEJ talks & reason. I swear i will do a better job than u 2project dis woman (GEJ) & U R jst nt helping d guy in dis forum, u make him look more silly with your post. Anyways man must wack, i understand.

I see you are an irredeemable fool. Rather than sympathise with the country for the loss of 80 innocent lives, you are waxing foolish. Of course, to you GEJ started Boko Haram, kala Kato and instituted sharia across the place too. Not stopping there, he also sacked their schools and caused the 10 million almajiri problem in the North. it is also GEJ that caused the incredible levels of Northern poverty and disease that create the environment for religious extremism to flourish.

Naturally to fools like you, it was also because of GEJ that thousands were killed in the North, because of a Dutch cartoon and also the thousands that died because of a beauty pageant.

It is because of GEJ that stoning and amputation are reasonable punishments in parts of our country where "marrying" 13 year olds is the norm.

Dude, you have another fool in blacksta for company, so enjoy yourselves in new foolish ways.
Re: Jos Bombings: Islamic Group Claims Responsibility by Nsiman(m): 6:01pm On Dec 28, 2010
Gej should carry himself to jos, start firing muslims b4 u guys will knw he's serrious. The plateau state gov'nor said he had a tip-off about this, summon the security agencies, strategies to avert it made, yet it wasn't implemented, who's fault is it? (A) jang's (B) security agencies' (C) jonathan's
Re: Jos Bombings: Islamic Group Claims Responsibility by maga1: 6:05pm On Dec 28, 2010
I wonder wen gej will exonorate them & also invite them for tea party at aso rock. After all wats good 4 d goose is good for the gander.
Re: Jos Bombings: Islamic Group Claims Responsibility by blacksta(m): 6:26pm On Dec 28, 2010
maga1:

I wonder wen gej will exonorate them & also invite them for tea party at aso rock. After all wats good 4 d goose is good for the gander.

Very soon.

GEJ has a truth and reconciliation seminar in pipe line - about to unleashed very soon. Where mass murders , Suicide bombers , Militants and Kidd-nappers will seat around a table with the inept GEJ to discus political positions, Abuja houses and money bags.

Nigeria is one of the few places in the world where criminality is rewarded and a man with integrity is called a FOOL.
Re: Jos Bombings: Islamic Group Claims Responsibility by Nobody: 6:33pm On Dec 28, 2010
@beaf/faeb: u always amaze me u start been insultive than addressing a simple issue logicaly, dats a sign of weakness. It also means u re simply programmed to carry out a computed task returning same anwsers for dfrnt task or questions. Prove to me u r nt a robot and address issues logically and reasonably too like humans do. Im still given u d benefit of douth anything contrary to my expectations simply mean dat u r nothing but a software specificaly designed 4dis purpose, der4 i shldn't waste a second tryn to reason with a electronic device which is mision imposible.
Re: Jos Bombings: Islamic Group Claims Responsibility by Ibime(m): 7:35pm On Dec 28, 2010
Hmmmm. The likes of oyb have gone silent.

If MEND had given warning and set some bombs, he would be here ranting and raving. Now that savages set bombs intended to kill, with no warning, I no hear hin yarns again.
Re: Jos Bombings: Islamic Group Claims Responsibility by Beaf: 7:47pm On Dec 28, 2010
byrron:

@beaf/faeb: u always amaze me u start been insultive than addressing a simple issue logicaly, dats a sign of weakness. It also means u re simply programmed to carry out a computed task returning same anwsers for dfrnt task or questions. Prove to me u r nt a robot and address issues logically and reasonably too like humans do. Im still given u d benefit of douth anything contrary to my expectations simply mean dat u r nothing but a software specificaly designed 4dis purpose, der4 i shldn't waste a second tryn to reason with a electronic device which is mision imposible.

Why would you be amazed at what you guys kicked off? It wouldn't take long for anyone to read this page and see who started the insults.
If you have a thin skin, don't insult Beaf because I no de shake o! I full ground remain! cool

Call your blacksta to cry on his shoulder na. You guys are here crying at the wrong tree while Al Qaeda is taking over our 10 million almajiri's. More critically minded folk are putting up strategies to combat religious terrorism, but you guys are here saying things that are neither here nor there. You are wicked people attempting to gain political traction from the blood of 80 innocent souls.

Shame!
Re: Jos Bombings: Islamic Group Claims Responsibility by dayokanu(m): 7:55pm On Dec 28, 2010
na wa o
Re: Jos Bombings: Islamic Group Claims Responsibility by Nsiman(m): 8:39pm On Dec 28, 2010
Nairaland is dead! Instead of discussants proffering solutions to problem, this bigots are here pointing one finger at their leader and the rest four are accusing u, yes u. instead of blaming security agencies, this guys were fore-warned days b4 24th but they careless as usual, why are u here pointing at gej?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Boko Haram: Massob Probes Killing Of Igbo / Meet The Smallest Nigerian Graduate! / A Man Witch Was Caught This Morning As He Plan To Distroy Ozoro With Flood Water

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.