Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,277 members, 7,849,970 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 12:23 PM

Buhari Vs Osinbajo: How Nigerian VP Violated The Greatest Law Of Power - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Vs Osinbajo: How Nigerian VP Violated The Greatest Law Of Power (8429 Views)

Tinubu Vs Osinbajo: One Of Them Will Be The President Of Nigeria 2023 (Opinion) / Shuaibu Ibrahim: Army Violated The Law In Appointment Of New NYSC DG - The Cable / See The Difference Between Atiku Visit To Ilorin Vs Osinbajo (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Vs Osinbajo: How Nigerian VP Violated The Greatest Law Of Power by ImmaculateJOE(m): 11:22am On Mar 26, 2020
Osinbanjo got my vote if he contests and Peter Obi or other Igbo intellects are not on the Ballot....

The North lacks the capacity to Lead...
Re: Buhari Vs Osinbajo: How Nigerian VP Violated The Greatest Law Of Power by imiski(m): 11:31am On Mar 26, 2020
OP I thought you were referring to the first law of power"never out shine your master". Truth be told he failed in that aspect. Examples abound.
Re: Buhari Vs Osinbajo: How Nigerian VP Violated The Greatest Law Of Power by walex2(m): 1:21pm On Mar 26, 2020
a write up by an slowpoke who doesnt know the difference between playing politics and smart decision who can move a nation forward, so in your warp brain Osinbanjo should act incompetent so that he could please the master. i bet you Osinbanjo doesnt need to be president to accompanish anything again, i have not seen another Nigerian who has prove his onions like Osinbanjo
Re: Buhari Vs Osinbajo: How Nigerian VP Violated The Greatest Law Of Power by adekolaelect(m): 2:51pm On Mar 26, 2020
edo3:
All these small small boys wey just register on nairaland sef,, una no know una mate?
Always looking for una father mate to insult bah?
Hummm stupid father's mate !!!!!!! Na small small you take yourself to this high level of stupidity

(1) (2) (Reply)

Customs To Launch E-Auction Platform Next Week / Governor Ugwuanyi Emerge PDP Candidate In Enugu State / Boko Haram Denies Arrest Of Its Spokesman…says Arrested Member Was Lured Into Di

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.